(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

On 10/16/2022 at 9:47 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“You drive me crazy.” 

Callon simply smiled at that and looked back as he saw the glow of a fire being lit behind him. It was a neat trick thad made the wood burn alot quicker that he could have done it.

“Come on. Let’s get you warm. I don’t want you catching a cold. Snot and coughing isn’t very sexy.”

Callon snorted a laugh at that. He wouldn't be wrong about that but still. The varmth he felt blooming in his chest and the heat coming off from Finthir, was already starting to work on him. Still he moved as the other gently pushed him closer to the fire.

He sat down and soon after felt the other do exactly the same right behind his. He looked back as Finthir's arms came around his chest and stomach. He relaxed his body enough to lean a bit back so Finthir's body pressed into his back.

The closeness sent a wave of excitment down to his crotch rasing his already semi hard cock. Their love confession from just before still rung clear in his mind but he wasn't sure he would be able to actually go all the way with Fin. Do to how things were.

They had no stuff. Beding, clothes.. or lube.. and Callon didn't think himself brave enough to take Finthir's cock without the last one.. still, they could still touch eachother. Callon thought as he felt Finthir's finger twitch restlessly on him. And if the hardness against callon's back was a clear sign of the male's desire. He was pretty sure the only thought of more then one thing.

The cold in Callon's body was completly gone as Finthir sudden asked him again.

”Are you really okay?” 

The knight tilted his head so it rested against Finthir's shoulder as he looked at the other.

Callon nodded. He was better that okay. He felt settled and relaxed with him. "I'm fine really, I'm nice and cozy. Stop worrying, it dosen't suit your handsome face with all those winkles." Callon joked with a short chuckle. "..  if anything are you okay?.. I fear something must be wrong, cause your hard shaft has been poking into my back for a while now" the other asked teasingly to change the topic and to point out the obvious he wiggled himself against it, while his face stayed innocent.

"Are you perhaps still cold down there?... want me to help" he asked, voice a little lower then before.

The knight licked his lips as he imagined going down on this gorgeous man and watch his face as Callon took his cock into his mouth. Last time he hadn't been able to see Finthir all that well. He wanted to see the naughty expression on the other's face as he took him down his throat.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Finn was glad that Callon didn’t pull away or argue with him about being held like this. They were practically the same size after all! And Finthir knew that part of Callon wanted to top at some point, something Finn was trying to avoid and deflect from. He didn’t want the knight thinking he saw him as less, that wasn’t true! He just…. Cared.

Seeing the mirth in Callon’s eyes made him grin, the playfulness between them was far better! He much preferred it.

He cupped his cheek gently and nodded, only to burst out laughing as the other spoke. “Oh? Well we can’t have that.” Briefly he wondered what Callon would think about the prospect of them growing old? Then again, the chances of that for a knight and a mage? Slim.

Finthir found it amusing as Callon pointed out another ‘problem’…. “that sure sounds like a BIG problem.” Finn winked. “It’s so cold, I’m sure only you can warm it up and solve the problem.” He took the fact his knight offered as a good thing! The naughty glimmer in the others eyes reassuring him that Callon was okay!

He stroked a hand down the others chest, “you’re so adorable.” He started kissing and nibbling down the others neck and back as his fingers stroked and caressed him. He wanted him, always wanted him…. He suspected that Callon’s comment about them being interrupted earlier did have something to do with his current predicament. Though at least it seemed that Callon had the same problem! His fingers stroked down and wrapped around the hard length; fingers caressing up and down his hard length.

”You make me think of so many wicked things.” He nibbled the others neck before grinning and letting him go, done teasing for now. “But don’t let me stop you….” Finn winked to him.

On 10/25/2022 at 2:55 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“you’re so adorable.” 

Callon blinked suprised for a moment. Adorable?..the knight blushed. He wasn't.. what part of him was? Callon's cheeks was heated as Leo return his interest. His lips felt hot against Callon's neck and the knight's breathing changed as his heart beat faster.

Callon looked down as Finthir's hands roamed his chest before slowly lowering to touch his erection. The knight groaned at the touch and blush even harder as Finthir's hand made it grow even bigger.

”You make me think of so many wicked things.”

Callon bite back a whine as Fin let go of him. His cock throbbed from the missing touch that still felt the heat of the other's palm lingered there. He had done it on purpose. Callon wanted to glare back at him for giving him something this hard to ignore.

“But don’t let me stop you….”

Callon took a deep breath as he turned sitting on his knees between the man's thighs facing him. He reached up to run a hand back behind the other's head. Bury his fingers through Finthir's long wet hair, he pulled the man to him.

"You are a god damn tease and you know it" Callon groaned as his lips ghosted so close to the the other's. "I honestly can't wait to one day get to have you properly on a bed. My bed preferably" he continue. Not saying anything more but hinting to the possibility that Finthir would haft to maybe ready himself in the futur. Although right now, Callon didn't wanna push it. Maybe he sensed it or maybe it was something else completly. But none of them felt ready for that step just yet... although Callon could still think about it from time to time. When his brain had time to wander.

Callon kissed Finthir. Tiltvinge his head to the side he slid his tongue inside the mage's mouth. The kiss was deep and wet, he almost didn't even give either of them time to breath in between. Callon felt a hunger in his guts. He wanted to consume the man who aroused him so much he was aching even when he wasn't touching him..

The knight although he felt hesitant started to wander if they could actually go all the way even without any lube.. Callon wanted to feel Finthir.. but first things first. Callon broke the kiss and pushed Fin signaling the other to lean back. When he was satisfied he smiled with a demeanour like a cat who had caught the canary. He trailed his hand down the white gorgeous skin as he got into a lower position. Callon almost lay completly down in the grass. The fire had dried the grass enough to keep them dry, anf the heat from the fire kept his naked skin warm. Callon kept looking back up at Finthir's face  he kiss the man's thigh as his fingers played with his balls. He wasn't ready to touch the main attraction just yet. His lover would haft to suffer a bit first.

Callon smirked as he sucked down on the spot he'd just kissed. Making a pretty little love bite before adding about one just a few inches higher.

"I see now why you like making these" Callon smiled amused with the expression on Finthir face. "It's quite fun" he added as his finger slowly greased the side of the male's erect cock.

"But these" he pressed a finger into the new mark. "Are only for my eyes" this was a little payback from their first time. Callon had only noticed the marks later on his neck. But sure enough everyone else had seen them.

Finally Callon had draged this for as far as he could. His eyes looked right at the mage's cock now. He wanted to tast it almost as much as Finthir surely wanted him to do it. Callon smiled nervously as he leaned forward to pressed his lips to the tip. He felt the wetness and breathed in the other's musk. Then Callon pushed more, spreading his lips so the tip could pass inside.

"Mn..ngh.nm" Callon moaned as he took more in. He moved his head slowly to ajust himself to the others size once they reached the point his mouth could take. Callon tasted the bitterness at the back of his throat as he started to move his head honestly now. The knight slurped as he pulled back almost all the way to the tip. The hummed as he thrusted his head back down.

Callon was adorable. He couldn’t deny it! Wouldn’t deny it. Though it felt strange to the mage that he would ever consider a knight as such… it was a good job that Callon wasn’t just any knight. He’s my knight.

Finthir laughed at the spicy tone of the other. “Well, I can’t resist. You react so prettily to being teased. It makes me want to do it more.” The mage was more than aware of the impact his teasing was having on the other, he enjoyed it.

The insinuation wasn’t lost on him, but he tried to push it aside. It wasn’t like Callon had made it clear before that it was what he wanted…. Fin just wasn’t sure he could ever give the man it. And if he didn’t…. Would Callon have enough and leave? He supposed he wouldn’t blame him, but it would upset him more than he cared to admit. Rather than commenting too much he just cupped the others cheek and offered a small shy smile as he gave a slight nod. He was trying to get his head around it. He is being patient with me, can’t deny that. “A bed would be nice.” Was all he said, taking his time to worship Callon in the soft safety of a bed would be fun… oh the knight was in for a few sexy surprises if the mage ever got him caught in his web! He predicted the knight would look so delectable in ropes and spread eagle for his attention. He shuddered at the thought.

The mage was doing his own teasing now! Finthir wanted that kiss! Wanted to press their lips together and taste the man, but he waited… letting Callon get his own back. He moaned when their lips finally pressed together! The taste was delightful! Flavour exploding across his tongue as he surrendered to the others exploration, tangling his tongue to play with the other. It tasted great! He didn’t even seem to notice or care about the lack of air until it started to burn, but between each breath he hungrily returned for more. He couldn’t get enough of Fin it seemed!

The teasing only continued as Callon broke the kiss, instructing Finn to shift backwards (which he did) before the knight moved between his legs…. And didn’t touch him! Didn’t go straight for gold. It drive him wild. Insanity seemed to threaten him… but he held out, rewarded by the others playful side.

Finthir laughed, “now you know why I like it.” He winked, “though I like people seeing my marks. Like them knowing what’s mine. That they can’t touch.” He hummed, licking his lips as he moaned at each love bite he felt marking his flesh. “No one but you.” He confirmed, hoping he could keep that promise considering he was currently naked and had no clothes to hide the marks. Fin would think about that later though. It wasn’t a consideration for now.

Then, finally! That sweet, delicious mouth upon him drove him wild. His hips bucked though he tried to control himself, tried to control the way it felt, tried to let Callon take his time and just enjoy the sensation of this gift from his lover. That first tentative lick, the way he kissed and swallowed him had Finthir moaning and crying out with need and desire. He didn’t resist or hold back, letting Callon hear it, to see the evidence of what he did to him as he shuddered and shook and moaned out his delight. His cock throbbed and twitched as his orgasm attempted to rise. “Fuck…. Your mouth is amazing.” He praised, unable to resist reaching down and holding the others hair a moment as he lightly rocked, unable to resist moving his hips.

“Fuck…. It’s so hard to control myself.” And being surrounded by the warm heat of the other made him desire other things too! Needing something to focus on too he shivered; “turn around? Let me suck your cock too….” Though he had plans to do more than just that! “Only if you want.” He didn’t want Callon to think he couldn’t deny it refuse him… even if Finthir was rather bossy in bed!

On 10/27/2022 at 1:58 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“turn around? Let me suck your cock too….Only if you want.”

There were very few times Callon didn't just do what the other asked. This time was one of those times. Callon knew that if Finthir got the change to touch him. He wouldn't be able to focus and cum right away. Finthir's sexy moans was already drivning him hard. His hands tightened their grip on Fin's legs as he shook his head. Still with the man's cock in his mouth.

He wanted to see Finthir as he pleasured him. And to focus on the feeling of the mage's cock.

If Finthir needed some distraction, he might just have the right thing in mind... Callon's hands travled around Fin's hips and touch the other's lower back. Then Callon pushed himself to take as much cock in as his mouth could handle while he pushed in on Finthir's back. His nose was buried in against the male's crotch and his throat so tight he almost grew tears in his eyes. And yet, his own cock never grew uninterested or  soft.

He looked at Fin with almost begging eyes as he thrusted his head deep down on the other's shaft. Callon wanted Finthir to fuck his mouth. Curious to what it would be like, feeling the strong thrusting.

Finthir nearly goddamn whimpered at what happened! The way Callon deep throated him, that hand pressed to his back…. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He was trying to be good, but that was impossible with those bloody adorable begging eyes!

He moaned, not hiding his enjoyment from the knight. Though he was a little hesitant at first to completely surrender…. This was new to Callon, he could tell this was a lot for his lover… and yet? He couldn’t refuse those husky eyes of his! Curses! He’ll be the death of me!

Hands both reaching into the others short hair, holding it firm he shuddered. “I’ll fuck your mouth so good.” He promised. “But squeeze my leg if it’s ever too much.” He gave Callon the out, hoping he’d be sane enough to register it!

Fin started slow. Pulling his cock slightly  out before pushing back in, as if testing the others reflexes. Happy he started to pull out further, thrust in deeper… and before long he was wild with passion and need as he took that sexy mouth as his own.

Pleasure riddled his face, he moaned and shuddered. Precum dribbled heavily from the tip, coating Callon’s tongue and throat in the hint of a treat.

It was so good! How did one man have a right to be this good? Fuck! I really do love him….

Senses lost, Finthir just followed his instinct as he took the man hard and fast. His orgasm was fast approaching; “ugh…. Cal! I… I’m gonna…. Agh! I’m so close…. Can I? I want to see you taste me!” He shuddered out as his hips kept thrusting into that very willing mouth.

It didn't take long for the other to catch on to what he tried to hint at. He saw the 'Oh' in the other's eyes once it clicked. Then he seem unsure for a moment. Of coures Finthir might not think Callon actuallyknew what he was going into. And yet, even that didn't stop him, luckily for Callon.

The knight tilted the angle of his head once Finthir place his hands at the back of his head. He felt the pressure as Finthir began to redraw and relaxed his throat as he pushed in.

'Fuck!' It stung quite a bit in his jaw but god, the pain was worth it. Worth seeing the raw bliss and hearing the moans.

As Finthir got more sure of him his thrusted got stronger and Callon learned to focus on the pleasure. He tried to keep looking at Fin but as his thrust grew faster he felt tears threaten to filling his eyes and closed them. Callon hummed around Finthir shaft. He tasted so good, it was like honey coating his throat in a thick sticky mess. His lips was wet and what built up dripped down the knight's chin.

8 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“ugh…. Cal! I… I’m gonna…. Agh! I’m so close…. Can I? I want to see you taste me!” 

'God damn it. His rough voice is so sexy' Callon looked up and tried to nod. He wanted that. He wanted his lover to finish in his mouth. Callon tightned his grip on Fin's waist.

Seeing the nod was all it took for the elf to come undone. A few more thrusts then he erupted, his cock firing a thick load down Callon’s throat.

Finthir couldn’t help but pant and shudder in need and hunger, his body vibrating as pleasure danced through his every nerve and cell! He wanted this man so much that it felt like his very soul was reaching out and wrapping around the guy. He blinked to awareness to see ice on his fingertips. Not wanting to hurt the knight he slowly pulled free. It was then he registered Callon’s tears and wet face. Guilt washed over him at having lost control so much that he hadn’t checked in! Fuck! I’m an idiot! I knew I should have been more careful!

”Cal?” He asked quietly, wiping a tear from his lovers cheek. “I’m sorry…. You should have told me. I wouldn’t have been mad. Why didn’t you tell me to stop if you didn’t like it?” He felt rather helpless, the happy glow muted by his worry. Damn! His mouth had felt so good too! Guess I don’t be doing that again. What a pity! He has such a fuckable mouth.

Finthir closed his eyes as he breathed in deep, trying to relax and focus. A moment later he shifted and hugged the man. “What can I do to make it up to you?” He half pleaded.

Callon groaned suprised as he felt the first spurt of hot cum. He had to swallow quickly and hold his breath mean while so he wouldn't chock on it. No one had ever cam in his mouth before but god knew just how long he had dreamed about it. Callon's eyes were shut as he focused on taking everything Fin was giving. He frowned and whinced as little in pain as the ice forming at Finthir's fingertips burned into his skin. He jerked back just as the other let go and pulled back. Callon held his palm up to his mouth to wrip the trail of cum off.

On 10/31/2022 at 11:57 PM, syaoran-puu said:

”Cal?” 

Callon looked back at the other as he called him.

“I’m sorry…. You should have told me. I wouldn’t have been mad. Why didn’t you tell me to stop if you didn’t like it?”

What?..  Callon was confused. Why would he think he hadn't liked if. If anything the knight as still painfully hard.

“What can I do to make it up to you?”

Callon lower his hand and laughed at him.

"You.. haha worry too much. I thought it was pretty hot. And the way you filled my mouth..ngh.." Callon bite his bottom lip with a sexy groan. "If you wanna make up for it.. we could always have you return the favor" the knight took Finthir hand off his cheek and guided it down to his hard erection.

"It was wort the the bit of pain to feel you gush my throat.. and it will not be the last time I do it. Just have to practise a little."

“But…. You look like you’re crying….” The tears didn’t look just fresh either, like they’d been staining his face for a while.

Finthir decided to trust him though and nodded, “I must say. You made a very pretty picture. Sucking my cock like my good boy, your pretty lips wrapped around my hot flesh.” He bit his own lower lip and moaned in delight at the memory, “not an image I’ll get out of my head any time soon. Oh no! I’ll have to have a repeat some time soon.”

Still, the mage was more than happy to reciprocate. “You’ve more than earned it.” Fin hummed, moving closer and kissing him while the hand that had been guided to Callon’s hardness groped and teased the flesh there. “Lie down.” He ordered huskily against the others lips. “Spread those pretty legs for me so I can see what belongs to me.” His words were dark, bold and possessive… yet the mage felt every one of them. At least for now, Callon was his! No one else was allowed to touch him.

”Damn. Thoughts if you spread for me makes me want to fuck you.” He winked at him, kissing down his body. “Good job I can control myself.” He licked the left nipple. “Most of the time.” He sucked on the right nipple. “But he warned….” He kissed his stomach. “I might be rough on you next time.” He licked the tip of the guys cock. “As payback for being so ducking sexy.” Another lick. “For mercilessly teasing me.” Another lick. “And simply because I want to.”

Wasting no more time he wrapped his lips around the others cock before he got to work, bobbing his head up and down. Lapping and licking and playing with the long length as it invaded his mouth. Very briefly, Fin wondered what it would be life for Callon’s cock to enter a very different place…. But in the end he had to push those thoughts away, he couldn’t think about it right now.

To distract himself he deep throated the beautiful man. Accepting the slight burn to his throat muscles as his nose became buried in the others pubes. He smelt like sweat and man and distinctly Callon. It was a strange combination that oddly made the mage feel happy and content. Sulking a moment he paused before starting to bob his head up and down, throat muscles rippling around the invasion as he tried his best to give Callon a hint about his good getting to fuck a warm and willing hole truly was.

It was Fin’s turn to want to make his lover cum.

"Hah..mnh" Callon moaned as Finthir's hand grabbed hold of his hard erection. He shivered lightly as Finthir's fingers felt cold against his sensitiv skin. Then Finthir pulled him in for a kiss. Callon hadn't thought Finthir would kiss him on the mouth with how he had just swallowed the other's cum. But he was wrong. Finthir's lips didn't hesitant to go full on and deepning it. "Mnh .. ffu..mng..hmm. The knight return the kiss with out protest and leaned into Finthir as they caressed.

On 11/4/2022 at 3:42 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Lie down.” 

Callon's brain was like a foggy mush. He licked his lips to trail the tast of the man still on him. Finthir's husky voice was god damn alluring as hell.. how could he turn down such a request? It was impossible.

Callon glanced back over his shoulder to confirme he was able to. Then the knight lay down with his back into the dry grass.

“Spread those pretty legs for me so I can see what belongs to me.” 

Callon's heart almost jumped out of his chest just there. What belongs to him~. The words echoed inside his mind for quite some time. It gave him a weird sensation. A feeling of being desired and wanting to appear sexy. And not in the kind of dominanting way that would steals the girls hearts away. It was still new to him, being on this end of the robe. But this with Finthir was more exciting that any other partner from his past, and.. the only one he had wanted to please like this.

”Damn. Thoughts if you spread for me makes me want to fuck you.. Good job I can control myself... “Most of the time.” 

Callon's cheeks were a deeper shade of dark as his lover leaned in over him, resting himself between Callon's legs. Callon hummed in respons and his rear seemed to twitch. The dark and naked desire in Finthir's eyes were honest and breathing. The male's long white damp hair tickled him as he leaned his head down and licked his chest. "Ah!.. mnh..gh" Callon choked out a suprised moan. His chest had never been so sensitiv but Finthir's devilous tongue did something to him.

"I'm mnh..not teasing though.. ngh..ha" Callon's chest rose and fell while he panted. Held onto Finthir as his body started trembling. It tickled and felt so good to be touch like that.. he was embarrassed because Fin was the first to ever do this to him. But Also turned on by this new discovery.

"Y-you are the teaser here.. ngh not me..mmh" Callon smirked back just before another lick send his body down trembling.

"Oh fuck! ah!" Callon cursed as something warm and wet slid down from he tip of his cock. The knight jerked his head to the side and stared back at Fin. The sexy white haired male were making a meal out of his meatloaf and looked stunning doing it.

"Ngg..hm.. so good oh.. umh"

Finthir didn't even give him time to ajusted before he swallow him whole. The knight groaned in pleasure and ran his hand through the soft white vail of silky straight hair.

He was both jealous and amazed at how effortly easy Fin made it look. Callon wasn't lacking in size. He and Finthir were well matched in that departement. But then again Finthir was the one most experienced. And his skills to suck a mean piece of cock was definitely a huge plus in Callon's book.. maybe he should take notes.

Callon's hips jerked up moving with Finthir's pumps. Each time the other's tongue were to caressed the tip, it spurted a thick glace of pre-cume. 

"Mmmh.. nh.. ah.. " Callon wouldn’t last more then a few minutes.. and Finthir seemed to know it too. The knight arched his back and cried out a loud moan as his release hit. He tried to warn the other but he his strength failed him. Callon came down Finthir's throat hard. Shivering from the electricity he felt at his orgasm the knight blushed and panted rapidly.

“Maybe. But it’s so much teasing you.” He hummed, “you react so prettily. You’re so pretty. You moan so beautifully. You are so sexy.” Fin purred, nuzzling the man hungrily.

He licked and played and teased, more than happy for him to finally cum in his mouth.

Finthir ate down everything the other had to offer, hungrily enjoying the addictive flavour of him. Licking his lips he smirked at him, using his thumb to wipe at the little dollop at the corner of his mouth before eating it. “Delicious.”

Shifting position he shuffled closer and lay beside him, hugging him. “Keeping my hands busy before I take things further than we should without supplies.” He laughed, nuzzling him.

”You came so much. Have you been holding back on me?” He teased.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Delicious.”

Another shiver travled down his spine at the erotic display. Callon's eyes followed the movements of Finthir's tongue embarrassingly intense. And although he had just came, Callon's cock twitched with interest gor a moment before it went semi soft again.

"Mnm.." Callon sighed. He felt spent and heavy as Fin came down beside him. Finthir's body felt slightly chill but he had noticed the other's body temperature simply was a bit lower than his and didn't take much notice by it.

“Keeping my hands busy before I take things further than we should without supplies.”

Callon laughed and took both of Finthir's hand in his. He threaded fingers with Fin and kissed Fin's wrist. "Like this?" He teased and nipped one of Finthir's fingers.

”You came so much. Have you been holding back on me?”

"No... I couldn't even hold back if I wanted to.. maybe swallowing your cume has given me some magic abilitie" he chuckled alonge the chessy line.

Callon felt so good right now. He looked at Fin as the soft light of the fire danced over his naked form. Fin was one of the most stunning men he had ever seen. His hard masculine body and long strong arms were both nicely toned. His fair skin a gorgeous blue eyes reminded Callon of a clear bright winter day. Although he couldn't never compared the man to the looks of a woman, Callon wouldn’t have needed to. Of coures he could find girls beautiful but.. it was Finthir's body that really exited him.

"You didn’t haft to swallow" Callon pointed out to the other as he knew most women didn’t do it and he guessed that could be the same for most guys. "I did like it" he quickly added. "Just don't feel forced to"

Hearing those satisfied hums and pleasured noises gave Finthir a sense of satisfaction that couldn’t be compared to anything else! Smiling he nuzzled his lover, more than happy to lie with him.

Fin soon burst out laughing as the other took his hands to stop them wandering; “that is one way to do it.” He nodded, shuddering with pleasure as Callon started to nip and tease his fingers. “You trying to play with fire?” He teased, leaning forward to nuzzle him sweetly.

“It works though.” Fin squeezed his hands sweetly.

Grinning, he smirked at him. “Oh? Magic, huh? I’ll take it then.” He chuckled.

He could tell the other man was watching him, but it honestly didn’t bother him. He certainly wasn’t shy or ashamed of his body, if anything, he liked Callon looking at it.

Quirking a brow he burst out laughing; “I don’t have to do lots of things…. But want to know a secret?” He freed a hand and wrapped it around the others back and pulled him closer, flush with him, “I like sucking cock. I like eating arse. I like swallowing cum. I like lapping at all the parts of a man. All the parts of you.” Finthir hummed and kissed him again, “I like it. So don’t ever feel like you’re forcing me.” He certainly didn’t want the other thinking that way, nothing about their pairing was forced for Finthir.

He stroked his back and then let his hand slide up to touch his cheek. “You never have to feel forced by me.” He said seriously. Finthir felt like it needed saying now; “I know I can be pushy and demanding at times, but you can always say no to me. Always stop, even mid way through. You never have to do anything you don’t want.” He nodded gently. “I don’t want to hurt you in such a way.” He kissed his nose. “I really do love you.”

On 11/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“I like sucking cock. I like eating arse. I like swallowing cum. I like lapping at all the parts of a man. All the parts of you.” 

"Fin!" Callon laughed and blushed embarressed. "You really are something" he said as he squeezed the mage a little tighter.

"I'm not worried. I want to explored more too, and test my boundaries. But I will honest and say stop if I'm not okay with what we do. So you can still be pushy and cute when you wanna"

"Mnm, but on that note. We should make a proper camp for the night before it gets too late." Callon sighed as he felt exausted in both body and mind. He allowe himself another moment to say snuggled up with Finthir. Before he lifted his body to sit. He doubted their gear would be dry before tomorrow.

Callon got up and went over to feel their clothes. His pants were semi dry but he wasn't keen on sleeping completly naked out in the open. He tapped Finthir's pants they were still pretty wet but his boxers were dry.

"You wouldn't haft to have a spell to dry our things would you?" He asked as he threw Finthir his boxers.

Finthir quirked a brow. “You seem surprised by that.” He laughed. Winking at him. He rather liked the sweet side of the man, he really was fairly innocent to him… though Finthir could see a much deeper side to Callon though. Like a flower he was starting to open up finally.  Fin rather liked when the man squeezed him and held him…. Like he was reaching out and needed him.

“Pushy and cute?” He quirked a brow, an amused expression on his face. “That how you see me?” Fin asked softly. Stroking Callon’s cheek he hummed. “I won’t ever get mad if you ask me to stop or pause. Just talk to me.” He hummed softly, giving him a small kiss.

“Hmmm…. You’re right.” Fin was still worried about Callon, and planned to do most of the work so that the other could rest. Still, hr got up with him. “I have some spare clothes in my bag?” He offered him. “I can try to dry our things too though…. But…. I don’t want to accidentally set it on fire.” He hummed.

Moving towards him, he wrapped an arm around him and kissed him. “Go sit down. Tend to the fire and let me take care of things.” He pulled on his fairly dry boxers. “I’ll go grab our bags and start setting camp up. Bring you something dry and then I’ll try dry out clothes…. I need my spell book though.” He hummed softly.

Heading back towards the water, he eyed the dragon briefly, noticing the unicorns weren’t here right now. Curious…. I wonder where they are….? He didn’t linger too much, he just grabbed their stuff and moved back towards his lover. He couldn’t help but smile at the pretty sight a naked Callon made. I’m very lucky.

So! “Miss me?” He teased, putting the bags down and fishing out his spell book. He found the right place before taking out his bed roll and putting the wet clothing on top. “Let’s hope this works…..” He nodded towards the bag, “but I do have things in there you can borrow too. We’re pretty close in size….” Fin offered gently.

Looking at the book he started the incantation and moved his hand over the wet clothing. Steam seemed to rise from the material a moment. Fin wasn’t entirely convinced as he poked them afterwards. “They seem pretty dry….?”

On 11/20/2022 at 9:24 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“I can try to dry our things too though…. But…. I don’t want to accidentally set it on fire.” 

Callon grined although he worried they'd haft to go through the rest of this trip half naked. "Um please don't. I didn't bring my flameproofed armour, because we had travel light" he obviously joked.

He felt  Finthir's arm pull him back and smiled as he felt the man kiss his neck. He wanted to disagree and say he could do more then just keep the fire going. But then he remember the lake.. okay, maybe he wasn't ready to take on that fight just now. "..Just call if you need help" the knight said with a bad tast in his mouth. He had to get over his fear. How could he ever become a real knight with something like this. It was embarrassing and he had always been good at hidding it. Finthir said it didn't make him any less of a man and he was mighty helpful. But it didn't mean his feelings about it changed.

Callon stood in his own thoughts and looked into the flames when the other came back. He turned to him as he heard him. He smiled at Fin. 'He dosen't honestly want me to answer that do he." He had only been away for a few minutes

“but I do have things in there you can borrow too. We’re pretty close in size….”

Callon looked to the bag Finthir pointed at. He could just have waited for the other to finish drying his own things.. but.. he was curious to peek into a mage's bag. He opened the strings tide around the opening and looked inside as Finthir's lay out the wet stuff.

He recognised some of the containers inside packed between the cushion of clothes to preventing them from breaking. He had either helped or watched Finthir gather the herbs in most of them. But he did note there still were quite a few emty still. "I thought we only needer dragon scales. Why is there so many emty jars?" He asked as he pulled out a shirt from Finthir's bag. He pulled it over his head and slid it down. It felt a little tighter around his biceps and chest. The shirt was a plain light one but as he looked down at himself he noticed the shirt rolled up. His chest and abs were like carved out in the shirt. Even the deep cracks between his pack made his mucles look even bigger. True they were of same size, it was the same portions that was splited out driffrently. The knight got an idear while Finthir was focusing on the spell he walked up behind him.

“They seem pretty dry….?"

"Seems alright to me. But I think I've just found my new favorit shirt" Callon said and as the other turned his head to him,  he posted by thrusting his hips forward and lifting his arm to flex his arm. His his other hand he held the collar of the shirt up higher to sniff it. And by doing that he showed off more of his stomach. "It smells good too" he said with a glean in his eyes.

Hearing Callon actually start to open enough to joke with him was actually really nice, he couldn’t help but feel like they’d really come a long way together. It’s nice. “True. But they didn’t say you should leave your common sense behind too.” He winked, teasing him and poked Callon’s forehead. “Guess it just means I’ll have to keep you close.”

Finthir appreciated the others offer, but he had no intention of asking for help right now, Callon needed to relax and just get himself centred again. “Thanks.”

Looking up from his task when he returned, he hummed. “Oh…. A habit of my calling. You never know if you’ll come across something of interest…. Or if there will be a larger quantity of what you seek. I just like to be prepared.” Fin shrugged, it made perfect sense to him!

Again, he looked up from his task as Callon spoke. Instantly, his eyes widened. A simmer of lust flooding his eyes, but amusement too. How strange to find someone he actually felt like he could have fun with too…. It was a totally new sensation to him. One he liked! He realised his life had been rather serious and focused until now…. But Callon? He couldn’t help but bring another side of himself out around the man…

“I think that might be my new favourite shirt on you too.” He chuckled and stepped closer to him, his hands reached out for that deliciously tanned flesh. Callon might be similar height but he was definitely made of more muscles than him. There bodies were completely different, almost comically so perhaps. His hand slid up to grope those well defined pectoral muscles. “It’s almost like you’re just begging me to fuck you.” He grinned. “We do have my bag and supplies now, too.” Fin winked at the other man. Leaning in he kissed him. He knew they’d have to talk about Callon’s obvious desire for role reversal, but perhaps that could wait…

“I suppose I should be glad that you think I smell nice.” Fin winked at him, still touching the man. “You know…. I should probably get you to do your daily work out for me, I would enjoy watching your sword skills by you wear my shirt.” He teased.

Callon smirked and bite his lip to keep himself from laughing as Finthir's fingers tickled his skin

"We better not..don't know when the other's might show up.. and I'm not really comfortable with that thought" Callon groaned as he took a hold on Finthir's wrists and held them still. Just so he wouldn't be growing an erection as he rejected the offer. He didn't think much about their roles as they had sex. Callon had hinted that he was interested in topping the other in the futur. But Finthir had made it clear that he wasn't ready and Callon was still leaning about sex with a man so he was okay with that. The last thing Callon wanted was to scare Fin or make him feel pressured to switch.

Right now Callon was 100% sure he would have gone along with the mood and let Finthir fuck him. If not for the reason mentioned earlier. Although the group knew of them being together, he never wanted any of them to suddenly walk in while he and Finthir was in the act. Or properly not anyone for that matte.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:20 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“You know…. I should probably get you to do your daily work out for me, I would enjoy watching your sword skills by you wear my shirt.”

Callon laughed embarressed as he could just image the hungry look in Finthir's eyes.

"I could.. but then you aren't allowed to get angry if it's stretched" the knight grined as he kissed the other back.

"See, I told you they'd have a fire going" Moon's voice was suddenly heard as well as the sound of hooves.

Callon smiled knowingly at Finthir. "Told you" he said and pressed his lips gently onto Fin's lips and he lowered his hands.

"Ladies" Callon greeted the pair as the unicorns came over.

Moon a Shimmer both seemed to glow as the two lovebirds stuck close to eachother. Here where a girly excitment in their faces.

Moon looked up and blinked at the scene. "Callon, sweety.. have you gotten fat or did your clothes shrink when you took a swim?"

Finthir didn’t object, he let Callon hold his hands as he shifted his head closer and buried it in the crook of the others neck. “Right…. Okay….. you’re probably right….” He tried to offer, though if he was honest, the idea of being caught didn’t seem all that important to the end right now! Except, if Callon was concerned, he’d respect that.

Didn’t mean that Finn wasn’t imagining what it would feel like to be surrounded by the other and buried deep inside him. That wet warm felt like home.

Taking a deep breath, he kissed along the column of Callon’s neck…. At least until he heard hooves headed their way. He tried to cover Callon as best he could with his own form, but smiled as the unicorns appeared. “Fine….” He muttered to Callon, “you were right. Smart arse.” He joked.

Finn could practically see the glow around the mated pair, and was fairly sure he could guess why. At least some of us got laid! Not that he was about to complain.

Turning to look at his lover he laughed, “no. That’s mine. I was drying Callon’s shirt but he wanted to wear something to cover up his modesty.” He shrugged, kissing Callon’s cheek. “I think it showcases those delicious muscles of his.” The mage joked, pulling away to sit near the fire and his back. He reached inside as if searching for something. “Are you both okay?” He asked the unicorns. Then he looked up. “Where’s Tiny? And is the dragon still in the hot spring?”

The knight had to bite his lower lip to supress a grunt as Finthir kissed his neck. To him everything Fin did felt wonderful  and kept him on egde. And although he had turned the other down. He still felt a plesant tingling in his goins and backside.

As the unicorns approached Callon found the other quite sweet for trying to cover him. Callon chuckle at Moon's coment and could barely containe the blush crawling underneath his cheeks at Finthir's reply.

He felt high when Finthir complimented him infront of the girls. It was like winning in a contest. Finthir liked his looks! It gave Callon a huge boots in his selfconfidents. Especially since Finthir had once said Callon wasn't his usual type.

Callon smirked as he went over to pick his own shirt up, the one Fin had dried. It was still warm and not very damp. He peeled off Finthir's shirt, without tearing the fabric and changed it with his own. Then he sat down next to Finthir.

Moon shook her head. She didn't get the elevish version of beauty. To her Shimmer was the most gorgeous creaturs to ever have been born on four legs. But each had his/her own tast, she supposed.

The blue unicorns nuzzled Shimmer's ear and whispered something for only her to hear. "In my eyes my mate is much more sexy and you mucles are way more refined" Moon chuckled softly, still thinking about their little outing.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Are you both okay?”

Moon turned her head from her mate to Finthir. "I think I could properly sleep for a week after this.. other than that I would say I feel pretty damn good" Moon said shamelessly and winked at the elever.

"The dragon is growling by himself stille in the lake and the last we saw Tiny was with him.. not that I would know why. Dragons and fairys are both full of them self and their personality aren't ideal... but I hardly think He will eat Tiny for anything he could say."

Finthir smiled, almost feeling a little disappointment when Callon changed shirts. But he didn’t push or argue about it, he wanted him happy and comfortable.

He was glad when the guy sat down beside him. He nodded over at him.

Shimmer hummed, cuddling close to Moon. Right now she really didn’t want to be far from her mate. It was often like that after they had just been intimate, she couldn’t get enough of her! She laughed at the others reaction, bumping Moon. “I can’t complain either.” She hummed softly.

Finn looked at the group, he nodded. “Let’s just let the dragon be grumpy. I’ll talk to him later. Right now? I’m just glad to be here and that Callon is okay.” He said honestly. “Shall I cook something for us all?”

5 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Right now? I’m just glad to be here and that Callon is okay ... Shall I cook something for us all?"

Callon felt more exausted then hunger. Rested his head against Finthir's shoulder as he replied. "I'm not hungry. I think I'll just sneak down under a blanket and sleep for the night." 

He looked back at his bed it was spread out next to Finthir's with his stuff out after he had dried them.

Moon and Shimmer got settled on the other side of their campfire. "We've already eaten, so don't mind us." Homecooked food was great, but if the unicorns didn't keep their intake of greens up. It would upset their stomachs.

"Hm I've put some jerky in your bag from last time. Just in case you'd rather avoid cooking" Callon offered as he stretched his legs and feets. Before he mover to rolled over to his made out bed. He pack the stuff he wouldn't be needing back into his bag and slipped under the blanket. He lay on his side with his front to Finthir. He stared at Fin's back as he listened in on their conversation.

Yaww.. Moon couldn't hold a yawn back as she rubbed her cheek against Shimmer's neck. Her head was slowly getting heavier as the wamth made her dozzy. "Mnm"

Seeing as no one seemed interested in food, he nodded to Callon. “Sounds like it would be best.” He hummed softly. He’d make do with leftovers and let the others sleep. Would it be strange to cuddle him? Would Callon allow that?

“Thanks. The jerky sounds nice.” He hummed softly, considering it a moment. He got up and headed towards their bags. Taking a moment to fish out their food and a blanket before returning. He sat close to Callon, glancing at the unicorns. “You two look happy. I’m glad you had fun….” He could tell from the lion that their ‘fun’ had definitely been sex considering their happy glow. At least some of them where getting it!

Shimmer smiled and nuzzled Moon, more happy than she could think. She kissed her and nestled down to sleep. “Night.”

Finn started eating some jerky before looking down at Callon. He smiled shyly at him. “Are you warm enough?” He whispered softly. “Are you against…. Cuddling?” He tried to keep it so only Callon heard.

Callon was suprised that Fin would still ask about such things. "With you I'll never be against it" the knight smiled and signaled it by lifting up his blanket.

Although he was tired his mind couldn't seem to settle for sleep just yet.

"You are pissed aren't you. I can see you are jealous of the girls" Callon smirked as he whispered. "My mouth is apparently not enough to satisfie you" he teased. "Hehe"