(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon's eyes followed the other hand as it wripped of some of the cum off his stomach.

His eyes widened when Fin licked the white fluid up with his tongue. The knight automatically swallowed as he saw the other's Adams apple move.

'Fuck.. that is so hot..' Callon thought to himself and groan.

4 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Delicious, you’re like a sweet wine."

The mage was surely not serious. Callon's mouth opened.. then closed again. His cheeks were growing warm again and he turned his head away to hid it.

He shivered as ice cold hands caressed his skin and looked back up.

Was it normal with mages to have their powers leak when they were emotionel disturbed?  Usally Finthir showed great crontrole of his magic. But this was the second time he had seenice grow around the guy without him noticing..

"Ngh ah.." callon moaned suprised when Fin started to pull back.

He felt something thick wet fluid drip out of his relaxed hole. It felt strangly and he tensed his mucles to keep it in. Which also felt rather weird.

He was slowly coming back to himself as they held hands. For a long while there were only the sounds from the firewood burning and their raspy breathings slowly  calming.

4 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“so? How did I do?” He teased

Callon simply turned his head and looked at him without hinting at anything. Oh no. He wouldn't let the other keep getting the better of him. You play around you'll get a lesson.

"Well.. no that bad" he answered simply as he held himself back from smirk.

"But I can't really give you a score since I'm the less experient one of us. Ask me again in a few years or so" he chuckled, obviously finding his own joke funny.

He didn't really think about other men he wanted to be. But he would be more open to it from now one instead of settle for the next best.

"It was good" he whispered very quietly.

"But the way your skin turned to ice was really scary. I thought it was hurting you but.."he shook his shoulders. "What was that?"

Finthir couldn’t help but chuckle at the cute look on his face. Clearly, Callon liked watching him lick the cum off his fingers.

He frowned at the way Callon gave nothing away. ‘Not that bad’?? He’d been so gentle with the guy..... and then he continued to speak and stupidly it felt like a dagger to the heart.  Finthir nodded. Pulling his hand back and rolling partly away so that the other had mostly his back facing him. “I’m sure you won’t hold back now your Cherry has been popped.”

Then he blinked at those whispered words and tit Ed his head to look at him. I can’t figure him out at all! “Good.” He sighed and looked to his skin. “It’s not common. I can’t claim it’s happened before... but often these missions are to unlock hidden potential. I’ve never..... ice is new... newish. But it feels..... like an old friend.” He felt.... connected to it!

“I’m sorry I scared you.” He clenched his fist. They never had to repeat the experience.... Callon didn’t have to see it again. “I will gain control over it before too long. I just need some more practise..... I’ll start training in ice each day along with my exercises.”

On 12/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“I’m sure you won’t hold back now your Cherry has been popped.”

Callon rolled his eyes and bite back a remark on that.

'You are such a drama queen.' The knight tought to himself.

Callon sat up and wripped the cume off his stomach and reached for his clothes. It was cold and it felt weird laying naked beside the other now that they were finish.

The fire had kept his shirt and pants warm and dry. So it was comfortable to get back on.

Their conversation turned to Finthir's ice magic as Callon slid on his pants.

"I was just afraid it would hurt you when I saw it... that was why.. nhm I stopped" the knight automatically moved his eyes elsewhere.

He couldn't belive that he had finally slept with a man and that was making him more aware of the other's nakedness.

"You looked like you had pretty good crontrole of your icespear earlier while we sparred" callon continued.

"If you want to, we can do that kind of training more often?.. I'm gonna do some anyways to keep up my training. Magic or not it dosen't matter to me" he smiled.

Finthir smiled gently.  He watched the other gather his clothing and wondered if that was the hint to leave him alone and get dressed himself. He wasn’t sure if he should ask though. 

He might have enjoyed hugging him.... but was reluctant since it seemed Callon didn’t want that. He was used to quick dalliances.... but he hadn’t realised this was such a thing? Silly really, they’d likely not repeat it.

“Thank you.” He said simply, liking the thought. “I appreciate the help. I don’t often have a decent partner for practising battle magic....” he touched his own hair. “You don’t owe me anything.” He said simply.

Finthir watched him, “I haven’t lost control of my magic since I was younger. But the ice is new.” He said softly. “I’m sorry if I accidentally hurt you.” He recalled the the bridge incident. Had his body changed so much during sex?

Reaching over he grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. “I can move my bedding away if that would make you more comfortable...?”

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

17 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I can move my bedding away if that would make you more comfortable...?”

"You don't haft to.. I'm not uncomfortable with you here" Callon said honestly as he lay back dowb. His eyes were back on the other as he dressed.

"I nhm would rather prefere it.. if you don't mind" 

It felt so childish to say but if he didn't Fin would take it the wrong way. Like he always did.

To prove his words he gently wrapped his fingers around the mage's free hand.

"Sleep here" it was so embarrassing to say, but he really didn't want to sleep alone after such a hot night.

He was the type whom liked to cuddle after sex but at the same time he had doubts that other men were like that as well.

Callon's back were still throbbing as a reminder to what the other had done. His hips ached a bit but Callon was entirely sure if that was because of the sex or the previously ride to here.

He locked his fingers around Finthir's hand and looked back up at him, waiting for an answer or something.

Those words didn’t feel like they were.... honest? Finthir wasn’t sure why. His heart dropped when Callon seemed to go from ‘I don’t mind’ to ‘I would prefer it’. The mage wouldn’t argue though. If Callon would prefer he moved, he’d move. Fin wouldn’t make things more awkward.

Yet before he could do anything, Callon reached for him. Part of Fin wanted to last out! But he held steady and listened instead. “You.... you do?” He looked up in surprise but nodded, accepting it at face value.

Lightly he teased Callon, “You don’t have to hold so tight. I’m not going to disappear....” he shuffled position and lay back down. It still felt strange... not to hold Callon afterwards.... but he supposed the night was far from one of his regular twinks! He’d not fit so sweetly into his arms.

Unsure what to say, he said nothing. Though his eyes wandered to Callon’s hands. After a moment of hesitation he reached and took his hands in his own. “I don’t mean to act so awkward now. I suppose things can always be tricky with.... a new partner.” He might have said virgin but he knew that wasn’t the complete truth for Callon, Callon would have experienced the aftermath part before!

After a moment of awkwardness he frowned. Instead of expressing his thoughts, he shuffled forward, leaned in and kissed him pressed his lips to Callon’s. Fin needed something! Not just the coldness that came afterwards.

Callon tightened his grib when it looked like Fin had mistook him again. "I would prefere you stayed" he corrected.

It was hard to get his words across but he could at least try.

He sighed relived when Fin finally got the hint and lay back down.

They lay there facing eachother. Callon lossened his grib when Finthir said that he would stay. But he did let go.

Callon felt awkward. If wasn't even his first time with a partner by Fin was still his first in a way.

33 minutes ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I don’t mean to act so awkward now. I suppose things can always be tricky with.... a new partner.”

Callon blushed a bit. 'How come he can't understand what I tell him, when he can read my thoughts?'

"I've just... I don't know what to expected... can I stil touch you?"

He almost flinched when Finthir frowned at him. But then the man's face came closer and he felt those soft lips back on his.

Callon started to feel that answer would be a yes.

The knight gently plased a hand on the back on Finthir's head as he pushed into the kiss of his own will.

It was a sweet kiss compared to the onces they had shared before.

Lips sought out eachother for warm and closeness. It was like they both needed the other acception as they moved closer.

Callon closed his eyes as he let himself feel Fin's pressent and the driffrence of a man's rougher touch.

His tongue licked along the line of Finthir's mouth. Gently hinting for access.

Once he got it. The kiss became a slow tangle with lazy lips moving with the other.

Callon had moved so close to Finthir that they were practical laying in eachothers arms aa they madeout.

He felt shivers down his spine over how right this felt. His only regret was that they weren't naked anymore so he could feel more for Finthir smooth skin again his.

Stay. He would accept that.... with pleasure. At least he wasn’t being chased away!

Finthir enjoyed the deepening kiss. Enjoyed the tangle of tongues snd the gentle touches.

When he finally pulled away he realised that they were now cuddled close he simply smiled; “pity you wanted to get dressed.” He probably shouldn’t have said it, but the thought slipped out.

He breathed gently against him, he reached and touched his cheek. “I’m sorry if I made things awkward. Not my intention. But I am aware that not everyone enjoys....” he hesitated a moment, “....cuddling.” Especially two men. He predicted it might be considered easier and more acceptable between a man and a woman, but Finthir had no interest in that!

Stealing another kiss he hummed softly against Callon’s lips. Maybe it was silly.... but he enjoyed their kisses.

2 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“pity you wanted to get dressed.”

Callon was using the time to crontrole his breath as their lips parted.

"I was just thinking the same.." he said as he snuck his hand below the blanket and under the other's shirt. He ran his hand along Finthir's side and back along the spine.

"Next time.. I should not act so quickly" Callon tried to give the other a little smirk as he tested the waters.

Who knew if they did be doing this again. Callon couldn't say for sure if it would happen. But Callon more than wanted to.

"I like it.. but I just thought maybe you wouldn't.. it didn't occur to me to ask you first. So it's my fault it got awkward not your-ngh.."

His mouth got shut up with Fin's lips. Callon was caught by suprised at first. But he had gotten so use to the feeling of those lips by now that he that he was caving them more and more.

Callon accepted those lips and Finthir.

Finthir was a pro kisser and now that Callon could concentrate he could return those amazing kisses.

“You where?” He hummed softly. Finthir was enjoying their softly spoken words and sweetly shared kisses. 

“Next time? Are you so certain you’ll be able to entice me into your bed again?” Fin was only joking. He enjoyed teasing him. With a wink he said, “I think you might be right. It wouldn’t be hard.”

He indulged in the kisses. Enjoying each and everyone of them, slowly he pulled away enough to just look at him. Callon was strangely exotic and cute. He reached and stroked the others cheek. “You really are a handsome man. From our conversations.... I know your darker skin.... upsets you sometimes. Or makes you feel.... different.” He said softly. “But.... I really like it.” Fin admits. 

Callon looked back at Finthir. He didn't get why but hearing Fin call him handsome made him a little proud as well as flattered.

Callon blushed. It wasn't the first time someone had called him that. But it felt driffrent when Finthir said it.

"Thank you." Callon's face had grown to a darker shade.

He pressed his lips together but still smiled. "I think you are quit handsome yourself" he tried not to come up with any of his teasingly remarks. Because Finthir never seemed to get those and Callon didn't wanted to ruin the mood with another fight.

Instead Callon just pressed his forhead against Finthir's for a moment. Taking it all in and enjoying what he had right there.

He kissed Fin lightly on the lips one last time.

They should be getting some sleep but Callon didn't want to be the person to reminde Finthir of that. If anything he should also wash but he was dragging out those things.

“You do?” Finthir smirked. He didn’t bring up any of their past disagreements, he didn’t want to argue or spoil the moment. Instead? He kept things light. “Thank you, Callon.”

He knew it was getting late. Knew they should do things.... but he couldn’t bring himself to move yet. 

It wasn’t until he heard hooves that he reluctantly realised the world was moving on around them. He tugged the blankets up to cover Callon, as if trying to protect him. He glanced over but noticed the others didn’t linger. Good. 

Finthir pecked Callon on the nose. “Come on. We should get washed and sleep, if you can bare to go into the water.... soaking might prevent you from getting too sore tomorrow.... though I can’t promise there won’t be.... eh.... some discomfort.” He shrugged slightly.

Fin didn’t immediately move. Instead, took Callon in. One more stolen kiss then he pushed down his covers and headed to the river to clean up. He wasn’t quite as messy as Callon, but there was still cum on his chest.

Glancing back he hooked a finger in a ‘come hither’ motion as he tried to encourage his new lover over. “Let me help you. I promise to take good care of you.” Fin winked.

Callon heard the sound of hooves but Finthir reacted quicker than him.

What he hadn't expected was for Fin to hid him under the blanket.

He peeked out of the opening. His bright eyes reflected the orange flames from the fire as he looked at the mage.

Finthir for a moment seemed worried until the sound faided of again.

What a weird think to do. Though they were in safe forest there could still be other things out there. Hidding a swordsman away wasn't  a practical move.

But the again.. maybe he wanted to protect Callon's honor and not let others see him like this.. was that way??

Callon wondered as he watched Finthir's face in silence.

He blushed when he was caught staring and got a kiss on the tip of his nose.

50 minutes ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Come on. We should get washed and sleep, if you can bare to go into the water.... soaking might prevent you from getting too sore tomorrow.... though I can’t promise there won’t be.... eh.... some discomfort.”

Callon would agree to most of that plan. Expect for the soaking because that would mean Callon had to get into the river. Which he rather prefered not to.

"Um..ngh!" The knight didn't get a word in before Fin's lips were back on his again.

Callon groaned into the kiss was felt as the blanket was pulled off.

"You are doing this on purpose aren't you"  Callon tilted his head as Finthir tried to lure him with sweet words.

"You know I don't like water that much" he said but still followed the other's lead.

As they got to the river Callon undressed and placed his clothes on a dry rock.

He couldn't help but look as the mage did the same. He still looked gorgeous in the page moon light. The male's pure white skin seemed like it was glowing in the night to Callon.

He tried focusing on Finthir. That way, the sound of moving water didn't freak him out as much as it used to. Although he still looked rather pale and tense as hd dippen his first foot in the river.

The hooves hadn’t made Finthir think about being caught in danger but caught ‘getting up to no good’.... and he wanted to prevent and protect Callon from getting mocked. It was selfish really! If Callon felt comfortable.... there might be a repeat one day. He might not change his mind.

He peaked over at Callon as they undressed only to realise Callon was looking his way. With a strange sense of pride he stepped into the water and offered his hand. “You may hold my hand? If it will help you.” Fin couldn’t imagine being afraid of water! Water had been such an integral part of his life for so long.

The moonlight glistened on the water, shimmering like a siren calling him closer. Fin stepped deeper, answering the call. “It’s pretty chilly tonight. The temperature is likely to drop if the water has lost all the heat from the day already.” Though recently, Fin wondering if he didn’t prefer the cold....

Callon bite the inside of his cheek as he took small steps. He didn't take the had because he didn't want Fin to be teasing him about his fear of water.

Callon turned stiff as the water reached his ankles and took a deep breath out though his mouth. He forced himself on and with time stopped as the water went to his stomach.

He could feel his heart race with quick hard beats inside his chest. Callon had to remind himself over and over that it was fine. That the river wasn't strong enough to take him. If he just made sure to take safe steps, then he wouldn't slip.

The knight was fighting with his own body to relax.

Where other might have seen beauty in the pretty dark water. Reflecting the moon and stares. Callon didn't see it.

To him the water looked like black olie and felt threatning. Like quicksand it wanted to pull him under and take his body away. Drowning was a very slow and painful way to go. Some older street boys had told him a story when he had still been very little.

(Sorry it's gonna be a bit creepy for this part)

A true story as they had said. Where four had been drowned for trying to rob some noble man.  Accordingly to the boys whom had seen it happen they were tighed up on their hands and feets, them lowered into the river with their head first.

The boys had even told the things  very detailed. Things like how the bodies would starte twitching and rock violently for many minutes until they then became still. Then the death bodies were let go so the underwater streamer could get rid of them.

Callon's fingers shook and he could tell it wasn't from the cold.

It travled up his hands, arms shoulders and teeths. His jaw was clapping uncontrollably.

'Just wash up.' He comanded himself in his head. Callon's arms moved but were  hard to crontrole with all that shaking.

Finthir frowned, trying not to be upset that Callon rejected his help... did he think Fin would mock him? He wouldn’t. Though he never said that.

Silently he headed into the water to and washed up. He was momentarily distracted, before noticing movement and ripples in the water. He looked over at Callon and frowned. “Oh.... Callon.” He stepped closer, cupping his cheek and stroking the flesh there tenderly. “What’s wrong? Is it too much? I can help you out?” He said in concern, not judging but worried about the other. He wish he understood! Wished the man would tell him what was going on in his head.

He took the others hands and kissed each of them gently. Fin really just wanted them to talk so he could help.

At first Callon couldn't even utter words when Finthir came over to him. His jaw stopped shaking as Fin stroke it. But it was still not enough to stop his trembling hands.

Callon felt so ashamed for his lack of bravery.

It was just a quick wash and he was sitting duks.

"I...nm.. just need a moment.." he tried hard not to stammer. But his voice were just a tiny bit higher than normal.

He squeezed Finthir's hands. Never before had another person seen him like this. If the other knight's knew. They'd have a blast using that against him for sure.

"Not a fan of water" he tried laughing but it sounded weird and forced.

“I know.” Finthir felt bad for encouraging him now that he saw the sheer fear and panic. The guy hadn’t been faking it!

He looked around them then pointed a finger to the ground as he waved it in a circle. The air started to swirl around them, getting faster and faster as they became surrounded by a cocoon of air. The water below them disappeared until you could see the riverbed. “I’m sorry for being pushy.”

He held his other hand up and a ‘snake’ of water flowed around his hand. “Water is beautiful to me but I can see it’s not for you.” He clenched his fist and the water disappeared.

Fin stepped back from him. He’d never been great with his emotions or the emotions of others.... and this was far from what he was used to. This situation was raw and messed up in his mind. His twirling finger stopped moving and the wind died down, the water rising again. “I’m heading back to shore. We should get some sleep.... it’s a long day tomorrow.”

Callon felt the air around them suddenly blow more intens. He look up and stared at Finthir's hand. Then gasped as the water began to pull back.

The knight looked down at the still wet riverfloor by their feets. 

Callon was in an aw. He was still not use to see magic and not be moved by it.

The magic helped to guid his fear away from that wall of water around them.

Looking at the flying water snake Finthir enchanted with his hand Callon's eyes was wide with amazement.

"I can see some" he said as his eyes trailed along the water figur and to Fin hand.

"I don't want this fear and I can't tell why exactly I have it"

He stopped talking as Fin broke the magic that kept the water away.

The water started to raise again but this time he was better prepared for it.

"I'll be right there in a moment" Callon answered as he moved closer to shore as well. He stopped and sat down in the shallow water.

He could feel fine small round rocks in the sand he sat on but nothing sharpt.

Callon looked over his shoulder to make sure Finthir wasn't looking. He reached down and started clearing his insides with a finger.

Callon bite back a moan as he touched the pink sensitive hole. As his finger slid in easily a bit of cold water got in as well and his body shivered.

His face were completly red as he cleaned himself out. He hadn't even touched himself like this before but he remember how Finthir had done it.

Finthir nodded. “I know. If I can help... in any way... let me know? Okay.” Right now? He just want sure how else resolve things. How to help! He really wished he did. It might make things easier!

At least they weren’t alone now... snd things seemed more settled and more.... pleasant between them!

He was busy drying when he heard a moan. Glancing back he saw Callon sat down and.... his hand? It took him a moment but he smirked and looked away. Oops. I did make a mess of him though. “Everything okay, Callon? Do you need a hand?” He joked.

Callon didn't look back as he heard the other teasing him. His hand stopped moving.

"No.. I can do it myself, thank you" Callon replied quickly realizing he had been caught. His face burned with embarrassment but even so he still smiled.

"Can't exactly sleep with cum dripping out of my ass, now can I" callon remarked back lightly as he finished and raised.

He breathed more easily as he exited the water and went to his clothes. He used his shirt to dry himself and pulled on his pants.

“You’re no fun.” He teased. Though he didn’t continue to watch, wanting him to have a little privacy.

Finthir waited for him to come back over before speaking, “you could have, you know?” He winked, “maybe I would even have liked it.” He chuckled. But he was only joking. “At least.... now you’re all clean.... it will just be an excuse to mess you up again another time.”

Taking a chance, Fin reached up and touched Callon’s cheek. “I’m sorry if I’m pushing you too hard.” He didn’t just mean the sex either, but the water.

Releasing him he lay down, pulling the cover over himself though he left room for Callon to join him. “I think the others will want to get moving early? But we might be able to spar when stop? If you’re still open to it. Hopefully nothing comes to attack us tomorrow. I’m getting rather... sick.... of all the conflict.” He frowned.

Part of Finthir wanted to just find the dragon then return home. But did returning home mean losing Callon? Did they have a future together in the city? Finthir didn’t voice his concerns... it seemed silly to. There were no promises between them.

“I’ll wash some of my clothes tomorrow. If you have anything you need washing I can do them too.” He offered. Fin would be using magic to help too after all.

“I wonder where Tiny and the others are bedded down?” He imagined it was possible Tiny had caught them again. Tiny seemed to have a knack for that.

"I think if we did anymore tonight I would end up regreting it in the morning" Callon blushed shyly as he dressed. "My body isn't use to.. (Cough) such exercise"

Although it was embarrassing to talk about he was also kinda glad. They weren't just gonna pretent nothing had happened.

He turned just to fine Finthir standing right behind him. Callon felt a warm hand on his cheek. It only made the knight's insides tickling in a warm plesant way.

"You didn't push me into anything. My fear is just something I got to get rid off. Both the me who likes men. And the me who hates water."

He wanted to lean forward and kiss Fin but then the mage let go and turned back. Callon picked up the last of his things and followed the other back towards the campfire.

Chase put his clothes into his bag before he quickly got under the blanket. The bed was warm and cozy after a soak in cold water.

"It's Fine with me, i'm not backing off now just because you hold the power to freeze my balls" he teased with a wink as they lay next to eachother again.

"Next time we meet a trol you can use him instead.. but I with the unicorns here, I'm sure we can move quicker that those creatures can track us. We might even be lucky enough to not meet anymore."

When Finthir asked if he had anything needing to be washed Callon thought for a second. He had packed light and aside from the set he was wearing he had just one set clothes more.

The clothes were still filthy with blood from their last attak. He had thought to hed thought to get them washed but.... he had tried his best to avoid it up til now. Callon hated cleaning.

"I got some clothes which I've been dragging on, I should have washed.. if you lack clothes to washed and want some more. I would be very thankful" callon smiled as he pulled the blanket up higher over his shoulders.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:09 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“I wonder where Tiny and the others are bedded down?”

"Not within hearing range I hope" callon smiled awkwardly under the blanket. "I'm not ashamed but I think it would feel awkward"

Finthir laughed at that, “I wasn’t hinting for tonight. We both need to rest. But also? I think you might be a bit too sore.” He offered gently. Not judging, but still.

Finthir wasn’t denying it or pretending. He wouldn’t have done that unless Callon insisted. It was a good thing Callon, at least for now, he wasn’t denying that liked men.... which hopefully meant he at least liked him too? Or at least what they’d done?

He laughed at the comment about freezing his balls. “I’m more than one way.” He smirked. Cold rivers and magical powers!

Spar with the troll? It was a possible idea but.... he wasn’t sure what he could offer right now. He was too tired to think. Hopefully the unicorns did indeed help them move faster. He’d hate to put either of the mares in any sort of trouble! They didn’t deserve that all all.

“I plan to use magic to help. I’m sure I can handle a few of your garments too.” Fin laughed, “besides? I offered. Right?” He hummed gently.

Fin watched Callon shift the blanket higher, worried he planned to hide a little.

Cautiously he turned so he was facing Callon’s back, hand moving to rest of the knights hip.

He chuckled. “Tiny will only whine. I hope he’s not around either.” Leaning in, the mage gently kissed the back of his neck. “Goodnight, Callon.”

Callon felt movement behind him just befor he felt Finthir's body pushing up against his back.

He lowered the blanket to peek back only to se the male's eyes looking right back at him.

His body didn't move or tried to push the other off  like he would have if it had been anyother man he knew.

Callon felt relaxed with Finthir's warmth slipping through their blankets. And very comfortable. Callon ajusted himself abit to better fit into Fin like a piece in a puzzle.

"This feels nice" he whispered softy with a sigh as Finthir kissed his neck. The small spot tickled plesantly even after the other's lips weren't there anymore. But he could be just at satisfied with the breath hitting his neck.

The knight looked up with a soft smile. "Goodnight Finthir" it felt kinda chessy but also intiment . Callon had been use to sleep together with younger children as younger. There had only been few beds so everyone had slept closely to make room for more people.

Although it had been tight, Callon had never been cold or loney at those times. This gave him the same cozy safeness.

Callon lay his head back down on his arm as a tired yawn snuck in on him.

It took him a while before he could completly surrender himself to sleep.

Next morning when the light of dawn peeked back through the trees Callon groaned sleepy and tried pushing the light out of his eyes.

He felt something warm and against his face which slowly made his actually open his eyes.

His cheek was resting against Finthir's collarbone. The knight must have turned in his sleep. At first it was abit awkward because it was a situation he wasn't use to but then the events from last night came back to him and made him calmer.

He had actually done it with Finthir last night. The dark elve felt his face heating in the cold morning air.

Callon carefully moved his head back to peek up at the other. Finthir's eyes were still closed and his breathing calm. 

The male's white hair framed his head like the early morning mist. Callon reached up and touched a it. 

He could recall running his fingers through it last night aswell. Callon breath got caught in his throat when he hear a sound of a branch break just a bit of. 'Most likely an animal..  or an horse' he thought and want move over.

He felt a jerk of pain travlt up his spine when he rolled onto his back.

"Damn!.." he cursed in a low voice to not wake the other. Callon's back as aching and his ass sore like he had strained a mucle back there.. which he might had.

Either way it was ready uncomfortable even as he sat up. His backside was throbbing but the soreness pain was manageable to a point.

He sat with his front towards the direction he had heard the noise coming from but a nothing seemed to happen after so maybe it was just a deer or some other animals passing by.