(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

On 3/27/2022 at 8:40 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Stay behind or beside me then. We can do this.”

He couldn't help up the notice the tiny hint of excitment in Finthir's voice. Callon smirked, of coures the other wanted to prove to him that he was more than capable. And could protect Callon just as well as he'd done for Fin.

He felt the other's hand squeeze his and return the gesture just before both turned back towards the front.

Callon picked up a rock and held it in his hand just to feel less powerless. It wouldn't make any driffrence if the dragon was infact unfriendly. But then he would have something to throw.

The dragon had caught the fairy's tiny wings between it's claws as watched the small thing wiggled around. Looking like he was wondered if he even should be bothered to swallow something that small. It wouldn't even stretched his hunger anyway. 

The cave was falling in caused as the dragon had moved.  After years of sleep the mountains had either gotten small, or he had grown bigger. It however didn't mean he was trapped in fact he could go out whenever he pleased.  The mountain would surely crumble but this had only been a temporarily stop for him to rest.

Now he was hungry and  itchy all over. Like his skin was too tight for his body. His hard scaly body was covered in a thick layer of protective skin. It's color was a sad grayish red that could be mistaken for brown.

The dragon whined in dragon tongue. Ghha nam vsub ved cxxvb nas jeg svolg haai, joka hahi. Halvmaske jage booj vægt sov.( "You almost poke my eye out. That actually hurts! and not in a very plesant way.. I thought the barrier could keep pests out.. umn... would you stop yelling at me. No one is fucking you") The dragon shook his head as if to get something out of it's ears.

Non mwen pa janm fasil pou di e pap janm bliye.” (My name is never easy to say and will never be forgotten.) ...“Hatutaki kukudhuru. Tafadhali niachilie rafiki yangu.” (We do not wish to harm you. Please release my friend.)

The dragon heard the voice at turned towards the sound.

'Bloody hell umans' The dragon thoughts as he started to gathered up a fire to scare them off. He didn'thave any love towards that beastly kind.

Callon had never seen a dragon before but he did notice how wary the beast was of them. He tucked on Finthir's hand as he said "Careful" 

The dragon let go of the fairy  think that the thing would be smart enough to get away on it's own. Never in a million years had he thought it would fly to the umans... the dragon stopped gathering his fire and smelt the Teo out again.. it wasn't the same smell... but they looked so like them..

"Elei enja?"("Elves maybe?") The dragon asked the one who had spoken.

"What the damn took you so long! That thing was about to pluck my wings off!" Tiny beamed angrily as he went to hid in Callon's hood.

Callon didn't have time to argu with Tiny now. He just told the fairy a quick "Later!"

“Kuna hatari ... unaweza kuwa katika shida pia.” (There is danger... you might be in trouble too.)

The dragon didn't get a thing of what the person was trying to tell him. Danger..  well he was rather dangerous 

The early started to rumble again and rocks started to fall again. The dragon looked up confused.

“The cave is collapsing.” 

"..." the dragon didn't get to reply this time before a a huge crack broke the upper celling and the mountain was coming down onto of them.

Callon pulled Finthir into him and hugged him tightly. Wishing his body would be enough to block it. He felt a rush of past regrets pass through his mind as he held the mage. He regret not having meet Finthir back home do he could have spent more time with the man. Timy screamed and curled into a little ball. 

Just as the celling was about to bury them alive. The dragon went to cover them with it body and folded it's wings down so the debris wouldn't just go under him.

Outside Shimmer and Moon saw the mountain cave in on itself and gasped shocked. Moon stared towards the entrance they had escaped from earlier and hoped to see the boys come running out.

... they didn't. Not even as the earth stopped shaking and all went quiet again.

------------

"You death? Say something if you are" the dragon said in elven tongue. As it started moving the rest of the rocks out of the way with it's head.

"Fin! Are you okay?!" The knight yelled out as he came to himself. He had lost grip of the other as something had knock him out.

"We are not death YET! You stupid beast" tiny yelled up from behind Callon's head.

"Shit the pest didn't die. Leave it" the dragon groaned back. Angering the hell out of Tiny whom flew up to give him a piece of his mind.

"Hurry up and grab onto something and I'll pull you out. You can clung onto my cock and consider this as forplay" the dragon said  in a sly tone.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Things happened rather quickly and Fin wasn’t quite sure what to make of it all! He reached a hand out to Tiny as the guy flew towards them.

When the dragon spoke he frowned, not fully sure what the creature was saying. “Sina hakika unachosema...” (I’m not really sure what you’re saying…) He tried to think quickly, “Unauliza kama sisi ni elves?” (Are you asking if we’re elves?) He looked to Callon but then they ceiling started to come down fast!

“Agh!” He cried out in surprise as Callon pulled him down. For a moment time seemed to stand still as he looked up at the other. Just taking in his delicate features. Fin blinked, realising he should be acting and not mooning over the knight! He held his hand up, about to summon a spell only to hesitate when he realised the dragon was saving them!

Grunting, he shook his head; “Not dead.” He struggled but hot today his feet, brushing himself down for a moment before helping Callon, “Silly man! You could have been hurt!” He sighed, leaning closer and kissing him. “Do that again and I’ll hurt you myself! No more being the hero!”

Of course, they had alternative things to focus on right now! He held his robe open; “do you want to get in my pocket, Tiny?” He asked before looking to the dragon in surprise, “you speak elvish too?” That made things easier at least!

He blinked at that. “Wait…. You want….?” Finthir looked to the creatures cock them to Callon. What choice did they have? “I could try a levitation spell?” He hummed. “Though…. Grabbing onto the dragon might be easiest?” He frowned. “Though…. Unsavoury….” He would follow Callon’s lead in this…. Because honestly? He didn’t find the idea of grabbing onto a dragon cock that appealing!

Callon let out a relived breath as he heard Finthir voice not too far from him. The knight couldn't see much in the darkness but as the dragon wiggled it's head free, light was sipping down along the dragon's neck. He felt hands on him and turned his head to see an angry mage yelling at him

On 4/2/2022 at 11:23 PM, syaoran-puu said:

"Silly man! You could have been hurt!” 

"I wasn't ngh...!" Callon groaned suprised as the other suddenly kissed him. The knight felt heat raise back into his cheeks and a fluttering feeling in his stomach.

“Do that again and I’ll hurt you myself! No more being the hero!”

Callon blushed with a nod. Fin wasn't angry at him. He just worried and found his actions worrisome. It gave Callon a warm feeling inside. To have someone worry for him like that. Someone whom he felt strongly for.. it was really nice to feel that kind pf love.

Callon was sure Finthir could have handled himself, in any situation. He had seen the guy's magic a few time.

"I wouldn't play hero" he agreed to calm the other down. But he couldn't help but to also sweet tale a little, to smoothen the other abit. "I was so scared and grabbed onto the strongest person, knowing you would protect me" Callon asured as he held his arms around Finthir hips and return him a small kiss. "It was really more for that honestly" he smiled to charm his way out of trouble.. 

“Wait…. You want….?” Finthir looked to the creatures cock them to Callon. What choice did they have? “I could try a levitation spell?” He hummed. “Though…. Grabbing onto the dragon might be easiest?”

The fariy rolled his eyes at the dragon calling it out as a 'sick pervert' befor crawling into Finthir's pocket as the elver asked.

The fariy rolled his eyes at the dragon calling it out as a 'sick pervert' befor crawling into Finthir's pocket as the elver offered it to him.

Callon didn't honestly know what to think of the situation. More over the creature spoke and he could under it..  some of it.

'Is he serious?'

"Don't think he actually meant it literary.. do you?... anyway" Callon cough uncomfortable. "We should just grab onto the tail.." there was no way he was gonna touch a dragon dick.. not that he really could see that the creature had one. Callon had looked up just as Finthir had. The thing was smooth. No cock or balls hanging down above them. Lucky or else Callon would have been even more uncomfortable.

Tiny held his hands up to his mouth and yelled. "Start getting a move on, no one want to see your cock!"

The dragon simply answered. "Pity, I'm rather pent up after that nap and could some helping hands " the dragon said as he started to crawl.

"Grab on" Callon pulled Finthir with him as he caught the tail

Despite himself, Finn couldn’t help but grin at Callon’s words. “That so? You were just clinging to the strongest person around.” He shifted his hand to cup the guys chin. “I wonder what your big bad knight friends would have to say about that.” He winked. In truth? He had no intention of telling them anything! Not about them and what had fallen between them. That was…. private and personal!

Finn blinked, he really is serious? Can’t say I was ever prepared for this in class! Keeping a straight face was hard… and yeah, he couldn’t help the widening if his eyes turned the rather obvious sign of the dragons arousal! He cleared his throat. Well shit! That’s enough to give a man a bloody complex. He blushed and looked to Callon when the knight seemed to take control for them.

With a nod, he went with Callon to shift position and grab onto the dragons tail. “Sit tight, Tiny. We’re on the way out of here. Okay?” He grunted and looked to Callon. He couldn’t believe that things had…. Gone like this. The dark skinned elf had wormed his way under his icy skin! Had found a place no one else had touched or been near in a very long time, if ever. His very body and magic seemed to reach for him! The fact that right now he could see vines spinning around his hand and reaching to wrap Callon’s too only emphasised to him that he might have to seriously think about his own feelings once this was all over!

Finn hummed and looked away shyly, Try to think! Stay focused.

”How long have you been napping for?” He asked the dragon, trying to stay on task! “Do you have a name?” Finn hummed. “My name is Finn, my friend is Callon and the fairy is called Tiny.” He frowned. “We had two unicorn friends too.” He suddenly looked worried as he glanced to Callon, “I hope they’re okay.” Finn would only blame himself if something happened to either sweet mare!

Finn felt ice at the tips of his fingers and ears as he continued to worry, the ice seemed to become so unpredictable with his stray emotions! I need to get much better at controlling this.

On 4/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, syaoran-puu said:

”How long have you been napping for?” ... “Do you have a name?” ... “My name is Finn, my friend is Callon and the fairy is called Tiny.” He frowned. “We had two unicorn friends too.” 

Callon reached out to touch Finthir's arm. "I'm sure they made it out" he tried to comfort the mage when he noticed how tense Finthir seemed. He felt the cold as he touch him, but it didn't hurt. Callon thought it was a nervous reaction. He himself wasn't exactly sure what was going on or if the dragon would turn on them again. He wasn't comfortable at all with something as huge as a tower, and he was unarmed. He would have to go back and see if he couldn't find his swords again if he ever got the change after this.

"... don't know... A few hundred years, maybe 6 or so.." the dragon answered only the first question since he was quick to move them out. It took less than a moment  before the stronge wind hit them.

"Oy, it is quite windy up here brace yourself" the dragon warned as he pulled the last bit of his tail up where the elves were clung to.

Callon's fingers firmed their grip as the wind threaten to shake them off. Tiny crawled all the way down in Finthir's pocket and kept his mouth shut as he hung on for dear of life as the shirt moved with the wind.

Callon couldn't see anything as he got Finthir white hair blown into his face.

"Is there a place with any shelter!" Callon yelled out as loud as he could. But the dragon couldn't hear him over the storm above.

"What a weather" the dragon groaned as he looked out over the horizon to see where to go. The rain and wind wasn't bothering him one bit. His dry skin soaked up the rain as it ran down his scales. But he remember creaturs as weak as elves and humans were fragile and died easily.

The dragon looked to the sky and could see the sky clear up ahead. The storm would be over soon. Figuring that he didn't need to move the dragon simply lay down on it's belly and pulled his tail in. The dragon was blocking the wind and held his one wing out to cover them from the rain.

"This should do." The dragon said as he let the elves crawle down from his tail. He lay his head down under his open wing so he hear them. His breathing was warm and made up for the lack of a bonefire to dry their clothes again.

"So.. what are two bitte elves and a fariy doing out here? aside from waking decent people up in the middle of a storm. One should think your kind had more common sense. Not that I've spoken with many elves before.. heard they were quite lovely to look at" the dragon sneezed as his gace shifted between Finthir and Callon. He could see them more clearly now. The white one was very pretty and beautifully for a male. Finthir looked exactly like he had heard elves would look like.

The dark skin one was.. interesting and his ginger hair quite noticeable. He was curious if the color continued all the way down.

Callon cleared his throat as he sensed the creaturs eyes was looking at more than just their faces. The dragon's eyes looked up and there were no shame to detect from it's action.

Tiny peeked his head up to make sure it was safe enough for him to come out. It seemed find and Finthir's dampe pocket wasn't that comfortable. 

"I'm just tagging along for now." Tiny replied as he tried to straighten his crooked wings.

Finthir had no concept of what was happening! He was briefly aware of Callon holding him…. He was clinging onto the dragon, his hair swooshing around him in a storm of its own. It was all he could do to keep his eyes closed.

When they finally stopped, he gasped. Blinking and looking around in surprise. The dragon is protecting us? Why? He felt wobbly as he climbed down, looking Callon over to check for injuries.

“I am about to graduate from the school of mages.” He explained, glancing back at the dragon. “As part of the initiation…. I have to travel with a knight to complete a task.” He wasn’t sure how the dragon was going to take this next part! “I’ve been asked to try bring back a couple of scales. We were going to see if we could find some on the ground….” He admitted, praying his honesty didn’t mark them as dead men now!

Thankfully, his busy seemed to thrive in the cold, his skin appearing even more pale than usual, kissed by the ice he seemed to be so attuned  to. It was then he noticed the way the dragon was looking at Callon. Protectively, he stepped in front of his lover, “if you don’t mind… I would rather you didn’t look at Callon as if you want to eat him.” The that’s my job left unsaid!

Spotting Tiny’s  wings he frowned. Bending down he held out his hand. “Do you need me to try to heal you, Tiny?”

1 hour ago, syaoran-puu said:

“if you don’t mind… I would rather you didn’t look at Callon as if you want to eat him.”

Callon blinked suprised as Finthir took a stand infront of him and protected him from the dragon's uncomfortable gaze.

"Huh?.." the dragon's pupils dilated as they focused on Finthir "Relax Pretty, I'm only looking at boytoy for now.. although I am curious as to how far down that ginger grows."

Callon took a step back. He had never meet a dragon before but he was fairly sure this wasn't what he had thought their personality would be like. "With do respect for you not burning us to ashes. That's not something you'll get to find out mr dragon." Callon's clenched his jaw and his eyes narrowed.

Back home on the field this guy would be asking for an ass wooping. If only he was around Callon's size ... and couldn't breath fire.

4 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Do you need me to try to heal you, Tiny?”

"No thank you it's fine, I'm not hurt. The bastard only bent my wings as he grabbed me" Tiny replied as he worked on making his wings pretty again.

"Trust me sweetheart, you and your magic boy, wouldn't know what pleasur is before you tried getting it on with a beast like me" the dragon chuckled. And that sentence creeped the hell out of Callon.

The knight grabbed Finthir elbow to turn the guy to him. "Are you sure you want scales from this dragon?.. can't we try to find another one?"Callon whispered.

"I highly doubt you will find one, especially one as close to molt as I am" the dragon replied clearly having hear them.

"I got enough scales for you to pass whatever test you need. But I wouldn't shed without the right conditions"

Finthir almost blurted out all the way down but he held his tongue. Some secrets were best kept to himself! Especially from the horny dragon, he might be old but it was possibly he had only just reached the dragon teenage years? It wouldn’t surprise him without how the creature was acting!

Squirming slightly he shifted on the spot and turned to look at Callon, especially when the man pulled him towards him by the elbow. Fin frowned at the conversation flowing around him. He felt like he couldn’t keep up!

“My name isn’t magic boy…” Fin grunted. He felt tired all of a sudden, the day and excitement apparently catching up to him as he collapsed to the floor to sit. He cupped his head and frowned.

Shaking his head he looked to Callon, “it has to be this one…. This is the one they sent us to find.” But this felt like they were walking blind into a sticky trap! Still, the mage took a deep breath and looked up at him; “and what conditions would they be?” He could at least discover the facts so he could make a proper and informed decision!

He watched briefly as Tiny straighten his wings, then to Callon who just looked super uncomfortable…. He couldn’t help but think about the unicorns, they were such sweet girls! He hoped they were okay. If not? He would blame himself for a long time.

((🤣🤣🤣)))

On 4/13/2022 at 3:43 AM, syaoran-puu said:

Finthir almost blurted out all the way down but he held his tongue.

“it has to be this one…. This is the one they sent us to find.”

Callon raised an eyebrow and looked back towards the dragon, whom was watching them.

Tiny flicked his wings a few times once he was done straightning them. A bit of magic dust fell down on the mage's should, before it quickly disappear again. He started to look for the unicorns but couldn't see them. He then remember Finthir saying something about them being separated. Which meant they properly couldn't be too far of. He missed them terribly. The elves were okay. But Shimmer and Moon was the people to go to when you'd been insulted by a dragon. He needed to know he was still pretty and lover after this.

He wanted to offer to go find them but the wind outside the dragon shelter was still too strong for him. He would only risk getting into trouble for himself and get blown away to who knew where.

“and what conditions would they be?”

"Moist and warm environment for one" the dragon replied simply and shook it's head like it was common knowledge. "My skin is dry and itchy right now from of all the dust and wind. As my skin repair the new scales grow out and the old once fall off... Normally I barely notice when they fall off. 

Last time I was in molt. I was having a sticky orgy with a Balaur. Mind you they were only one body, but six heads. And they couldn't get enough of me.. I didn't even noticed that entire week when It started. I just went to wash off the cum off, and saw my reflection in the water... now I know you two wouldn't be enough but I and settle with a threeway for now."

"We are not gonna have sex with you!" Chase yelled back at the dragon angry.

"No?? why not. You get my scales but what do I get from it?? A weeks worth of blu balls ah. I would rather go visit my old ex again and risk her killing him over that." Smoke raised from the dragon's nostrils. He felt uneasy thinking about his last girlfriend.. they kinda still hadn't had that break-up talk. He had just kinda left as she started to think about settling down. He hadn't been ready yet.

Finthir frowned, he didn’t know what to do or say…. Didn’t know how to process all this right! He rubbed his head and pouted. He felt sick at the idea of doing anything to this dragon…. And one thought remained! “You’re far too…. Eh…. large for us anyway…. And…. I don’t bottom.” Fin hadn’t even let Callon do that to him…. And Callon hadn’t asked, so it was easy to ignore the possibility that he might be interested.

”I can use magic to help sooth your scales…. Warm and wet, I think I can do that. So at least you’ll be more comfortable.” Standing up. He stepped towards the dragon. “May…. May I look? Perhaps I can find a way to help you best then?” He offered gently.

Turning to look at Callon, he shrugged lightly. “What shall we…. Do?” He whispered to him.

Callon crossed his arms over his chest while the Dragon spoke nonsens. He couldn't tell it the dragon seriously thought they would wanna have sex with him. Callon didn't know a fair lot of dragons, but this guy had to be smart enough to see it couldn't ever happen.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“You’re far too…. Eh…. large for us anyway…. And…. I don’t bottom.” 

"Agree" Callon nodded along and glanced towards the other. Finthir had told him the same thing once before. To be honest Callon was curious to know if the other ever had tried it in the past. If Finthir simply didn't get pleasure in the same way Callon had felt, ii only seemed fair enough.. but although Callon was fine being a bottom to Finthir. He wasn't against the thought of switching roles. Even if it  would only be one time.

The knight felt his toes curl as he thought back on last night. It gave him a nice glow in his cheeks.

”I can use magic to help sooth your scales…. Warm and wet, I think I can do that. So at least you’ll be more comfortable.” .. "May…. May I look?"

The dragon grunted. It was so very far from what he had put on the table. "You could.. but will you be able to keep the spell going for long? Sometimes it can even take me days before I start molting."

“What shall we…. Do?” 

"Well we definitely aren't doing THAT with him" Callon asured the other he had no attention to do so.

"What about going to something close the a lake? What are those.." Callon lower his arms and looked at Finthir as he tried to remember the name of what he was thinking.

He had heard about it from his past female lovers.. it annoyed Callon he couldn't remember what it was called. He wasn't good with big pools od water so it hadn'tbotherhim till right now. "ahh what's it's name! Women often go there because it does something for their skin.. ahh they soak in warm water floating up from the ground.. Spring yes! A hot spring" Callon beamed with a wide smile as he finally got it.

"A hot spring" The dragon and Tiny said in unisons and looked at Callon. There was a hint of excitment in their voices.

"I haven't tried that in ages! Do you really think we can find one?"

Callon shook his shoulders. "It depends on the rest of our party actually. Unicorns are born from the water element and will alwaysbe ableto sense water, so maybe they can track a soures for us" the knight explained as he looked out through through the opening in the dragon's wing. The rain seemed to have stopped outside and the sky lighter.

"I think we can go look for them soon too" he said and pointed outside. The dragon raised it's head and looked back at the sky.

"It's still a bit windy but the sky is clearing up" the dragon informed them and soon retracted it's wing.

Tiny jumped back into Finthir's pocket just to be on the safe side. Callon felt a few rain drops hid him but not enough to actually do him much. The wind had calmed but was still blowing Finthir's hair into his face as he stood beside him. Callon too a step away and looke back towards the fallen mountain. "We should get back to look for them and maybe try to save our stuff.." callon worried equally for Moon and Shimmer as he did for his swords.

• 3 weeks later...

Finthir actually found it super cute and sexy how Callon agreed with him and crossed his arms. His chest looks so sexy like that. I know what all those muscles feel like under my hands. Fin felt like he was practically drooling as he blinked and refocused on the conversation at hand.

“While I could hold it for a while…. I don’t think days. Not constantly at least. I would need breaks…. And sleep.” Plus, Fin didn’t want to full deplete his mana pool either! They might need it!

Looking to Callon, he found a strong desire to keep the man safe bubbling forth.

Of course, he couldn’t help but grin, covering his mouth to stop a possible laugh at just how adorable Callon was trying to figure out the word! Part of him had considered putting him out of his misery…. But? He was having far too much fun like this! Finally, Callon found a word. “A hot spring might be nice for us all…. But we really do need to find the rest of our party before even considering moving!”

Turning, the mage looked over the landscape. He wasn’t even sure where to start! The unicorns could have left for all they knew! “Perhaps you should all stay here while I go look? I can use my magic to stay dry at least….” I hope!! “Perhaps you can try look for our stuff? If it’s safe to do so?” He suggested to Callon. Though, he shyly reached for the other man’s hand and gave it a soft squeeze. “Promise me you’ll be safe? Okay?”

Shy and embarrassed he let the man go, looking to Tiny. “Who are you going to go with?” The fairy was stubborn, Finthir knew the guy liked to make his own decisions!

((So sorry it’s so late! I got super busy, then I thought I had replied, then realised I hadn’t! Oops!))

Callon honestly didn't like them splitten up but is waa the best way to get things done he had to admit. He still felt worried about Finthir going alone. But then again what use was Callon really right now..

When Fin suddenly took his hand in his, Callon felt his knees weaken at the small gesture.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“Promise me you’ll be safe? Okay?”

How could one man ever be this sweet. Callon's chest tighened plesantly as he returned the other's smile. "I will. But you haft to be careful too." He added as he squeezed Fin's hand back. 

Tiny cleared is throat to bring the two out of their little world. Their hands parted but Callon didn't blush or felt any embarrassment. He was starting getting use to the fariy's childish envy of them.

"I'll go with you" Tiny answered with his head sticking out of Finthir's pocket. "I don't wanna be near that gut more that I haft to." He stated as he narrowed his eyes up at the dragon.

"Likewise pest" the dragon smirked before he looked back at the elves. "Don't worry blondy, your little tan boyfriend will be in safe claws. I'll be sure too keep an eye on him you bet." The dragon's pupils looked downwards again.

Callon clenched his teeths. He wanted to smack the creature so badly for staring them down like a piece of meat at every change he got. No one in his past had ever been this bold and forward as this person.

"I would like to say this just so you are warned. That blondy knows how to freeze off those balls you are so mighty prude of. We don't need your skin from down there anyway" Callon trying to sound dangerous. It the dragon was gonna act like a male dog in constant heat, he could be dealt with like one.

"Ha" the dragon laughed. He found these elves kind of amusing. "With that cold personality you got, I bet he already did yours."

Callon looked at Finthir and smiled. "Nah he likes me"

"Oh for pity sake! Are we going or should I just let the wind take me" Tiny groaned from deep down Finthir's pocket.

"Well I'm not walking back there so you better hang onto me. You don't haft to grab my cock. You are too annoying anyway" the dragon said to Callon.

"And I'm not the less sad about it" Callon asured the dragon as he crawled back on the dragon's leg. He waves back at Fin just before the dragon took off and left the two alone.

"So do we got a whistle or somewhat of actually finding the girls?" Tiny asked.

----------

Moon and shimmed had found shelter back in the line of trees. They both saw something huge flying towards the mountain.

"That's a dragon isn't it?!" Moon said stunned. It wasn't close enought to see much except the outlines. But she was sure that could only be a dragon. "Godness maybe that was the one Finthir was talking about."

• 3 months later...

Finthir found Callon amusing, partly because he seemed to declare so boldly that Finn would freeze the dragons balls! I would like to keep my life, but knowing he thinks I can is rather sweet! Finn felt like he’d try just because Callon asked!

Laughing at Tiny he shrugged. “Sorry, Tiny. We’ll get going.” Before he moved on he paused briefly, “please take care of Callon.” He hummed softly as he offered the dragon a smile. “And stop trying to get in his pants. They’re mine!” Though Finn wondered if they would end up having to do something sexual with the dragon in order to get what they needed….. and how far was he willing to go? He genuinely  wasn’t sure…. I guess I would do pretty much do anything if pushed  enough to get my own way and what I desire….. but that? Is that too far? Finn would have to mull over that, besides, it was mostly a moot point! The dragon would break him in this form! He was waaaaaaay too big, and it wasn’t like Finn ever bottomed.

He stepped back as the pair flew away. He hummed softly as he turned and looked around. “It might be tricky, but we’ll find them, Tiny.” Finn had confidence of that, he needed to bring Moon and Shimmer back! To find them! Using his magic to protect them from the wind and rain he started looking for the unicorns. He tried to use his magic to seek them but it was hard to follow the signal in the rain. Just going to have to use my eyes!

“Shimmer! Moon!” He called.  Searching for them both. He was searching for close to an hour before he saw….. “Shimmer! Moon! I found you! Tiny, we’ve found them!” He started running towards them. Happy to finally find them again. “You’re both okay! I’m so glad!”

Shimmer had been cuddled up to her mates side, snuggling her for warmth as the rain pattered down upon them.

She smiled and stood up as Finn moved closer. “Oh my boy! You’re okay! Where is Callon?” She looked expectantly for him, only to frown when it was clear he wasn’t there.

“Oh…. He’s with the dragon getting out of the storm. I’m here to find you both. I’m so glad that you’re both okay!” He hummed softly. Sighing softly as he looked up towards the mountain. “Are you both okay to travel?”

"Oh godness. So it really was a dragon we saw" Moon gasped after she had hugged Finthir with her neck. She was so relived to see the elver unharmed.

"And he is a real piece of work with a foul mouth to boot, so don't get too expected" Tiny replied as he crawled out of Finthir's pocket and jumped. He glided on his wings over on Shimmer's main and held on to it so he wouldn't get blown away.

On 8/24/2022 at 3:24 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Are you both okay to travel?"

Moon nodded and looked to her mate. "Everything to get out of this weather dear. Although we were made for the outdoors we do get soaked and cold too. Luckily I've got my sweet Darling to keep me warm" Moon said as she send Shimmer a loving look. Shimmer looked more exausted to her though. Maybe she had used too much magic without her knowing.

"Where to? The mountains" She asked Finthir as she offered the elver her back to get on. "I don't think there is anything left there"

Callon's ass meet the ground with a big 'Thug' as the dragon landed.

"Fuc#!" He curesed out loud, is face twisted in displeasure as his bagside throbbed from the fall. He hadn't broken anything but the shock had still hurt.

"Sorry.. my coordination is off track..Are you still in one piece?" The dragon asked, genuine concerned if he already had broken the small elver. He wasn't use to ridding with passengers either. He extended his claw to help Callon. But the elver pushed it away and groaned annoyed "Don't touch me! I can get up on my own" he bite his cheek as he slowely turned around. He got to his knees and eventually got up.

"Let's just find our stuff" Callon said as he rubbed his soar ass and walked with a wabble in his steps till the throbbing subsided.

"Sure.." the dragon might have felt a bit guilty because he didn't make any remarks as earlier. They found where the cave had been. But it took quite a while to dig their way through the rocks and debri that had crashed down.

The first thing he found was Finthir's bag. Then the sadle bags Moon and Shimmer had brought. Then the dragon yeped suprised out in pain. Callon turned his head to see the dragon holding it's front leg up and off the ground like it had stepped in something.

"OW!...Why is there so much thrash laying around ah. Fu## it hurts!!" the dragon whined as he tried to shake the short sword off. But the blade was buried deep into the tough skin and couldn't simply be shaken off.

"Stop stop! That's mine" Callon yelled as he jumped across the rock an ran to get to the centaur quickly. Before the thing would break his precious possession.

"It stings!" The dragon's whined back and moved it back closer to it's body so Callon couldn't touch it. It reminded Callon of those times he had helped the children take a wood splint out of his or her finger.

"Don't be such a baby I can get it out, now, give me" he said in a comanding tone. The dragon glared at him but in the it extended it front let towards him.

"Please be gentle....ow oW OW!"

"I barely touched it!" Callon yelled as he wrapped his fingers around the handle and then yanked it out clean.

The dragon roared out with a high pitched scream and threw cursed around like a sailor. "Fu##ing Bitch!  Ssss ow Hell"

it wasn't even bleeding. It was barely a flesh wound. "Dragons apparently dosen't have a tough hid under their feets. What do you know" Callon talked to himself as he helt the blade up to look it over it was bent and out of balance in the middle. A rock most have landed on it just hard enough for the metal to give. He tried swininge it around. Shifting  it weight between both hands.

It was sad to face it. But with this.. he would have to get a new set made. He found his bag close to where he had found Finthir's but there was no sign of the twin sword. The blade they had found was usable, but would never be good again.

Callon pulled in a deep breath as he looked down at his blade. There was so much in these swords because they had been his very first and he was sad to see it end this way. He tuck the remaning sword into his belt and walked back to the pile of bags.

The wind was very mild now and the sun shined through the leftover clouds.

Finn hummed, “calm yourself, Tiny. I think he’s mostly all blustering words. Not sure he’d know what to do if Callon or I actually agreed to sleep with him.” He shrugged. The icy elf didn’t want anyone but Callon to touch him… and he didn’t want anyone else touching Callon. That answered his earlier thoughts, there is a limit to what I’ll do to complete this mission. Some things are more important.

“True…. Sorry….” He looked up to the mountain. “It’s just…. because Callon is there.” Finn blushed slightly, a tint of pinkish blue spreading over his cheeks. “I…. Eh…. We’re meant to be heading to a hot spring. It can help the dragon release his old scales. But we might all appreciate the warmth of the water after all this rain.” He couldn’t help but think Moon and Shimmer both looked exhausted and a little injured.

Nodding in appreciation he smiled and climbed onto Moon’s back, petting her neck gently. He hummed at The unicorns and nodded, “I truly am glad you’re both safe. We can go as slow as you need.” He extended his magic umbrella to cover their little foursome. “Stay in my pocket, Tiny, don’t want to go getting blown away now.” Finn couldn’t believe how his feelings towards this trip and these individuals had changed in such a short period of time!

I’ll meet you there, Callon! He hoped his lover was okay.

• 4 weeks later...

Moon nodded she fully understood why Finthir was so concerned. She always felt restless when Shimmer wasn't close by too. Yet it rarely happened.

"A hot spring? Mnh.."Moon looked around. Eventhough she didn't have her horn she still had the power like all unicorns to sense water, as it was their second nature. Although Shimmer was better to pin point spots quicker then her, Moon didn't want her pair to overwork herself.

"It's quite hard to find any when it rains.. but It should be doable." She answer as she smelled the wind for any scent of sulphur.

The sour scent was always easy to recognised when one knew to look for it. And she remembered she act had smelt it briefly on their way yesterday.

"I belive we should head east. But will Callon and the dragon be able to follow?" She asked as she turned. Nose back towards the forest.

"I can leave a tail for them to follow. If that stupid dragon dosen't see it Callon should be able to." Tiny said as he showed a pixi light that floated up into the sky. "Like that"

With that settled Moon started leading the small herd onwards.

________

"When exactly did I volunteer to take your load...I mean sure I can handle it. I just thought you were the kind of gentleman to offer a drink first before we got down to the the moaning and groaning"

Callon looked back up at the dragon with a tired sigh and tightened the robe more. The bags already wouldn't fall anywhere with how good he had tighted it to the dragon. But the last pull on the string was meant to make the beast groan.

"Are you done!" The dragon groaned annoyed at him.

"I am.. but how do we find out where the other's are? Can you see them?" Callon asked hopful.

The dragon looked around. "No, I don't see anyone.. but there is something to the east. That little bug spread some dust for me to follow."

Callon felt a little more light hearing that. He missed Finthir and worried. Eventhough he knew the mage was pretty good at combat and could stay safe from trolles and other creaturs lurking about.. but the faster he could see Finthir the better. It felt weird he already missed him so much and it had barely been half a day.. Callon had never had anyone to miss before now... he hadn't ever imagined how he could feel such a longing for another. What would it be like when their mission was finished.. a ach dunk in his chest and he reached up to touch it.. he hadn't really thought about before.

"Are you getting on or would you rather walk?" 

Callon was pushed out of his thoughts and crawled up to sit between the dragon's wings and held onto the bags tightly as the hug creaturs started to take off.

The dragon was mostly quite as they follow the trail og small flickering light ghosting in the air just above the tree line.

The hours felt like forever before they reached the end of the trail.

"Oh I see it" the dragon beamed exited turning his body in the air. Callon tried to look down but the air blew into his face so hard that he could barely keep his eyes open. But once he saw the dragon was heading straight into the huge pool of water his eyes widened.

"No no! Don't I can't swim!" The knight screamed but it was too late the dragon hit the water with a huge splash that drowned out Callon's voice.

Callon closed his eyes as he clung on to the robe. Stupid dragon!

The robe broke and Callon felt his body being swung off into the air and landed a few meters away into deep water.

Fear kicked in and Callon splashed around to keep above water as he yelled out for help.

Finthir wasn’t able to explain his own feelings either, it felt oddly strange given that he hadn’t exactly known let alone been with Callon for long. He’d been in relationships before, but he’d never truly grown attached…. Sex and body heat. But? He didn’t feel like he was just seeking those two things now, even if those two things were amazing!

He smiled at his friends, letting them do their thing. He trusted Moon to guide them. He trusted Shimmer to keep watch. He trusted Callon would follow them. Fin couldn’t recall ever feeling such connections before. Even with his father! He had always, almost been above them!

The terrain seemed to change; “are we getting closer?” He asked.

”Yes!” Shimmer smiled. “Do you think Callon or the dragon saw?”

”I do. I have to trust he’s not going to get himself lost now.” Finn joked, trying not to seem worried, “I’m not in the mood to go on a quest to find him.” Though he knew he totally would.

Finn was slightly tired when they finally arrived, waiting around was never a strength of his! But he would wait. To keep busy he put his stuff down, took off his jacket and started to practise his magic and martial arts to keep alert and strong. He briefly wondered if he could take Callon in a true fight? Could be fun to try….

Losing all track of time, it took Finthir a moment to recognise that a dark shadowy figure was approaching in the sky. “Oh! That’s them! It has to be!” He grinned, ready to say hello except…. That’s when things seemed to turn disastrous! He watched in horror and slow motion as the dragon seemed to start diving for the water! “No! Cal!” He recalled their conversation, he knew Callon couldn’t swim and hated water!

without a second thought, Finn ran to the edge dove into the heated pool fully dressed, the heat actually felt oddly uncomfortable but he didn’t let it slow him down as he swam to his lover. “Cal! Hold on!” He called. Diving into the water where he thought he was. It took three attempts, but finally his hand grabbed clothing and started to yank Callon back to the surface. With a gasp of air he struggled a moment before finding a hold to keep Callon above water too…. Finn started swimming on his back, arms around Callon and settled on his chest with the man settled between his legs and head resting on Finn’s chest.

It was slow, but he slowly managed to swim to the shallow shore, panting clearly exhausted. He helped Callon to shore before practically keeling over himself! Hands gripping his thighs as he bent over breathing harshly. “Fuck! You scared me.” He grumbled, looking over at his lover through his clinging silver hair. “You okay?”

He glared towards the dragon, anger bubbling as frost started to form on his hair and back. “YOU! You could have killed him!”

While Finthir couldn't relax enough to rest while they waited for the last two to catch up. Moon pulled Shimmer along to a nice little dry spot with soft grass to rest. She lay down with room for her mate to join. And rested her head on the ground. The wind was gone and the trees blocked most of the remaining rain that still felt from the light gray sky.

Moon felt much better here and their surroundings seem peaceful. There were no stench of trolls and you could hear the soft humming of wildlife about.

Callon's thought he faintly heard Finthir's voice call to him, but he wasn't sure what he said since he had water in his ears.

His heavy wet clothes made it had to move and it started to grab him down. Callon gollped as much air he could just before his head completly sank under the surface.

He kicked and basked to push himself up but his body still sank. His fight seemed worthless. He only burned the oxygen in his lungs quicker and felt the burning need for air soon. He looked up and saw he was too far away from the surface now. The darkness licked around him. Growing closer with each second, it was gonna consume him.

Callon squeezed his hands over his chest as the air ran out. He body began fighting him to take a breath. But it wouldn't be air.

Something suddenly grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and pulled him. Callon couldn't bother to see who saved him before his head broke the surface again.

He clenched to a familiar form as he coughed and gollped for air in raspy pants.

Although the water was warm his body shivered and honestly he could not feel any heat in his entire body. Callon closed his eyes and tried to relax and not struggle as Finthir swan them in.

Callon panted exausted as he lay in the shallow water with Finthir leaning in over. He was panting just as heavy as him but way too quite the relief in the other's eyes turned to furry.

On 10/2/2022 at 10:20 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“YOU! You could have killed him!”

The dragon whom hadn't even noticed a thing, looked at the two men confused.

"How is it my fault. I thought you beings floated.. he told me to make a softer landing and I did...  he isn't really death right?" The dragon didn't like being around death corpses. It was actually his least favorite thing.

Callon's hand pulled back at Finn's cloak.

His brow skin looked so pale he almost looked like a wet corpse. "I-am.. fine" his voice was raspy.

Even the unicorns was by them now looking down at him consider.

"Finn you and Callon go get dry.." Moon said motherly to the eleves before she turned to the dragon with a stern look.

"I'll just speak with this thing about manners. Shimmer my love" dhe looked to her mate "floated that sucker so he can see how it feels" she requested with fire in her eyes.

The dragon didn't feel threatened by Moon since the unicorns magic wasn't stronger that a dragon's and he saw she didn't even own a horn to begin with.

"Oh please calm your self it was an accident." The dragon said.

Callon rolled onto his stomach and crawled out from under the other before getting up on unstady legs. His clothes hung on him soaken through and heavy as he reached down to give Finthir a hand.

"..thank you" his voice was so raw his words was barely above a whisper. He didn't want Finthir to go all mage out on the guy. The dragon deserved it. But he was afraid to actually let Finn loss. A pissed of unicorn would haft to do since Callon self was too exausted to even pick up his trashed sword.

"Finn.. come.. I can't handle anymore right now" Callon admitted although he felt shame by those words. The entire ordeal was embarrassing. Now everyone knew he couldn't swim.

Shimmer loved seeing her mate so happy and content, more than happy to snuggle happily against her as they waited for the others.

She had to agree it smelt better here too. Shimmer nuzzled and delicately licked at her mates neck. “You really are the most beautiful mate I have ever seen, my eyes only belong to you. My soul only belong only to you. My heart is yours. You’re my home.” She nuzzled him again.

”I feel like we might need a holiday after all this adventure.” She joked.

Their little slice of peace didn’t seem to last long as they watched the dragon arrive. Callon ending up in the water. Then Finthir jumping in after him.

She gasped, fear and worry as she stood up too. Worried about what was going to happen now. She got up to follow Moon. Concern written all over her face.

Finthir couldn’t believe the dragon. “Softer! For fucks sake! Hot water hard enough and it’s like hitting a ton of stone. Hurts like hell.” He tried to breath, but the ice kept appearing upon his skin and hair. It was only when Callon drew his attention back to him. It took the mage a moment to truly understand what his fighter wanted. Finally, he nodded. Letting Callon up before following him, trying not to look back at the dragon or focus on him.

He gave Callon a wobbly smile as he nodded and accepted the thanks. He frowned briefly, but nodded, taking Callon’s hand and moving with him to somewhere quiet. “I’m sorry. Are you okay? Please tell me you’re okay?” He had been worried, was worried now.

When they were alone he pulled Callon into his arms, just needing the man close…. Until he realised how wet he was! “We should get dry. You’ll catch a cold like that…. I’ll light a fire.” He nuzzled him tenderly. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He whispered, feeling like he’d failed him.

Shimmer wasn’t entirely sure what Moon wanted, but she stepped up closer to her mate. She nodded, standing proudly beside Moon as she looked to the dragon. She started by moving the water around the dragon first, making it rise up into the air, twisting and moving like a snake before releasing it in the dragons face in a constant stream. Not enough to harm him, but likely enough to get a point across. “Care for others feelings costs nothing, and I don’t like it when people upset my previous mate.”

• Like 1

Callon was still shaken after his ordeal but he didn't know how he should act. He had always been terrified of water but only today had this fear been testified. He felt angry, sad but most of all happy there had been someone to save him.

Still when Finthir pulled him in he felt much better and leaned back against the other's chest. Callon could feel the heat radiate through their soaked clothe and Finthir's scent made his heart started to calm.

"I'm okay.. now" he replied as he reached up to touch Finthir's arm. But he didn't like the way he started to apologise.. like he had any reason to feel guilty about this. Callon only blamed that damn dragon, not Finthir. So why did he sound like that?.

The knight wouldn't have, and turned around facing the other. He drew both hands up and held his cheeks. "Don't. Don't be sorry. I don't even want you to feel like any of it was your fault!.. I'm wet and fighting with my inner demon not to slice that bastard into thin slices.. which I can't even, because the only weapon I have left is a bent short sword... I'm trying to find my barrings. But You don't hold any fault. I'm just so greatful you saved me.. if not for you, I doubt that guy even wouldn't have noticed if I had drowned." Callon bit his lips as he tried not to remember the helplessness he had felt when his body fought to remain alive. He would haft to learn to crontrole this fear. He realized that now.. but he wouldn't be doing it today.

Finthir was right. Although the water had been warm the cold air around them chilled him through his wet clothes to the bone. Callon release Finthir's face but instead tuck at his wet clothes with a more eased smile.

"You said something about a fire? I belive we both need to get out of these wet clothes.." Callon's eyes ran over Finthir's wet form for a second. "Not that you don't look sexy like that" he tried to chuckle but his throat was till too raspy and he could only cough a little instead.

Behind them he could hear the dragon whined and splash around as a snake of water splashed in his face.

"Huh stop it. Okay okay I get it stop" the dragon whined. He wasn't use to this kind of treatment. The dragon tried blowing fire against the jet of constant water,  but he couldn't gathered enough heat to make more that a cloud of steam.

"Mn.. hm..Okay okay I'm sorry .. cough.  I'm sorry okay"

Moon gave Shimmer a wet kiss on the cheek as her mate helped her getting a point through to the dragon. "You are so powerful my love." Moon praised her beloved. Shimmer was so good to read what she wanted. "It's enough now. I think he should understand after this. What do you say we discuss our futur holiday trip.. privately" Moon said in a honey sweet alurring voice just to her mate. She had that look in her eyes. A look that told Shimmer she wanted her.

(i'm not roleplaying that part. But we can't be blind to think they wouldn't do it. Not with how lovy-dovy they are)

It took Finthir a moment to register what was being said. He swallowed hard and nodded, “okay…. Yeah…. I…. Okay….” He frowned. “You don’t need to be embarrassed though. You don’t need to feel shame or fear. I know you can’t swim and that’s fine…. Don’t feel like it makes you less. You’re not less.” The elf cupped his friends cheek, stroking the tanned skin there.

He needed them to be distracted, so he nodded, moving to pull a collection of twigs into a pile before lighting them. The fire started to blaze to life. Only then did he start to pull his wet clothing off. Turning his ice blue eyes to Callon he stood gloriously naked before him; “this better?” He teased playfully.

——

Shimmer giggled, eating up her mates praise as she smiled to the dragon. “I’m glad you learnt your lesson. Now… if you excuse me, I believe my beautiful mate would like some time alone.” She giggled happily before following her to have [/i]some fun![/i]

——

Fin moved closer to Callon, taking his hand and bringing it to his mouth to kiss. “I love you.” He whispered. He hadn’t been expecting to say those words…. But things had seemed to move rather quickly between then.

“You’re the bravest and most tolerable knight I’ve ever met.” He joked. He started to undo his lovers shirt. “You know…. They say sharing body head is a great way to warm up.” He leaned closer and licked the shell of Callon’s ear. “Maybe become the beast with two backs would be a great distraction.”

Finthir's words sounded reassuring and it did make him feel a little better. To hear he didn't think less of him was the most important part of it all. When Fin turned to get a fire going at his request. Callon started to peel the wet layer of clothes off himself. He struggled a little with his wet skirt as it sucked to his skin but eventually he pulle it off over his head and hung it on a log. He unbuttoned his trousers but the hesitanted to pull them off. Just in case a certent dragon was looking.

Luckily he couldn't even see the lake from here. He hadn't notice how far into the woods they had gone but they had everything to themself. He thought nothing more of his had slid the wet par off to hang besides his shirt. He kept his underwear on as he turned to the fire and got quite the eyefull from Finthir.

Callon felt his jaw droop slightly as he stared at the other. #uck he was gorgeous and his cock agreed with him. There was always something about Finthir's pale white skin that looked almost enchanting in the light of the fire. The was the shadows was cast around the other's face didn't bring fear up in him... this was lust. He knew the driffrence.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“I love you.” 

Callon felt his brain to not completly be working because apparently all he could do was gop at him as his cheeks heated. He felt everything inside him buzzed with excitment. Fin loved him.. he loved him.. up till now he had only used 'like' not love..

It had been too soon then.. and Callon wasn't even sure if it wasn't the same now. But ge couldn't deny how he felt either. Just as the knight was about to speak, Fin continued.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“You’re the bravest and most tolerable knight I’ve ever met.”

Callon laughed embarressed as he felt Finthir's hand on him. "Nmh you didn't haft to add the last part in.. but thanks mnh!" The knight trembled as Finthir's hot mouth was munching on his ear.

Callon groaned at the other's suggestion and wrapped his arms tightly around Fin to pull his lover closer. "You just hate the fact we got interrupted the last time." Callon chuckled as he leaned in to kiss Finthir's cool neck. "..me too.. I love you Finthir. Maybe some would say it's quite early but I knew how I fell.. I love" Callon soft eyes darkened with emotions as he look at Fin not really sure how to go from that confession.

Finthir could sense his lovers reaction, it wasn’t surprising, they certainly had an abundance of sexual energy. There was no denying that! Then again, sex and the physical had never been Finn’s issues…. Allowing more, opening up to more… that was his issue.

Yet somehow? It seemed like Callon had slipped under his skin somehow!

Seeing the lust, he reached and caressed Callon’s hip, stroking and touching just because he could.

He grinned, “I had to add the second part, you wouldn’t believe it’s me otherwise.” He teased. Finn still definitely wasn’t a fan of knights in general, but he’d make an exception for [i]his[/i] knight!

Chuckling, he huffed him back. “Too right. You’re a huge distraction.” He joked, kissing his cheek and nuzzling him. Then Callon said those three words back…. And his heart seemed to momentarily stop! He’d been talking so much because he didn’t want to hear Callon say something like ‘thank you’ or worse…. He never expected him to say it back!

Finn grinned, “seems we rush head first into everything we do.” He kissed him, soft and gentle, almost too sweet for his usual demeanour. “You drive me crazy.” He smirked.

With a wave of his hand he lit them a fire. “Come on. Let’s get you warm. I don’t want you catching a cold. Snot and coughing isn’t very sexy.” He teased. He guided Callon to sit by the fire, moving to sit behind him so that Callon’s back was to his chest. Finn wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

He tried to behave, but he wanted to take things further…. He wanted to touch his lovers growing hardness, he wanted to caress his abs and glorious muscles, he wanted to bite his neck as he fucked him from behind. [i]Behave. He doesn’t need you pawing at him right now![/i] Even if he could feel his own hardness pressing against Callon’s back.

”Are you really okay?” He whispered, seeming shy and unsure. He was trying to show he cared but it wasn’t his usual state.