(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

He didn’t know how to take that offer but after a pause he decided to leap. “I.... sure.... it might be nice to walk Bolt.” Leo wasn’t committing to where they’d walk or how long, but that wasn’t an issue? Right? “I finish at five.” He offered shyly.

He touched his cheek. The man must really have been hurt in the past. He acted as if Leo would rip his heart out.... or maybe it was because Leo had said he wasn’t ready for serious?

The sex was amazing though. That had to mean something? Maybe?

Guest mik3la

"Really?" said Blake with his eyes wide open and a dumb smile on his face. His eyes were shooting stars of happiness.

"Cool .... then ... I'll pick you up .... i mean ... we'll pick you up" he added quickly finishing washing the other pretty enthusiastic.

Once they were done with the shower and changed their clothes. Blake moved in the kitchen to prepare some bento for the other to have it at work. Not something heavy or in big quantity but for him to eat in a short break.

He managed to prepare a small tomato salad and he added some slices fruits in it. He packed the box in a small handkerchief waiting for the other to head to work.

"Here" he said holding the bento in his hands in front of Leo with a flustered face. "I know you said you don't have enough time so ... its something simple"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled at the man’s renewed enthusiasm but his friends words cane back to him.... don’t break his heart! They’d spoken about Leo’s past... kind of... but not Blake’s. Leo got the impression it would be hard to talk about.

He laughed, drying up. “I’ll look forward to see you then.” He offered.

Leo was prepared to just walk to work when he was presented with a bento box. He looked at it in surprise then up at Blake. “Why would.... why wouldn’t you do this for me?” He found himself blushing. Unable to not understand the others kind offer. He accepted it... his chest tightening.

Guest mik3la

"A doctor should always have a spare time for his own health" he said smiling when Leo took the bento and leaned forward to kiss him on the forehead.

"Have a good day at work. And see you later" he said with a wink as he was waving to him with a smile on.

Maybe they weren't in a relationship but he could at least be there for him in every possible way. Even though his heart was eking and longing for more, he had to be satisfy with what he could get.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at him. How could Blake be so thoughtful. “Have a good day.” He offered, waving as he head out.

His mind was buzzing with what had happened. From being dumped to ending up in Blake’s bed...! He gripped the bento, stupid smirk on his face as he walked into the clinic. Waved to the receptionist who looked at him strange and headed to his room.

The day was a blur. Customers and patients a like all turning into nothingness as five ticked closer! His heart racing. Would Blake and Bolt really be waiting!?

Guest mik3la

Blake preapared himself for work aswell, leaving food and water for the dog. "See you later buddy" he said as he left the house to work.

The day went buy a little slower than expected. It was like the time for him to get out of work wasn't coming anymore. He was thinking all day what Leo was doing, if he had eaten the food he made it, or if he was tired already and would cancel their meeting. Now that he thought about. He didn't had his direct phone number. He only had the one from the clinic. fuck ... how could i forget to get that?!

As soon as he shift finished, he ran home to change his clothes in something more casual and taking Bold he walked to the clinic.

He was waiting on the sidewalk looking at the clock. It was getting pass the meeting time. It was already 5:15.

"He is probably busy, that's all buddy" he said to Bolt who was sat near him waiting.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hadn’t meant to be late. An emergency with poor Murphy bas made him a little later than he’d like. It was twenty past when a very exhausted Leo stumbled out.

He’d messed up. Hadn’t he? He hadn’t told Blake he was going to be late.... the man probably had given up? Left?

He clung to the bento box, his hope waning as he looked around. Of course they wouldn’t still be here....

Foolish!

Guest mik3la

A happy Bolt ran towards Leo as he saw him getting out of the clinic, jumping on him and licking his face.

Blake looked in that the direction only to see a sad Leo. Getting up he got closer and leaned on one of the walls from the building. "Why so sad rabbit? Missed me?" he asked laughing.

Yes. He was a fool. But a fool who liked the guy too much and didn't want to see him sad anymore. And yes. He waited outside all that time, knowing that Leo had something important that held him up.

"You didn't think i would break my promise right?" he asked moving closer to the boy.

"Hey ... what's wrong?"

Guest syaoran-puu

He blinked and smiled at the dog. Getting down he ruffled his ears and buried his head into the dogs neck. Leo felt sad for so many reasons... and yet relieved they were here!

Hearing Blake speak he looked up, wet eyes, as smiled at his comment. “Rabbit?” Because they’d done it like rabbits so far? Or because he kept calling him cute?

His smile wobbled, the tears falling as he wiped them away on his sleeve and tried to regain himself. “Sorry.... I’m just..... being silly....”

Guest mik3la

"I don't like it" he said bluntly looking at him wiping his tears. why was he crying? Because of him? Or ... did he got in a fight with his ex again?. "So stop being silly and start being cute" he tried to change the mood acting all grumpy, hopping he would make the other laughed.

"Bolt doesn't like when you're sad" he said blushing a little as he crossed his hands over his chest, trying to put the thing on the dog.

"Let's got for that walk" he said grabbing his hand holding it firmly as they started walking towards the central park.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed at him and wiped at his eyes again before ruffling Bolt’s wars and burying his head in the dogs fur again. “Sorry boy,” he smiled sadly, “I don’t mean to upset you.” He took a deep breath and stood. “I have your bento box to return. Thank you. I managed most of it.”

He looked forward, heading in no particular direction he started walking, hands tucked in his pockets. “You seem to like calling me cute.” He tried. Trying to cheer up.

But he couldn’t help but think about the tragedy at work.

Guest mik3la

He took the bento and put it in the backpack that he had on. Walking further in silence he could tell that something was wrong with him. Something did had happened at work.

“You seem to like calling me cute.”

"Because sometimes you're cute" he stopped turning to face him. "Right now you aren't" he said seriously piercing him with his gaze, his hands in his pockets.

"What happened? You can talk with me" he added reaching one hand to touch his cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo tried to chuckle at that but the sound was rather forced, “so I don’t look cute when I cry then? Good to know.”

He closed his eyes a moment, his hand slipping from his pocket and ruffling the dogs head.

Leo wasn’t sure he could voice it right now. How could he? His heart still hurt....

“I....” the tears flowed silently once more. “I lost an animal. Murphy.” Closing his eyes he covered them with his hand, trying to regain himself. “Post op complications.... nothing anyone could have predicted.... but.... he was the sweetest cat.”

See! Silly.

His ex would have laughed and called him daft for caring and getting so worked up. He never seemed to understand!

Maybe Blake wouldn’t understand either.

But Leo have a piece of himself to every animal he treated and helped! He was all in. He cared! Of course he did!

Losing an animal shattered him. His heart squeezing painfully. His mind miserable.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh", Blake sounded pissed but he was pissed because he was seeing him cry. But he understood.

Moving closer he hugged Leo, holding him close to his chest. "Stupid ...." he said rubbing Leo's back and head trying to comfort him. " things like this happen" he started to say and then he lifted his head to wipe his tears. "You tried everything that stood in your power to save him. It was not your fault" he added holding him back in his embrace, hugging him tight.

"Only when stop trying then you can blame yourself but ... as long you tried everything that you could ... then you're not to blame or feel guilty" he added softly kissing his head.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at being called stupid. Did Blake really think so? Were his emotions so dismissible?

Yet he was pulled in for a hug which only meant he cried more. He just needed to get all this out.

At first be was upset with Blake. He was dismissing him like his ex had. Did no one understand? Was he really stupid? When Blake started to talk about him not feeling guilty because he’d tried everything he couldn’t take it anymore and covered Blake’s mouth with his hands. Breathing softly. “Please stop.” He shook his head and closed his eyes. “I can’t hear it right now. You might not understand or care that I care about each animal I look after.... but I do... and.... right now I just need a moment. I know that I did everything. I know I’m not to blame.” Slowly he moved his hands from the guys mouth and placed them over his own heart. “I just need to feel for a moment. So.... be my friend and let me. Or.... go.”

Leo decided he had to be honest about all of this. He couldn’t have another man in his life mocking him for this stuff....

Guest mik3la

Being stopped by the other made him confused. What did he said wrong? He didn't meant to judge the other or anything. He wanted to comfort him. Was he that bad at that stuff too? He knew he had difficulty to express himself but he thought that he tried his best to do so.

"I'm sorry" he said feeling guilty. "I wanted to comfort you" he added beaten up.

"I do understand...ngh... I'll just stay in silent" he said holding him in his embrace again. "Go ahead .... let it all out" he said gently. "I'm not going anywhere" he added in a whisper standing there, holding him to his chest.

Guest mik3la

OOC: you got the wrong thread with Vaughn . He s not with Blake. :p If you're tired you should get some sleep. There is time :)

Guest syaoran-puu

He let him hold him. Let him wrap his arm around him and rested his head for a moment.

But he couldn’t stay here! No matter how nice it felt to be cocooned in Blake’s arms. No matter how much he liked those words that Blake wasn’t going anywhere....

Leo looked up at him, he smiled shyly and wiped his eyes. “Sorry... you’re right....” he shook his head and took a deep breath. “I know you’re right. I....” he shook his head again. “Let’s just walk a little?” He didn’t want to linger on his sad thoughts. “If we go left... we could walk along the river?” Less people.

Guest mik3la

Blake was feeling rejected again, but he didn't commented. He just tuck his hands in his pants pockets walking along with the other. Looking towards the path Leo indicated he shrugged.

"Alright" he said shortly walking in silence as Bolt was running back and forth to them.

He was kind of getting lost in his thoughts as he was looking at the river. He stopped for a moment as the sun was setting and the view was too beautiful to miss. To bad he was feeling like shit at that moment because of his lac of not being able to express himself.

The memories of his ex came to mind. He did struggle with that thing back then too. Always misunderstood even if he tried his best.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo found himself calming a little as they walked. The sound of the river was soothing. He felt his heart settling. Poor Murphy. He felt sorry for his poor owner too.

He was glad to walk in silence at first. It was soothing.

After a moment he noticed Blake pause at the river. He stopped and glanced at him. “Blake?” He stepped closer. “Are you okay?” He reaches and rested a hand in the guys elbow.

Guest mik3la

He looked confused at Leo but then realized he was spacing out.

"Y-Yeah ... just lost in thoughts i guess" he said reassuring the other with a soft smile.

that's right .... even if i may misunderstood ... there is someone else who needs to know that more than me

"Guess i was the one needing this calmly walk" he added patting the others head.

"Wanna eat some ice-cream?" he asked taking his posture back with his hands in his pockets, keeping up his smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but feel like he’d done something wrong... or that the man was hiding something.

They didn’t know each other well enough to pry too much? Right? He smiled at the suggestion and nodded, “there’s a nice little cafe with outside tables if you want to get a drink too?” He looked at the river, “though this is nice too.”

His hands clenched in his pockets as they continued. “Where do you normally go for walks with Bolt?”

Guest mik3la
“there’s a nice little cafe with outside tables if you want to get a drink too?” He looked at the river, “though this is nice too.”

"That sounds nice since we got Bolt with us" he responded lightly starting walking.

There was another moment of silence between them. At this moment Blake didn't know what to say anymore. He thought that everything he would let out of his mouth would be to wrong.

“Where do you normally go for walks with Bolt?”

"It depends on the kind of mood i'm in" he started saying. "Either in the park near my house. There he has some dogs with whom he can play, or just walking down the streets" he shrugged thinking about it. He didn't had an exact place.

Again silence. say something you idiot!

"What do you do in your free time?"

stupid question you idiot!!

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know.” He grinned, “that’s why I’m suggesting it.” Leo didn’t want to exclude the puppy! He had a soft spot for animals after all.

The silence was starting to feel a little awkward. Maybe they didn’t really have much in common?

“Sounds nice.” He grinned. “The freedom of dog walking.” Leo smiled softly. Looking to Bolt he rubbed his ears a moment.

“Oh?” He blinked and looked up. “Not much...” Leo blushed. “I don’t really have a social life. Sometimes I wish I had a pet but I just don’t have time.”