(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon didn't get why this was bothering Fin now. He felt a hole in his chest that was slowly sucking him in. He felt a constant pressure dragging in him, like he was drowning. He hated that Finthir doubted him and hated feeling so unsure. Callon wanted to screaming as he had no idear what Finthir wanted to hear from him.

He pressed his lips tightly together as Finthir changed the topic and melted the ice buble. Callon was frowning with a sad expression. He didn't feel good leaving it at that. But atleast Finthir had told him the most important things. 

Finthir saw the sadness on Callon’s face but in truth? He wasn’t good with emotions of others and figuring out how to deal with them. He really wanted to! He really wanted to just turn back time and hold the guy.

Maybe they could find a moments peace  in the water? Maybe he could find a way of getting them to at least move forward?

There was still a strange cold in his chest, though Fin tried to ignore it as he reached out for the other. “Come to me, Callon. I promise I won’t let any harm come to you.” Fin wouldn’t break that promise, this was too important! Callon was trusting him with something and the elf took it seriously.

Finthir was aware of the dragon and Tiny so close to them, but he ignored them, not interested in any comments they had right now. All his attention on Callon.

How do I fix things?

“Shall we just start with getting used to being in the water? You can hold me the whole time. I won’t let you go.” He offered softly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Wups my bad>< my last post wasn't sendt completed.

Fin wouldn't want to share him. Or want someone to watch them. It was good to know because he wasn't sure if he was able to go into either one of those willingly. He loved fin and that was why this hurt him so much.

He has realized just how much damn work you are. And he is properly thinking you aren't worth the trouble.  Callon told himself as he looked down into the water then back at Fin as he spoke.

20 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Shall we just start with getting used to being in the water? You can hold me the whole time. I won’t let you go.”

He took in a deep breath and slowly entireed. He walked while holding his breath till it reached around his middle. I can do this. Callon told himself. Whatever the dragon or Tiny was yelling after them fell from his ears. Every sound faded out as he tried to focus on calming his tense breathing. Only Finthir voice seemed to go through.

"...(inhale, exhale).. okay.. how wouldn't I sink?" He asked trying to sound collect through his shoulders were shivering"

• 3 weeks later...

If Fin had known the guys thoughts, he would have corrected Callon! The trouble? It wasn’t that easy…. And maybe it was best not to worry too much… not right now.

They had other things to worry about. Such as the water and their unwanted audience.

Noticing the shiver, he moved closer, lightly using magic to warm the water just around them a little more. “Just relax a moment. Get used to being in the water a moment. You’ve got this. You’re okay.” He smiled at him gently, and lightly held the guy so that he wouldn’t struggle or be in any danger. “So, my darling,” he winked, “trust me, I’ve got you.” He moved his hands to the guys hips. “Move forward so your torso is on my hands and arms. I won’t let you go deep. Just feel how the water feels around you…”

He watched him, careful to ensure the other man didn’t drown. He allowed him to experiment but not go under the water. He tried to to pull away a few times when Callon seemed more secure but he never went far and moved to grab him whenever he looked like he was struggling.

”You’re doing so well, babe.” He grinned and kissed him deeply, unable to resist him any longer!

On 5/27/2023 at 3:32 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Just relax a moment. Get used to being in the water a moment. You’ve got this. You’re okay.” 

Callon slowly stopped shivering as the water grew warmer around him, he knew this was Finthir's doing even without asking. He showed Finthir he appreciate it by looking up and sending him a more relaxed smile. "I'm okay" he replied and kept his eyes on Finthir from then one.

He found it more tolerable if he focused on keeping his eye on Fin. Slowly he wasn't as afraid as before and Finthir even made dome of the tension disappear by flirting with him. Callon felt good chills going up hos spine when Finthir's hands wrapped around his waist. He was now properly so used to the feeling that even this made him more comfortable. "I do thrust you" he kept his voice lowe but did mean it.

On 5/27/2023 at 3:32 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Move forward so your torso is on my hands and arms. I won’t let you go deep. Just feel how the water feels around you…”

He did as told but gasped a little through his teeths when he felt the bottom disappear under him. He hissed in a breath as he did his best not to panic. After Fin did a little instructions. He began mimicking some of the movements to stay afloat. He wasn't as elegant looking as Finthir made it look like. But Callon did get a feeling of how to made a drift. He was also greatful that Finthir would step in and help him but still give him the chance to improve.

Callon thought thing was going rather well. He'd learn to keep himself above water by slowly kicking his legs under him. The feeling of being weightless was still not too comfortable to him but it also felt nice in it's own way.

Suddenly Finthir pulled him in and caught Callon off guard as he stole his mouth.

"Uhm!" He whined suprised and grabbed onto him tightly. His heart was racing from the experience. He felt Finthir's body against him and didn't fight the approach. Callon's eyes eventually closed and he leaned into the kiss. He felt the water but most importantly, he felt Finthir. His skin felt sparks where they touched and the water began to feel even warmer.

Callon reached up and placed his hand at the back of Fin's neck. He pushed himself deeper into the other's. Like Callon wanted to swallow him. Finthir's lips tasted like rain from the lake water but he honestly didn't mind the extra mixed inyo Finthir's usal tast.

He properly shouldn't be comfortable but he could almost have forgotten where he was. Finthir's kisses that effect on him.

"Ah..Mn."

“I’m glad.” Fin knew trust didn’t come easy to the dark skinned elf, so many people had let him down…. Fin didn’t want to be one of them! He wanted to be more! Everything even.

He saw Callon struggle and yet fight, proud that the man didn’t just give up. He was doing better than Finthir had predicted for their first session too! Grinning he nodded appreciatively at him, “good job!”

But he adored their shared kiss even more! Loved the touches, the way Callon held on to him, loved how he was sweet and beautiful. Adored him completely. He’d make up for his earlier mistake somehow! He wasn’t ready to lose this man…. Strange, this is the first time I’ve ever wanted to fight for someone! But Callon was worth it in Fin’s eyes!!

Hearing his sweet moans had Fins hands growing bolder, they wandered down to grope at the other elf’s perky behind. He wasn’t ashamed of publicly claiming the other. Another strange concept but he’d confess that he wanted everyone to know that Callon was his!!!

When he needed to breathe, he pulled back slightly, resting their foreheads together and looking into Callon’s beautiful eyes. “Ready to keep going? Or need a break?” He offered gently. Fin didn’t mind either way, as long as he got to stay close to the other elf a little longer.

“I’m proud of you, Cal. You’re doing really well.” He promised.

The corners of Callon's lips perked up in a smile. Of coures. Now there was his little mage's searching hands again. He didn't mind Finthir groping his butt, because even that became a nice distraction. As long as he didn’t try to take it too far it was okay. The dragon and Tiny was properly watching on but Callon gave them no thought.

He squeezed the man in tighter and dug deeper into the kiss, as if he was hungry for Finthir's affection. He didn't like to argue or fight with Fin. He wanted them to see eye to eye but it just wasn't always easy.

Finthir was this nice, hot package of a man. He was pretty, stronger and smart. The man was open about what he wanted and glowed with so much confidens that it made Callon jealous most times. He wanted to be someone like that and he would do his best to change. Because Finthir deserved someone who could.

Callon's lips felt cold and lonely when they'd had to pull apart for air. He was breathing rather fast. His cheeks flusthered and his eyes deeply mesmerized by the glimt in Finthir's eyes.

When the other spoke he noticed how smooth the man's words were.

"Mn.. I think this is good for now" Callon bite his lip and looked down into the water. "To be honest I didn't think I could even get this far the first time. But your magic seemed to have worked on my nerves." He smiled but the tension was starting crawling back in and making him look a little weird. "Thank you for helping.. I'm really glad I did this with you" he said and place a little light kiss over Finthir's lips.

They eventually swam back to shor again. Callon felt relived when he felt the dirt underneath his feets. He shook his head to get dome of the water out of his face and used his shirt to light  dry himself. Callon turned away from their audience so they wouldn't see his junk through his very wet shorts. The fabric wasn't seen through but it might as well have been from how it clung to his goins. Callon looked to Fin to see how the other was doing and the view he got of Finthir's wet glistening body made him groan in his throat.

He quickly bite into his lips to stop himself but his eyes was eating that up.

Water had never suited anyone as good as Finthir and long dripping white hair was so damn sexy.

"..fuck.." he cursed a little under his breath with a shy smile. "You are gorgeous" he said as he walked into Finthir's space and pulled the other to him with the the same hunger in his eyes from before.

“Okay.” He laughed, swimming back to the side before offering to help Callon out. Though it seemed the man was rather in a rush to help himself out. Which was okay, he knew he hated the water. “We’ll! I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities for us to do this again, you’ve got a way to go, but it’s all good.” He hummed, Fin figured it was a good excuse to stay close together! To bond. With the added bonus of helping his lover.

Fin couldn’t help but try to check Callon out, though the guy seemed shy. Finthir didn’t have that problem, more than content with what the Gods gifted him! The fabric clung to him like a second skin. He smirked, pretty sure Callon was checking him out. Fin felt pretty warm so saw no reason to rush to remove the glistening droplets that ran and pooled in various parts of his body. He stretched lightly only to catch Callon’s expression. Sexy man!

His hair hung loose around his shoulders, water dripping steadily to the ground, but Fin was fully focused on the bronze god that moved towards him. Finthir’s breathing hitched at the possessive and dominant action of the other. His heart pounding like a drum in his chest.

”Yeah? You think so?” He grinned, humming softly as he wrapped his arms around Callon’s shoulders. “Why don’t you show me just how much?” Fin winked at him, leaning closer and pressing his body against the other, his growing manhood obvious. “Unless you’d rather I behaved myself?” He purred.

Finthir didn’t want to behave! Didn’t mean that had to do anything right here either…. But Callon had turned strange earlier, making the first move right now scared him so much!

9 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Why don’t you show me just how much? .. Unless you’d rather I behaved myself?” 

Callon felt the heat rise and he glanced towards the dragon. They were quite off in the distance and from what he could see. They'd gotten tried of watching them and began doing their own stuff. The dragon was half submerged in the lake and almost looked to be sleeping.

Callon looked back at Fin quickly and took him by the hand. He turned and pulled the other with him into the cover of the trees. Then he pushed Finthir up against a a tree trunk. Callon was leaning into him, skin against skin.

"You sure you 'could' crontrole that?" Callon smirked as he pointed down towards the the guy's manhood. Shit..it was a fucking weapon. His own wasn't much better, Callon had been hard since the kiss. He had tried to hid it but to no luck. 

"..I wanna tast you" he while against for neck before he lightly began nipping on it with his teeths. Callon's hands were both touching any naked spot of skin he could get access to.

Callon taking control was bloody hot! He couldn’t help the way the ice formed on his hair with each step, eyes glowing lightly as the beast within him rose!

The warrior looked so powerful and confident as he pushed him against the tree. He smirked at him, reaching and roughly pulling his hair. “You think you can handle me, babe?” He teased. His cock strained boldly against his drenched underwear, nothing hidden from sight. The pulsing veins clear even through the damp fabric. “Love your eyes upon me.” Finthir licked his lips before pulling Callon closer for another scorching kiss. It was so explosive between them! Who would have thought he’d find…. This!

Feelings bubbles and grew, fluttering and dancing in his mind. Fuck! Callon was so hot!

Licking his lips, ice teasing down the sides of his face like a helm, he grinned. “Then taste me, l’m not going to stop you!” The chance of having that hot mouth upon him… sounded divine! Of course, the mage didn’t consider that Callon might be talking about a different kind of tasting…. Right now? The elf wasn’t even sure he would stop the guy if he tried to fuck him. But that was a scary thought for another day. Not for heated stolen moments with a distracting man pressed against him.

”Fuck! You drive me wild. Hard to think with you around.” He grunted.

Callon moaned out suprised as Finthir grabbed him by the hair and pulled his lips off the other's neck. Holy father of goods! Callon bite back whimper as Finthir's voice almost made him come undone right there and then. "Um.. Yeah" he tried to nod but was too distracted as he felt the heat of the other's goins press into him through their wet underwear.

When their mouths came together again it was a hot mess of lips, tongues and teeths. It was a passionat battle with no real losers. Callon could feel Finthir hunger seemed to match his own. He was slowly getting use to the growing ice on the other's face. It always apeared when Fin was in a hot mood with him.

At first it had worried him but after Fin had said it didn't hurt and the fact that the other didn't even notice it. Callon could relax easier when it happened. Like now. The knight was getting more used to this and the coldness when he touched Fin. But it didn't pull his own mood off.

On 6/1/2023 at 10:26 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Then taste me, l’m not going to stop you!” 

Callon didn't need him to say that twice. He looked down Finthir's naked body and slowly lowered himself down to his knees. He kissed his way down Finthir's stomach  and down the other's thigh. When he leaned back he licked his lips as he looked at the dick print in the other's shorts. He glanced up at Fin as he opened his mouth and pressed it over Finthir's shorts. He could feel the hardness throb over his lips even through the fabric.

His own cock was throbbing just from having his mouth on another man's member. He was reminded of what it had felt like the last time he had it in his mouth and the though exited him futher.

"You are quite eager" Callon teased as his fingers dug into Finthir waistban to pull his underwear down. The tip of Fin's pale cock was red and already glocy wet at the slid. The knight felt his cheeks heat up as he looked at it for a second before he leaned in and licked it. His tongue was velvet soft as he without hesitation took the tips past his lips and groaned happily as the tast of Finthir's cock danced over his tastbuds.

Callon seemed eager as he took more of Finthir's lenght in. He had his eyes closed till he felt the head go as far back in his mouth as he could. He knew he'd haft to lossen up his throat so he wouldn't chock on it. Callon rocked his head at a stady pace till he got use to the feeling and finally looked up at Fin. 

He smirked a little seeing Finthir flusthered face. 'He likes it' Callon thought to himself and with his free hand he rubbed his hand over his own erection.

Only a fool wouldn’t like this! Their mixed passion was an aphrodisiac he couldn’t ignore. Those beautiful smouldering eyes were enchanting. That hot breath was invigorating. Those sultry lips were brain melting!

All of Callon called to him.

All of Callon enticed him.

Summoned him.

Called to a carnal part of him!

Finthir wanted more. Wanted everything! He wanted to feel Callon’s passions and wants, longed for his desire and heat, needed it even. Just like breathing he needed Callon now. He’d wormed his way into his heart and mind, he could escape him and didn’t want to! He wanted to stumble head first into the man! Be consumed by him!

It didn’t help that the others mouth was so delicious! Those kisses…. Those pert lips…. Those stunning eyes! He was utterly mesmerised as he looked down at him. Finthir didn’t hide his passion and desire, though he did try to control him! Not thrusting his hips…. Holding back. He didn’t wish to harm Callon in any way! Never. At least not on purpose.

”Babe!” He moaned breathlessly, leaning harder against the tree as his body vibrated and the ice consumed more of his pale flesh. “Fuck!” He hissed out as his hips almost violently jerked forward. He shuddered, mewling desperately. “Teasing lips. Fuck. So hot. You’re burning me up!” He gasped, shivering and shuddering hungrily.

Finthir reached for him, gripping his hair as he held him close. “Beautiful.” He shuddered, chewing his lip as he looked down at the most beautiful man he’d ever seen. “Love you.” He whispered.

~Goddess~ Callon couldn't help but be enchanted by Fin. He stood tall and towered above him os all his glory. Callon felt as if he was worshiping a god. The ice created crystals along Finthir's skin and the look i his eyes spine shivering. Finthir truly looked like something form out of this world.

Callon moaned a little suprised when Fin suddenly moved his hip. The knight held one hand on Finthir's waist but the other was still again his own erection.

Callon relaxed his tongue and let Finthir's cock enten him all the way till he was nose deep into the other's pubert hair. It stung a little and pulled back for a second before he did it all over again. Callon like having Fin deep down his throat. It was so erotic and he couldn't deny that it aroused him, eventhough it wasn't completly painless for his jaw.

"Mn..umm..mn" the knights cheeks were bright pink as he encouraged Fin to fuck his mouth. He eagerly met each of Finthir's thrust and it was sending sparks out to every fiber in his body. Callon was burning hot with desire. He wanted more but didn't know how to ask for it without letting go. His ass cheeks felt the cold air as his underwear slid down to around his knees. Callon's cock openingly telling the world how good it felt getting his top stuffed. Callon wrapped his hand around it and stroke himself to the beat with the other. Drool and pre-cum was dripping down Callon's chin in a mix that escape his lips each.

Callon was from his throat as he was brought closer to pleasure and to climax. 

He whined and tightened his lips around the other without accidentally bitting him. He was looking at Finthir's begging the to give him what he wanted. He wanted to feel Finthir coat his throat with his load. Just the simple pre-cum wasn't enough.

• 4 months later...

Those desperate eyes, the way Callon sounded and looked at him, the way he greedily swallowed him down had Finthir moaning hungrily as he finally came. He coated the others throat, spilling his seed down the others throat.

Fin didn’t hold back his moans. Shuddering with the force of his release. He gasped and shivered as pure ecstasy rippled through him. He briefly lost control of the ice and shards soon appeared like spikes coming off his hair. He only ever seemed to lose it around Callon, but he was also desperately trying not to harm him. He would hate to hurt him.

Gasping and shuddering in the aftermath of his epic orgasm he smiled down at his pretty man. “Such a talented man.” Shifting position, he grabbed the others cock and started to stroke his hand over him. Caressing and playing as he tried to bring Callon pleasure in return. Tried to show his love without the need clean words.

So sorry for the delay! Life got busy x

Callon had to stop jerking himself as Finthir came. The knight held onto the other for support. His lips felt almost numb around the member as it was squeezing all it's juice down his throat. In the back of his mind Callon felt a tiny bit like a pervert. This was his second time giving Finthir a blowjob and he found it so satisfying and hot to have Finthir's huge thing fuck his face. Maybe he was growing a kink.

The knight took in slow easy breaths through his nose as both parties stilled. It didn't take long before Finthir's member slid out of Callon's mouth with a soft wet pop. He was panting as he wripped his chin in his sleev. Then he felt Finthir grab him and in a second the table was turned.

"Ah~" Callon bite his lip. He was so close to coming that his flesh felt that much more sensitiv. "F##k!" The knight groaned as he pulled the mage closer. "Mnh that feels good" 

it okay^^

Finthir willing went, his goal was simply; make Callon cum. Bring his lover pleasure. And perhaps rather selfishly, his goal was also; to make it so Callon never wanted another!

Was that selfish of him? Yes, he knew that. Would it stop him craving Callon? No. Fin had never felt like this with any of his previous partners.

His mouth felt stretched as he took the others long, thick cock in his mouth. Briefly the mage wondered if he really could take this up the arse! He knew Callon wanted to switch…. Eventually…. And Fin was still on the fence about it. But! Was it really fair to expect something of his knight that he wasn’t ready or able to give him in return. Worse…. Would he lose him because he wasn’t enough? Because he couldn’t fulfil all of his needs and desires? He really didn’t know!

His tongue flicked and licked. Teasing at the others slit. He had to use his hand to rub the base, removing a few inches so he didn’t choke on the guys hearty meat. Head bobbing. Cheeks suckling for added suction and rippling. He massaged the others cock with gusto. Fin didn’t even complain when Callon reached for his head, he’d gladly let the other guide him, taking his pleasure from him.

Wow! He really is different to me…. Perhaps Finthir had once been more selfish in bed, but this wasn’t something he did too often. Received, sure. But with Cal? He found he wanted to! The guys taste was delicious and amazing. Fin craved it.

To help things along, Fin pushed two fingers into his own mouth, licking and wetting them beside the man’s cock before using them to reach behind his lover. First with just one he pushed it inside, aiming expertly at the guys pleasure kill button. If one wasn’t enough, he was more than happy to dinner fuck him with two fingers. Of course, having any body part inside Callon made Finthir want to reclaim him… but he would control himself. Maybe.

The knight bit into his bottom lip with a smirk when he saw a plan formning in Finthir's head. He stroke his fingers through Fin's hair and tried to not pull to roughly on him as the other began giving him head. The man groaned in bliz. He couldn't help but to be reminded of how much more experience the mage had compared to him. What he couldn't do the other more than made up for with skills. Callon's eyes was glaced with pleasure as he looked down upon Finthir.

He didn't feel the need to rush or hurry eventhough his member was painfully aching for release. He was leaning his back against the tree to keep himself stady. He felt like he was there right on the egde but.. it wasn't quite enough. Callon became a bit restless.

Finthir was doing something with his first though. His eyes stared at Finthir's fingers slid into the mouth along side his cock. Finthir's white elegant fingers and those erotic pale pink lips.

"Godss.." Callon jumped a little suprised when Finthir's wet fingers reached in and rubbed in between his cheeks. The knight shivered and moan in excitment as he braced himself. He Callon's couldn't help but hold his breath just a little, to just let out again in a low groan. They hadn't really done anything back there for a while.

Of course he and Finthir had enjoy eachother but not to the point of penetration much. His body however did recognise the intense pleasure when Finthir's crooked his finger to hook onto hos prostate.

Callon jerked, and his erection grew even bigger inside Finthir's tight velvet mouth. "Ah~ Fin mng oh F#€%! Ngh~ah please" Callon had no idear what he was asking for. His fingers dug futher i to Finthir's hair as his hip was slowly grinding himself into both Finthir's mouth and finger. 

"Finthir ~ah~ I'm so close~ngh." F### he wanted Finthir to do him right now so badly. He was cursing inside for not have any oil or suplies. If he had to wait a month before feeling the other inside him again he wouldn't been very happy. Of anything he would not even bother to report before finding the closest room. It was god damn frustrating!

Finthir smirked as the other man started to lose it, started thrusting in his mouth and taking pleasure from what he gave. I really need to figure out how to make some oil or lubricant for us. Maybe I can figure it out. I’ll check my book later….

He smiled up at the other, more than happy to give him the pleasure he craved and needed.

Finthir hummed softly, trying to take all of Callon in his mouth, nose meeting his pubic hair as he took a deep breath of the man’s musky scent. It was delicious and only served to make him crave the other.

Callon 's head was thrown back as he inhaled a strained moan. His mucles tensed up as he felt his on coming release. "Ah~ Finthir ngh I'm coming!~" The knight warned to give the other a heads up. He wasn't the type to act rude and not warn his partner. Not everyone liked swallowing. But Finthir didn't move off him and only seen that much more eager to pleasure him. Callon was panting heavily from what Finthir was doing to him. He couldn't hold himself back as his release hit. The knight let go of the other's hair to avoid yanking on it. Instead he reached for the tree behind him and dug his nails into the bark. He came only seconds after, and was gasping out in pleasure as his member shot his juice into Finthir's hot mouth. He felt himself shiver all over as his lover milked him dry. 

Callon looked down at Finthir with foggy unclear eyes. It was like he had gotten high from the way the world was swimming around them.

"~ngh~" Callon tried to open his mouth to say something but all that passed his lips was soft groans as his cock began to get soft.

"Damn!~ mn " Callon smiled. "Too bad we can't go any futher. I would have loved to feel you inside me" Callon whispered as he kept leaning against the tree but lossened his grib. He  grined as he noticed he wasn't the only one thing alone those lines.

Callon found his strength again and pulled the other up on his feets to kiss him. The sour tast of himself on Finthir's lips should have disguised him.. but it honestly wasn't so bad. He sucked down on Finthir's bottom lip before he giving into the passion and kissed him fully on the lips.

• 2 weeks later...

Finthir couldn’t deny that he was entranced and enthralled by the man. He enjoyed and the taste and feel of the man, craved for more of it, craved for all of it! This man is mine. I’ll make sure he always knows it. Never forgets. No one else will ever touch him! He was a possessive man after all. Callon was his, he wasn’t going to let him go easily!

Licking his grinned up at him, “too bad indeed. I bet you’d feel absolutely amazing.” He licked his lips and smiled. Reaching and touching his cheek. He smiled, feeling the ice start to fade and disappear.

Sitting up, he shifted and kissed him. “Thank you for my treat.” He teased, trying hard to resist pushing or trying to take things further. 

The way Callon nibbled his lower lip, teasing and playing before kissing him so deeply that Finthir practically melted into the man. Felt as if his body and soul were reaching out for the other man. Wanting to be as close as possible to the sexy knight, his sexy knight.

His hand reached, caressing and stroking his leg tenderly, wanting the other in all ways.

”You’re mine, Callon. You know that, right?” He grinned and licked his lips. Leaning in and nuzzling him. “I’ve been thinking too… I know… I know you want my arse eventually too….” He gave him a peck on the cheek, then nose, then lips. “Maybe… with lots of oil and prep…. And!” He grinned, “a bed. Definitely a bed.” He blushed, unable to stop it, he felt like a born again virgin… which in many ways, he was in this! It still amazed him that he even considered this, but Callon was different. Callon was.. his forever.

On 11/11/2023 at 8:04 PM, syaoran-puu said:

”You’re mine, Callon. You know that, right?” 

Callon looked at Finthir when he suddenly turned serious looking. His question however made the knight smiled as he gave the other a reassuring nod. "Yes" he tilted his head curious as to where this was going.

On 11/11/2023 at 8:04 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“I’ve been thinking too… I know… I know you want my arse eventually too….”

Callon didn't try to interrupt. He just kept quite and let the other say whst he wanted to say.

He had sensed from their earlier conversations that Finthir didn't bottom for anyone. And to be fair he had been wondering about that for a while. But then again he hoped Finthir would tell him more when he was ready to... and it seemed Finthir was a bit more willing to share now.

To hear Finthir say that he wouldn't be against him topping when they got back made Callon feel both exited and honored.

"Wow Fin.. you would really be okay with that?.. I'm lost for words right now but yes. Of coures I would want to.. I just don’t think you would ever be find with it.." Callon say while smiling like a love sick fool. "I'm so glad you told me. But I gotta ask.. is there some reason to why you don’t like being on the receiving end?" Callon asked curiously as he gently caressed his hands up and down the other's back.

"Is just.. I would hate stepping over any of your boundaries because I don't know anything.. I want to know more and I hope that I'll get to know alittle bit more about you everyday." It was amazing how he could say something so sweet without an decaying tooth. But that was Callon's thought.

In the lake the dragon scratch his hid as the dry mountain dirt lossened. Tje skin on most of his body was soaked in the warm water and had turned milky in color. The claws broke the skin and a huge of skin came off the side of his enck as he set his arm down. The bright red nwe skin was packed inside this second layer and now he was ready to shed he's skin.

Hearing Callon confirm he was his… it made his heart soar and dance. Something settling in his heart. It was a feeling unlike anything else! He didn’t want to deny it or hide it, probably evident by the beautiful happy look on his face. “Good.” He chuckled happily. Smiling at Callon. “My good boy.” He teased with a wink.

Of course, their more serious conversation had him blushing brightly, a sparkle of ice spreading over his cheeks and hair, cooling his flesh. “I… I have been mulling it over since you mentioned it.” He admitted. Chewing his lip nervously. In truth, he was really nervous and scared about it! The idea actually freaking him out. Big time!!! But he wanted to give Callon everything he wanted…. Even if this was…. Going to be difficult for him. He’d have to learn to relax and breathe. To… accept. A touch of compromise was necessary in a healthy relationship.

Finthir glanced away and frowned. Thinking. Trying to put into words his fears and concerns and reasons without sounding pathetic or ridiculous… chewing his lip slightly he shrugged; “maybe it… was power and reputation, saving face? The image of my family that I always felt like I needed to… uphold.” He frowned deeper. “And a healthy touch of fear. I know it can hurt the first few times… and honestly? I’m not very good with pain. Plus, it always sort of freaked me out thinking about being on that end of things.” He rubbed his neck softly, shyly even. “I never really felt serious or close to my exes I suppose. Wouldn’t have even considered changing. Always expected the relationship to… end. For the ride to finish. I’m not saying I didn’t have feelings or appreciate our time together, it just never felt permanent. If that makes sense?” He chewed his lip. “Just something to enjoy.”

“You’re… different.” Finthir smiled, reaching and stroking Callon’s cheek before leaning closer and kissing him softly. “I guess it’s fair to say I see you as… my equal.” He offered a slightly strained smile, concern mounting that he was messing up the explanation! That he would offend Callon by accident. “And if I want you to do something with me and hope you’ll accept… it’s only fair I’m willing to reciprocate. I… I want to be what you need too.” He hummed. “To not feel like you’re lacking or missing anything.”

Finthir looked around, then back to Callon. “Ready to head back to the others? Check on our dragon friend.” He winked, only teasing. “You did some good swimming today in the water. It was a great start. How do you feel after it?” He hummed softly. Wanting to check in on the man.

On 11/19/2023 at 2:48 AM, syaoran-puu said:

Always expected the relationship to end (...) If that makes sense?...never felt permanent. Just something to enjoy.”

The concept wasn't as strange as Finthir might have thought to begin with. Callon guess lots of men felt that way.  He too might have been partly holding himself back for such reason as well in the past. He nodded signifying he understood where Finthir was coming from.

Eventhough he seemed to be so carefree about his sexual preference. He still kept himself guarded.

On 11/19/2023 at 2:48 AM, syaoran-puu said:

"You’re driffrent (...) I see you as.. my equal.”

Callon looked at Finthir as he said that to him and he felt his chest swell. He wanted that. He wanted to know Finthir was actually for real with what he said. Although Finthir kept saying he loved him how would he know Fin hadn't said the exact same thing to his past lovers.. Callon hated that he became so jealous when he thought about the men whom Finthir had shared with in the past. 

Finthir's kiss still tickled on his lipsas he couldn't help but run his tongue over his bottom lip after. He blushed as he was for some reason overwhelmed. The knight smiled. "You don't owe me love, I just want you to know that" Callon squeezed Finthir's hand in his. "I didn't mind waiting for you to say that. And I still don't. I'm so glad you are being honest with me, and I do want you but when the time is right. I don't wanna hurt you.. you were so thoughtfull my first time so how could I want you to be hurt by me"

"You aren't just somebody to me. You are my strenght.. and my equal. Being with you makes me feel like a better version of myself. I'm not lacking anything,  even if you didn't want me to top... But I did lack everything before I fell for you" Callon flirted. "You are so brave for telling me this, thank you. Thank you for trusting me"

After their contact died the topic was changed to go back. Callon agreed but just needed a second to tie his pants in again, and adviced Fin to do the same unless he wanted to trip in his pants.

"Although I bet you’d look cute no matter how." Callon teased as he waited for Finthir and walked beside him all the way back to the other.

The dragon as still scratching himself and more of the hid wa cracking off.

"You said you want some of my hid, well dig in. I have no need for it" the dragon said as he couldn't stop scratching. As the old hid lossened it itch so damn much.

Tiny had never seen a dragon shed before and though it looked ridiculous and disguisting. He avoided the cracks of scales coming down like and pulled himself at a save distance. "That’s so weird" the fariy comented but still stayed around to watch the sceen.

Callon looked at Finthir doubtfully. Is this what's on your list?"

Finthir was unused to these warmer emotions and sweet moments, he wasn’t entirely sure how to accept them… but he was trying. He was opening himself up to a great number of many things. Eager to get closer to this man.

The L word was indeed scary. And while Callon claimed he didn’t owe him that… Fin wanted to give it all the same. Stealing a soft kiss, Fin pushed all his emotions into that one action, trying to silently express everything in his heart to him. To tell him without words. Actions spoke louder than words? Right? He just hoped it translated to Callon. That his lover understood.

Blushing, he chuckled gently and nuzzled him softly. “You really see me like that?” He hummed softly. Thankful and curious. Fin wanted to be important too. To be seen as more. To become an integral part of Callon’s life so that the other elf wouldn’t leave him… would need him too. Finthir had noticed an increase in his own magic since travelling with Callon, and he didn’t believe in coincidences! Nope! It meant something deeper to him.

Laughing he grinned as he pulled his trousers up and winked. “Sexy. I’m certainly not cute. Now you? You’re adorable. The cutest!” He teased, still blushing brightly.

Hearing mention of the scales he nodded. “Yes. I need a scale. Though if we can get more…. Well, I think we’d impress everyone.” Getting one scale was considered near impossible… though Finthir wasn’t aware of anyone using this ‘technique’ before. Befriending and travelling with a dragon? Who would have thought it?!

“Will you help me gather them? You don’t have to go in the water. I can do that part…. But you can sit at the side and collect them as I pull them up? What do you think?” He stretched, walking effortlessly with Callon.

21 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“You really see me like that?”

Callon nodded "I do" he smiled at how easily he had made Finthir blush. 'It means he he properly really like it' Callon told himself happy that Finthir wasn't creeped out about his chosen words. How often hadn't he tried to compliment Finthir, only to have him misinterpretive what Callon had been saying and taken it the wrong way. To have Fin not stamp off annoyed with him was already a huge step in their relationship.

“Sexy. I’m certainly not cute. Now you? You’re adorable. The cutest!”

Callon laughed. No matter what Finthir was still weird for thinking a grown ass man was adorable. "Okay, mr sexy. Then you would look hot tripping over your pants" he corrected himself. The other's stubornness was also cute but he didn't say that one out loud to him.

"Will you help me gather them? You don’t have to go in the water. I can do that part…. But you can sit at the side and collect them as I pull them up?"

Was relived about not going into tje water again. Although he was getting better he still wasn't just there yet. "Yeah I can help with that" he said as he bent down to start collecting the scattered scales that had drifted in on shore in the shallow water.

After a while there was a high pile of scales laying on the ground.

"You do know it just a pile of death skin right?" Fariy comented while still keeping his distance.

"Don't you know wars have be fought over this kind of skin little fariy?" The dragon said in a mocking tone. "Every part of a dragon's body is usable as I've heard. Unlike other creatures such as faries and unicorns whom's only wings or horns are usable. Dragon material is much more potent for potions. Of coures now with the new laws again hunting unicorns and dragons. Magic material is much more sought after.. but funny enough faries aren't included by that law. I'm amazed you critters and extinct. Then again you breed like rats"

Ting began to glow red as his entire body filled with anger. "You didn't just compare me to a rat did you!? Fuck you! Atleast my kind is plentyful to have lots of kids. While you can't cause no body even wants to have a fucking thing to do with ya! And the same can surely be said for the rest of your stupid kind cause you guys are almost extinct aren't ya?"

"What did you just!?" The dragon poke his face right info of tiny. His tail waved attituded and it was creating big waves on the leak.

"You two stop it!" Callon yelled up over the two. "Stop insulting faries" Callon pointed at the dragon before pointing at Tiny "and that was very mean.. what I thought you two had begun to find common grounds"

~"Nop I still hate that big lazy lizard" Tiny said at the same time as the dragon said. "Not at all...definitely not lazy!."