(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled shyly. “You’re not? Why are you all watching it together then?” He chuckled. “If it’s about drinking. I’m not very good at that either.” He blushed remembering yesterday. He’d utterly embarrassed himself! Hadn’t he!

Leo laughed and nodded, “you drive?” He smiled. “I never bothered learning. But okay. I’d appreciate a lift.....” so he was staying the night again? Maybe he should offer to camp out on the sofa or something? He doubted Blake, a straight guy, wanted to share his bed with a tedious gay vet like him!

“You’ve been more than kind. How can I repay you?” Leo asked honestly. “I might have offered a blow job, but I imagine you wouldn’t like that.” He joked.

Guest mik3la

Hearing the offer the other would had make it he dropped the plate in the sink which turned to pieces. Was he for real? How could he say that with such easiness? Lucky for him, he didn't cut his hand or anything on the plate but he stopped the water and didn't say a word a few seconds, debating it.

He didn't want the other to run away but putting up such offers that were hard to deny it was making it difficult for him to control.

He turned around as Leo was still in his sit at the table and placed his hands around his shoulders in an attempt of embrace. "How do you know i won't like it" he whispered in the others ear very close to him. His voice was low and manly but also needy. There was no tease in it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo turned at the sound of things dropped... “are you o—-“

But he stopped, turning away as he saw Blake move closer. There had been a look in his eyes! And as he wrapped his arms over his shoulders and whispered into his ear.... Leo shuddered, losing himself.

He forgot his thinking! What was the reason again.... oh..... yeah? “Are.... you gay? Or bi maybe?” Or was it a dream of straight men to sucked off by a gay man? His offer hadn’t been serious, but that tone! It went straight to his arse and made it squeeze. Damn!

He’d be putty in this guys hands!

Just then the doorbell rang and his breathing shuddered. Saved by the bell?

Guest mik3la

Blake giggle at the others questions and just before he could answer or do anything the doorbell rang. saved by the bell, he thought sighing as he left to open the door letting the others in the house.

"Guys, behave. I have a friend over and i don't want him to get scared of you. Try to give a good impression" he said to the boys as they went to the kitchen.

"This is Leo. Leo these is Nate, Rick and Mike" he said presenting all of them. "They are my childhood friends so you're fine" he said smiling.

Blake was acting like nothing had happened before in the kitchen between them two. He returned to the sink, cleaning up the broken plate.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike stepped in, “oh aye? A friend? What kind of friend? You finally found another....” he stepped in and grinned at Leo. “Man.” He chuckled. “Hi Leo. I’m Mike.” The man smiled and winked at him. “He’s cute Blake. Just your type.”

Leo blinked and then blushed at that. “E-excuse me.” He stood and practically ran to the bathroom. Blake was....? Oh man! He’d made such a fool of himself! He closed the door and turned on the tap, needing a moment to think.

“Did I say something wrong?” Mike quirked a brow and head over to Blake. “I didn’t mean to spook him.”

Guest mik3la

Blake wanted to break another plate in Mikes head but he already did something before which kind of risen some questions about his orientation. "No ... I never told him my ... taste" he said chuckle a little as he remembered the way he shuddered back in the chair.

"You really done it again Mike" said Nate slapping him over the head.

"Could you ever keep your nose out of other peoples busyness?" added Rick

"Give him a moment and he'll be ok" he said but he wasn't sure about that. i do hope so

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike felt bad. He hadn’t intended for the other to react like that. He grinned sheepishly at Nate at the slap, rubbing his head. “I didn’t mean to man. It just slipped out. Sorry!” He looked apologetically at them all.

Leo took a moment. Washing his face before heading back out. He hoped they didn’t think him an idiot! “Eh.... sorry about that...” he cleared his throat, “whose playing?” He fainted interested.

Mike grinned. “You don’t know? Sheesh. You’re as bad as Blake. Liverpool V Everton. Red V Blue! We got to support our red glory! You know?” He laughed heading toward the TV. “I brought beers! Help yourself!” He settled on the sofa, popping the cap off one. Delicious!

Leo blinked. Mike seemed quite the character. He looked to Nate and Rick, “maybe I should admit now... I don’t know anything about football.” He glanced to Blake then away. He liked men? And Leo was his type? Was that what all this was about?

Guest mik3la

"Hey ... it's not my fault cause if find this sport useless. 11 idiots chasing a ball. Useless" he said taking out the snacks and putting them on the table in the living room.

Nate already was on the sofa taking a bottle of beer and Rick started eating the snacks searching for the channel where the football was rolling.

"I have just one request for you guys. Don't be pigs" he said amused knowing very well that once they were a little tipsy they were going to have some dirty jokes.

He saw the gaze Leo has thrown him but didn't mention that. He tried to act as normal as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oink! Oink!” Mike laughed, slapping the back of the sofa playfully. “You know you love it!” He laughed.

Leo wasn’t sure where to go so he sat on the floor. He was pleased when Bolt sat with him, happily rubbing his ears. Maybe he should offer to walk the dog?

Leo just settled down, trying to enjoy the atmosphere. The men were boisterous and loud. Leo couldn’t remember ever having friends who were men. It just never went well....

Mike shouted at the game and drank. “Damn it! That should have gone in. So Blake? How you meet Leo?”

Guest mik3la

Blake sat on the floor, leaning on the sofa as he got a beer from the pack the others had brought. He thought about the question Mike asked, again cursing him in his mind, but apparently the other two were curious too.

"He's the one who got me Bolt" he said not wanting to mention the time frame when that happened.

He found Bolt picture on the internet after hi's previous partner broke up with him because he was too busy with work and didn't had time for him. That was a relationship that he did cherish. It was his highschool crush. But that was long ago.

"That's so cool" said Rick smiling looking at how happy Bolt was near the other.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at that. “I’m a vet.” He pet Bolt. “I imagine I could find the perfect animal for each of you if you were interested.” He rubbed the back of Bolts ear with a smile. “But you’re the cutest puppy ever? Aren’t you Bolty? Yes you are.”

“The dog whisperer!” Mike teased with a smile. “Maybe. What do you think would suit me?”

Leo didn’t hesitate, with a smirk he replied. “Chihuahua.”

“Those small yippy dogs?” Mike blinked in surprise then laughed.

Guest mik3la

At the mention of Chiwawa Blake choke with the beer and started laughing very hard. He didn't expected the other to be roasted like that by Leo.

"Oh ... snap Mike ... he got you" said Nate liking the roasting.

"It kind of suits you. You bark to much but you're too chicken to take action" said Rick teasing Mike.

Everyone laughed even harder.

This was a moment that he didn't expected to go that well.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike laughed too. “I’d be afraid to hurt the poor thing! I’d probably step on them and set them of yapping!” He laughed harder, slapping Ricks back.

“Do Rick. What would he suit?” Mike winked at his Leo.

Leo wasn’t so sure he could keep up the tone. But he shrugged and looked to Rick. “A cat.... a softy that likes cuddles?”

Mike wrapped his arm over Ricks shoulders. “You do love your cuddles. Don’t you Rick?” He chuckled, “come here and give me a kiss!” He make kissy lip motions. Just playing around.

Guest mik3la

Blake didn't liked the wink Mike gave to Leo but he didn't said a thing. He just drank his beer, finish the bottle taking another one out.

"I do like cats ... and cuddling" said Rick thoughtful. "You're really good at this" he said smiling but got a little embarached when Mike started joking around and got him in his arms. Seeing him trying to get a kiss Rick widdened his eyes, punching his palm on the others face trying to get him off of him. "Stop messing around Mike! Get off of me!!I'm not your stupid bimbo model lover. Go fuck him up" said Rick angry then covered his mouth realizing that he shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry" he added quickly taking his beer bottle.

Blake seeing those two had some question coming in his mind but he decided to ask them later when they would had been just them.

"What about Nate?" Blake asked trying to divert the situation back to where it started

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike quirked a brow at the reaction, laughing it off as he pulled away. “He has a name.” Was all he said, sinking back into his seat and drinking.

Leo felt like he was interrupting and looked away. Where they all gay? He had no idea! He felt like he’d wandered down Alice’s rabbit hole!

“Huh?” He looked up and over at Nate. “That’s a tough one.” He considered it. “Something exotic. A snake or a bearded dragon maybe?”

Guest mik3la

"He got you wrong" said Blake laughing but not to make fun of Leo but to make fun of Nate.

"Nate is afraid of snakes" said quickly to make him understand what was going on. "He kind of hates all insects and Blake never stops messing with him" added the boy taking another bite from the cookie.

"Ok, the game is on so stop making fun of me" said Nate a little upset that they didn't forget about that. "But i do like dragons. Even if they're not real" he added not wanting the other to make feel awkward. He got him right with one thing though.

Blake tried to lower the laughter and to calm down yet getting another bottle of beer. It was already his third, which he was getting a little dizzy but he wasn't quite yet drunk.

He got up trying to head back to his room. He wanted to change clothes as he was feeling a little hot. "Where you're going?" asked Rick narrowing his eyes. He didn't want to be left alone with Mike. Blake was the only one who could stop him from messing around with him.

"I want to change clothes. Be right back" he said blinking a few times as he headed to his room searching for a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I don't thing he's ok. He drank all three bottles to quick" said Rick concerned but neither of the boys listen to him. He turned his gaze back to the tv, ignoring all that.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I said he was harder.” He admits. “It’s not like I’ve had a proper conversation with him.” Leo wasn’t sad that he hadn’t guessed from just from appearance alone. He’d done a good job. Right? At least he’d made them laugh and not want to punch him!

Leo didn’t dare drink. He felt very out of place here. How could he not!?

When Blake got up to move he blinked at him in surprise. “Eh...”

He chewed his lip and frowned at Rick before getting up. Hesitating at the door he knocked and waited. “You okay Blake?” Leo just waited.

Guest mik3la

Blake was still thinking if it was best to have Leo there with him. Now that the other found his orientation he wouldn't be as relaxed as before. That made him sad. He did wanted to be his friend but seeing him acting that cute and the final point being the offer from the kitchen. That was to damn hard to control himself.

he did see Leo having fun along with his friends which made him happy. He needed friends.

He changed his pants when the voice behind the door blocked him. He still had to take his shirt on but decided not to. If he was going to make the other run, then so be it.

He opened the door bare chested just looking at him. What could he say. Without thinking he grabbed the others hand pulling him in the room, pinning him on the closed door, leaning in one hand, looking down on him.

"Do you hate me?" he asked in a low manly voice still keeping his distance. "Are you afraid of me now?" he added in the same tone.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo yelped in surprise at being pulled in and pinned against the door. He blushed brightly at the man. On reflex his hands moved and touched the others chest.

“Hate you? Why would I hate you?” The man really was so much bigger than him! He swallowed and shook his head. “Why would I be afraid of you.”

He tried to keep his eyes up. Don’t look at his chest... don’t look!

Guest mik3la

His touch was so warm against his skin that it only made it worst for him. His inner animal wanting to get out and claim that pore soul in front of him. That was a first. He never wanted something so bad in his life. Not even his previous crushes.

"Because you startled when you found out what i preferred" he whispered keeping eye contact as he got closer to the other, their bodies only inches away from one another. He pressed a leg in between Leos legs as he bend closer to the others face.

"You ran away" he added using again that low manly voice that he never knew he had it .

What did this man turned him into.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I.... I....” he couldn’t think as the other moved his leg! Leo felt his whole body heat up. A bright blush upon his face.

“That’s.... it’s more complicated.” He frowned, “I was just surprised... and I guess.... I....” Leo swallowed. “Sorry. I don’t care that you’re gay too. You never corrected me when I suggested you were straight...” he covered his face with one hand. “I was embarrassed.”

Guest mik3la

"You just assumed...never asked" he answered seeing how the other reacted to his questions. His body was drawn to him even more when he was acting that cute.

"Too damn cute" he said as he caught Leo's hand getting the away from his face pressing his lips against his, forcing his way into his mouth wanting to taste him.

The others were to busy with the game to pay attention that the boys were in the room with them anymore. Blake didn't care. He hold himself too much back. And the kiss deepened he moaned as he loved the taste he had, moving his body closer to Leo till he was pinning the other on the door with his own body, pressing himself on him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry... I did say I was making assumptions. You never corrected me.” He argued lamely.

Leo squeaked as his hand was moved. He felt the man move closer. His heart began to race. Then he was kissed!

But it was more than that! It was the press of his body too! His fingers curled against his chest as he moaned against his lips. Suddenly wanton and needy except....

“Wait.... stop.... you... you’ve drunk so much. You’re not thinking straight.” He grunted.

Guest mik3la

"I'm not drunk Leo. I dont get drunk like you did last night from one beer" he said breathing harshing like a hungry animal. "I'm sorry, but I cannot keep myself away from you and not touching you" he said placing a hand under the others shirt reaching his torso. "Kissing you" he placed kisses on his neck, licking it up till the ear biting it gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was lost in the moment. “But you drunk three very quickly!” He argued, cheeks blushing.

He bit his lip as his chest was touched, he felt his body shuddering a little with need.

Leo was torn. This felt wrong and yet nice.

Blake was just his friend? Right?

He’d only just broken up with his ex.

His heart wasn’t ready to be hurt again!

“B-Blake....” his voice wobbled. “Your friends are here!” He panted softly.

Another excuse?