(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Well i don't have a problem with it" he said placing a hand on his tights. "I love seeing you in control and so possessive it just makes me more aroused" he smiled taking his hand into his, playing with their fingers.

"Tomorrow i'll leave you my key so that you can take out Bolt for a walk and lock the door when you leave" he said playing with his fingers. "I'll call you when i'll be out to come get the key or.... you can wait for me after work" he said pulling his fingers to his lips kissing them gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Torn.

That was how he felt as Blake merged their fingers together and spoke about walking Bolt, keys and waiting for him after work.

Leo knew that he had two options.... go along with it and deepen this thing between them. Or! Pull back and break it completely. There would only be so many times that Blake could forgive him for pulling away before it was over.... even if he had told him from the start what he wanted!

“What time do you finish work?”

Guest mik3la

"Around six o'clock" he said intertwining their fingers together. "We can eat in town and then head home" he said realizing after what he said. They didn't had a home together although he did wished that. It would be much easier. "I meant each to his home" he smiled stucking his tongue out trying to play along. "But you can always come here with me" he said kissing his hand again, moving away a little to make room for him.

He tapped the space near him, still holding his hand in his. "Come here" he said smiling. It was a gently request.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed, looking to their hands a moment. He didn’t pull away. Tried to control himself. He chewed his lip but nodded. “I’ll meet you after work then....” he hummed gently. Dinner and then... he blinked in surprise. Shifting awkwardly a moment... warning bells screamed in his head. “I.... I.... let me think about it....” his blush deepened.

He went though. Moving to snuggle into his arms. Why did he have to feel so.... safe.... in his arms. Curse you, Blake! You’re softening me!

Guest mik3la

Once he had him in his arms he locked his hands around him, pinning their bodies together taking a deep breath.

"There's no rush....Take your time" he grumbled as he was closing his eyes trying to get some rest again as he had to wake up really early the next day. love you Leo , he thought but actually said:

"goodnight Leo"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good night, Blake.” He kissed the guys chest. Snuggling in as sleep claimed him.

His dreams were crazy and wild. He whimpered and squirmed in the others arms.

Guest mik3la

Feeling him move and hearing him talk in his sleep he woke up checking the clock. It was right before his alarm with 10 minutes. Frowning he looked at Leo in his arms mumbling and he placed a hand over his shoulder tapping slowly like trying to calm him. "Shhhh....i'm here...calm down baby boy" he whispered continuing the slowly and softly tapping on his shoulder kissing his forehead.

Since he still had time he decided to make sure the other was sleeping without struggling or sleepwalking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo whimpered softly as his eyes opened and looked sadly up at Blake. Baby boy? He blushed and burrowed his head into Blake’s chest. “S-Sorry.... I didn’t mean to wake you up....”

He chewed his lip a moment and squeezed his eyes shut with embarrassment....

Guest mik3la

"Hey ... don't be sorry" he said hugging him as he frowned not understanding the sad look in his eyes before he buried his face into his chest. "Actually you woke me up in time. Even better then my alarm clock" he said smiling kissing his head again.

"Did you had a nightmare? Wanna talk about it?" he asked leaning back trying to look at his face but the guy was hiding his face from him. "Its fine ...really....so you don't need to be embarrassed. This stuff happen" he shrugged rubbing his hand over his back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure he could talk about it.... or maybe that they shouldn’t be shared....

This all felt so strange to him. He hadn’t quiet accepted the shift between them....

“I just.... it was just a recurring memory.... one I would rather forget but can’t seem to....” he frowned.

Guest mik3la

"Alright then" he said keeping his hand rubbing his back, trying to calm him. He never seen the other in that state and he didn't knew what he could do to help him out of that bubble.

"You don't have to talk about it" he said tapping his shoulder gently. "If you ever feel frightened .... try to ...think about me" he took a deep breath as he continued even if he was walking now on broken glass. "I'll make sure to dispatch every bad thing. I'll be there for you whenever you need me" he tightened his arms around the other.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo fell quiet. Think about Blake? This really was getting.... serious....

“It’s probably not as bad as I make it seem....” he admits. “It just... I guess it freaks me out....” even after all this time.

Leo chewed his lip. “When I was training to be a vet.... we had this challenge thing, the winner got to do this awesome animal experience.... I won... but....” he sighed. “That made another guy jealous. He and his friends locked my in a cupboard. No phone or light or food or toilet....” he blushed. “I thought they’d forgotten about me.... it was more than twenty four hours later when I actually got free....” it freaked him out even now!

Guest mik3la

Hearing that story made him frown. That was horrible. How could someone do that to another person. His arms tightened more around him as he took a deep breath trying to get all that information.

"If you find yourself in that nightmare again .... think you are not alone ... because you're not alone anymore...i'm here...and i'll be there too...i'm not going to leave you alone" he said kissing his head and shoulder trying to comfort him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo let him hold and kiss him, pressing into him. He wasn’t sure he could or should believe him... because.... “you’re just my friend.... you can’t always be there.... you won’t always be there....” like tonight? They would likely go their own way after food.... Blake clearly wanted more... but could he accept it?

He wiped his wipes and looked up at him, kissing his chin. “Thank you, Blake.”

Guest mik3la

"Even as a friend...i will be there for you no matter what" he said firmly looking down at him touching his cheek with his finger as he was holding his neck.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm more than happy to be here" he said leaning and kissing him softly.

"But i do have to go work" he said smiling between their lips groaning, not wanting to go.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed a little at him but nodded, accepting the words. “Okay....”

He chuckled at the alarm as it started to go off. “I guess you do.... how are your hips? We didn’t massage them last night....” Leo felt a little bad. “Do you mind if I stay in bed a little longer?”

Guest mik3la

Turning off his alarm he rolled in bed so that he was on top of Leo.

"I think i can survive" he smiled teasing him leaning over to kiss his lips again before he got off the bed.

"You can stay as long as you like" he added heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

As he was under water he thought about last night and how they were now. Leo changed towards him and he liked it. It gave him hope. He hopped that the other was going to open up to him like that.

After the shower he returned to his room to change into working clothes and turned to lay another soft kiss on the others lips. "see you later baby" he whispered smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smirked at him and laughed, “okay. When it hurts don’t blame me!” Leo teased. Not fighting it as he pinned before Blake for out to shower. He curled shyly into covers as he blushed and thought about things.

“Thanks.” Leo smiled at the kiss, taking him in a moment. “See you later, Blake.” Blake really had taken to calling him ‘baby’ lately.

He let him go, eyes watching a moment before snuggling back down.

Guest mik3la

Blake reached work with a big smile on his face which made everyone question his insanity in that morning. No one is that happy to get back to work. But they didn't comment to him or anything. They just ignored him and cared with their own work.

He was too happy to even get angry with different customers in different situations. He was happy that Leo was acting the way he was acting after all that time and it was a big step and a big start.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike headed into Blake’s store, he knew it was his friends shift today.

Spotting him he quirked a brow. “Well, someone looks happy. Let me guess? You and Leo had lots of fun after our zoo trip?” He teased, no clue how right his words were. “Anyway! Fancy bowling tonight? We’ve not seen you lose in a while.” Mike laughed.

Guest mik3la

Seeing his friend in the market didn't surprised him. Mike did sometimes came to visit him from time to time and keep him a little company as he was shopping.

"Nothing that you need to know of" he said rolling his eyes trying to wash him off of that subject. He didn't want to talk about his thing with Leo, not just yet since he wasn't sure if they were going in a relationship direction although that would seem after these pass days.

"That sounds interesting. And actually i miss playing. Count me in....well...actually i'll let you know later today. I have to check something first" he said winking at Mike smiling. "What about you and Rick? How are you guys?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sounds cryptic.” Mike laughed.

He quirked a brow, “let me guess.... it involves little Leo?” Mike had seen them together at the zoo.... they were cute. It wasn’t like it was his place to tell him what to do! Even if he was concerned about the guy getting hurt...

“I told you at the zoo. I haven’t spoken to him yet. I’ve just tried not be so mean to him.” He shrugged, he’d lie for as long as Rick wanted to keep them a secret. “Let me know when you know about tonight. Yeah?” He winked at his friend.

Guest mik3la
“let me guess.... it involves little Leo?”

"Why do you ask if you already know the answer" he said laughing while placing the articles in their place. He knew that Mike noticed how they behaved on their date at the zoo but he didn't want to admit anything yet because he would want to know more and it was hard to keep it away from his childhood friend. That's why he tried to avoid the subject about Leo.

“I told you at the zoo. I haven’t spoken to him yet. I’ve just tried not be so mean to him.”

"You guys looked nice at the zoo. I'll be happy to see you guys together. You deserve some happiness in your life" he said tapping his friend on the shoulder smiling then returned to his work.

“Let me know when you know about tonight. Yeah?”

"Yeah yeah ... i'll let you know later on" he winked back smiling slapping his shoulder playfully sending him away so that he could concentrate and do his work.

At his lunch break he decided to write a message to Leo, not wanting to tell him about the invitation at the end of the program. Maybe he didn't want to go so he had to inform him early about this matter. That was the politely way.

are you still sleeping? I wanted to ask you smth...Mike invited us to a bowling night .... want us to join the gang or do you want to head home as planned before?

Guest syaoran-puu

“Because! It’s torLly fun watching your expressions, man!” Mike laughed, slapping his friends back playfully.

“I guess.” Things had been going well with Rick. They had another day or two to wait for their test results.

“Cool, man. Hopefully I’ll catch you later!” Mike winked at him then headed off. He decided to text Rick.

I’ve asked Blake about tonight. Think he suspects something though I’ve played it off. Want to have lunch together?

———

Leo had got up and was out walking Bolt when he got the message. He chewed his lip. Go spend the evening bowling? Or be alone?

Just walking Bolt, you didn’t wake me. I’m not that lazy.... yet! Haha. Lol. I guess I’m down for bowling. Might be good since we have that camping plan? You sure I’m invited though? I’m not exactly your usual friends group.

Bolt started barking. Leo laughed and pet him. “Sorry boy, come on, let’s go back to your house? Yeah? You’re such a good boy!” He laughed. Leo felt... happier... than he had in quite a while.

Guest mik3la

Reading his text Rick smiled amused by it. It wasn't a problem if Blake figured it out. He was kind of the guy who pushed them together.

Text to Mike

I know he suspects something but that's fine. And yes ... i'd love to. Where do we go?

Blake heard his phone buzz and read the text eating his sandwich, shaking his head at his worries.

Text to Baby

You are invited to. So we're going. Awesome. The pick up time remains and we're heading from there to meet the others. See you then baby

After sending the message he wrapped his lunch and head back to work.