🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

A few straws of grass flew out of the mattress as both of them fell back into bed.

Chase realized he was trembling when everything was still. He still felt the effect of theire love making and his poor ass felt num. He could still feel the ghost of Leo's member and the warm cum he had left inside.

Chase didn't care about how sore it would be tomorrow. He shared a few more kisses with Leo, cuddling up next to him to keep close and keep their conection, as theire breath calmed.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I love you"

Chase looked back into Leo's eyes and smiled. "I love you too"  he felt shy saying out the words som simply to explain what Leo meant to him. 

He stroke Leo's cheek with his thumb as he caressed his face. He wanted the time to just stop and life i this moment for the rest of his life

"I love you soo much.. 

Still catching his breath kissing and hearing the other say the words back made him smile. As he felt down to Chase's side he wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in his arms, kissing his lips and forehead. 

this was their special moment after near death in a special place that the other had. Leo knew he said some things that might have hurt the other, but he didn't mean it. Sometimes he kind of let his mouth talk without a connection to the brain. 

"I'm sorry for what i said earlier" he said running his fingertips on the others back up and down in a slow rhythm. "I know i can be a dick sometimes" he added looking down at him touching his jaw with his thumb, running it over his lips. 

Chase pinched Leo. "And here I was just forgetting why I was annoyed with you" he said and pinched Leo again.

He had already forgiven him but he still wanna Leo to know he wasn't okay with it.

"Why did you say that in the first place?"

he groan a little at the pinch but he kept the other close in his arms sighing. 

"I don't know .... i forget sometimes that it is you i'm with and not someone else from my court. And i guess i have some brain damage" he added laughing nervously.

"I still try to get used to the idea that you're with me. The idea that i'm now in a long term relationship and that i am not disposable like before" he added playing with his fingers in the others hair. 

Back to his home, he was getting used to be used by others in the sex matters. It was good for him too, but he never gave his heart away. Now, with Chase, he didn't gave his heart in the first place, his heart was taken by him. And it was hard to get used to their relationship and understanding. It was something he never had with someone. It was new and something he had wished but now that he got it, he didn't know what to do with it or how to handle it. He was a dumbass in this things. That's why he had a lot of lovers but never a long term relationship. 

"If i happen to do this and be a jerk again please punch me so that i can remember who i'm with" he said laughing lowering his eyes back to his. 

"A long term relationship.."Chase repeated the words, trying to feel how they felt like.

He smiled as he leaned in to kiss him gently and nuzzled into Leo's warm body.

There was a chill in the room, but if Chase had to chose between the fireplace or snuggling up to Leo. The winner would without a doubt be Leo. "I wouldn't hit you like that... just maybe, but only if you asked me nicely" Chase winkled teasingly and lightly brushed his hand over Leo's hips.

Curling his arms around the other as he felt that he was a little bit cold he chuckled at his comment about the hit. He looked around them and spotted a pretty warm blanket and pulled it over their bodies which now were slowly getting to a normal temperature. 

"Spanking wont work as that might just arouse me more" he nuzzled his ear and kissed his neck on the side. "I wouldn't mind the spank its just that it wouldn't have the right effect" he smirked looking at his lips and back at his eyes. He really enjoyed this moments with the other. Snuggling together and joke about sexual things beside doing just the nasty. 

Chase sighed with delight as Leo kissed his neck. "No?" He smirked and chuckled as he gave Leo's ass a little slap with an open palm. He held his hand there and grobbed him. "So my lover, loves getting spanked. Well aren't you just blowing your perfect prince image. Who would have thought you were so lustful.." 

He laughed when Chase slapped his ass finding it amusing. They were so casual in talking and it was so light that he was tremendously happy. He never thought he could be this happy alongside someone. Hearing his comment he laughed a little more leaning closer kissing his neck, then jaw and finally his lips before speaking. 

"Ditto there little prince"  he said kissing him again, moving to one side so that he could stand half way above the other. 

"Didn't thought of you to be this kinky" he added moving his hand down his waist and along his thigh lifting his knee near his waist. "But i wouldn't want it any other way" he smiled kissing his lips one more time then on a more serious tone he added: "I love you just the way you are and i don't need anything else" 

The blond prinse's cheeks turned a shade darker in color as Leo lifted his lege and placed it up on his hip.

He blushed because it made their crotch touch and Chase's cock was starting to get ready for another go.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:34 AM, mik3la said:

"I love you just the way you are and i don't need anything else" 

He chuckled as he looked up into Leo's eyes. He sounded so corny but Chase still felt that he meant the words.

"I can't belive this it really real, but if this is a dream. Then this is a great one, I don't wanna wake up from." Chase slide his leg more around Leo's waist and held him close.

"My heart is beating so hard I can feel it in every fiber of my body. You are the only one to ever make me feel this. I love you Leo. I love you so much.." Chase should trembled as a ray of mixed emotions ran through him. His eyes stung and his throat tightened up, like he was about to cry. But he didn't.

"Eventhough you can be weird and stupid some times. You are mine and I'm yours fool."

Leo laughed and chuckled at Chase's words. They really were so silly sometimes and hearing him saying he loved him back just made his heart skip endless beats for him. How could he have been so lucky to find someone like him , he couldn't say, but he loved him so much that he would do anything for him. He would risk his life just to see him safe and happy. He was in this so deep that he couldn't get out, but he didn't want to. This guy was his soulmate. After all this time he finally found his soulmate and was going to cherish and protect him with all his power. 

"Even though you can be weird and stupid some times. You are mine and I'm yours fool."

"I know silly" he said in a whisper smiling as he leaned and kissed his forehead. Then he felt him hard again which only made him chuckle. "I see that someone got his strength back. Was the break enough for another round?" he asked lifting an eye brow smirking. He then move to whisper in his ear : "But this time babe i want you inside me ... i want to feel you all the way in ... to see you get wild and to make me scream your name" he breath out groaning in his ear as his hand grabbed Chase's ass pushing him closer to him, making their cocks rub against each other, moaning softly in his ear. 

It was a risk to talk like this but it was arousing and it was what he wanted. He loved how Chase was making him feel. He could remember each time they did it when he was top and it was intense. The feeling of him inside was indescribable , which he could only think that it was the same for the other. Finding someone that could do him and could fill his appetite was really a rare thing. 

Leo's honey smooth laughter was stabling Chase's emotions as he listened to it. It was a sound he had missed in these last few months they had been undercover. Although they'd still shared their bed and bodyheat. They just could let their guards down and had to hold they voice lowe.

Here, there weren't anyone to be listning in. The only noise there could be heard from miles and miles away, was just the thoundering of the waterfall on the other side. Inside the cave, one could heard it as a tiny background noise that was easy to tone out.

On 3/21/2021 at 10:05 PM, mik3la said:

"But this time babe i want you inside me ... i want to feel you all the way in ... to see you get wild and to make me scream your name"

Leo's soft whisper made the skin of his neck crawl with goosebumps. Chase smirked. He would have him even if Leo hadn't ordered him to it so sweetly. "I would for nothing more my prince" Chase said as he moved his leg just enough back so he could roll on top.

His crotch grinded into Leo's as he used his own weight to push down on him. Chase leaned his head in and planted a few kiss marks along Leo collarbone and neck. His hand went low and down between Leo's legs. He pushed one back with one hand and drew small circles around the prince's entrance with a finger to prepare Leo for what to come.

"Remember you don't have to hold yourself back, be at loud you want. Only i will hear your beautiful voice" Chase said as he looked up at Leo, taking in his beautiful eyes. They would soon look at whole lot more temting.

With that in mine he sat up between Leo's legs and pushed his knees back so Leo's ass went up.

Chase licked his lips and blew some air over his lover's mouth watering cock. He could still the throbbing for the care he had resived for that thing. He blushed a bit at the memory as he planted his teeths into the other's butt cheek. Bitting him just enough to leave a fine print of them. "I'm gonna try that spanking for real some time" Chase groaned at the red mark right there on Leo's pale ass.

"But not now" he smirked delighted as he eyed the other's hole. Leo was always so tight at first. Chase open his mouth over the hole and sucked down on it as he mixed his thick salavia in his mouth. He released Leo's legs and instead held his bottom apart so he could easier slid his wet tongue in.

"I would for nothing more my prince" 

The way he said that made his stomach clench with anticipation and his skin tickle. Was this effect the same the other way around? He didn't know, but he liked how his body and was reacting to his simple voice and words. Rolling in the bed along with the other, he was now staying on his back looking up at Chase, taking deep breaths as his heart beat were now so loud that he could hear and feel them in his ears. Leo licked his lips as Chase started to kiss his collarbone and neck, groaning as he felt the other leaving soft marks on his skin. But he didn't mind them. That was something he would do to normally but with Chase, he just didn't want to bruise his beautiful soft skin. But he didn't mind the other doing it to him. It was only showing him how possessive he was with him and that made him happy. 

"Remember you don't have to hold yourself back, be at loud you want. Only i will hear your beautiful voice"

"Ngh...i know ... i know" he said biting his lower lip locking eyes with Chase as his eyes were filled with desire. Desire for him. He hum a little when Chase moved closer to his entrance and moaned when he blew a soft warm breeze from his mouth to his hard on cock which was throbbing against his stomach. The waiting was killing him. A slow pleasurable death. He noticed that Chase was this kind of torture men. He would torture him by tempting him with desire till he would reach desperation. And he hated that it was working. 

"Argh ...." he cried groaning afterwards when he felt his teeth into his buttock, making him close his eyes for a second. That had send a jolt in his body that he never knew was necesary. 

"I'm gonna try that spanking for real some time". "But not now"

"Is this your way of getting on me for spanking you?" he asked referring to the bite on his ass. He was taking deep breath as he was slowly reaching his limit of resistance. But he didn't received an answer. instead he got just a smirk and then he felt Chase's tongue circling his entrance and then pushed it inside him which made his body shatter and jolt a little. 

"Agh...fuck...ngh...hmmm" he groan grabbing the edge of the pillow he was standing while the other jumped on Chase's arm that was still on his thigh, keeping his legs apart. 

Chase loved the look in Leo's eyes as his tongue entered him. He held on tightly when the body tried to shy away for the sudden feeling. But Chase knew it was just an reaction, not Leo actually trying to pull away. Chase groaned. As he mouth worked on relaxing the muscle. It was getting really wet with drool as spit as his tongue wiggled inside Leo.

He wasn't trying to tease him or tortur him.. too much. But he wouldn't hurt Leo by entering him before the male's body could take him. Though Chase's own member was hard as an hammer and ready to just get started. He would ensure Leo the smallest amount of discomfort.

When his tongue got tired he shifted over to two fingers. Even without any lube the passed in smoothly. "You alright love? Just one more okay." he winked as he lowered Leo's legs back on the bed and crawled in over him. Chase stroked Leo's cheek with his clean hand and leaned in to kiss him. The other hand was still stretching him out.

Chase added the last finger and slid his tongue in Leo's mouth. Leo's moans tasted so sweet and was urging him on. 

His cock throbbed with need for attention and the tip glisened with transparent thin fluid.

He pinched Leo down as Chase spread his fingers. He knew the action would feel like it burned but not hurt that bad.

It worked and Leo's mucles became more flexiable each time he repeated the move. Once Chase was satisfied he pulled his hand back. He then took the bottle of lube laying on the bed. And poured a good amount into his hand. Chase bent down and kissed Leo's belly button as he rubbed the into the male's hole.

"My sweet sweet Leo" Chase sighed with a heavy groan as he jerked himself to coat his red erection with lube.

Their eyes were locked as he pointed his cock at Leo hole and pushed in. He let Leo's body take him before he started to move. Chase held into Leo's hips as his thrust began to grow with more power behind them.

"Mn.. mnm..gh..so good Leo.. mm.. your body suckes me in so willingly.." 

The whole tongue process had made him gasp as it was a weird sensation. He never used tongue so deep in there and neither did anyone do that to him. So it was strange but pleasant. A mix of sensations that he couldn't explain but his body was enjoying it. His head fell on the pillow again taking deep breath when Chase inserted two fingers, biting his lip as his moans were escaping. 

"You alright love? Just one more okay."

"I know ....ha...i know babe...ah...hmmm" he groan wrapping one around around his chest and with the other holding him by the neck as Chase bend over and kissed him so passionate as he inserted the third finger and started opening his entrance wider. His insides were screaming wanting more, so much more. Just like his body that was starting to feel like he was on fire. 

As the kiss broke and Chase moved back to prepare himself with lub, Leo looked at him with flustered eyes. This guys was turning him more on than vice versa. Chase was better at this than he was, even if he did take his time with the preparation and teasing, but this was something else. He just couldn't explain it. But he loved it and would never want anything else, but right now his body was feeling desperate. 

"My sweet sweet Leo"

"Cha...ahh.....ngh....haa..." he wanted to say his name but as soon as the other said his name he pushed inside him, rubbing his insides all the way to the top, making him arch his back and from his throbbing cock leaking precum. He had been to fired up and he was going to cum really soon. 

"Mn.. mnm..gh..so good Leo.. mm.. your body suckes me in so willingly.." 

"f-Fuck ... y-you're ...ngh...ha...you so deep...mn...gha...ngh...ha....f-fuck ...ha..." he couldn't hold back the sounds as his body was becoming hotter and hotter. His hands grabbed Chase's arms, as his head was aback, gasping with each thrust. 

"Ch-Chase ....fuck ...you're rubbing r-right ..ng...f-fuck ...ha...." 

"Here?" Chase asked as he kissed Leo's jaw. He kept grinding his hips in that smooth angle his lover liked. It felt incredible, nothing could be compared to this hot exiting pleasure there were from topping Leo. He had only Leo to learn from and had picked up another few things along the way. The rest came as instinct once they got into it.

Chase loved it when Leo took him hard. But Chase also liked the connection there were when they made love slowly. Although he always felt like he would die of embarrassment when they mated slowly. It was just more intense then anything else.

Chase wrapped his arms around Leo's back and lifted him off the bed. He sat them up and planted Leo right back on his cock, with his face turned to face Chase.

He held onto Leo's hips and used them to thrust up in him 

"Here?" 

"Ahh...ng...ng..mmmn" Leo closed his eyes as he couldn't form any words but lose himself in the moment as Chase was reaching right to the edge of him which only made him groan much louder. 

Leo sigh and groan when Chase stopped wrapping his hands around him and looked at him confused, only to wince a little when Chase pulled him up in his lap making him sit on his cock which slided much deeper then before. 

"Argh...C-Chase ... w-wait ...ng....t-thats s-so deep ...ng...ha....ah...agh..." he placed his hands on Chase shoulders for support and leaned his forehead on one of Chase shoulder gasping and moaning as he felt him go so deep that it was hitting his prostate. 

"C-Chase ...argh ...f-fuck....C-Chase .... agh...ng.."  he lifted his head, wrapped his arms around the others neck and pressed their lips together in a loving kiss , moaning between their lips as he felt he was going to explode any moment soon. 

Chase tilted his head back and swallowed all of Leo's kisses. His lips tickled from the moans that passed by their lips. Both of their lips was swollen and it would properly be visable tomorrow as well. But Chase didn't care. They were simply making up for lost time they couldn't, and who the hell would see it out here?.

Chase put his arm around Leo waist as he let go with the other. He pulled in on Leo's neck to encourage him on.

"Ngh you like it deep.. nh.. You cock is drooling ah nmh.. and your voice is gets louder as I touch this" he thrust up, hitting Leo's prostate exactly as he wanted yo show his point. "Mnh.. Ngh.." Chase moaned as Leo tightened down on him. He was only keep himself from climaxing right now and here. Thanka to his sher selfcontrole and will-pover

"Ngh you like it deep.. nh.. You cock is drooling ah nmh.. and your voice is gets louder as I touch this" he thrust up, hitting Leo's prostate exactly as he wanted yo show his point. "Mnh.. Ngh.." 

"Agh...ng...ha...ha...Ch-Chase...w-wait ... n-not t-there ...ng...ha...ah...ngh...AH ....AH ...ARGH!!!" he finally couldn't hold it anymore and lost it as he cum between their bodies, mouning louder than before as it echoed in the distant cave. His back was arched and body was shaking everywhere as the orgasm felt like electricity running through him. He groan feeling Chase tense and thrust again cuming inside him. the sensation made him gasp and shudder, feeling the semen filling him up and even dripping out a little. That felt really crazy and a lot. 

He was still panting, catching his breath when he looked at Chase with flustered eyes, caresing his cheek. "I love you" he managed to whispered between breaths. He felt exhausted. 

The way Leo clenched down around him as he came, was pure heaven. Chase moved his hips fast. He wasn't long after Leo but it still took a bit before he could completly surrender to himself. "Ah Leo! Nm ah..nh.. sweet godess ah" he roared as he came deep inside of his lover's warm body. His shoulders was trembling as he held Leo close like. He wanted to melt into Leo, mark and claim him. He wanted to be act spoiled and make it so the only person Leo could ever think about would be him

The only person Leo was allowe to love and want, should only be Chase. He would supass every other of Leo's lover's from before.

23 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I love you" 

Chase rubbed his nose against Leo's as he licked his wet lips. It should have been weird passing the same words back and fort. But each time Leo said those words it dug inyo him deeper. ""Love you more" he was barely heard over his uneven panting, but he still tried.

Exausted Chase slid out of Leo and brought him with him down on the bed again.

He really should think about changing sheets after this. They were damp with their body escens. Sweat and cum were the main consern as it dried in on their skin. Chase thought about taking Leo with him outside yo the pool and clean up. But the dragon in him didn't want their scent to come of. And rigtig now as they both started to get down from their high. Tangled up in eachother arms he found himself jhung on to every damn minut 

"We can just wash up latter right? Right now I didn't wanna" he sounded childish.

"We can just wash up latter right? Right now I didn't wanna" 

Leo chuckled hearing the other, wrapping his arm around him as he snuggle closer to him. "We don't have to right now babe" he whispered in a sigh as he closed his eyes feeling tired but happy. "We can do that later" he added kissing his neck, nuzzling him a little then remained still as he quickly fell asleep. He really was worked out after this whole thing, but he wasn't sorry and didn't regret it. Yes, he was going to feel a little sore in the morning but he loved it. Finding someone like Chase was a blessing in his life and he wished to keep him forever, or for as long the other wanted him. Even if that last thought made him sad a little but he wouldn't want to force himself to the other. But he hopped that wouldn't be the case. 

~NEXT MORNING~ 

Leo was still sound asleep as morning came, as there wasn't any direct source of light from outside so one didn't know if it was day or night. But he was comfortable in the warmth embrace that he was and didn't want to wake up yet. He didn't want to wake up and do the grown man shit outside. He didn't want to handle any king or war or whatever there was still. he just wanted to stay there in bed, surrounded by love and warmthness. 

"Good~ nh" Chase yawned as they snuggled up close. His eyes closed and very soon afterwards he had fallen asleep.

He woke and looked out into a very little lid room. The candles all but one had burned out. He moved his arm outside the blanket but quickly pulled it back in at the sudden cold. It took jim abit to fully wake up and remember where he was. The cave. Now he remember he had brought Leo here.

He turned his head to look at the man beside him. Even in this little light Chase could still see Leo's sleepingface and smell his own scent on Leo. plesant rumble in his throat made him aware that he was purring. The second he noticed he was making that strange sound he stopped. Chase scratched his head. That one was new. He thought and the remember the cold. Chase spit out a small fire and threw it into the fireplace. The room lid up in a yellowish varm glow as it ate at the friewood.

Chase didn't know what time it was but he guessed they had slept through the night.

(Part 2 🙃)

His stomach growled. They had gone to straight to bed from when they had entered. And completly forgotten about food. How could Chase have forgotten about that?! They hadn't had a proper meal even once yesterday either.. damn he was the worst boyfriend ever to let Leo starve like that.

Chase carefully moved out of the blanket they shared and wiggled himself free from Leo's warm lims. He would go hunting right away. He sat op in the edge of the bed with his feets barely reaching the floor.

It felt uncomfortable in his lower back, so he took a minut to get ajusted to the throbbing pain. They had really not held back yesterday nor had they washed.

Chase blushed as he felt something slip out of his body and run down his leg, as he stood upright. He had to wash first and wrip Leo body off too, befor he could leave. Ah he would have to boil som water then!

Chase threw a blanket around himself to keep warm as he grapped the bucked and went outside to collect some water. Then he poured the water into a pot hanging just above the fireplaces flames. He looked back in bed at his lover all curled up on his own. The room still wasn't warm yet and would take a bit more before it were. Chase took the blanket around his shoulders off and lay it over Leo. He would get cold soon anyway so it wasn't needed now.

He stroke a piece of hair out of Leo's face and gently kissed him lightly.

Then he turned away and headed back outside the cave. There were a splash and the silence as Chase jumped into one of the water pools just behind the waterfall. The water was so cold Which was why he had delayed washing till now. He could have warmed more water but this was was quicker. Plus the cold helped on his back pain. The soak wasn't enjoyable and he tried his best to make a quick job about clearing himself. His used his hands to rub the sweat and sperm off himself. He started to tremble with cold as he spread himself to clean out his insides and water entered him.

Chase crawled out of the pool shaking and ran back inside quickly to get warm by the fire. He rubbed his cold fingers infront of the fireplace to get the prikkling numbness out.

Leo's sleep was so peaceful and calm like didn't had it in years. He felt more relaxed than he ever did before which was why he wanted to stay in bed more. Feeling the movement near hear he mumbled something but then grabbed the blanket firmly in his hands holding it to his chest, not wanting to feel the cold breeze on his skin as he didn;t want to wake up yet. The warmth of the bed was just perfect. He did heard movement around him and stuff being used but somehow he knew he was safe and that he didn;t need to worry about it too much and that he could sleep further. 

Then he felt something being put on him which got him feel more warmer than before. He smiled gently at the second blanket, thats what he thought it was and stayed quiete for another minutes. But when it got silent around him, he opened his eyes eventually, yawning looking at the wall in front of him first as he was facing it. He then turned his head and looked around the cave searching for Chase and frowned when he didn't see him, wondering where he could have left. But soon his question was answer as the other came inside walking all naked and wet, trying to het warm. 

Frowning he looked at the blankets and realized that it were two. Why would he let it on me and not try to keep himself warm?  He got up from the bed, taking both blankets with him. One he wrapped it around him and moved closer to the other. 

"You're going to catch a cold dummy" he said placing the blanket over Chase's back as he sat on his knees behind him wrapping his arms around the other. They were bot covered and warm now. He felt a weird sensation of leaking but he knew exactly what it was. He cum that the other had shot inside him was now leaking out as he was standing there but it was fine. He was going to wash himself later so that didn't matter that much. 

"Why are you so cold? Didn't you used warm water?" he asked looking at him with confusion. 

Chase looked back suprised as he heard Leo angry voice behind him. The blanket from before got wrapped around his cold, wet body. And Leo hugged him tightly from behind.

11 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Why are you so cold? Didn't you used warm water?"

Chase bursted out laughing for some reason. He laughed not because it was very amusing but because Leo was nagging him. Chase's face soon return to a healthy normal glow although his side started to hurt.

"Sorry sorry" Chase tried to stop but still chuckled as he spoke. "You just suprised me" that wasn't exactly a lie. "I just took a die at the water pool outside to clean up. That it what I normally do. But I had to clean myself more thoroughly than usual that was why I hot cold.. I warmth some water for you though . I was gonna wrip you down before going out to hunt" he explained as turned around in his lover's arms so they were face to face. "We'd barely ate anything yesterday and I don't have any food here.. So I felt guilty dragging you straight into my bed and then fall asleep without feeding you first" Chase sighed not to proud of himself. Eventhough it was Leo who had gotten on his bed by himself first.

"I really can't cook but I know how to roast some meat over a fire..?" He looked back up into Leo's beautiful bedroom blue eyes.

Leo looked at Chase in confusion when he started laughing as he wasn't sure he had said anything funny. When he explained what he did and why he was cold Leo frowned as he couldn't believe how the other could be that crazy. 

"Are you crazy? That water is freezing? Why didn't you used this warm water? I could have refill it and warm it after. You could catch a cold damn it" he said sighing wrapping his arms around him tighter when he turned to face him leaning his forehead on the others, taking a deep breath and sighing. 

"We kind of got too busy last night to even think of food" he said chuckling, kissing his forehead. "In that case, warm up, get dressed and go hunting till i take a bath and get dressed myself and then i'll cook whatever you bring. Or we can fry it on the fire" he smiled leaning his head to the side.