🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Chase couldn't belive what he was seeing. How could the king have ordered this!

He acted without thinking as he saw how the knights were sorting the crowd and loading them up like animals.

Chase moved towards the group of knights closest. It was much easier since everyone else went the other way.

Chase clenched his fist as his blood started to pound in his ears from all that rage he felt. Human or dragon, the race didn't matter. Human could be just a crule and greedy.

A knight looked at Chase went to capture him. He looked like he expected Chase to run away like all the others. Only Chase didn't move from the place he was standing. 

When the knight grapped his arm, he jerked the man's hand off, hard enough to tip the persons balance.

There were a crash sound of metal as the knight fell back on his ass. The episode had caught the knights attention and the shouter repeated. "Those whom resistens or dosen't volunter will be punishment!"

"Well I don't take orders from a king who treates his people like living-stock. If you wanna exlt and prosecuted go ahead and try!"

Hearing multiple guards rushing back from the carriages he frown looking in their direction.

"Damn it Chase" he cursed as he worked his way out of the shackles by breaking them which was quite easy as he used his dragon power and tried to run through the crowd of people that were all paniked. He would understand why Chase would make a scene but they had agreed not doing such a foolish thing no matter what. He just hopped he would reach him in time before anyone would hurt him. Yes he was stubborn and could fight in his human form, but as many soldiers that were heading towards him it was too hard to handle all by himself. 

Managing to reach some of the guards he punched and kicked them aside running towards the place Chase was. Reaching more closely he took a wooden stick starting to kick in all directions to make room for him and to reach Chase. 

"Fucking hell babe. Couldn't you wait to make a scene later?" he teased when he reach him close enough so that no one could hear them, as he punched one of the soldiers that had caugh Chase's arm and was pulling him. "You really are going to be the death of me love" he whispered standing back to back with Chase looking at the soldiers that had surrounded them. "Any plan that you might want to share?" 

"It wasn't me who started it" Julius defended himself as Leo punched the guy who was coming at him.

He felt Leo's back against his own as six soldiers surrounded them.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:23 AM, mik3la said:

"You really are going to be the death of me love" 

"Not today" Chase smiled back as the men came closer.

"I didn't exactly plan on this or else I would have brought a sword or something" he admitted he could fight just fine with just his bare hands. But it was harder to crontrole his strenght that way.

"Last warrning! Stand down and surrender or the men will be using force.!" The yeller called out to them. As Leo had joined Chase, a few human's were starting to resist too. Inspired by Leo's actions to help another.

"We need to get those people out of those cages before anything else" Chase said to Leo as he pointen to the caught people on thd waggons.

"I didn't exactly plan on this or else I would have brought a sword or something" 

"You can always get one from your enemy love, ngh arrrggg" he said turning and punching another soldier taking his sword blocking another one. "See ... easy" he said trying to make a fun joke in a worrying situation. 

"Last warrning! Stand down and surrender or the men will be using force.!"

The soldiers gave them a moment of breathing as they were surrounding them again and Leo was back to back with Chase. 

"We need to get those people out of those cages before anything else"

"I'm not leaving you to fight them by yourself. They are to many" he said holding his sword up ready to fight if any of the guys were approaching them. 

On 1/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, mik3la said:

"I'm not leaving you to fight them by yourself. They are to many"

"I'm not alone am I?" He send a smile over his shoulder at Leo. He wasn't worried about either of them being harmed. None of the knight had any of those strange weapon they had seen back at the ministers astate.

The only carried swords. And although the weapons could injur and properly kill both of them in their human forms.  They wouldn't be stupid enough to get hit.

Chase raised his knee and kicked the knight coming at him and swing a left punch to knock a sword out of another one's hands.

As the worked their way past the line of guards to the nearby wagon. Julius jumped up and smasker the door to the cage open.

"Come on! Get out of here" he yelled to the people inside before he jumped off the wagon again to help Leo.

Seeing the two men fighting back against the king's knights made the other human's hopeful. But none of them dared to do anything. Not before they saw the first cage being smasked open.

Then some began to yell and some grabbed onto whatever could be used to fight with. The hundres of people suddenly coming at the armed knights, outnumbered them.

Chase even saw how an old man was hitting a knight on his helmet with a cain. While a younger man was trying to overpower the knight in a fist fight.

Soon hell broke out as the people quickly found out that their numbers was what made them stronger.

"Don't kill!" Chase yelled out before the crowd wouldn't just be satisfied with  pushing the knights back.

The people closest by heard him and although their faces on some of them, told him they prefered otherwhise they still did as Chase had said.

The lord yeller who had been in charge ecaped together with his guards and those knights who weren't either engage in battle, knocked out or bound. Stuck their tail between their legs and ran. Leaving the wagons behind.

Chase dropped the sword when the last knights ran away with a few people giving chase just a bit off the way, to make it clear they weren't welcome again.

Happy victorious roars echoed along the crowd as all the people caged up got free.

And in the very early mornings friends and familes embarressed eachother out in the middle of the streets, most still in their sleep wears.

Chase went back to Leo's  side and wrapped his arm around the other's.

"I think these people just figured out what makes the human's so strong" Chase said yo Leo as the crowd around them buzzed with excitment and laughter.

"But I can't forgive that man to push his power in this way down onto his own kind." Chase gritted his teeths furious.

"And I knew each person here will not forget it either"

Leo sigh at the others request but he was right. Those people were treated wrong and they needed help. And since no one was there to do something, they were the only ones in power to help. 
As they made room to one of the carriages he saw Chase busting one of the carriage open and he did the same, screaming at people to get out of there. 
The fight was getting harder and tired but some of the people joined them in fighting the soldiers. 
When Chase shouted not to kill, Leo looked puzzeled at him and at the people who despise of their comments they did as they were told. 
After the last soldier fall everyone shouted in happiness. 
Leo was looking for Chase as they got separated again but was soon found by the other. 

"I think these people just figured out what makes the human's so strong" 
"But I can't forgive that man to push his power in this way down onto his own kind." 
"And I knew each person here will not forget it either"

Leo smiled as he finally understood what the other meant and what his purpose was in this war. He was the one leading to conquer the battlefields. He was going to restore peace. He was the change the world needed and he had to keep him safe. Tightening his hug, he sigh as he realized his journey and the danger that was ahead of them. 

"This is just the beginning. There are other villages that are treated like this but are to afraid to do a change. But being united is the answer. When there are more, victory will fallow" he said smiling sadly as the last words were one his father used to say. 

"I'm afraid this matter will not remain unnoticed by the duke and the others" he said taking one step back looking at Chase. "We have to think of something else"

Chase shrugged. "They wouldn't know we were here, or involed. And the knights wouldn't have known our faces either." He answered.

"But on that acount. We should properly head back just incase" Chase still wanted to cover their alibi so if any suspicions were to come. The servants at least would saw they were back at the astate.

Leo looked around trying to find a faster way of transportation. He saw some horses at one of the carriages so he pulled the other towards them. "Come one" 

Once they took the shackles off the horse he hopped on top and leaned a hand to help the other get on behind him. Using just one horse was better as it was going to be easier to dispose. He then punched the horse with his legs and it started running like the wind, leaving the people behind them. 

They soon reach the duke's estate and used the back door Leo had used when he had sneaked around to go in the village in the first place. 

"Go change and we meet again in a few minutes" he said smiling spanking his behind as he turned and entered his designated room and looked for some changing clothes to use after washing up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chase felt himself being dragged of by the other. His hood fell down to cover his view but was quick to hold it back up.
He saw the horse and felt the blood freeze in his body. Chase's relationship with horses still hadn't gotten any better.
Chase wanted to avoid riding on those things but no other transport would be fast enough to take them back.

It was very much a fight within himself to take Leo's offered hand and let the other pull him up in the back behind him.
Chase's legs were stiff and his entire body tens as he clung on with his arms around Leo.
When the horse was kicked in the side to galop. Chase whined in protest, and his hold got tighter.
The prince felt like an awkward sack of potatoes. Bumping up and down when the speed slowed to a trot.

"I hate this thing!" He screamed as the horse took them off and only left a cloud of dust behind.

When they reached the mansion they hid in the garden and sendt the horse off with a firm slap on it's butt. The animal whined as it took off the same way it had came from.

Chase's legs felt a bit wobberly at first and his end was num. He took off his dirty robe and burned it on the wet bare soild. It could be used as evidens if the right people found it in his closed so it was best to get rid of it.

Chase eyes changed to as he pulled out his dragon powers and blew out a little flame. The cloak was turned it ashes in just a few seconds.

"Be careful okay" Chase whispered as he turned to Leo. He noticed som dirt on the other's cheek and used his sleev to wrip it off.

"See you soon" he said and went towards the south wall of the mansion. He found the window to his room and climed up at the overgrowth on the wall. He knocked the window in without breaking the glass and pulled himself inside.

Once in he hear a the sound of hoovs coming up the road to the mansion. There were more that one set of hoovs so it couldn't be the horse they had used.

Chase hoped Leo had gotten back as he quickly undressed and washed the dirt off. Then he found the most uncomfortable set of clothes the duke had given him. It was enough to foul anyone. Since the clothes were to tight and pretty to fight it. He was dressed for a social event and even put on a tiny bit of parfume. Just enough to not make him gag by the powerful flowery smell.

Maids came running up the hall. Someone was knocking on all the doors by turn.

"Mister Leon... Mister Neil"

Chase went to the door and opened it to see a couple of nervous maids at both his and Leo's door.

"Sorry to intrude this early but some knights has demanded every person in the house to gather" the mail said.

"Knights. Do they usally come like this?" Chase asked acting as if suprised the frowned confused. "Whh have they come here?" Something must have been off as they snuck off if the knights could pin point their exact lokation.

The mail shook her head. "I don't know anything sir. Please go to the ballroom with everyone. The headbutler is getting his lordship as we speak." The young woman informed and weng on to informed more people.

• 2 weeks later...

"I hate this thing!"

The fact that the other was amused by ridding the horse made him more cute than ever , but they had to reach the mansion in time in order to not make the others suspect anything. Once they reached the back garden they let go of the horses and Chase burned the clothes they had used for disguise. 

"Be careful okay"

His chest was hurting, feeling that something was off but he didn't want to say anything to the other. Catching his arm that cleaned his cheek, he pulled it closer to his lips and kissed it. 

"You be careful too" he said looking at him being worried of this strange feeling he had. 

"See you soon" 

He nodded as the other turned and went to a different entrance in the mansion, making sure they weren't seen and he went it too, through another door he used before. Once he was back in his room he changed the clothes into something more clean and just when he was ready he heard the knocks on the door before it got opened by some maids. He frowned looking at them, seeing Chase on the other side in the doorway of his room as confused as him. 

Walking out of the room he heard the maids about the sudden visit which only made his guts tightened even more. That was bad. Maybe the guards didn't recognized them as they were in different clothes and covered in dirt but it was a big risk. 

"Let's go then" he said trying to sound as calm as he could be but his instincts where on high alert if anything was going to happen. He fallowed one of the maids along the hall and down to the ballroom. I have a bad feeling about this, he thought knowing that the other was able to hear him as they were close to one another. 

As soon as they reached the ballroom and the maid opened the door everyone turned to look at them. There were servants of the mansion and at the same time came the Duke through the other entrance.  Leo tried to keep his distance from the guards and keeping a low profile but he was checking the all. 

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

I have a bad feeling about this.

They couldn't have followed us.. could they? I didn't sense anyone and we were careful. Chase replied back in his head as they walked side by side down the hallway.

Chase felt uneasy. Eventhough he wasn't showing it, his nerves were on egde with worry.

They were only halfway down the stares when he hear the duke's angry voice travle through the rooms.

"What is the meaning of this!"

Chase looked at Leo. He wanted reach out and squeeze the other's hand but with so many people around he couldn't.

'If we gets figured out, we run..' He said to Leo just as the entered the ballroom.

Around the room was the duke and his lords, as well as all the servants and handsmen.

Tristan spotted them coming in but were too wrapped up in trying to figure out what was happening that to come over.

There were around 15 knights. But compared those they had seen this morning on town. These men were dressed i shine amor more ment to seem impressive than intimidating. Their jewle covered swords were all secured by their waist. Even the captain whom the duke was yelling at, didn't rest his hand on the handle.

"By orders of the king every man and woman in your househole between the age of 16 to 40 is to go serve the king. And your lordship is to go directly to court. Where his majesty minister will assign you." The captain explain calmly as he ran his gaze run over the assembling.

The captain stood firm and ready but Chase sense the man didn't have is heart in it to threaten them as the once from before had.

But the man also had to do his job. Otherwhise he could lose his head.

Chase stepped closer into Leo as the the people around started to panick around them.

This was no different that that back then.

"Why are we being called!" An angry footman took a step forward as he asked the captain.

Two knight stepped towards the man to stop him where he was. It worked but didn't calm the crowd.

"We are at war with the dragons who threaten our very existence! Everyone needs to pich in if we are to suvive!" A knight answered the footman with annoyance in his voice.

More shouts came out and a few of the knight's drew their swords.

The grand duke called for silence and signaler for the captain to get his knight's under crontrole.

"I will go to court and speak this matter to the king. And no one in my household can be made to leave before I have returned" Tristan said out loud to ease his staff.

The captain couldn't go against the ordes of someone as high as the duke so he nodded."My men will make sure no one tried to leave in the mean time then."

Tristan weren't pleased by that answer but it would just have to do.

"Neil you will come with me" the Duke said as he walked away from the captain.

"No one in your household aside from you can leave my lord" the captain replied.

Tristan turned sharply and pointen towards Chase. "This lord is my out of country guest and therefor not of my household. And his guard will be drivning the carriage."

"I can't" tje captain started, but Tristan stopped him.

"I was drinking all last night til morning. You think I'll be cable of driving? Neil come!"

Tristan tramped out of the room and when no knight went after him. Chase and Leo followed.

(Now I just wanna get this part over with. Spoiler they are gonna take over today.)

The whole scene was pure chaos. As the knight's were talking the staff was panicking even more. He wanted to say something to calm everyone but that was too risky. Thankfully the duke was good at one thing and that was to calm his people and take the matter in his hands as his status was letting him. When the captain said about the dragon attacks Leo frown not believing a word of it. That was crazy. Dragons never start war unless they were directly attacked and that was not a war started by themselves but more a defense. So what the captain was saying was pure garbage.  He looked at Chase and back at the duke and captain and took a deep breath trying to calm his nerve. How dare they blame the dragons for it. That was outrageous. 

Hearing his name and Chase's made him snap from his own mind and look up at the duke. He wanted them going with him but why? Off all his men he chosen them. Why would he? could that be a trap? But either way, it was a possibility to get out of the mansion and away from the knights and find out what the hell was all this about. Not to mention, they got a good shot to get closer to the king and see the scumbag's face. 

Leo nodded as he fallowed Chase checking the knights making sure they were not making any sudden move. Once they reached the carriage, Leo hold the door open for Chase and the duke, acting like a servant would do. It was strange how good he was at this acting. That thought made him smile but he ignore it. Before leaving, he asked one of the dukes drivers where was the kings place. The man gave him some directions and he figure it out where to go and what road to take. Apparently along the way there were signs that would help him. 

Jumping on the carriage he started driving, keeping an eye at the surroundings but also his hearing on what was happening in the carriage with the duke and Chase. 

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

'Have you ever drov a carriage before?' Chase asked worried, as he went past Leo in the door and got in.  It just wasn't his lucky day.

He sat down on th the other side of the carriage from the duke, and held on tightly to the seat as it started moving.

The duke wore an angry frown as he stared out the window. Chase didn't know if he should say anything so he just kept his mouth shut.

Till the duke spoke. "Was thing this bad I the city as well?"

Chase's eyes widened for a mer second.

"Don't pretent you weren't there earlier on. I've seen you two sneak off a lot lately. And I also know what you did while you were out"

From how the duke seemed like he didn't care Chase wasn't threaten by the man.

"You send someone to spy on me? They must have been good then" he said as he watched the human closely. Chase had keen senses but with all those human's around it was harder to notice one following them.

"I had to keep an eye on you to see if you were dangerous to me or not." The duke replied.

"And your conclusions? Am I dangerous?" Chase asked with intense eyes staring down at the human.

Tristan shrugged "Properly.. but right now I fear more of what that bastard king is trying to pull that what you are trying to do."

"I don't have any idea whatever your lordship is talking about" Chase leaned back with his hands folded across his chest.

The duke smiled kindly at him.

"Your pretty little act dosen't fool me Neil. You ard a smart man and just as hard to figure out. You interestes me and that charm you put on does something more.. its just a shame your interested lies with someone else" the duke's eyes went past Chase towards the drivers direktion.

"Why you would chose someone so unfit I just don't get"

Chase frowned. What was that supost to mean! He was clearly badmouthing Leo. How could he call Leo anything but handsome?! Chase loved everything of that person. His long black hair that tickled his skin as they lay together. Or those deep red eyes Chase could find himself lose in. Leo was a god damn God compared to anyone here.

Tristan's chuckle broke Chase's train of thoughts. "Don't get so made. I'm simply jealous that is why I don't get it."

Then Chase remember.  The spell. Human couldn't see Leo's true appearance as long as that spell worked.

"He is not what the eye makes of him" Chase felt the warmth grown color in his cheeks.

"Looks aren't everything, but he really has it all" he couldn't help but to smile. He could properly guess that Leo was listening in on them aswell.

The duke shook his head as he sighed out about how love truely was blind.

'Maybe but even so..' Chase leaned into the carriage wall. Imagining it as Leo's back. 'I prefer living blind'

The carriage stopped as they arrived and a footman stepped up to open the door.

"I wish to see the king now" Tristan told the man as he stepped out side and headed up the stares.

Chase came out after. He felt a little awkward after the conversation in the carriage before.

Even if he was driving, Leo was still listening carefully at their conversation even if sometimes he wasn't picking quite all of it. He did get the fact that the duke had been spying on them but he was curious just like Chase why he didn't said anything but maybe he had other plans for the king just like them. After seeing him so upset because of the knights roaming in his house like that, he knew the duke didn't liked the king one bit but he was kind of forced to act like it. 

The rest of the conversation was halfway heard. He heard some comments about him and Chase defending him but he didn't want to stop and fight with the other. It was their only chance to get to the king and finally meeting the crazy guy. 

They soon reach the town where the king was and was surprised to see his people live in poverty just like the other villages. Was the guy this crazy for power that he didn't see his own people? Shouldn't he at least do something better for his own people at least? How could someone like that still be a king? Stopping the carriage he got off waiting for the others to get out and fallowed them, noticing how many guards were in the village and surrounding the castle all up till the last tower. The guy is paranoid, he thought blinking a few times then lowered his eyes as he was supposed to be a servant. 

Chase notice the guards as well. The castle would be guarded but this seemed a bit over kill. Their carriage was the only one parked. Two more nobles just arrived after them and more seemed to be coming.

The stairway up to the palace entrance had a guard on each step and five on both sides of the door. Chase didn't know why  but something seemed like some kind of set up. Going with the duke had only pulled them from into more danger.

Chase saw those strange weapon from before on som of the guards as well.

He didn't like the look of those thing. He could guess what purpose they were for and didn't want to try being in range of such thing.

Tristan was fast as he took the steps up the stairs two at the time. Chase had slightly sorter legs but stil stayed clost behind the duke.

'Why is the outside guarded?' Chase wondered as the passed the last line of men by the door.

The court house was huge with a wide celling high above painted with little naked angels in a sky like backdrop.

Nicely done but Chase only thought it looked like a crappy version of the real sky.

The court house was so giant that even the big crowd of nobles who had already gathered seemed tiny until they got closer. There were chairs, but not many actually used them. Most of the nobles were to upset and angry as they spoke with eachother in loud voices.

Chase recognised some of the ministers were among them aswell. But compared to the nobles like Tristan. They seemed more calm.

"When will the king come out. He can't ignore us after making us come here"

"If he wants war he can damn well fight it himself"

Chase lost sight of the duke in the crowd. It wouldn't have matteret anyway. The duke had brought them. But this was as fare as his help could go.

"Stay close to me" Chase said as he turned to Leo and held onto the other's sleev.
"I didn't think the king is being completly honest about why he brought so many here. Did you see the guards outside. With a place so heavily guarded, why isn't there even one inside." Chase comented, just as on of the angry nobels said that he did have enough. And turned to the door.
Just as got close four guards blocked the exit.
"And they don't want anyone to leave either."

More minutes passed with nothing happening aside form more people coming in. The seats slowly filled up as the lords and ladies got tired of standing around.
Chase felt with them. Although his waist wasn't tighed with laces. The fanzy clothes he had put on still felt rather uncomfortable. Lucky de didn't wear any of those ridiculous heels, like some of the other wore.
Minutes turned into an hour before something finally happen.

Above everyone was there a small terrace and someone dressed black uniform with a long red cape came out.
"The king!"
"Look up there its the king!"
"That bastard finally decided to show"
Every person looked up as they murmered between themself.

This was the first time Chase had ever gotten to see the selv inplaced king.
The man had brown graish hair, like the colour of a rate. His nose croked like a raven's beak. He was thin and looked oliy like an eel... this was the man they called king? The very same person who had killed his human great grandfather?
Chase hadn't known anything of his human family up until just a few months ago.
He didn't know what he would feel when he would see the king. Anger. Sadness.. no, if anything he felt disgust.
The air around the human was thick with a sickning greed for power.
Chase felt his stomach turn and had to hold on to Leo tightly, not to bent over and gag.

"My people" the king started and the room went quiet.
"As I understand many of you aren't supportiv of my actions. Eventhough I am simply trying to protect us"
"This sick orders of yours aren't what we need. When did dragons threaten us? I've never even seen one in person. And you want us to send our people out to fight your unreason less war? How do you expect us to react your highness!?" A voice yelled up and the crowd agreed with that person.
"They've left us alone this long"

Chase could see the madness in the human rulers eyes as he leaned out over the terrace.
"No reason!? The fact that they ard out there is enough! They stop us from evlolving and expanding our power. I personly belive they should be whipped out or caught so we can learn how to use them to our advantage."

The lord and ladies got loud again.
"That it crazy!"

That word seemed to set off something within the human king. He raised his palm up and on that signal every door to the court room shut closed.
"To go against the kings wishes is treason." The king's voice gave Chase chills in an unsettling way.
"But no matter. What would i want with such servants that isn't of use. I'll just make use of them." The king laughed like he had just said a good joke that nobody understood..

(Bang) a piller that held the celling up blew up.
Screames started and people ran towards the doors.
"How tragic. The court got under attack just as every highborn in the contry were gathering. The roof collapsed and crusted everyone expected for the king. Too bad the dragon how did it got away... with this I'll pretty easily get people over on my side and you'll all be death anyway"

Chase was just about to move when..
(Bang bang.) Two pillers more exploded and crumbled. The sky celling above to crack and you could hear the weight starting to give out.
The king left just before dust and smaller debris clouded the air.
Chase clenched his teeth. He wanted to go after the human but there were people here who needed their help right now.
"Leo we got to get them out of here!" Chase yelled over the screams hand shouts.

Leo found it even more strange when they reached the hall where every noble was in having the same confused expression like them. Something was definitely wrong and his instinct was telling him that they should get the hell out of there, but as soon as they entered the room, every door has been shut and guarded like they were the enemy. Feeling Chase's arm on his he looked at him and then at the others, checking them out. Even the nobles were worried not understanding why they had been summoned like this and why they were guarded like prisoners. Maybe that was it. Those weren't normal guard at a palace. They were like the ones in the village with weapons that those men had back there when trying to force the people into carages to be taken to war. A war that wasn't there. 

When the King showed his face at the balcony, Leo felt rage running through his veins, and every inch in his body was acking to let out his dragon and kill that man. But he had to contain himself. There were to many people around and it wasn't the time to show there where Dragons between them. Not to mention, the King's idea of the war with the dragons and how he was talking about them like he was the greater good for this lands made him even more angry. 

What he didn't expect was the King outrage at the nobles that disagreed with him about this war and the idea of capturing the dragons or kill them. That was really crazy. Dragons were much stronger than any man around here but with their new weapons they could do some damages to their kind aswell.  Treason?? Treason is what you do you sick bastard, he thought narrowing his eyes feeling his body shaking with rage.  Make use of them? What the he-..., he thought when the next second the bang that was above them made the room shake as a pillar exploded making pieces of bricks to fall down on them all. 

"How tragic. The court got under attack just as every highborn in the country were gathering. The roof collapsed and crusted everyone expected for the king. Too bad the dragon how did it got away... with this I'll pretty easily get people over on my side and you'll all be death anyway"

"This guy is crazy!" said Leo between his teeth holding Chase near him steady, making sure nothing was falling down on them. Everyone started panicking and screaming. It was like hell was loose. This king was going to kill his nobles and blaming the dragons?! That was outrageous. How could he do this? Then came the second wave of explosions which made the room shake even more and building slowly collapsing over them. Keeping Chase steady as they wanted to move away he looked around all the people screaming and back up at the balcony where the king was before but he was gone. That was his plan all along. Gather the nobles, blame the dragons only to have a reason to fight the dragons. Blaming them.

"Leo we got to get them out of here!" Chase yelled over the screams hand shouts.

Leo looked at Chase and around trying to find a way out for them. It was hard to do it in human for. We will not make it like this. I know it will be risky, but the only way to save them is to get them out in dragon form. It is risky but we don't have a choice, thought Leo communicating with Chase as they tried to stay away from the blocks of rock and glass that were falling on them. 

Not waiting for Chase's respond and probably going to regret this later, he closed his eyes and transformed into his dragon form. Red scales came out instead of human skin as sharp tail and wings grew instantly. The nobles were to panicked to even notice a big red dragon with them in the room, but it wasn't long till someone shouted "DRAGON!!!" and everyone went even more mental. Damn it!, he thought as he started to get some of the nobles with his arms, flying them out through the ceiling that was half collapse and getting them out in the yard where they were safe and returned for the others. 

One by one he managed to grab them and take them out to safety, even if they were still screaming and trying to escape his grip when he was trying to save them. As soon as everyone was out, the building collapsed, happy that they weren't in there when that happened. Then there was silent when he turned around and saw the nobles watching them with scary eyes. I'll so regret this decision, he thought looking at the nobles waiting for them to throw rocks or fight them back. 

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

12 hours ago, mik3la said:

We will not make it like this. I know it will be risky, but the only way to save them is to get them out in dragon form. It is risky but we don't have a choice.

There wasn't time to form a futur plan. The roof caved in and everyone kept to the side wall like they were.

Chase felt the on coming shift as the air around Leo got hotter. He took a few steps back and avoided being hit by Leo's tail.

"Dragon!!" The screams cut in his ears and he could only image how it would feel for Leo. Now that his senses were sharper.

Chase ran towards the nearest group of people and yelled.

"If you wanna live, get on the dragon!"

Nobody moved closer to leo so when the dragon started picking then up by himself people fresker even more.

Take as many you can and go! I'll be right behind you. Chase told Leo thought their link and ran towards the door.

"Out of the way!" He yelled as he speeded up and slamed right inyo the door. The wood broke out of the wall and the big entrance felt like a huge tree..

"Dragon! it really eating us!" A man running towards the exit yelled. Chase smacked the guy for being annoying. But he didn't crontrole his strenght enough so the man flew a few meters along the front area.

Just as Chase was about to head back in to help the Last ones he felt someone pulle him back from behind. "Neil get away it's a dragon" the voice he remember and pushed the duke off.

"Open your eyes! This it isn't his doing but your kings. The dragon is only saving those people" Chase snapped angry. His purpils shifted form startling the human male.

"Oh my god.. what are you" the duke's face had turned Palermo as he stared at Chase with fear.

"Aparently what you make of me" Chase turned facing the crowed before him.

There was so much noise going around that his voice wouldn't be able to be hear by all. But if simply half the group did. The eftect would turn out the same.

"What attacked you weren't a dragon. What locked you inside a building to bury you under it's cold hard stones weren't pland by dragons"

"It was the king!" Someone yelled out and a few other's nodded in agrement as they calmed down.

"But then why is a dragon here, was it also set up by the king?" A girl asked confused.

"That dragon were just as much a victim as you. But he helped to save you instead of just running off." Chase explained.

"Just who are you and what do you know!," the there were those who was angry in the groub and needed something to use that stress out on.

"I'm.." Chase was lost in what to say. 

A shadow moved over them and the human gasped when the red dragon planed beside Chase.

Another gasp went through the crowd when the dragon suddenly turned into a pretty looking human male with long black hair and crimson blood red eyes.

Leo's disguise magic had broken when he had turned.

Chase stood with the entire countrie's nobility before him and Leo by his side. The man looked like his skin was glowing. Properly after shifting after do long.

"I am prince Chase White. Son of prinsess Fiona and the blue king. By birth-right. I am heir of the throne of this land." He spoke with courage and confidence. Pushing put his chest to looked more of himself.

After landing and changing back into his human form and not as his disguise but as his true self, everyone was still shocked and kept his distance away from him. He took the cloak from the ground to wrap it around his waist and looked at Chase who was trying to make the nobles understand the whole damn situation by presenting as who he truly was. Chase White. As soon as the other spoke his name and claimed his name and title he revealed himself with his true form. White hair and big blue eyes and a beautiful white skin. He was a bliss. 

Everyone remained silent at the announce of his title and the way he looked and then the whispers started. 

"Don't know if this is good or bad, but i'm ready for a fight if they still want to" he said to Chaise as he came closer to him, looking at everyone around and at the duke who still couldn't believe what he was seeing. 

"If they wanted a fight the should have run to their kinc by now." Chase whispered to Leo for only him to hear.

"How can we just trust the words of a strange and an none human for that matter?!" Someone asked.

Of all the people Tristan was the first to take a step forward. Chase wasn't sure witch side the duke would be one. But the man had known from the beging, that Chase wasn't who he had said he was.

"No matter if we trust him or not we can't turn a blind eye to that bastard of a king. He would have killed us all if these guys hadn't helped. I trust Nei-Chase" he looked back at chase as he corrected himself. "I trust him enough to know he wouldn't hurt anyone."

"What about the dragon?" Can you say the same of him too?" A woman asked nervously.

Chase spoke up with a voice the could be heard clearly over the crowd.

"The dragons don't want war! Human are by natur afraid from what they either can't controle or understand. Your king has lead you to carry an unnecessary fear." Pf coures there were bad dragon as there were bad people. But Chase didn't thinking he should be bringing that up now.

"We want to make peace. Humans and dragons living side by side is already happening." Chase held a small pause before continuing. "I myself are a living proof. My mother was a human, my father a dragon. I got the good and bad from both worlds. But now isn't the time to speak. It is time for actions. Do you wanna die for a king of do you wanna live. That is the choise each of you has to make. Knowing you wouldn't haft to fear anything from my path" Chase eyes scaned the guards who was still left around the court yard. Each face were twisted in thought but Chase could see how they eould turn out. In the end the only action was to bring down the fall of their king.

Something Chase wouldn't interfere with. He and Leo could easily go had kill the fake king. But that would just set of as an bad image for the other human's who weren't here to witness what had transpired. 

"You guys should be able to handle this one for yourself and once you are ready to talk. Hang a hug flag up in the tallest tower. I wouldn't come unless you do."

Chase turned away from the crowd and started to undo his corset as he mind linked with Leo. "We are getting out of here now while they are still thinking"

The second the corset dropped to the ground Chase form started changing.

The clothes tore as he grew and sprouted featheres. His tail swung over the people group away from them and his wings stretched out.

It had been so long since he had felt the rush of his wilder form and it embrace him.

He send a dragon smirk Leo's way before basking with those huge wings to take him into the air.

Leo didn't like how the others were talking about them but he was even more surprised when the duke had talked for them. HE never thought the other would defend them, not after they had lied him and all. He smiled thankful for his help and turned as Chase started to change into his dragon form. It really was a long time since he saw him change, and god what a beautiful view it was. 

Taking a deep breath, he changed himself aswell and jumped in the air to fallow him. "Where are we going?" he asked through their mental connection as he managed to reach him in the air. He was still checking their surroundings to make sure they weren't attacked by anything. With a crazy king one didn't know what to expect. 

Chase flew off slowly enough for Leo to catch up. He turned his long neck to look at the other dragon as he came up beside him.

"We are going away for a few days. We can't do anything beyon this. It would only work against us if we were there. Although I would like to dig my fair shares of blowes to that fake king. If we kill him it would only act as proof pf what the humans already belive of us." Chase growled annoyed as he watched the city becaming smaller behind them. "And I think we deserve sometime to us self as well. Safely away"

Chase rolled his body in the air so he could be on Leo's other side.

He studied the red dragon. This was the first time both had be in their dragon form together and also the first time Chase could get a closer look at Leo

Leo's form and build were familiar to other dragons he had seen. But what really set them apart was properly their wings. Chase's wings were covered in featheres but his body were scaley like an lizard.

Leo's wings were naked with nothing covering the leather skin.

"It's kinda funny that this is the first time I've really seen you, in this form.. when I've seen every inch of your other half" Chase smirked and spotted an open place far from everything in the middle of nowhere.

"Lets land down there. This should be far enough." The human wouldn't have be able to follow even they had horses.

The open space he had spotted was an clearing surrounded by forest with no trace of humans or dragons.

The nearby trees made cracking noises as they rock it the strong wind gust from the dragons wings.

Chase wasn't in a hurry to change back yet. It had been do long since the last time. It felt like coming home as he had let himself change his form and he wanted to enjoy it just for a little more.

"Ah, how I've missed this" Chase said as he stretched his long lims.

Leo nodded at the other's explanation. That would be the kings plan and then the humans will only believe those stupid stories even more. They would be hunt down like dogs. Killing the king right now wasn't an option. They had to wait and let the lords do their bidding for now. 

"what do you mean the first time seeing me in this form? Did you forgot the festival or the first time we've meat and your brothers tried to fight me while i was injured?" he said smiling and wiggling his tail to touch his as they were flying. 

Landing behind Chase he walked slowly to the side as he looked at his beautiful dragon form. They were different in so many ways. He looked around making sure there were no people around and that it was a safe spot. It really had been some time since he walked in his dragon form. He didn't had time to enjoy alone time in his dragon form and explore more of what he could do. He fairly used it in combat as he never needed to fight other dragons and such. 

"Yeah ... i've missed it too" he said smiling taking a deep breath and closing his eyes for a few seconds and then open them and just wonder around. Using his dragon eyes he could see everything more clearly and more close. and everything looked beautiful. 

Chase had forgotten about the festival the had went to back then. But now that Leo meantioned it he remember.

"It just proves my point. I've grown up with dragons around that not seeing even one for so long had made me crazy.." Chase shook his head.

When they were both on the ground Chase smiled at how careful Leo was as he looked around for any danger.

He is so protective.  It made Chase feel weirdly pleased. Although he had already made sure no one would be here before they landed.

Chase snuck up behind Leo and playfully  nipped the red dragons neck to gain his attention. "Relax a bit Leo. No one is here" he giggled as he let go of him.

"You are so on egde I thought a like nip might lossen you up a bit" Chase's body started to dimly glow as his size shrunk down to his human form. He send the other a teasing smirk as the glowing subsided. He didn't bother to hid his naked self infront of Leo. The male had seen it before and Chase were no blushing virgin anymore.

His white blond hair macthed some of the flowers in the grass and his blue eyes mirrored nothing but Leo.

"Think of it as an vacation for a few days"

"Relax a bit Leo. No one is here" 

"Is never a bad thing to be cautious" he said smiling wiggling his tail looking at him. He really missed to see him this relaxed and in his dragon form. It was a beautiful sight. 

"I can be relaxed" he said frowning watching him change into his human for. The glowing of his body was only making him more beautiful than ever. He couldn't take his eyes from him and so did the other. There were just them two. A moment of relaxation. Sighing and closing his eyes he started to turn himself back in his human form. Inch by inch he was slowly shrinking in his human form. Once he was back to his normal self he opened his yes and looked at Chase. 

"Now this is a view i really like" he said stepping closer to the other, wrapping his arm around his waist, letting their bodies touch. His other hand started moving to his arm and shoulder and then his chest. The soft skin under his fingertips felt so nice. "We can relax and take our time" he whispered looking at his parted lips then he leaned closer and kissed him gentle.