🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Chase smiled widdened when Leo shifted and pulled him into him. Chase rubbed his hands  up Leo's chest, arms and neck. He loved the tingling on his fingertips as he touched Leo's skin. As he loved the sweet tast on the tip of his tongue as they kissed.

Chase caressed the back of Leo's head and pushed into him. He tilted his head to get better access to deepen the kiss.

The prince hummed. He wished there were a bed he could push Leo into as they could make love on a bouncey matress.

"Mn but not too relaxed, I hope" the prince smirked cocky and leaned back in to nip Leo's bottom lip

Leo smiled amused how the other was teasing him but liked that they had moments alone, not worrying about being caught. They were alone, just them together. 

"Mn but not too relaxed, I hope"

"Hmmm ... How so? What do you have in mind then love?" he said teasing him licking his lip that the other nipped before kissing his jaw, neck and shoulder. "What is that your mind is twisting" he added in the same playful tone kissing his neck back as he stopped and looked at him with a cocky smile. 

Chase hummed aroused as Leo began to devour his skin. And groan annoying when Leo stopped.

That cocky playfull smil made Chase want to lay the male over his knee and slappe that bad-boys buttom to create a sizeable hand print rigtig across his ass. Not to hurt Leo of coures. It was just another exuse to leave his makings on his lover. And a little punishment for be so got damn hot!

Chase return Leo's smile before he pushed him on his ass into the grass and lay down with his chest on top. "Twisted? Me?" Chase smirked and kissed that goffy smile right off him.

(Part 2)

His lips pressed against Leo's. And let his tongue pressed into the male's warm mouth. The kiss was warm, intense and so full of passion as he pressed his body closer to Leo. Chase wanted to remind himself that they weren't in a rush. But from the way his cock hardened between his legs, it couldn't be help.

Chase could smell the scent of grass on Leo's skin. He had always loved the outdoors but this experience were on a scale of it own. It felt kinda exiting and wild. Just the two out here. They would have to move to somewhere else for the night. Unless they wanted to sleep out in the opened. Something that sounded more romantic than it really was. 

Chase pulled back from the kiss with a groan as he realized another thing.

"Fuck.. I should have grabbed that bottle of lube while I had the change" he groaned annoyed.

"H-Hey" he said laughing as he was falling on the ground on his back holding Chase into his arms. 

. "Twisted? Me?

"Yes you" he said before the other kissed him making him to shut up. That was a nice way to make him shut up and he really didn't mind. "but that's why i love you" he said between their lips not letting the other go. Out in the open, naked, it was like they were savages in the wild, but he liked it. It was comfortable, a little, and different than everything back home. This was new. 

His hands moved and grabbed the others ass pressing their erections together groaning in the kiss. When Chase pulled back he looked puzzled catching his breath. 

"Fuck.. I should have grabbed that bottle of lube while I had the change"

"Then we can take a break and find shelter for tonight and also making some fire since we don't have any spare clothes" he said slapping the others ass. Without the lube it would be hard to do something and a little more painful than normal. 

"Also we need something to eat" he added looking at his lover taking a deep breath, moving some strands of hair from his eyes. 

The blond prince let out a suprised basful chuckle as Leo slapped his bare ass. He could feel his skin growing warm just where his palms had hit Chase. And if hell if that hadn't just made his dick jump in arousal.

'Damn it!' He had to figure out what could be used instead. Cause they would be doing it!

Chase looked suddenly very thoughtfull.

"I actually know a place we can go" he said licking the tast from the last kiss of his lipe.

"It's abit futher west. Around half an hour, giv or take. There is most of everything we need for a few days. And the place is well hidden" Chase didn't know if it would be smart to reveale his hidout. But they couldn't fly back to the human and the couldn't go to Leo's kingdom yet either. Chase was afraid that if they did, Leo would have to realize he would haft to part with him sooner or later.

He didn't like thinking about it but in real life they were both crown princes. Which meant they had obligations to fulfill.

Right now he didn't give an rats ass if Leo figured out where he would go to. He was very sure Leo would never tell a soul about it anyway.

"No one knows about it aside from me so it is safe" he asured as his hand rubbed Leo's naked shoulder.

Leo frown at what the other was telling him as he never expected Chase would know a place around these parts. But apparently his lover was full of surprises. 

"Didn't thought you know a place around here. But guess we both have our secrets" he said smiling lifting his body a little giving the other a quick kiss. 

"If you say is safe then we can go there before the night falls, which will happen in a few hours" he added looking up the sky. "Either we walk naked there or we can try and fly, hopping we don't get caught up in the air. It's your call. You'll have to lead the way" he said sighing holding his eyes on his lover. Chase was really full of surprises. 

It was hard to peel himself off Leo's perfect body, but he had to endure.

Sitting up on his own Chase thought out loud.

"I usally fly there in the cover of the clouds and then shift right before reaching the waterfall. I made a small path from there, that is easy to follow, if you know how to see it. But you got me so I'll be your guide." Chase said.

"I can't even say how long it would take us to walk the distance. But if we stay close together by the clouds well be the before sunset"

Chase got up and offered Leo his hand to help him up as well. "You ready" He said, already starting to shift again.

Leo nodded as Chase told him about the place and caught his hand to get back up. Looking up at the sky he thought what he had say about flying in the clouds which was interesting as he never used them before as camuflage but he had to admit that the other was quite intelligent. 

Holding his hand he smiled and nodded. "Ready" and closed his eyes to change back into his dragon form never letting the others hand go. Once they were back in their dragon form, they jumped and fly straight in the clouds and  then he fallowed Chase as the other was pulling him by the hand. 

Being so close to one another it was a little difficult because he had to be careful and not hit the others wing with his. 

Flying close side by side wasn't easy. Dragons here big and their wings required a lot of space.

There were also another problem with Chase's plan. He could become one with the sky cause of his blue colors. Leo looked like a red dot and was easier to spot.

"The clouds aren't thick enough to hid you away completly. But I think this idea will work, if I cover you from apove and then shift to below you in 15 minuts time. That will surely shake off anyone spotting you and trying to followe." Chase explained though their link as he moved around around Leo and came up above him.

He was most afraid of anyother dragon attacking them from above, outside their blindspot. 15 minuts should give them enough cover to disappear if the red dragon was seen.

Chase bent his neck down to look at Leo from above. "It also way easier to fly this way".

The flew mostly over nothing but forest and bare landscape. But at the occasionally smaller villages Chase would shift to cover Leo from below. As the passed Chase didn't hear any warrning bells sounding out in alarm. So he assumed the tacktick worked.

After about two hours they reached a mountainpass Chase was very familiar with.

Chase took the lead by moving infront to ensure Leo would followe him. 

The clouds above the mountains were dark gray and filled with rain water. They could see the downpour before flying into it.

The rain were thick enough to block their over all veiw of the mountains. Chase made sure to look back often. If he felt Leo was falling behind, he would slow down.

Then Chase started to dive down. They didn't need the cover of the clouds anymore anyway and they were also getting closer.

Rainforest and tall trees peeked up just a few meters below. The rain was like a fog around the pair and they could only see around 20 meters infront of them. Some time a tree would appear and they'd have to avoid it.

There was also a strange sounded over the rain. Like a rumble that grew louder and louder. It didn't hurt the ears but it was noticable none the less.

Chase slowed down as a they reached a hug waterfall  split i two by the rock formation.

Chase knew what happened next might seem alittle crazy. But he still didn't warn Leo as he dived towards the left part of the waterfall.

Just before crashing in Chase tuck his wings into his sides and disappeared.

There was a cave on the other side  wide enough to land. Chase spread his wings back out to break down his speed.

He then back up to make room to when Leo came through. Chase stood infront of the cave wall ready to catch the other so he wouldn't get hurt.

Leo looked at chase how he was changing positions and he had to admit that he was mesmerized by how the other was mixing with the clouds and was undetectable. He on the other hand, was a big red dot on the clouds and probably everyone could see it. Lucky for him Chase was making sure that he was staying hidden as well till they were reaching the landing point. 

Seeing that Chase started to go down with the fly, preparing for landing, Leo watched carefully as he didn't thought he would manage to land safely but he did. Checking one more time the surroundings he started to lower himself trying to get into that cave that Chase ran before. It was almost close that he would injured his wing but he managed to land safely. 

Watching Chase as he reached the ground and looking around he lowered his wings and started changing back. 

"Is this the place?" he asked checking it out, walking further in finding a bed and a place for a fire. "You really did yourself a good living space" he smiled siting on the bed. 

Chase shifted when Leo made it safely inside.

"It's the entrance but yeah" he answered as he moved the wet hair out of his face. There were a small path leading into a a smaller cave opening  where the water couldn't reach.

The room inside were pich black with no light coming in. But the men could still see the inside thanks to their dragon vision.

The cave inside were split in two room. The first thing that greeted them was a small kitchin room. The was a fireplace and and a prep desk carved out of the rock wall. There were also wooden shelfs hung up. There were a litte of dried basic herbs for cooking and a few tools. Other shelfs contained medicin and bandage.

The kitchin was devided by a half wall. Yo separat it from the bedroom. The bed and every furniture inside screamed handmade.

The base of the bed were rock. But somehow Chase had made a good matress with dried staws of grass and wrapped a sheet around  ti keep it together.

You wouldn't think a prince actually used this place. It there wasn't traces of royalty and the fineste things there were was some books and clothes.

Chase took the robe he had hung by the door and threw it over to Leo. "Don't get the bed all wet. It sucks to change the straws" he nagged as he looked for a candlestick.

"I know It's not fancy but but it's safe and I,ve spent a lot of time here" Chase replied as he light the candles one by one.

Once the room was lid. He took a spare robe a started patting his own body dry.

"I found this place many years ago and made it my own little safe heaven.. back at the castle.. I couldn't even sleep in my room. Last time I did, someone tried slid my throat. My father know of why I disappear but not where too.. you are the only one I've ever brought here" Chase was putting an awfull lot of trust in Leo for bringing him here. But he wanted Leo to know that he was okay sharing this with him.

"I made a kitchin but I've only ever used the fireplace to keep the room warm. Most of the time I'm here, I either sleep or read um.. but If you get bored the area is quite beautiful.. when it dosen't rain. And there is a giant pool just a few hundres meters down" He wasn't sure why, but having Leo here in his second home.. well it was making him nervous.

Sitting up and taking the robe he started to dry his body then dressing up with it. He smiled looking around once the candles where lit and was amazed by the great job done to the place. He never thought that Chase would do this by himself and not to mention stay in a place like this. He really was a great guy. Even greater than he was. 

Hearing the other starting to babble nervously he walked to him and wrapped his arms around him. "Will you calm down now?" he said smiling kissing his neck and shoulder pass the robe. 

"I'll keep your secret place secret" he whispered tightening his arms around the other. "You really do amaze me each day" he added taking a deep breath, breathing his scent then sighing as he lifted his head to look at Chase. 

"I understand this is your safest place. And i'll cherish this place together with you" he said holding his fingers under the others chin to make him look at him. He then leaned in and kissed him tenderly. 

Chase stopped his nervous babbling when Leo wrapped his arms around him, and told him to calm down.

He sighed out in relif. "I am calm.. now. And I know you wouldn't tell anyone, so I'm not worried."  He grined basfully from Leo's kisses. The way Leo could make his body relaxe and lean into him was still something Chase was amazed by.

Chase met Leo's gaze with a pretty warm smiled as the other held his chin. The prince felt his stomach tickle as their faces moved closer and his eyes trailed down on Leo's lips. 

God! The male so incredible sexy with his long wet hair in the candle lit room, wearing his robs. They had been naked for a while today, but Chase couldn't promise that they wouldn't go right back to being that again only this time they had a bed.

Chase hummed as their lips came together. He put his arms around Leo's neck to help staying closer. Their bodies pressed together as they shared more kisses.

Chase's hands snuck into the soft rob and caressed the back of Leo's neck. The kiss grew as Chase pressed Leo back forward the bed.

He was ashame for acting so shameless, but right now he just really wanted this man. Chase kept pushing Leo back until he has forced to sit down on the bed. Chase didn't wanna stay too far away so he followed by placing himself on the man's lap.

"Do you think we could continue were we left off before?" Chase asked as their lips ghosted above eachother. His cock stood erect pushing against his robs.

Leo's hands moved centered on his back holding his body press to his. He smiled as he was pushed backwards feeling the change in the lead of the kiss and of the whole thing. 

When he sat on the bed and the kiss broke he looked up at Chase seeing him climb on top of him, which gave him better access to his thighs and ass. 

His eyes moved to Chase's lips and back at his beautiful eyes as he smiled.  He reached his neck and caught the others mouth into a deep kiss grabbing his buttoks in his hands. 

He couldn't understand what he did to him and how he ended up so bewitched by him, but he just couldn't say no to him. He was ready for him any time the other wanted. And he never thought he would ended be so needy for someone. He wanted Chase more than he wanted anything in his life. He meant everything. It was like a piece of him that made the puzzle of his heart whole. He wouldn't change for anything his decisions along the way, as they lead him to his love. 

"I thought you already started" he whispered over his lips smirking, only to pressed his lips against his again, groaning at the connection. His hands moved under the robe fallowing the line of his waist and back and back down, ,pressing his waist downwards as he felt their erections rub against each other. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I thought you already started". 

Chase smiled guilty as he was, before Leo kissed him again. He moaned suprised when when Leo pressed his waist down and grinded his erection against his own.

He lovede the way Leo's hands would felt restless if they weren't holdning onto him. His own were just like that too. Although Leo's touch were alot bolder than his.

One of Chase's hands slid over Leo's shoulder to push the robs open. It stroke down Leo's chest ad belly. He untied the knot and pushed the fabric out or the way, it was getting annoying and his own too. 

Taking a break of kissing, Chase leaned back to take his his own rob and disgarted it on the floor.

"I god some olie we can use as loud in my nightstand"

Leo looked around to find the nightstand. He tried to reach it and pulled the drawer and found a bottle of some oil. He looked at it and then turned to Chase. 

"Why would you have something like this in here? Did you use it with your precious lovers?" he asked lifting an eyebrow curiously. He couldn't deny the fact that he felt kind of jealous but he tried to keep it cool. It was before they meat so it was non of his business, but he couldn't ignore his feelings about others touching Chase or doing sex with him. He didn't want others to see that beautiful face and body. 

"Or did you use it on yourself to make you feel better" he added smirking as his eyes darkened with desire at the image of Chase pleasing himself, here, alone. He slapped his buttocks , forcing an answer out of him, keeping his eyes on his. 

Chase was sucking on Leo's neck as Leo looked for the olie.

He pulled away as the other straightened himself back up and looked at the bottle.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"Why would you have something like this in here? Did you use it with your precious lovers?"

That struck a nerve. Chase's eyebrow was twitching as he tried not to frown. He didn't like the way Leo had just asked him THAT.. why was he suddenly being so mean? Leo already knew he was Chase's first.

His erection deflated abit as he turned his face away not willing to answered that stupid question.

When Leo made him look back at him Chase took as second to think, before his mind was  interrupted and his cock jumped exited at the slap.

"I've used it a couple of times" he said as he took the bottle out of Leo's hand and pushed himself off from Leo's lap. Leo deserve a little punishment for what he had said before.

Chase crawled up in bed and lay down comfortable like he would if he been alone. He lied on his back with his knees up and legs lightly spread. Then he flicked the lid for the bottle open and poured some light scented olie into his palm. Closed the bottle and let it be on the blanket beside him as he started stroking himself.

Chase looked up at Leo as he moved his left hand up and down his cock.

"I do normally just play with myself like this." Chase hummed as he stroke himself the best way. "I leave my boy toyes back at the palace when I feel tired of fucking them" he answered in a normal voice.

Leo noticed the change in the others behavior but didn't quite understand on the spot so he just looked at the other as he shifted on the bed beside him , pouring the oil and started jerking himself. Leo's eyes widened as he looked at Chase stocking his erection making such sexy faces. 

When Chase spoke he started to realize why the other changed his attitude. He didn't meant it like he had sex with others. He was his first, that much he remembered. But he still could had fucked others, right?  Right? 

His eyes were on Chase's body watching every move he was making, every sound he was making out, his whole body was a beautiful show to watch. His cock was starting to throb like crazy wanting to ravage him and make him cry out his name but he didn't know if he wanted to do that just now or just watching. 

This was the most erotic scene he ever had. There was no comparison in this case. Chase was the best thing that ever happened to him and he was the luckiest bastard for having him and for being his. 

He took a deep breath as he stand on the bed and moved to the other end, a little to the side watching him, having a better look as he moved his hand to his own erection that pulsed into his hand. 

"This is a show that i quite enjoy" he groan keeping his fired eyes on Chase's body, licking his lips. If Chase wasn't going to let him touch him, at least he could watch. 

Chase Kept his eyes on Leo the whole time. He could see the confused look in the man's eyes, along side his desire. Chase nipped at his lip when Leo turned over on the other side. Showering him Leo's gorgeous naked body displayed just infront of him.

"Like whise" Chase smile grew softer as his anger slowly melted away.

F###.. Chase felt the salavia in his mouth thicken and his breathing harder. He bite back an appoving groan when Leo took hold of his own cock. Just who the hell was the one getting punished here?! Chase's member throbbed dangerously. He had to ease the pressure and slow down so he could hold the moment longer. 

"Is that the expression you always have when you are alone?" Chase asked as he tilted his head abit down on the pillow to see more of Leo. "..you look so stupidly  gorgeous" he complimented and blushed as his free hand went up along his side and slowly caressed his chest. His skin shivered as his palm ran over a nipple. He imagined it was Leo's hand instead of his own. Chase moaned weakly at the warm tingling. This was by far the most forward thing he had ever done infront of Leo. But he was exited, embarressed and so absolutly aroused by watching Leo pleasure himself.

Pre-cum and oile dripped down Chase's hand and down between his buttocks. The wetness there was making his muscles twitch.

"Is that the expression you always have when you are alone?" "..you look so stupidly  gorgeous"

Leo lifted an eyebrow at the others comment and chuckled a little at the compliment. "I do not know love ... I don't look at myself if i'm in this kind of situations" he said stopping from rubbing his erection as he wanted the other to be the one that would make him cum and not his hand. 

The whole scene was so erotic that it was hard to contain himself from moving or do anything. Almost to unbearable for him. So when chase hummed and moaned as he was touching his chest while holding his erection in his hand, he moved closer to him, moving his hand down the others thigh reaching in between his buttocks at the twitching entrance. Using the oil he pushed a finger inside at the same time as he caught the others lips into a kiss, stopping him from talking him down or anything. 

"You're too damn sexy to not touch you" he whispered brushing their lips then kissed him hungry again as he pushed another finger inside the other, rubbing the muscles in and out. He felt he was about to explode but he wanted the other to be ready. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I do not know love ... I don't look at myself if i'm in this kind of situations"

A shame. Chase thought to himself.  Maybe they should try it infront of a mirror some time.

He noticed Leo started to move again. This time coming right at him. Chase could barely hold a his grin back. He had already forgiven what he had said and just wanted Leo to hold him. 

His hands stopped pleasing him when Leo came up to him. Chase reached out for Leo, just as the other's touch down his thighs.

Chase ran his hand up along Leo's chest, over his shoulder and up into the male's long hair as he bent his head. 

He knew what was to come as he felt Leo's fingers rubbing against the oil skin. Yet he still felt his body jerked in suprise as Leo's fingers breached him.

"Mnh..nh" Chase grabbed into the Leo's hair as he felt the familiar stinging burn and a few moments of uncomfortableness. His soft cries were blocked of by Leo's lips pressing down on his. Soon Chase was answering the kiss and pushing up into him even as Leo pulled back.

He hissed as another finger slid into him but the pain wasn't as bad as the first one. Chase held onto Leo as his body started to get use to his fingers. He jerked his head away when Leo's fingers scratched that specielt spot and looked at him with wet desire.

Chase's dragons eyes were just behind his human onces. Watching Leo like he was a priceless treasure in his collection.

"Leo.." the prince moaned out his lover's name. He couldn't wait. He wanted them to be conected now. To feel his mate's hot love pour into him over and over.

"Ah I want you"

His pleading voice was enough to make his heart race with excitement and desire. He wanted him which only made him even more happy. 

Standing up on his knees he moved out his fingers and spread his legs as he moved in between them pointing his cock at the entrance and leaning in again to kiss him he pushed his hips to sink himself inside the other. He groan in the kiss feeling his cock throb inside and the muscles wrapped all around him. 

"Nmmg... you feel so good ....ngh....and hot..." he groan in the kiss holding his hands on each side of Chase's body to keep his balance as he started to move in and out on a quick pace.  "ha ... ha....ngh...Chase .... You're squeezing me ...ngh..." he moan trying to hold himself from cuming but it was hard. Everything about Chase was arousing him even more. The way he moved, the way he sounded , the way he was reacting to every touch he was making on him. Everything was turning him on and on that it was hard to hold back much longer. 

Standing he moved his hands under Chase's ass, lifting him up holding his legs up in the air as he started to pounce in and out of him harder , faster and deeper. He bend down to Chase licking his lips and kissing him groaning and moaning in the kiss. 

"Ah ah..  mnh oh god Leo!" Chase held onto the sheets tightly as Leo's cock entered him. His chest was moving up and down as he panted. There was the usally hint of pain as Leo started to movd. Chase didn't even have time to let his body ajust, but still he moaned in pleasur. His muscles squeezed down on Leo everytime he moved his hip back and relaxed just fast enough before Leo would thrust back in.

"Ha ngh.. ah ah Ah .. so.. good ah" Chase's legs bent by his knees to help lifte his ass higher and press back against Leo thrust. His eyes were fixed on Leo. He looked so wild and hot from the way he was thrusting his hips with force. His smooth skin glohed in the candle light and the few pearls of sweat the glisten. Prinse Leo was the most beautiful creatur Chase had ever layed eyes upon. He could never not have this in his life. With Leo, Chase felt more alive that he had in all his 79 years.

Chase looked up confused when Leo moved to stand. "What are youAh..ngh!." He barely got to finish before he found out as Leo lifted him up and used Chase's own weight to to help plant his cock deeper into his body.

"Ah ngh.. ah.. Holly F###!.. ah oh Leo! LEO!!" Chase screamed out in utter blist. His toes curled and he was almost forgetting to breath. Chase was on the breaking point, his body tense and balls ached with each thrust. His fingers dug into Leo's arms. "Ngh... Ah ah I'm gonna... ah mnh... cum!.. can't hold it ah!" Chase used the strength he had, to pull himself up. So his upper body were up against Leo's chest. He kissed him with shaky lips as he came.

"F-Fuck..ngh....mghh" he groan when the other tensed making every muscle tense around him turning him to the breaking point. He pressed his lips against the other, welcoming his kiss as he groan in pleasure as he cum with a few thrust right after him, burring himself inside the other. 

Panting he broke the kiss locking eyes with Chase as his body was shaking with the after glow of the climax. He kissed one more time his lips whispering tenderly. "I love you" 

It was a feeling that he couldn't explain. It was more than just simple love. It was his whole existence. He wouldn't imagine his life without the other. 

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la