🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Chase smiled amused as he followed out his lover's request and removed his hands.

"As you wish" He said before opening up to take Leo's member into his mouth.

He hummed as the male's flavor hit the back of his throat. He swallowed Leo deeply and moved his head in a nice rhythm.

As his mouth sou.gh to pleasur Leo  his hands snuck up to grob Leo's asscheeks.

Chase played with them in his hands and spread them. The sticky mix of drool and pre-cum ran down alone the exposed ass crack.

Chase freed a finger to lightly poke at the little red nop there were swollen but still soft enought to let his fingers enter.

Although he knew Leo had showered in the morning after, the back didn't take long to prep.

When he had three fingers buried deep inside Leo's body, chase drew his head back and the cock fell from his lips.

Chase grined as he pressed his fingers in for as long they could and pinched the otheres prostate.

• 2 weeks later...

Ngh...fuck yeah baby, he groan biting his lip not wanting to make too much noise to make the servants poke their heads through the door and find them like this. They still had to keep a low profile. 

His mouth felt so good around his member that he almost cum from the attention he was getting but he managed to hold it back a little longer. 

As his lovers fingers found his sensitive hole he arched his back and grown as he felt the finger entered him, being still a little sore from the day before, but he relaxed and accepted it and enjoyed the feeling. The three fingers made him let out moans and groans as they were stretching him more, preparing him for the real thing but when they hit the right spot he let out a loader moan arching his back. 

Jesus fuck ... stop teasing babe ... we don't have that much time and i want you already .... if you keep this up i'm not going to be able to hold back much longer, he groan moving his waist side to side. 

"Then dont hold back" Chase replied as he removed his fingers after checking everything was well streched and soft..

Then he he took his cock and pressed it's tip against the other's entrance. Once he felt the mucles part for him. Chase pushed into Leo's body in one deep thrust.

"Mnh" chase grunted as he held on firmly on the sides of Leo's butt. "Is this better for you sweety?" He asked as he rubber his nose against Leo's cheek and started to move his hips right the way.

He pulled out and slammed back in. Leo's body tried to suck him in deeped. The male was so wet and open. Properly because they had been at it the night before.  It just felt so great being able to take his lover like this.

"Hold on tightly" he warned as he started fucking Leo honestly with long powerful thrusts that made the bed move below them.

Leo covered his mouth trying to silence the moans which was a hard task as the other felt so good. Spreading his legs to make more room for his lover, he took a deep breath when feeling the others head at his entrance. Leo gasped unable to cover the sound anymore as the other pushed inside him, stretching him with his length. 

This feels just perfect love, he groan, grabbing his lovers neck, running his fingers through his hair as he gasped and moaned with each slow thrust. 

He took a deep breath at the others suggestion and wrapped his arms around his neck. As soon as the other slammed back inside him and quickened the pace Leo arched his back, gasping and moaning, biting his lips like crazy. His insides were still sensible from last night and this was just making him more responsive to the friction, which was driving him crazy with pleasure. 

God Chase ...ngh...oh fuck....ngh....ha....ngha....ha...yes baby ...ngh.....hmmm..., groaning and moaning , locked in the moment, he didn't cared anymore where they were. He just wanted him and he loved how the other was feeling. 

His head fell on the back as his hands moved above his head, grabbing the sheets in his fists gasping as he was almost over the edge. His own cock, now even more hard and thrubbbing was leaking pre-cum, and it was almost impossible to hold back. 

Chase .... i'm gonna ....fuck....i'm gonna cum baby....ngh....ha..., he moaned reaching for his own erection, starting to stroke it, which only made his body tense with anticipation of an amazing orgasm even more. 

Chase pushed Leo's hand off his dick and took to do the job himself.

"Let me see you come for me babe. Show me how good I make you feel." The prince grunted as his hips kept pushing each thrust in deeper.

He leaned over Leo and cut his sweet moans off with his lips.

He couldn't ask the other to stay quiet when he was the reason behind in. But he could help.

Pulling both arms under Leo's knees he pulled the male's hips up to meet his cock more smoothly.

The passion and hard friction was making his own balls ach.

He pulled the entire way out just before naling in back in.

He moaned and swallowed Leo's cries as he creamed the prince's insides all over again.

Chase removed him lips to breath shotly after. His body shivered and his hips were still moving in slow lazy thrusts, milking both of them till they were spent for every drop.

"Ha.. I really don't wanna go now"

"Ha...ngh...fuck....ngh...ha...mmm" with the rhythm Chase setted for their bodies to work on it was impossible to hold the sounds back but thankfully the other pinned his lips against his and made them almost silent. 

Leo lifted his hands above his head and grabbed the bed sheets into his fists as he took every  thrust the other was giving him feeling like he was falling apart andm elt like an ice cream on the sun. 

It didn't took him long to reach a blisfull climax which made him groan and moan in pleasure, releasing his seed on his chest and belly, patting his breath as he felt the other filling him up and still thrusting just to milk everything out. 

Leo lifted his arms, feeling them numb, but managed to catch Chase's neck and pulled him back down to a kiss. "hmmm... i know baby .... but duty calls" he moaned and whisper looking into his eyes. 

"I'll be here waiting for you. But if anything seems off, you can reach me through our connection and i'll be there" he added running his hand through his white hair. "I'll always find you love" he kissed his lips tenderly one more time smiling. 

Chase tried to make their sweet makeout time longer by playing soft butterfly kisses along Leo's throat and cheekbond as the other spoke.

"Know" he hummed a plesant warmth against the other's cheek. "I got the world's most carring lover" he smiled happy as he wrapped himself up around Leo's body.

"But I might check in on you even if I'm not in danger. Just to feel you with me when I get too loney." Chase hugged the prince even tighter before reluctantly letting go.

He pulled his member from Leo's body slowe enought to not hurt his lover. He groaned pleased ad he saw the trail of cum leaking out of the other's body.

His chest swelled with pride and love for his tough lover. They were so damn perfect for each other.

"Rest here for tonight my heart. When I get back I want you here in thr bed to help me get warm."

Leo groaned when Chase slipped out of him, not licking the emptiness he was leaving behind, but he could feel the cum leaking out. He had to take a shower and clean up but right in that moment he was too tired after everything. He chuckle hearing the others demand which made him turn to one side looking at him smirking. 

Look who's got cocky now, he covered his body with the thin blanket waving his hand in the air. Now go now, he winked laying his head on the pillow sighing as he closed his eyes. 

Chase smiled as he backed out of the bed and picked up a clean shirt from the drawer.

He pulled ig down over his head. Facing towards Leo on the bed.

"I'll hurry back as much as I can" he said as he turned to the door.

The duke said he would provide him some proper clothes for the party so Chase was gonna meet up with the duke at the guys room anyway.

Chase waved back just before closing the door after him.

The headbutler stood outside of the duke's room as Chase approced.

"Is his lordship ready to leave?" Chase asked and the man turned his head to look at him. The older man's eyes took hkm in from top to bottom. Chase couldn't help but to feel a little shy. Like the butler recognised signs of the thing he had just been doing.

"Yes, but right now it seems like he is going through his closets at a messy pace." The butler answered before knockout on the door.

"My lord. The young sir Neil is here"

"..." there were a sudden silenceness before foot steps could be heared and the door opened from the inside.

"Neil finally. You really took your time getting here!" Tristan said sharply but his eyes were still smiling.

"I fell asleep. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you waite like this" Chase apologised.

Tristan pulled him into his room by the hand. "Come on now. I got the perfect outfit for you"

Chase got behind a dressing screen and a young attentat helped him dress and tigh his strings and ribbons.

There were originally three layers of clothes but Chase made the attentat skip the underdrejet that would be under his shirt.

His pants were tight and laced all the way up to the middle of his back. Tighting his torso and slimming his waist like a corset.

The pants curved along his ass and looked amazing on him. But to Chase who were mostly use to clothes he could easily get out of if he needed to shift. This were true hell to wear and felt too tight in all the weird places.

"You sure these arn't too small?" Chase asked the duke waiting on the other side of the screen. "These feels kinda tight"

"No. I had my servants measur your trousers and they should match." The answered.

Chase still wasn't too sure about this still. Even the shirt and jacked had so many little fin strings and ribbons.

Forget getting out of these things. Chase couldn't even releave himself if he needed too. Not without someone helped him undo some of the knots first.

When the attentat was done dressing Chase, he pulled the screen aside to show the duke.

"Much better. I knewn those would suit you" the duke smiled.

Chase noticed that the duke didn't wear the same kind of pants and raised a eyebrow.

"I feel overdressed" Chase said.

"You look lovely" Tristan replied and threw Chase a coat. "Now, lets be off."

As he was laying in bed trying to get some sleep he just turned from side to side not able to. Taking a deep breath looking at the ceiling he decided to take a bath. He really needed one. Moving slow as he was still sore he managed to reach the bath and hopped in the tube to wash up. It was refreshing and relaxing. After he got dressed in new clothes that were set in the closet by the servants and went out on the balcony for a brief break of air. 

The day was slowly setting down, letting the twilight and night cover the surroundings. It was a beautiful sight and he smiled gently but the thought of their mission made him sad again. Chase was going with that creep to that party, they had to move further with their plan and check the battle fields and inflirtrate into them to get to the rival kingdom. It was crazy what they wanted to do and from some point of views impossible, but he had faith. Afterall, he had to take Chase back to his rightful kingdom. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chase had never worn anything as uncomfortable in his entire life. The pants were too tight for his liking and tje corsset was so tight that he almost passed out in the carriage with every bump on the way.

And even as they arrived and Tristan lead him inside there were that annoying clapping of heels as they walked down the long hallways.

This was gonna be a were hard job to pull. Chase thought as he and the Duke walked into the ball room.

There were music and people on the floor dancing in small circles.

Chase knew that what those people were doing was called dancing. Thought he never had seen it before. The dragon men back home didn't dance and he rarely got close to the human resident.

It just looked silly to him. But the human seemed entertained with it so he wouldn't jugde.

Chase just followed behind Tristan through the crowd.

Peoples parted ways from him to pass and lightly bowed and turned their head as the duke passed them.

"My lord minister, I'm so pleased you did invited me, it is such a rare occasion" the Duke greeted the evenings host. An older gentleman with a little with moustache above his lip.

The minister nodded a greeted the duke back. But it was clear to everyone from the expression the human wore that his mind were else where.

"Greetings grand duke. So good to see yoh come" thf minister smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Allow me to introduce to you my friend Neil Grunten from the house of order back in Sabiria." Tristan introduced Chase with the fake name he had got. Yet all the rest were a lie Tristan himself made up.

The minister cocked an eyebrow as he tried to get a better eye size of Chase.

"Sabiria? My that is a rather long  journey for someone so young"

Tristan simply smiled as he kept the lie going.

"Haha yes I told him so too, but then again his parents are both merged together from two resourceful families. And their  transport devices are more advanced then ours."

It was a necessarily steps to take. Tristan had to make Neil usedful for the minister to befriend. With all that taxing going around it would be smart to have  connection to another rich family outside the Kingdom.

Chase took a step forward so he stood nect to the duke and bowed.

"Greetings to the king's minister. It really is an honor sir"

The minister smiled like a cunning fox plotting its plan.

And this what Chase wanted.

"Why you let me hear more about Sabiria?" The minister asked and lead them away from the crowd and noice.

(Getting back)

Chase felt heavy and out of breath as he tried to rip that damn corsets off, the second he got out of the carriage.

It didn't move one inch from his body. If anything it felt tighter.

"Here Neil, let me lossen it for you." The duke offeret as he went behind Chase and put his hands around his sides to hold him still for a second. Then he untied the first ribbon and  stretched the fabrik out.

"Thank you" Chase sighed thankfully and bid the duke a good night, before heading back to his own room.

He was exhausted and drained. The second he got into his room he headed straight for the bed and let himself fall in. Still dressed and all.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He couldn't even gather the strenght to care about that detail.

For the time the other was out, Leo had taken a shower and changed clothes into some light pair of pants and a shirt which was 2 sizes bigger than him. But he couldn't complain. He had dinner and stayed in Chase's room, waiting for him to come back, checking the balcony to see if the carriage was coming or not. 

As time got by, staying at the balcony he inspected the outside surroundings. He was always on combo mode and was always checking for everything around him, just in case of something would happen. 

Seeing that the other wasn't returning yet, he decided to lay in bed and take a nap. It was more than a nap as he didn't heard the door open and closed on the background. He only woke up when the bed moved beside him and he turned to see a stunning but exhausted Chase. 

Flipping around he got closer to his lover, touching his face gently. 

"Are you alright? Is everything okay?" he asked worried as he looked at what he was dressed with. He left with other clothes one from this room, he thought as he frowned looking at the tight pants and corset. 

"Nice outfit" he said trying to sound as normal as possible, even if he kind of didn't liked the idea of him being so sexy around others. 

Edited by mik3la

Chase smiled as he felt his bed move and opened his eyes as he felt the other's touch.

"Yes.. I'm good now" he smiled as he reached up to take Leo's hand in his.

When Leo meantioned the new clothes Chase wanted to roll his eyes.

It was by no means nice, and definitely  not practical. He thought.

"It is terrible tight and weird. For not to say pure torture. I think my stomach got pushed all the way up in my chest from this thing" Chase groaned as he signaled to the corset.

".. someone helped me lossen it when I got back, but could I ask you to untie me, please" Chase didn't wanna say that the someone had been Tristan because then Leo would get the wrong idea. "I would rather not sleep in this" he kissed Leo hand.

Hearing what the other was saying he felt a little jolt of anger and jelousy inside him, knowing to well who has been with Chase this whole time. But he managed to temper himself and behaved. 

"Oh .... is that it" he said trying to keep his voice as low as possible and not sounding too jealouse as he reached for the corset starting to undo the straps of it and free Chase from it. 

"Even though i don't like the outfit and the idea that you've been dressed like this to that party, you do look kind of sexy in it" he said , growling without realizing as he threw the corset on the floor and moved his hand under the thight pants the other had on, feeling everything under his hands. 

"This pants are really tight" he whispered kissing his shoulder, moving his hand in between his tights up to his crotch. "How was the party dressed like this?" he asked, whispering while his hand was rubbing his crotch gently. 

He wanted to have him, to claim him again as his own. It was a stupid thing as he was thrusting him with all his might and all. He didn't believe that he cheated or anything, but the thought that others were looking at him as he wore this was making his blood boil. They probably just talk but he was sure that those barbarian kept theyr eyes on his body. And who wouldn't. The way he was dressed would make anyone stare at him and want him. 

Chase breathed out relifed as Leo undid the last string on the corset.

He lay lazy on the bed, simply not wanting to move as Leo sat on top of him.

He peeked back up at him as he felt Leo sneak his hands into his pants. And shivered as the male growled.

"Babe your hands mnh, do you like me in these?" He asked teasingly "I wouldn't mind wearing these again just for you.. but the corset is off the table." He said very firmly. Never ever would he let anyone put that thing on him again.

Chase giggled as Leo questioned him about the party.

"Well I'm glad you didn't come if you like this look. I would get awfully jealous if I saw you eyeing every man attenting" Chase said and bite his lip as Leo's hands touched his crotch.

"Um~ no really, the party went smoothly. The minister has invited me to come again tomorrow."

(Part 2)

He could sense something was up with Leo but couldn't pin point what it was.

He was tired but something about the way Leo's hands caressed his body made him wide wake and aroused.

His cock was growing against the  tight fabric. And since the other kept rubbing against that area Leo was bond to knew that way he did, made Chase's cock very happy.

"I wouldn't mind wearing these again just for you.. but the corset is off the table." 

He chuckled. "That's a shame ... that was quite interesting on you... was pointing out your delightful forms" he whispered pressing his over his, claiming his mouth again as his own. 

"Well I'm glad you didn't come if you like this look. I would get awfully jealous if I saw you eyeing every man attenting"

"You jealous? I doubt that" he added moving his hand along the pants line and on the back of it, squeezing his ass in his firmly hand, which made him groan. 

"Um~ no really, the party went smoothly. The minister has invited me to come again tomorrow."

"what? What for?" he stopped, standing on one hand looking confused at him. 

Chase found Leo's confused face rather cute and patted the spot on the bed beside himself. 

"Come down here and I'l talk. I can't really concentrate and speak while you grob my ass." Chase smiled and turned over on his side.

"Don't worry, that man was only in love with the mony he could get out of me, not that he ever will but Tristan made me a pretty good cover. Apparently I am now from Sabiria. And I'm rich on rough diamonds and oli."

Leo did as he was told, not before smirking a little and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Sitting on his side, he rest his head on his arm, listening to what Chase was telling him. 

"Now that's a good cover up story" he said not liking that the duke thought of something so ingenious as that. "And why does he wants to meet with you again tomorrow? That concerns me" he said frowning. 

"Because he wants to win my favor. The king needs money to fund the war. And the noble don't wanna pay it. The minister will much likely introdus me to a few other ministers tomorrow. Maybe not the king but if I can fuil the fire of doubt in that guy's ministers. Then it is more likely they would want him off the thron." Chase explained as his fingers played with the egde of Leo's big shirt. It was way too big to be any of theirs.

Inside Chase hoped it was just a spare that never had been used. He didn't like the idea of Leo wearing anyone elses clothes.

Chase lifted the shirt up so he could warm his hands on Leo's hips.

"Do you wanna come?" He asked seriously. "I would feel better about it if you were. But I wouldn't force you if you don't want to"

• 2 weeks later...

Frowning he thought about the whole plan again and this was kind of what they wanted, but it was getting more and more dangerous. 

"Of course i'll come with you" he said fallowing with his hand the others arm down to his hips. "That way I can keep an eye on you and the others if they try something and .... " he smiked lifting his hand back on Chase's head, running his hand through his hair. "... seeing your perfect body in those clothes which i hope i don't have to wear it too" he added laughing looking down at their bodies and back up to Chase's eyes. "I think it suits you better than me" he winked at him with a devilish smile on his face. 

Chase tilted his head to the side as Leo played with his hair.

"You have a weird tast" Chase chuckled and raised his legs up to capture the other waist.

"But I guess mine is just as bad" he said as he pulled the man down so he could kiss that smirk off Leo's face.

He was happy that Leo wanted to go with him tomorrow.  He knew the close he got the more dangerous things were getting if they where caught. This was just like back home in skyland. Chase would always have to be on guard and couldn't even sleep in his own room peacefully. With Leo he could caught a breake and lower his guards just enough to feel happy and rest.

"My knight in shining armor" he smiled as they kissed, and hummmed as he felt the weight of Leo laying ontop of him.

Chase's hands went back into the big shirt and pulled it off his lover. It didn't help that the tiny space the still separated their skin still was there but he felt better about it.

"Say goodby to your new favourite pants. Because I'm gonna rip these of any second now" Chase growled as he fought with the stupid strings.

Leo chuckled at the others comment and bed to kiss his lover tenderly. The fact that he was joking by saying he was his knight in shining armour only made him smile more cause that was kind of his possition at this moment. He had to keep him safe not just because of his rang but because he was special to him. 

He lifted his arms so that Chase could get rid of his oversized shirt leaving him only with his pants on. 

"Say goodby to your new favourite pants. Because I'm gonna rip these of any second now"

"Nah nah nah ... your turn has ended .... now is mine" he said grinning as he pinned his lips on the others, moving his hands under the silky shirt lifting it up to his chest, revealing his beautiful white chest. he moved with the kisses downwards, playing with his tongue on the little nipple buds, sucking gently on one, while he played with his finger on the other. Then he switched places doing the same to the other nipple, not wanting to negelect them. 

as he was taking a break he bend over the bed to take a bottle of lube that he found in the nightdrawer and pulled it closer to him as he turned to remove the others tight pants, leaving him naked. 

"Now is my turn to taste and feel you love" he whispered slidding on the bed so that he could go down on Chase, taking his member in his hand and teasing it with his mouth and tongue. Making sure member was hard and thrubbing he then sat up and lowered his pants letting his erection free as he lubbed his fingers which started playing at his lovers entrance. First one finger and then another, pushing in as much as possible, stretching that little hole enough to be prepared for his member. All this time he caught Chase's lips, closing his mouth from saying anything. 

"I thought about you all day. Worried of not knowing what you were doing" he groan as he pushed another finger inside him, moving his kisses to his neck and shoulder bitting it gently. 

"Worried sick not knowing if you okay or if someone tried something on you" he groaned again moving his hand back and forth feeling his insides stretching and closing around his fingers. 

"And when i saw you dressed like that ...." he growled "you were just to beautiful and sexy" he growled again catching the others lips in his as he removed his hand, placing it on his waist. "And to think that others might have want to do the same to you when they saw your sexy outfit .... i wanted to kill that duke for dressing you up like this" he mumbled between kisses before breaking it to take a deep breath, pulling Chase by his tights closer to his body. 

"Now i get to claim what is mine" he said in a low growled voice, pushing his member inside the other, groaning at the sensation the muscles wrapped around him. "Ngh...fuck you feel so good" he moaned and groan, bending over the others body as he pushed his full length, keeping his weight on his hands on each side of Chase's body. 

He lowered his body, to stay on his elbows and leaned his forehead to the others, looking him in the eyes as he pulled out and then moved it back inside him. 

"Mine" he groan, not breaking eye contact. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"Nah nah nah ... your turn has ended .... now is mine"

Chase looked up at the other with  puppy-dog eyes, when Leo didn't allow him to continue. But he wasn't exactly hurt or disapointed when his lover started to take the lead.

"What are you? Um~" Chase questioned puzzled when Leo started to caress his nipples but then hummed plesantly as the other's mouth sucked on one.

"Ah~Leo..huff~" 

Leo had caressed his chest before under sex. But never like this.

Chase felt so shy with the small sounds that he made just from getting his chest played with. It tickled got warmer as Leo sucked on a bude. It felt strangly good and his nipples were slowely turning hard under the other's care.

When Leo seemed satisfied and let go of his chest. Chase's nipples felt wet and chill. His nipples stood out from his white skin, like pink roses in the winter snow. 

He reached up to touch his chest as Leo went for the lube. He shivered as his finger met the hard bude that was his nipple.

Chase blushed and removed his hand quickly when Leo turned back to him.

He didn't have anything to be guilty of but it was still embarrassing.

"Ah wait!" Chase tried to protest as he felt Leo grab onto his pants. He wanted a second to collect himself but Leo were quick to act and got his pants off in one go.

Chase's dick sprung free from it hold and presented itself hard and eager. Chase covered his eyes embarressed with his arm and studdered as Leo grab hold on him.

Chase moaned out fustated as Leo teased his already painfully hard dick for a good while.

His cock was throbbing as he was getting closer and his legs were trembling.

Then Leo pulled back and Chase cursed at the guy. "No~fuck..ah I was so close" he peeked back at Leo under his arm and swallowed.

Staring right back at him was the most fucking gorgeous man with a hug confident smirk and a dick that Chase already knew where was going.

All of that confidens was making Chase painful aware that the other had years or experience backing him up.

He shivered again as he felt the familiar feeling of a wet finger circling his hole and took in a deep breath just as it entered him.

"Huf~ mnh" the blond moaned out just before Leo closed them off with his lips and another finger enter him.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I thought about you all day. Worried of not knowing what you were doing"

"Worried sick not knowing if you okay or if someone tried something on you"

Chase held onto Leo's shoulders and tried to keep his lips shut as the other spoke. His body were reacting nicely to Leo's fingers.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"And when i saw you dressed like that ...." he growled "you were just to beautiful and sexy" he growled again catching the others lips in his as he removed his hand, placing it on his waist. "And to think that others might have want to do the same to you when they saw your sexy outfit .... i wanted to kill that duke for dressing you up like this"

Chase tensed up as he felt the head of Leo's cock press against him and gritted his teeths.

"Now i get to claim what is mine"

Chase closed his eyes and a rough cry came from him as he felt his lover's member fill him. His body trembled and throbbed around Leo's cock. His heart was pounding as hard in his chest and his breathing was quick and undren.

He opened his eyes as he felt Leo's breath against his face and looked back up into those beautiful red eyes.

"Mine" he groan, not breaking eye contact. 

"Yes.. yours. always" Chase moan with a reply anf used the strenght in his arms to hug Leo tighter.

Their embrace were so intimate and sweet. Chase's body took in Leo like the male was another part of him. It remember his shape and size but were still tight around him.

Chase face and chest matched in colour and his lips were swollen and wet from kissing.

"My only one" Chase whispered as he had caught his breath and pulled the other's head down for another kiss.

Leo looked into the others eyes as he spoke those three words made his heart stop and melt him on the inside. It was so strange that such simple words could make him feel that way. He smiled, looking at him with all the love that he felt for the other and pushed his hips slowly and deep inside him. 

"That sounds so beautiful" he groan licking his lips. "You are fucking beautiful" he added leaning his head down to kiss his lips but first he licked the and suck on the bottom lip before claiming his mouth with his tongue once more as he pushed his hips deeper inside the other, making him moan. 

"You're dipping wet love" he mumbled through kisses moving them on his neck, leaving traces with his tongue. "Did you miss me this much?" he asked kissing his shoulder as he was breathing harder and hard, keeping a slow pace for the moment. 

"Move your hips love ngh" he whispered in his ear licking the earlobe and biting it, as he pulled out and pushed back again groaning in pleasure. "Hold me and let me hear you sweet voice ngh...ha.... " he groan kissing and biting gently his shoulder, moving his hips again, more eagered.