(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

The warmth coming off form Finthir hand was soothing to Callon. Fin couldn't get just how much it brightened his mood.

Then Fin looked to regret what he had done and apologised. Callon caught the mage's hand and gently pressed it back on his cheek. Just an exuse to feel it a bit more. "Done apologised. I wouldn't let you take to back either" callon smiled against Finthir's hand as he looked back into the other's blue eyes. Although his face was cast in shadows. Callon could see Finthir's face so clearly.

"I was just thinking about my past self.. bad memories. When you said it was bleeding, I thought you meant wounded like in hurt.

You might not have failed to notice before, that I have scares. I guess the word kinda tiggeren the memory.."

Callon stared into Fin eyes for a long time. His feelings felt exposed. He was happy for the moment with the man he cared so such about. Although he hadn't gotten the right time to tell him yet.

Callon turned Finthir's hand over and kissed the back of the mage's hand. He hoped his actions towards Fin would help prove himself.

"We should head back.. slowly. I wanna spent the time to talk with you about a our conversation from before." 

Fin just watched him a moment. He couldn’t read or predict the knight at all.... or maybe that was his own issue? As if he was trying not to look too closely? He wasn’t sure.

“Sorry. My bad for not being clear. I should have said the power felt like it was bleeding through. I’m sorry it brought back bad memories though, that wasn’t the intention,” he could tell that Callon was trying. But Finthir didn’t want to guess the others motives right now... just incase he was wrong.

Again.

Still, it seemed that Callon wanted to talk. “Okay. We can do that.”  He nodded. “I can tell it’s important to you that we talk about it again.” Though Fin wasn’t sure why. Callon hadn’t exactly believed him or been receptive this morning when he’d told him his tastes were more like him....

Where to start now? “It’s okay you know. That you don’t know your feelings.” There. That had been part of the issue, right?

On 2/10/2021 at 2:01 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“It’s okay you know. That you don’t know your feelings.”

"That's right, or at least I wasn't sure if I would be brave enough to admit it.. but I've spent the entire day thinking of nothing but you. I get angry and fustated when you talk about us with other people. I know we don't know much of eachother but I actually like you Finthir. After today I wanted to tell you that I want to be braver for myself and you."Callon reached down for Fin hand and held it tight.

"I know you said you tast in men has changed reasonly because of me. Will you allow me to make that permanent. Even once we get back. Will you date me Finthir?"

Finthir wasn’t sure what he’d expected to hear.... but this wasn’t exactly it. He tilt his head, looking down at their hands a moment.

He was quiet a moment.  Then instead of speaking he stepped closer and brought his free hand up to touch the others cheek. Blue eyes searched his tanned face a moment before he closed the gap and kissed him. 

The kiss was so and tender. Sweet. But it had to end. Looking over at the other with bright blue eyes. “Yes....” he said quietly, though the mage had to wonder if he might regret this decision one day, if the other would grow to hate him. 

Fin lowered his head a moment and chewed his lip. “Are you sure this is what you want?” He hummed. “I mean.... you haven’t exactly explored this side of yourself. You only have that one experience to draw on.” The mage tilt his head.

He squeezed the others hand then brought it to his lips and kissed it. “But if you mean it.... then yes.” A smirk played on his lips. “Though I’ve never had anyone be the one to ask me before.” He admits.

His nerves were on edge after he had asked Finthir if he wanted to date him. Callon felt the silence between them like it lasted forever. His heart was pumping so hard inside his chest and it was difficult to simply breath.

Callon held his breath as Finthir's beautiful deep blue eyes looked at him. He might hate water but the only fear he felt from Finthir's gaze were rejection.

The skin on his cheek tickled as Finthir touch him. Callon looked back hopful into the other's gaze and could finally let out the breath he had been holding when Fin's face came closer.

The knight welcome the kiss. Their lips caressed eachother in a slow pace. Callon grew goosebumps along his shoulders and armes as he gently held onto Finthir.

Callon's eyes clouded and a small sigh ecaped him when the kiss ended.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:17 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Yes....”

Callon blinked his eyes to get the pink fog out of his head so he could understand what he was hearing.

"Yes" callon replied the answer after Fin. He smiled.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:17 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Are you sure this is what you want?” He hummed. “I mean.... you haven’t exactly explored this side of yourself. You only have that one experience to draw on.” ... “But if you mean it.... then yes.” 

Callon grabbed onto Finthir's shoulders and pulled in for another kiss.

"Yes Finthir I'm sure of my feelings this time. And I don't wanna explore with someone else. I want you" Callon blushed as he hugged the mage tightly.

When Finthir said no one had ever asked him before Callon pulled away just enough so they could stand face to face.

"Happy to be your first then" the knight had an handsome grined and a naugty glimt him his eyes. But it truely made him happy. And he would do his best to make sure to find more of those.

"You already took a few of mine. So I'll say it's only fair" Callon chuckled before his eyes turned soft.

"I'm so happy right now. Thank you for not giving up on me Fin, although I properly don't deserve it"

Finthir could tell that Callon was uncertain by his reaction at first, he actually fet bad.... but he couldn't bring himself to care once the excitement settled in!

He hugged the knight back and smiled. "You're cute. You know that, right?" He nuzzled the man, needing that connection, wanting it, desiring it beyond all else. He had never experienced this before, had never wanted to settle so much before. But there was something strange and unique about Callon that made Finthir want to take a change. To open himself up for the man.

"Don't say it like that." He grinned. "You make it sound like a competition." Fin tilt his head and stroked Callon's cheek. "But it's too late now. Those firsts are mine now. You can have this one." He laughed. Though he had to wonder what else Callon might want. He wasn't sure if Callon had sights on his virginity too, because honestly? The mage wasn't sure he could go that far.... wasn't sure if he was willing to.

But there was one truth though. "I am happy too." He agreed.

Smiling gently he took Callon's hand. "We should head back now?" He knew they should. "Though I find myself reluctant to leave just yet." He nuzzled his neck. "We're going to end up having a lot of questions..." He said simply. "They were already asking about us." Fin blushed.

1 hour ago, syaoran-puu said:

"You make it sound like a competition." Fin tilt his head and stroked Callon's cheek. "But it's too late now. Those firsts are mine now. You can have this one."

Callon nipped at his lipe shyly when his words were turned right back at him.

"I'm okay with that." And he really was. He wasn't thinking anything about it really. They were still both just learning about eachother.

Callon liked the way Finthir took his hand in his, like it was the natural thing to do.

"At least now we aren't gonna be yelled at. I don't know about you, but I think those ladies are acting as if they were our mothers. You can't really be angry at them even if they embarress you" Callon smiled as he and Fin walked back.

"But I don’t plan on telling them everything" callon blushed as he looked down on his feets for a moment. "Like the thing we do.. as a couple I mean" Goush, his face burned just as he thought of last night.

"But if they, ask I want them to know we are dating. Just in case they try to hog us op with someone else."

"True... they won't yell. Shimmer and Moon are practically trying to encourage this!" He laughed. "They want us together. They want us to work things out. Of course, Tiny will be less enthusiastic about things." Finthir shrugged, finding their little group rather amusing now. 

He blushed, shifting slightly. "Eh.... it might... be a little late...." He squirmed. "I might have.... eh.... told them?" Fin looked down, ashamed of himself. He hadn't been trying to betray Callon's trust or anything! That wasn't why. "I was just... hurting." He admits. "I just wanted to get some advice. I guess I wasn't quite ready to give up yet. Of course.... they weren't the most helpful." He shrugged lightly. Watching him a moment. "I won't mention anything else to them." He could promise that much. "Except that we're dating. Though they might figure that out. They're smart cookies."

Briefly he wondered how they other would feel about it all. But he didn't know. He hoped they would be happy for him. Because honestly? He was happy. He leaned in and kissed him. "I like you, Callon." He admits. "I am sorry if I make mistakes...."

"..okay.. like how much did you tell?.. I'm not angry.. just wanna be prepare if they start teasing about it.." Callon blushed as he looked embarressed forward.

"Is okay really I think I suvive" the knight chuckled awkwardly when Fin kissed him again to make up for it.

"But if I run away like a screaming little girl. Just know it's not because I'm ashamed or anything.. just utterly embarressed because those unicorns knows how to word their words" callon joked lightly as he held Finthir's hand even tighter.

Finthir felt.... guilty. How could he not? He hadn’t done it to upset or hurt Callon. But.... that might very well be the result!

“I... eh....” he blushed, thankful for the dark, even as I’ve started to form lightly in his hair. “....might have... told them I had fucked you.” He admitted, no point lying now. “Mostly because I wanted their opinion on how you where. Though apparently Moon saw us this morning....” before everything went to shit!

He sighed, looking down at Callon’s hands. “You? Screaming like a little girl. I very much doubt that’s possible. I’ve seen you face trolls and bad guys.” He grinned.

Carefully, Fin looked up at the other man then shrugged lightly. “They only mean well. Shimmer and Moon.... seem to think we’re a good match. They’ve been trying to encourage me closer since we met them and you lay all injured. Though Tiny is far from enthusiastic about it.” That wouldn’t stop him though.

38 minutes ago, syaoran-puu said:

“You? Screaming like a little girl. I very much doubt that’s possible. I’ve seen you face trolls and bad guys.” He grinned.

Callon smiled as pride felt his chest. Damn if Finthir wasn't just as charming as hell.

The other could say all the right thing to make up for the embarrassment there was yet to come. Callon laughter echoed along the cave walls. "Are you trying to butter me up babe? Cause it is working" the knight smirked.

He liked that Fin didn't see him as weak just because callon would let the other top him. He was still a man after all. And it was only normal would Callon want to look good infront of the person he liked.

"I honestly don't care about what that fairy is gonna say about us. He has been on my case ever since he joined. He said the is gonna stick around until he has repayed me for saving him. But I just think he is to bored to be on his own. What about hooking him up with someone? 17 is not far off 18" 

"What about 18?" Tiny asked as he heard the last bit at the elves came back.

Moon lifted her head but didn't try to get up. "Did you encounter anything dangerous?" She asked.

Callon looked to Fin since he knew the answer better than him.

"You calling me babe now?" He teased with a smirk. Watching the knight. The fact was... their positions together didn't mean that Callon was less or Fin was greater. He had never seen it like that... and with Callon it was doubly true. "Just speaking the truth." The guy had earned that much respect at least. He wouldn't deny it. Wouldn't pretend otherwise.... that was just an insult to them both.

Finthir chuckled. "I think he likes you. I think he just.... likes your reactions too. I'll admit, they are super cute." He winked. Humming softly at the other man. He leaned in and stole one more quick kiss to the others cheek before he heard voices.

Looking to Tiny he held out his hand to the fairy. "Just talking about you. You're the only one not matched up in our little group." He teased. But the unicorns more serious questions had Finthir turning serious.

"As far as I can tell. We're in a cave. No one came in here. But there is the overflow of someones magical barrier spilling in... something might be hurt on the otherside of the rock." Fin shrugged, looking over at Callon a moment. "We think we should settle here for the night. Its safe. We can make it warm. We have shelter from the rain." Fin looked towards the door. "I think we should be able to block up the doorway too. That might help keep us warm and safe. If you guys want at least?"

Shimmer nuzzled Moon. "Sounds good." She licked her mate. "I'll admit I am rather tired and hungry."

"Don't worry." Fin said simply. "You guys did all the work getting us here, so we'll cook for you and set things up. Okay? So you two just settle and rest. I don't want you getting overly exhausted." The mage meant it too. "Tiny, can you help us too?"

The fariy rolled his eyes. "Like I wanted to be as tangled up it pervet acts, like all of you guys." Tiny shook his head and sighed without comenting on the new Finthir had just broke out to the group.

"So you two are finally a couple now?!" Moon asked with excitment in her voice.

Callon felt his cheek heating up again as he swung his arm around Finthir's waist and pulled him in. "Yeah, Fin and I have decided to start dating. We talked as about just now." The knight smiled as he tried his best not to seem to weird about it.

On 2/18/2021 at 7:35 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"I think we should be able to block up the doorway too. That might help keep us warm and safe. If you guys want at least?"

Callon nodded at the idea. Since that had been his plan from the beging to do just that.

On 2/18/2021 at 7:35 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"Tiny, can you help us too?"

"Yeps, whatever you need I can handle it" the fairy flew around the elves heads.

Callon sendt Fin a look. He really doubted the fairy really could be of any help with that tiny size.

"You sure?.. Oh gosh now I feel so old" Moon blushed as she pressed her head into Shimmer's mane to hid her face. 

Callon chuckled at the unicorn's sudden consern about her age. A forever struggle for women to wanna feel young.

"You girls are so not old. If it had been be me, man I wouldn't even have been able to drag myself this far. You two are amazing so you should rest and let us handle the other stuff. Can't have you ladies keep on pushing yourself as hard as you did today. So don't feel bad and relaxed okay" callon said encouragely so Moon wouldn't feel so bad about being tired.

Moon peeked back out of Shimmer's mane and looked at him. "But honey don't you also need.. some rest?" She asked in a low tone thought the cave made every sound loud enough for all to hear.

Tiny held his hands up to cover his ears. "I do NOT need to know about that!" Tiny yelled.

Callon who knew that Fin had told the girls tried to cover his awkward blushed with his hand. He cought to clear his throat before answering. "Thanks, but I'm fine, really." And he wasn't lying. Finthir medicine had helped so Callon wasn't in pain. Just uncomfortable when he sat.

Moon simply nodded she could see clear as the day how awkward the elev felt about them knowing what he and Finthir had done.

'Such a shy boy. At least he is honest' Moon thought to herself as she accepted Callon's assurance.

Callon picked the tent sheet up from the ground where the had put it.

"I can put this up. Tiny.. I guess you could start a campfire." Callon were unsure in what other choice the fairy could help them with.

"And mmh cooking.." he looked a Fin in question. Could he even cook? (Sorry cant remember if Finthir has ever made food for them before or not)

Finthir looked shyly to Callon then nodded to the girls. "Yes." He said firmly, confirming what they clearly already knew about him. He certainly wasn't ashamed or embarassed about it.

The mage smiled to the fairy, more than happy for him to take part and help too. He believed that the guy could be really helpful... magical beings should never be underestimated after all! He quirked a brow when the other man started to dish out jobs. He grinned and stepped closer, "Someone is being suddenly bossy." He laughed and winked at him. "I wonder if I should be worried." He hummed softly. "But maybe I like it."

Fin moved to grab his bag and start cooking, he had cooked several times for the pair, though Callon had done most of the hunting. Sitting down he grabbed his pot and some of the vegetables he had brought; deciding the unicorns deserved a hearty meal. They had worked so hard today. He started to peel and chop them, looking over at Shimmer and Moon. He smiled softly. "You both look rather happy.... though.... are you okay Moon? You seem a little stressed about something?" He hummed softly. Waiting patiently to watch them.

As the fairy started to bring him some wood he smiled. "Thank you, Tiny. I appreciate it. A lot." Finthir hummed gently and watched him a moment before using some magic to spark a fire to life. "This is lovely." He enjoyed fire... though as he looked at it, he realised that he preferred in ice instead. It was crisp and glistening, beautiful. He looked to his fingers and blinked, the ice upon them clear. "Oops...." He frowned.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"I wonder if I should be worried." He hummed softly. "But maybe I like it."

Callon smiled and send Finthir a little wink. It was new for Fin to be this teasing with him. They had teased eachother before, but back then, they still had to be careful.

"I'm only bossy when I can get away with it though" callon said amused as Finthir's words set in him. 'I could go all bossy with you any time' He kept that thought to himself as he watched Finthir's back when he went for his bag.

Moon caught the way Callon had stared down Fin's body. It was nice to see the boys happy and finally open with eachother. She cuddle closer to Shimmer happy that she too were so lucky.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"You both look rather happy.... though.... are you okay Moon? You seem a little stressed about something?"

"I'm okay sweetheart, just sore feets" she smiled at Fin. "It will be better by tomorrow so don't worry" she didn't wanna say any of her other worries out loud though. She just hoped everything would work out in the end.

"Well you carried the heaviest load today so it natural really" Tiny sad as he came with sticks and dry wood. He had found som in the cave, and started building up the actually campfire.

"Tiny dear, don't take it too far. One day you will end up saying something you can't take back" she looked at him, but the fairy went of to get more firewood, not wanting to be confronted about his behavior.

When he came back Tiny tilted his head as he saw ice on Finthir's hand. He let go of the wood and got closer to look.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Tiny asked when Fin seemed to have notice his hand.

Callon got the tent sheet and header over it the entrance. The closer he got the more wind and rain hit him. He pulled up his hood to keep dry. He didn't want to strain Finthir by borrowing more of his magic. Not when his coat could do a good enough job.

Callon tighed the first corner fast in the top with robe. It took a bit of time finding anything to wrap the robe around. But after a while the entrance was blocked. There here still holds here and there where the sheet couldn't cover up but that would help carry the smoke out from the fire.

Callon rubbed his palms together for warmth as the cold wind had turned them stiff.

He got back just in time to see the ice melting off Finthir's fingers. He frowned and when over beside the mage. He looked at him with concerne as he touched Fin hand. "You okay" he wanted to hit himself for asking so stupidly. Finthir's hadn't said it had hurt the other times it happened. But it was getting more frequent now.

Callon took Finthir's hands in his and rubbed the spot to make sure it hadn't damaged. His hand was cold but so was Callon's.

He brought the hand up to his mouth and blow hot air into it. "Want some help?" He asked as he let go of Finthir's hand.

"Oh! So you just think you can get away with it now?" Finthir asked in amusement, watching him. He found that smirk and teasing glint in Callon's eyes to be rather curious, and if he was honest with himself, rather sexy too. Who would have thought he'd ever think that about a knight? Well.... he did.

He smiled to Moon and nodded, "Sore feet. Do you want me to have a look at them? See if there anything I can do to help?" He offered. Finthir certainly wouldn't mind trying. He didn't want either unicorn to struggle. Though he also understood that simply resting would be helpful too! That was good for them all. They were all exhausted in their own ways.

Looking up, he blinked as Tiny spoke to him. Did I space out there? He throught. Smiling he shook his head, "I doesn't hurt.... it actually feels.... good? Like its.... part of me. It's just a little strange because I have never had ice magic before. Its all new I suppose. My tutor did warn me that such voyages helped a mage to connect with their true self. To give them the opportunity to grow and develop.... I had assumed he just meant it would give me the opportunity to practise. You know? Guess not." Fin shrugged.

Unable to hide it he smiled at Callon. Not pulling his hand back. "It still doesn't hurt. I'm okay." He tilt his head. "You're shivering a little.... come.... lets get you warm. Our blankets should be dry." He offered.

He smiled when Callon blew air over his hand. Shyly he moved forward and kissed his cheek. "Any trouble with the door? Tinyhas done a good job finding us some wood. Though I'm not sure how long it will last." There wasn't much dry kinling in a cave after all. "I might have to venture out later. See if I can find more...."

"It's sweet of you Fin but It is fine. Thank you for offering" Moon smiled tired. She would starte to feel very embarressed, if Finthir were to offer rubbing her hoovs. She didn't want the boys's to find out she was ticklish there.

Moon looked to Shimmer. Her mate were so quiet she wondered if she was asleep. She just needed a reason to change the topic off her hoovs.

And it soon did changed as Finthir's ice started working up again.

Tiny looked at Finthir hand as the elve explain how the magical ice felt like.

"Mh.. sounds strange, but if you are fine and not hurting from it. The it's all good, I guess" Tiny said with a shrugge and moved away as he noticed Callon coming back.

"Callon seemed to relax abit of the tension in his shoulders when he had confirmed Fin was okay. He looked back up at the Fin handsome face as he blow out warm air into their hands. He stopped blowing as Finthir's face came closer to kiss his cheek.

"Mn well.. that good" Callon blushed as he lowered their hands.  He had tried to look cool  just then. But now he felt more like a moron who didn't know everything.

He pulled back just enough to get the wet coat off. "The door is set but I let the left side be removable for when someone need to go out... The storm is still on going, and even if you went looking for more firewood it would be wet and you would get soaked."

Tiny cleared his throat just then. Amh hello, fairy pressent. You guys really don't know how lucky you are" and like as on command roots starte growing out of the cave walls.

The roots were thin but would still be used for the fire. "Are this nice" the fairies nose were pin pointed towards the sky and his chest puffed out like he had just do something incredible.

Callon looked at Tiny sceptical. "Achoo!" The knight squeezed his eyes together and covered his mouth as he sneezed. All that cold air had made his nose sensitiv to the temperatur change.

The knight blushed a deep red. "Sorry" he apologised. "I think I should change my clothes first. Then I'll help you out with the cooking if you need any." Callon felt restless if he wasn't doing something.

Shimmer was asleep, curled up into the warmth of her mate. Enjoying the fact that Moon was closer. She couldn't help it, she always felt safe beside her mate... and she was beyond exhausted after their walk.

Finthir smiled at the sight, wondering how long it had taken the unicorns to become so naturally relaxed and happy together.

Would he ever get that with Callon? With anyone? He could only hope.

With Callon still blowing air at him he grinned. "I really am okay, you know." He teased. "You seem colder than I do." At least, Finthir didn't noticed himself feeling cold. Maybe that was a bad sign? Or maybe it was just proof that he was built for the ice? Who knew. Maybe he would ask once he returned? His tutor was bound to be able to help him!

But for now, he had more pressing concerns. The wood. "True, we are so happy to have you with us, Tiny." He meant it too. Of course, he soon became distracted when Callon started to shiver more. "Go get dressed then. When you get back? I'll help keep you warm." He winked to him. Finthir would try to keep an eye on the other man, he was worried Callon would get sick.

"You don't need to help though, you've done your job." Fin offered. Carrying on as he finished chopping the vegetables. Adding them to a stew. Meat would have been nice too but he they wouldn't die for going without for one day.

Moon smiled as he wathed her beautiful mate before she too lay her head down beside her to rest.

11 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

"Go get dressed then. When you get back? I'll help keep you warm." He winked to him. 

Callon felt the inside of his stomach tickle and his lips pulling up into a smile. Fin seemed concerned for him over just such a simple thing. It wasn't exactly an unplesant feeling. If anything Callon's feelings for the man only grew in his heart. Callon got his feets under himself but kept low as he spoke. "I'll hold you to that promise". He said as an finger traced Finthir's forhead and pulled a stray lock of hair behind Fin's ear.

Then he stood and went over to where they had unloaded the bags.

He picked out a clean shirt and pants. It was a little hard finding them it the little light there were so he had to move a little closer to the fire. The damp fabric of his clothes, sucked in the cold from the air around him. The slid the shirt off, careful not to lay it on the dirty ground.

Flames waved and danced up along Callon's golden tan firm fit body. His mucles casted deep shadows, making every curve pop as Callon moved his body. He looked like a living carving out of a dreamy fantasi.

He pulled a new shirt on and decided stayed in his old pants for comfort of a tiny fellow who looked very uncomfortable.

The pants would dry if he just stayed nead by the fire.

"Smells good over hete" Callon whispered to not wake the unicorns as he went back to side besides Fin.

Finthir couldn't help but watch.... once Callon moved closer to the fire he could see everything. It was like watching liquid gold. It shimmered and danced like magic! His eyes transfix to that beautiful form. He longed for it. Wanted it. Needed it! Licking his lips and hummed gently, squirming slightly on the spot.

When Callon joined him he couldn't help but lean over into him a little before stealing a soft, sweet kiss. "Thank you.... though.... are you sure you're okay? I didn't see you change your trousers." Which clearly revealed that he HAD seen the rest. Unable to help himself he leaned over and whispered; "You looked very sexy half naked. A pity I couldn't see more.... but it's probably for the best." He chuckled lightly.

Glancing over at the girls he hummed. "I think we need to save some for them. I don't want to wake them up yet."

Finthir watched him a moment longer and licked the shell of Callon's ear before stirring the pot. "Some of your rabbit would be nice in here. I think I might just have to imagine it for tonight though." He teased.

The man wrapped his arm around Callon a moment before letting go and pulling the abandoned blanket around the others shoulder. "I promised I would keep you warm." He hummed softly. Nuzzling the man softly as he watched the fire dance before them. It was warm and delightful to be snuggled like this.

He yawned softly, the day starting to catch up with him.

Callon already felt the heat slowly rasing from within himself when Fin leaned into him. He liked the connection and the sweet kiss that followed with it. The knight closed his eyes as he as Finthir warm lips caressed his. It was only a brif kiss but for new it was enough.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:18 AM, syaoran-puu said:

"Thank you.... though.... are you sure you're okay? I didn't see you change your trousers."..."You looked very sexy half naked. A pity I couldn't see more.... but it's probably for the best." He chuckled lightly.

Callon smirked as he bent his head in over Finthir's shoulder to get closer. "Peeping Tom" he chuckled. "I don't know if you are conserned or just disapointed" Callon couldn't helpe but to tease the other right back. He didn't even feel embarressed or shy when Finthir made it clear that he had been watching him.

If anything Callon felt pride and confidens since Finthir had liked what he had seen.

He stretched his neck to looked over at the unicorn's as Finthir meantioned them. They were sleeping so peacefully together two like pieces in a puzzle. Neither Callon had the heart to wake them.

As he looked at them Finthir must have turned to him. Cause Callon stuttered suddenly as something warm and wet licked his ear. He blushed as he turned back to look at him.

Now Fin was talking about rabbit...

Callon blushed harder as he pulled his head back. He didn't know jow come, but hearing Finthir talk about missed his rabbit and that he would just have to image it tonight. Sounded like it wasn't as much the food he would be imagin tonight.

"I thought you were getting sick of the flavor?" Callon cought embarressed as he fiddeled with his fingers.

Callon wasn't thinking about rabbit at all now  he was thinking of last night. Of Finthir beautiful naked body pressing into him. His cheeks bright pink as he remember how loud he had been, and the sounds he had made.

His face was hot as Finthir wrapped a blanket around him. Callon smiled shyly and spreaded his arms to part the blanket and offer Finthir a warm comfortable seat against his chest. "I'm still cold" callon lied as he lured Finthir into his embrace.

He covered them both with the blanket as he gently held Finthir into his chest. Callon smiled as he rested his chin on Fin's head.

He looked at the food cook over the flames. As he drew in the scent of Finthir hair. It felt so nice even just sitting like this and Finthir fitted right into his arms. Eventhough they were around the same size in hight it didn't bother him at all. It just meant that Finthir's lips were so much easier to kiss.

Callon moved his head away, when he felt Fin yawn and looked at him over the shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked. Before his lips lightly brushed into Finthir's neck. "We should eat and then head to bed too." He was still kissing Fin's neck as he spoke. Callon was hungry but he wasn't in a hurry to let go of Finthir just yet.

"Maybe a little.... but you're so good at catching the tricky buggers." He teased. Quiet he watched him a moment then nuzzled under his chin, licking the others flesh a moment.

He liked having him close, liked being snuggled with him, liked that he could have this.... who would have thought he'd be the one to snuggle against someone? His partners usually smaller so assuming they would snuggle against him, not that Fin cared. But he liked this.... like the change. He really is different to me. He hummed softly.

"We can go to bed soon." He smiled, nuzzling the others shoulder. "You going to snuggle me and keep me warm there too?" He teased softly. Watching him.

After a moment he pulled out the spoon and stirred the stew. "I just want some food and sleep if I'm honest. I need to rest my magical abilities up before tomorrow...."

As Finthir stirred the stew. Callon reached out for the bag to pull a few bowls out. Tiny normally ate off Callon's bowl if he couldn't hold it in his hands. The unicorns unicorn's usally ate off the trees and bushes but there were bowls for them too. Actually they were meant for water, but they could eat off them as well.

"You can just do that" Callon said as he set the bowls down. "I set up a trap outside to alarm us if anything comes our way. I don't think anything will come here. But I would rather be save than sorry, and it did work in the past." He refered to when a trole had caught scent of them back when they had slept tighed to a tree.

Callon shut his mouth when he realized how paranoid he must have sounded. He most af all didn't wanna make Fin nervous or restless. "I'm not expecting the same to happen so we are safe enough" he tried to asure the other.

"..I'll wake the ladies" he needed to get away from that topic as as fast he could. He folded the blanket and walked over to the pile of blue and pink unicorn. Callon held his hands out and gently rub Shimmer and moon's nose.

"Girls.. Moon.. Shimmer.. dinner is ready"

"Look at you. Always trying to protect me." He teased, though in truth, Fin appreciated that Callon was watching out for them. I can't claim that he hasn't taken his duty seriously! He has been protecting us from the beginning, even when we didn't get along too well.

The mage smiled to himself, not arguing with him. "Better safe that sorry." He agreed gently.

Letting the guy move to wake up the unicorns he focused on the food.

Shimmer moaned softly, groggy as she let her eyes open. She looked up at Callon and smiled, "Food?" She licked her lips and smiled before turning to nuzzle her mate. "Moon.... wake up for me darling."

As Finthir dished up, he was more than aware of Shimmer's words, more than aware of how sweet the pair were together.... would he be so close with another one day? With Callon? Glancing at the knight, the mage found himself watching him a moment, just allowing his eyes to take in the others form as he moved about. Callon was attractive and gentle. There was something diffierent, more than just skin colour, about him that fascinated the mage. Fin chewed his lip a moment before holding out a bowl of food for Callon. "Here. You need to eat up."

"Ngh.." Moon groaned as Shimmer nuzzled her awake. Her eyes blinked a few times before the focused. "Food?" The unicorn turned her head and yawned.

"Yeah come and eat some with us. Fin made a warm tasty stew" Callon said as he turned back to Finthir by the fire. He caught the other sitting dreamily and staring at him. He smirked as he went over behind Fin and gently ran his hand through Finthir's hair.

On 3/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"Here. You need to eat up."

Callon let go of Fin's hair and sat back down on his spot besides Finthir with the bowl in his lap. "Thank you, it smells so good" 

Callon's would normaly eat lots meat and proteins for every meal to keep his strenght up. But if Finthir had made it, he would eat almost everything, without question or dismay.

He took a spoonful up and savored the flavor od vegei