(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Part 2 - (Sorry I felt asleep with my phone in hand😅)

Tiny place himself on Finthir's head and looked down into the pot. He shrugged abit, not getting why Callon would be so happy to resive a vegi stew. It looked awful with all those greens. Carrots were the only vegi he would eat but that wouldn't fill his stomach. A fariy needed lots of energy to keep themself in the air. They would usally eat sweet things like honey or sirup.

Tiny didn't see how he was gonna get his fill with this. "I'll just look for something.. more filling. The knight can have my share" Tiny saw as he took flight again and headed futher into the cave. Hopping to find some rock salt or crystal sugar.

Callon held his bowl on one hand and lowered it at the fairy flew off. The knight leaned into Fin and rubbed his shoulder against Finthir's. He send him a smile.

"More for us then.. not that anyone would notice the tiny share he eats" Moon giggled as she worked here tired legs up under her to lift her body. She groaned as the she stretched her back before joining them closer to the fire. She didn't comented on the lack of meat since unicorns didn't eat meat anyway.

"Goush! Finthir, are you trying to fatten me up with all this goodness." Her teeths were watering as she looked at the carrots and vegies in the bowl. "Good thing we move so much, if not my hips is gonna be twice as wide" she blushed as she glance back at Shimmer. Moon knew her mate would love her still. But she also wanted to look good to Shimmer and have her mate desire her.

When Moon took the first mouthful her mouth was in heaven. "I can't even remember the last time I've had a homecooked meal. It tast so  good" Moon moaned happy.

Callon finish his bowl an leaned back on his hand as he digested the meal.

The knight smiled as he watched Finthir profil from behind. He couldn't belive how much at ease he felt after their talk. Finthir hadn't turned him down as he had feared. He knew he had been an ass for not realizing his feelings sooner and had hurt Fin. But sitting here now, hearing the sounds of their friends happy voice, was really plesant.

Finthir just enjoyed their interaction, enjoyed watching and listening to the group interact. It felt strangely comforting, almost like a family. It wasn't like he didn't have a family but this was very different.... he rather enjoyed it.

Watching them eat what he'd created was nice too. Especially when Callon seemed to sit behind him and close, like he couldn't get enough of him, like he just needed and wanted to touch him. Fin certainly wouldn't object, he rather enjoyed it. This was new to him too.

Shimmer chuckled at her mate, kissing her a moment before taking a bite. "You could never get fat my darling, and even if you did it would simply mean more of your to love." The fact was, Shimmer had picked Moon over everything and everyone, she was never going to leave her. She loved Moon. She would take Moon any way she could get her.

Listening to the unicorns made Fin feel their love, they clearly loved each other so much. Turning he kissed Callon, nuzzling at his ear; whispering so only the knight could hear, "Would you still like me if I got fat?" He smirked, it was probably far too soon. They were still getting to know each other.

Leaning against Callon, Fin slowly ate at his food. He wondered briefly if Tiny had managed to find his own food, if not it wasn't like he couldn't get some of the leftovers. Callon was right that the fairy didn't eat much. Taking a deep breath he just relaxed. His legs ached a little from riding a horse all day, he could only wonder what Callon felt like since the other had done the same PLUS had his first time... "Are you okay, Callon?" He asked, nuzzling him tenderly. He wanted to ensure that Callon felt comfortable even if he couldn't do much right now.

A yawn slipped from Fin's lips. Tiredness starting to slip in.

He was assuming that he would get to snuggle up with the other at least tonight. Since the space was small it wasn't like they could risk more tonight.

Shimmer looked over at the boys, she really liked seeing them so close together. It was sweet. She had always known that they were going to be sweet together. "Dinner was lovely, Fin. Thank you."

"You're more than welcome. It's nice that I could do something for you all." He laughed, "I am sure Callon could have cooked us something awesome too." The knight had caught and skinned rabbits for them before after all,  he predicted that the knight often made his own food.... unlike Finthir.

Despite everything that had been said or happened... Finthir was ready to forgive the misunderstandings.

• 2 weeks later...

Simmer's reply made Moon's heart melt. Dge had already expected Shimmer to love her no matter what. But hearing it was for herself was still heart warming.

"Uh you make me fall for you all over again when you talk like that" Moon giggled girlish. Her blue cheeks became a bit more dark as she blushed.

Callon sat smiling at the conversation when Finthir sudden turned to him with a soft look in his eyes. He recognised that feeling as it reflected what Callon was feeling himself. He couldn't be help from leaning into the male as Finthir gently kissed him with such tenderness. 

On 3/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"Would you still like me if I got fat?"

Would he?.. yeah he properly still would have fallen for the blond elve's hot temper and charm even if he were a couple of pounds heavier. But would Finthir think he was creepy for saying that?.

"I doubt that would scared me off" He answered and kissed an exposed spot on Fin's neck. "I didn't fall for you just because of your looks, but what's in here" callon poked his finger at the other's head. Then he pressed his palm up against Finthir's chest. "This here too" he smiled teasingly and return another soft kiss, then pulled his arms around Fin as he sat leaning against him.

Callon rested his chin on Finthir's shoulder and closed his eyes as he listened tje the other chewing. He wasn't sleeping, just resting his eyes for a moment.

On 3/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"Are you okay, Callon?"

Callon opened his eyes again and turned his head to look back at the other as he had asked him. He nodded with a soft smile. He knew what else Finthir would be refering to. But he couldn't bring himself yo talk about that while the other's were there to hear it.

"I'm tough, remember" he told Fin. "I just not use to ridding" a blush crawled over his cheeks as he remember the word could bd used in other sentences as well. For one, Fin had rode him pretty good last night.

He cough as he tried think of other things to knock that exotic version out of his head. His body might be sore and tired. But his cock would still make an appearance no matter the condition he was in if he thought to hard on that. He was so relived when Fin yawned. Because that meant he would at least soon be able to hide his sooner or later embarrassing erection.

Callon notice Shimmer and Moon looking at them. The way they smiled kindly at them made Callon feel shy and it was hard to keep looking back at them.

Hearing Fin saying he liked his cooking made Callon smile again. He normaly only cooked for himself so he was glad Fin complimented his food. Eventhough he hadn't been cooking tonight. "I'm glad you like the food I've made, but your food is just a awesome." He said squeezing Fin a bit tighter.

Moon chuckle at the par. They were still just starting up as a couple, but right from the begining had they been cute to watch. Moon puffed to Shimmer to shimmer to gain her attention. "With all this my body is full, warm and comfy. And so so tired. I hope you two don't mind but I doubt my eyes can stay open much longer."

Callon nodded, agreeing to where she was going. "Yeah, we should all get us some sleep. I belive it was a rough day for all of us." Callon took Finthir's emty bowl and put it away together with the others. Then he stood and extended a hand to Fin. "Lets find our beds so I can tuck you in" he winked although he was to tired to really tease him.

It didn't take much to fold out their sleeping pats and push them up against eachother.

Callon took his clean pants to change into he looked back over at the unicorn's to make sure they had gone to sleep and wouldn't be staring at his ass.

He quickly pulled the old damp trousers off and stepped his legs through the the new dry ones. "You can't keep started at it" callon whispered to Fin as he ajusted himself and closed up.

He then went down under the blanket and continued. "Well I don't mind, but we can't." Callon whispered and signaled towards the girls with his eyes.

Shimmer smiled, Moon was too sweet sometimes. He adored everything about her. Loved her. How could she not? "Good. You should fall for me often, again and again!" She chuckled, "I never want you to get bored of me!"  Not that she thought Shimmer would.

Finthir chuckled at Callon's words. "Oh? Is that so?" He laughed softly, enjoying the gentle comfort of the man. His words were sweet and it made him want to relax even more with the man. How was it possible after such a short amount of time? "You're a rather soppy one." He hummed, tilting his head back to expose his neck. "But good. My mind is far more potent than my body anyway." Of course, he had no intention of letting his body go, he worked too hard to keep fit and to work out, the magical exercises second nature now.... plus! He liked sparing with Callon, they were different but that was okay.

"Oh? You don't like riding." He teased softly, looking over at the knight in amusement. "Pity....." His eyes wandered down Callon's side, the part he could see, and grinned. He leaned closer to whisper to Callon; "I liked riding you."

Hearing the unicorns he nodded, "Night."

"Night boys." Shimmer smiled softly and moved to snuggle down beside her mate. She couldn't complain. They were warm and dry, fed and watered.... sure she ached but nothing that didn't just make her feel alive! Moon had that power. Always reminding Shimmer that life was for living. She felt a happy glow as she cuddled close and let herself drift to sleep.

Finthir watched a moment then looked to Callon, focusing on the man before nodding and getting up. He helped with the covers and chuckled lightly; "I can totally stare.... but I won't, since I know it's making you uncomfortable." He winked, leaning closer to cuddle him a moment before shifting back to get changed too. He decided to sleep just in his underwear, feeling hot. He moved to sit down beside Callon, reaching to touch him. "I know we can't." It wasn't all about sex anyway. He glanced towards the unicorns, an idea coming to mind, "We could always.... just touch each other? Stroke but nothing else.... you could always kiss me if you don't trust your voice?"

Lying down beside him he didn't instantly move to grab or touch Callon, not wanting him to feel pressured in any way!

17 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

"Oh? You don't like riding... Pity.....I liked riding you."

Callon blushed even harder. Yeah he cought onto that.. Of coures he would. Callon looked back into Fin's eyes and pulled out his tongue at him. He was too embarressed to reply to his teasing. Exactly when his teasing actually worked to sture him up. He folded his hands over his lap to hid the rising bugle in his pants from the girls... why was this guy so alluring?!

He more that ever wished that he could be bold and make Fin take responable for the caos he had created. But the girls..and tiny..

The bold one was Finthir when he suggested they could simply touch eachother. But Callon was the one yanking the other closer. He leaned into Finthir's ear as his hands ran up that bare naked body.

"Please tell me your are not gonna take that back.. your little sweet gace has kept me on edge all night" he whispered to the other as a hand ran over a nipple. Callon pinched it and dow in with his mouth of Fin's when they opened to moan. His tongue wasn't too shy about joining the party and licked along the other's perfect pearl teeths.

He realized now how foolish he had been for taking all that clothes on. He yankee his shirt up at released Fin's lips just enough to pull his head out.

Finthir grinned at each of Callon’s reactions. He was fast realising that he LOVED each and every one of them! He’s so cute. Why did I fight this for so long? It felt rather insane now!

The guys kiss was nice. It echoed so many of his own emotions. He hummed against his lips, no fight to him as he ran fingers over clothed skin. At least until Callon seemed to start stripping off. Heated eyes glistened as he ate the man up. “Someone’s eager.” Finthir whispered in amusement. He was more than aware that he was just as eager... if not more so!

“I wouldn’t take it back.” He promised as he pulled Callon closer, fingers running over him as he kissed him again.

Finthir was firmer this time as he pushed his tongue into the guys mouth to play. Despite suggesting they only touch, he couldn’t help but imagine sinking into him again.

He had felt so good. He wanted it again. Soon. Not the place.

Behaving was less simply as he slid a hand inside the others pyjama bottoms to openly grope him

“I love the feel of you under my hands,” he whispered softly.

Callon bite down on his bottom lip to keep back a groan, as Finthir's hand snuck into his pants. Fin's seductive whisper tickled his ear and gave his light shivers. He couldn't help but remember last night and just how good those hands had made him feel.

The knight blushed all the way down his neck. And studdered out his breath,as Fin touch his erection. "That feels nice" Callon said in a low mumbling whisper. His own hand slid down Fin's back and stroke over his butt and hips.

Callon's fingers tickled at the smooth feeling of Fin's pale naked skin expose to explore. As he reached the mage's underwear, he pushed it down. When he felt Finthir's cock against his palm he was suprised at the heat from. Finthir's was the only cock he had ever touched aside from his own. It still felt strang but not any less arousing. And the way it hardened from his touch was so erotic.

Callon's mouth started to grow wet as both men's hands were all over eachother. He started to get the idea that maybe the soft cream colored skin would tast really sweet. So he leaned into Finthir's shoulder and started nipping at the other's neck.

He really did tast good. Not as sweet as he had thought. Fin's neck tasted musk and rich as he sucked on a spot behind the mage's ear.

"..I didn't think I'll be able to calm down.. like this.. ngh.." he whispered honestly as he pressed he groins into Finthir's. "I keep remembering.. ah last night"

Finthir knew exactly what the guy meant! He felt giddy and excited too.

He bit his lip to hold in the moan as the guy started to touch and kiss him. He couldn’t deny how good he felt! How incredible it was to have the guy beside him again.

Hearing him, he had an idea.... “I... I could use a barrier spell? Keep everything going on in here between us? You wouldn’t have to hold your voice then.” He promised. “But.... I don’t think I could fuck you and hold it...” the guy hummed shyly some, his fingers still gliding and touching the other man. “Plenty of other things we can do.” He promised.

Finthir wasn’t sure what to suggest as he nuzzled the guy. All he knew was that he wanted more than just this near silent fumbling! He wanted to hear Callon’s voice completely.

”You make me so horny.” He hummed shyly.

Callon's hands stopped moving as Finthir spoke. He nodded when Fin offered them more privacy, but then asked. "Are you sure.. I mean you used alot of your magic today" Callon gently stroke Finthir thigh.

Callon knew that even if they could do more, his body might not be able to handle all that. Although it was disapointing and embarrassing to admit to himself. He had never had any issues having sex many nights in the past. But that hadn't been him on the receiving end then.

Callon looked at Fin. He felt his stomach tickle above his hormone raging manhood. If it had been anywere else Callon would had taken the beautiful mage and made love with him somewhere else. But with such bad weather outside and them all staying in the same cave there were no where else to go.

"I honestly don't care how we do it." The knight blushed as he held onto Finthir tightly. "As long as it's with you" Callon smiled shyly and kissed the tip of Finthir's nose.

“For you? I’m sure. Though I’ll probably sleep shortly after.” He hummed softly.

Finthir smiled, leaning closer to kiss him. “It will be with me. I promise.”

He hummed softly again, watching him before he waved his hand. A solid black bubble surrounded them.

“There. That should be enough to keep us hidden and silent from the rest of the world.” He promised.

Fin stroked a hand down his body then up to cup his cheek. “So. Since you don’t care. What shall we do?” He smirked. He just liked teasing the shy man, making him talk.

Callon locked up as Finthir lifted his arm and casted his spell. His eyes widened as they got blocked out from their surrounding. But although it was dark around them Callon could still see Fin.

5 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“So. Since you don’t care. What shall we do?” 

Callon found himself utterly dumfolded at that question. "Uh.." His eyes tried to look elsewhere to avoid eye contact. The teasing grin on Finthir's handsome face only made matters wores as his heart started to flutter.

How the hell could he answer such a question straight out!.. well he would just have to suck it up wouldn't he..

"Can we rob them together? Like this.." callon asked as he pressed his cock up against Finthir's erection. "Or I could just jerk off and suck out at  the same time.. both works for me" he tried smiling back cocky by the confidens didn't reach his eyes completly. On the inside Callon was screaming like a young virgen with embarrassment for saying that out so casually.

Finthir smiled and nuzzled him a moment. He wanted Callon to relax too.

“Yeah. We can do that. Scoot closer.” He hummed, shifting closer and taking his hand a moment to kiss him. “Relax. There’s no judgement between us. Right?” Finthir winked.

Carefully he reached between them and started to wrap his hand around them both together. “We could do it together?” He offered. “Or you can just explore me? If you want to.”

He hummed softly. Watching. He nuzzled him softly then eskimo kissed him. “I just want you to feel good.” Finthir admitted.

The mage glanced up at the bubble around them a moment and hummed before focusing on Callon. He was confident the bubble would hold for now now?

“You okay?” He checked quietly.

The knight sharply drew his breath in as Finthir held their cocks together. His own hand touched Fin's, as he ajusted to the warmth pressing along his shaft.

He peeked down their but their chests were pressed to close together fir him to see.

He could feel a throbbing going through him like an extra heart pumping in his groins.

"It dose feel good" callon whispered like he had forgotten about thebæ barrier around them. His nose tickled when Fin used his nosetip it nuzzle him.

He moved his hand off Finthir's and instead used it to help hold the other's closer to. Callon smiled as he gently thrusted his hips into Finthir's hand and stroke the other's dick from one side, while his hand did the other side.

Callon looked back at Fin with heavy lid eyes and moaned. "I'm fine, I am not fragile.." he said as he leaned closer into Finthir's face. He licked Finthir's lip as his hips kept thrusting in a nice stady rhythm.

Callon's body shivered with goosebumps eventhough he was fare from being cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Tiny hummed a fairy song as he went futher and futher into the cave. He had found a small handful of rock sugar crystals. But it hadn't been enough to settle his stomach quite enough. The fariy jumped from rock to rock on the caves celling to look for more.

He didn't even notice of feel it as he passed through the magic barrier. And the spell didn't break. Since faries are born from magic they are pretty much immun.

"Jackpot!" Tiny squealed as he eyed a huge rock sugar crystal. It was huge. Twice as big as him and wide. It hung down from the celling and the fairy flew over. It was the biggest rock sugar crystal Tiny had ever seen and he wondered if he could carry it with him back.

• 6 months later...

Fin couldn’t help but be enamoured by him, Callon was a gorgeous man…. Especially like this. As the guy helped him to bring them both pleasure, the ice elf leaned closer to kiss him.

The kiss was loving and hot, tongues playing and teasing them both.

He soon stopped, looking up. He had felt…. A tingle against the barrier. Seeing nothing wrong, Fin returned his attention to Callon.

Fin’s hand moves faster and harder over their lengths, “I want to cum so bad.” He admitted on a moan, needing this release far more than he wanted to admit. Their little stolen moments couldn’t last forever…. Could they? And yet! He didn’t want to let him go. Never.

His thumb rubbed over the guys slip, heated eyes watching closely. “Don’t hold back.” He whispered.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

17 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Don’t hold back.”

Callon smiled. He wasn't gonna.. not now. Callon pushed himself up and with that he pushed Finthir back on his back. Callon smirked as he leaned over the mage. He had a knee on each side of the other and a hand besides Fin's head to keep him from falling into him.

"Ngh..Then allow me" Callon said and took Finthir's cock. He pinched him down by the crotch and gently rocked his hips against him, making friction from both sides. Callon knew he was being daring for doing this, but he had to take a chance and show Finthir he wasn't incompetent.

"Nh.. ngh... ah.. " callon was so close. But he kept himself in check for as long as he could. Like a game of 'who ever cum first'. It was a silly thing to do but inside Callon expected it would feel better to get to the peek together.

His hand moved faster up and down their members. His breathing came out roughly as pearls of sweat formed on his forhead.

"Mn... hm.. cuming.. ah!" The knight grunted just before his release took him over the edge. Callon cursed under his breath as his juice shot out of his staff.

Fin couldn’t deny that he was surprised by the knights change in position, but he went with it…. For now. Especially since feeling the other grind their dicks together just made him start to lose his mind!

Needily he shuddered, crying out as he own pleasure mounted! He wrapped his arms around Callon.

Fin was all too aware of the beast grinding above him, of the heat of the man, the smell! It was addictive! Moaning he felt his own orgasm rising. Of course, he felt the first spray of Callon’s cum upon him a mere moment before his own cock exploded. The cum happily landing on the body until they we’re both a hot mess!

Panting, Fin looked up with hungry eyes at his lover. Without a word, he tangled his fingers in the guys hair and pulled him closer for a deep, tongue tangling kiss. 

• 2 weeks later...

Callon's arms trembled as his strenght in them seemed to fade out after his orgasm. His lips was parted as he panted heavily.

"Um.. !?" The knight grunted suprised as the other suddenly pulled him down and kissed him again.  He was quick to recover and staying following Finthir's flow. Callon's arms gave out and forced him down on his elbows. His lower body was pushing down on Fin's. Pressing their still sensitive members up against eachother's stomach.

Callon closed his eyes as they kissed. That way he could focus on feeling the other. He felt a tingling all over his body like he usally felt after an release. But somehow with Finthir it felt better that he could remember it had in the past.

Callon was the first to give up as he pushed against Finthir's hold on his head. He gasped for air with shaky breaths, like he had just surface from deep water.

"Ah..  god f###.. um.. ngh" callon murmured as he lifted his weight off of Finthir. He hadn't meant to crush him under his weight. "Sorry, did mean to crush down on top of you" he apologised once he had cought his breath.

He crashed down besides Finthir and rested his face close to the other neck.

The mage's scent was stronger now after he had sweat a bit, but not unplesant.

Callon whimpered a bit as his ass meet the sleeping pat

It was just a shame they couldn't be in a proper bed.. although Callon was tough he still felt sore as he moved around.

Maybe he should try to apply more of the medicin Finthir had given him... but Callon wasn't sure if he did apply it correctly. It did cool abit but it was futher inside where his fingers couldn't reach that ached the most.

"The medicine you gave me.. do it really need too.. you know go in too?" He asked quietly as he stared into Finthir's neck embarressed for bring it up, but he needed to know.

• 3 months later...

Fin shuddered with his own desire and ecstasy bubbling within him. He collapsed down next to Callon and felt his chest tighten a little before shivering with his own after glow.

Hearing the other man’s question, he turned to look at him and nodded, “it would be…. Best.” He offered, scanning the knights face a moment. “I can do it for you if you’re unsure how.” Finthir wondered what was going on in Callon’s head.

He reached and stroked the back of Callon’s hair softly, “you don’t need to be embarrassed about this stuff you know…. Though I get it. You’ve been in hiding a long time.” He laughed a little nervously, “I’m starting to wonder if I’ve taken advantage of you.”

Fin took a moment thinking about the question on a deeper level. “Did…. Does it hurt? Is that why you’re asking?” He frowned. “Or maybe…. Do you…. Regret anything?” Fin couldn’t undo what they’d done, and with Callon snuggled close had him questioning what the man truly wanted from him.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Did…. Does it hurt? Is that why you’re asking? ... Or maybe…. Do you…. Regret anything?”

Callon nipped his bottom lipe. "It hurts but not too bad. Your medicin does help.. it just fucking annoying" the knight chuckled as he ran his clear palm over Finthir's chest.

"Hey don't look so bother. I don't regret anything we did, and you didn't take advantage of me." Callon asured as he sensed guilt in the other's voice.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Callon quiet down instantly and rolled over, when a high piched Scream broke their conversation.

"I'm sure that was Tiny just now!" Callon said as he quickly fasten his pants and started looking for his sword as the ground started to shake violently.

Moon who had been woked up by the earth shaking jumped to her feets in an instans and stood protective in front of her mate. "Shimmer!" Moon called out to her scared. Everytime him her body told her to run but she couldn't move. Small rocks and sand started to fall from the celling. The cover to the cave and come loss and was blaffing in the rough wind pushing inside.

Callon pulled Finthir up as the shaking started instead of trying to get to his sword. He held the mage against him tightly as the magic dissovled.

"What os going on?" Callon asked no one in particular.

A hug rock smashed down in the middle of their camp. Splitting the room in two.

"Shimmer! Moon get out!" Callon yelled over the rumbling and thunder from around them.

The elves couldn't reach the opening in time as their path was blocked. But the unicorns could.

Finthir paused, he nodded to Callon and just accepted that. “I see. Well at least it helps. I can help apply it, then you don’t have to worry about it so much.” He offered gently.

He wouldn’t push it then, he hadn’t felt like he’d been taking advantage, but you never knew. He went to speak but the scream distracted him, he started to redress quickly, gasping when Callon grabbed him again at the wall. He blinked at the knight then watched in horror as the rocks started falling to the ground!

Shimmer wobbled to her feet before moving with Moon. “Let’s move babe! We need to go…. The boys can handle themselves.” She hoped!

Finthir looked up, he suddenly pushed away from the wall and used his magic to stop a few rocks hitting them. “We…. Et can’t stay here! We…. We need to move….” He frowned. “I just don’t know where….? The dragons chamber maybe?” He looked to Callon, eyes shimmering with worry…. For once the mage didn’t seem to have all the answers.

Moon didn't know if it was just the earth or her legs that trembled the most. She looked over at her mate as Shimmer called out to her and nodded.

She wanted to belive that the boys would be okay. They couldn't reach them as the celling started to crumble down. Moon followed Shimmer outside and hid a few feets away where rocks couldn't reach. Her body shivered in shook as the earthquake slowly stopped.

13 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“We…. Et can’t stay here! We…. We need to move….” He frowned. “I just don’t know where….? The dragons chamber maybe?”

Callon look back towards the tunnel they had walked before. The path was now much more narrow and could only fit one of them at the time. But it was better then getting trapped in here. "Okay you first..  I'll be right behind you" the knight replied as he released his grib of the other. He walked close behind Finthir and watched the celling for rocks coming at them.

As they squeezed themself through the narrow path, Callon cursed as the sharp stones cut him every time his body brushed against the wall. The wounds were simple flesh wounds and light cuts but still stung on his chest, back, arms and legs. The narrowed tunnel was just too tigh of a fit to his broad size. But he still bite in the mild pain and followed Finthir futher in till the reached a more spacious cave.

Shimmer looked back to the cave with worry before reaching over and licking Moon’s cheek. “Thank you, my fierce little warrior Princess.” She smiled, “always coming to my rescue. What would I do without you?” She joked.

Of course, she couldn’t help but be worried! “I hope the boys are okay…. We can’t do anything to help them right now….” And that sucked! What where they meant to do now? Just…. Wait? Waiting was difficult.

Shimmer shivered as the wind blew wild and the rain started once again. “Shelter…. There’s nothing around here.” She leaned against Moon, wanting to keep her dry.

——

Finthir didn’t want to go first but decided it was best not to argue! So he pushed himself into the gap. He could feel nicks and tugging on his garments, small digs  to his flesh…. But nothing too bad. He was much more slender in build than Callon.

As they entered the larger chamber he suddenly covered his nose. “Oh shit. It stinks in here!” Turning to look at Callon he gasped. “No! You’re hurt…. Stay still, let me hear you so you can’t draw attention to us.” It was more than that too! He didn’t want to upset Callon or lose him! Finthir reached to take the others hands only to stop when a very loud noise behind him caught his attention!! No! The dragon is awake!

He gasped, moving to press his back against the wall as he tried to figure out if they’d been spotted or not!

On 3/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Oh shit. It stinks in here!”

Callon smirked as he bite back the pain as another sharp rock scratched his arm. It helped to block of the sting. Luckily for Finthir, he had lived a much more sheltered life than him. It really didn't bother him and the smell wasn't that bad compared to the stand of sewage he had been thrown in as a kid.

Callon stretched his body and looked down at his chest  abd looked down at his body.

His his clothes were torn here and there but the cuts weren't really all that deep. His head snapped up when he hear a gaspe from the other.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“No! You’re hurt…. Stay still, let me hear you so you can’t draw attention to us.”

"It's nothing just smaller cuts, they've already stopped bleeding." Callon asured. But kept quiet as they suddenly heard noise.

"Get off, get off me!" it was the fairy's angry voice that yelled out. But there was also the sound of something big breathing heavily.

Fuck! Callon reached down to grab the handle of his sword. Only to remember that it was lost back in the blocked cave behind them. He felt naked and vulnerable without it. How was he gonna protect Finthir without a weapon?! If anyone back home ever heard of this he would never be knighted.

"Fin" Callon whispered as they stood close and listened. "I don't have anything. Is all back there. I can make some distraction but.. not much beyond that" he felt so foolish but in the situation he had chosen to to grab Finthir instead of his sword as the celling fell. He didn't regret that decision.

Finthir was all aware of every touch and glance from Callon. How strange! To think when they had started this journey Fin had snapped at the knight about not needing protecting as he could fight too…. But he never realised that there was a strange sort of comfort from being beside the knight now. This trip has clearly messed with my head! Not that he regretted it.

He reached out to check the man’s wounds, they did indeed seem mostly superficial, which made them easy to heal. Or at least… mostly heal! Gasping he looked over at the sound of Tony’s voice. “Tiny!” He called, only to look back at Callon with wide eyes as the lack of a weapon was revealed. My turn to protect him then! “Stay behind or beside me then. We can do this.” He reached, taking Callon’s hand and squeezing it before stepping deeper into the cave and towards the voice. The dust clung to the air, but as they stepped closer the body of a rather large creature came into focus! The dragon.

His eyes widened a moment until he caught himself! Fin had to focus. He recalled the study from his book, still unsure if the dragons used this language between themselves or the humans to them. It hadn’t been clear!

Let’s just hope this works!

Non mwen pa janm fasil pou di e pap janm bliye.” (My name is never easy to say and will never be forgotten.) Fin worried his accent was off, but he kept going. Heart racing as he said; “Hatutaki kukudhuru. Tafadhali niachilie rafiki yangu.” (We do not wish to harm you. Please release my friend.)

He squeezed Callon’s hand, worry clinging to him. Without Callon’s weapon, he had to be cautious! “Kuna hatari ... unaweza kuwa katika shida pia.” (There is danger... you might be in trouble too.) In his own tongue he said; “The cave is collapsing.” He didn’t know those words in the dragonese language.