Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed shuddered under him and tried to hide his wince, "romantic." He chuckled softly and raised a brow as he looked up at him. "If you make any small or woman comments I'll use my alchemy against you." Reaching his hands up he rubbed them against his chest feeling each muscle.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy chuckled and felt his muscles shudder under the blonde's hands. "Mmmm... I am a romantic man." The raven sucked on a couple of his fingers before pushing one in Ed's entrance, knuckle deep. He was careful to avoid too much pain toward the blonde. He worked his finger deep and rrotated as he moved it. He waited for Ed to loosen up before pushing in a second finger.

"Ahhh!" Ed arched up a little under him as he felt the digit push inside him. A shudder ran through him from the raw pleasure he felt from it. Moaning softly his hands ran up to the back of Roy's neck and gently scratched his fingers against the back of his head. "You don't need to go... ahhh... all gooey on my Taisa." Actually the romantic stuff he wasn't sure if he liked, it embarrassed him since he wasn't used to it.

Roy laughed and scissored his fingers inside the blonde. "Don't worry. There is a limit to my romantic side." The raven pulled his fingers out and angled himself enough to slowly enter Ed, taking him to the hilt. He moaned softly and grasped the teens' hiips, rocking his hips.

A long low moan came from Ed as Roy pushed inside him. He brought his left hand to his mouth to bite onto it, "mnnn..." When the other started to move it was like heaven. As long as he wasn't bent over it wasn't so bad. Sure he was a bit sore and very very tight but it wasn't bad. He could handle a fairly good railing from the other. His cock was dripping onto his stomach from the wonderful pressure against his prostate and for some reason this felt so much better than before. He had been used to it for a while but this time... it felt incredibly good. Saliva dripped down the side of his mouth as he tried to keep his moans at bay and his eyes closed tightly.

Roy groaned and thrust his hips harder, clutching the blankets on either side of Ed as he moved. The bed started to rock a little bit and creak with the movement. The raven leaned down and kissed the blonde. The tightness felt incredible and he didn't understand where the change came from, but it almost felt like a woman. He had thought Ed felt better than a woman, but now he found that Ed mixed with a little of the female tightness was incredible.

Ed was at a loss, why did it feel so different? But that thought process laster all of five seconds before Roy hit his spot and made him scream. Grabbing onto the sheets he pulled it to his mouth to muffle himself. Warm tears went down his cheeks but it was only because of how pleasurable this way. It was unlike anything before.

Roy thrust his hips more and kissed down Ed's neck as he moaned against the tan flesh. He loved this teen and it was sort of horrifying. He was in love with a technical child. Yet, knowinf that didn't stop his feelinga from growing.

Soon Ed was a panting and moaning mess his hair moving about his head drying just from his movement. Suddenly he tensed round him and came crying out loudly which surely the whole hotel heard him. He gripped the sheets as semen hit his stomach.

Roy gasped as he came in the blonde hard. He rode out his orgasm, thrusting faster. "nnnh... Ed, I love you and I do mean it. Like I did last time." The raven pulled out slowly before laying next to Ed. He gently pulled the blonde to his chest. "It feels like it's been awhile."

- - - Updated - - -

Roy gasped as he came in the blonde hard. He rode out his orgasm, thrusting faster. "nnnh... Ed, I love you and I do mean it. Like I did last time." The raven pulled out slowly before laying next to Ed. He gently pulled the blonde to his chest. "It feels like it's been awhile."

"It has been a while," Ed turned over wincing as he moved. Now he felt sore which he usually did a little but this was different. Almost like a warm tingling sore in his stomach. Resting his head on the raven's shoulder he wrapped his arm around him. "I love you too." He trembled a little and took a deep breath before chuckling softly. "You made me into a sap!"

"Hey. I did nothing but seduce you. You did the rest." Roy chuckled as he wrapped an arm around the blonde's waist and pulled him tighter to his waist. He had noticed the wince but chose not to say anything. Sometimes it was better to leave things as they are. The raven laid his jead against the top of Ed's head and closed his eyes. "Mm.. but I don't mind you turning me into a sap. I still love fucking you. But making love is nicer than I had thought. We should do it more often. This once a week thing to once a month is killin my libido."

Ed chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the raven, "well we'll just have to figure out a schedule and make some plans during the week. I don't think I'm up to field work for a couple weeks. It's going to take a couple days to get back to central. Are you going to reveal yourself? Or hide away? You can stay with me and Al." The blond mindlessly rubbed his fingers over the others back along the curves of his muscles.

"I believe it's time to return to my post. Throw a curve ball at the enemy." Roy relaxed into the touch and smiled. The cuddling was new for him, but he kind of liked it. Maybe a real relationship had it's ups. "Maybe I'll jhave a new assignment for you. Being my assistant. Then you can go one the missions with me."

Ed smiled softly and kissed his shoulder gently. Honestly this was the only relationship Ed knew o it was all knew except the sex now. He knew the way Roy liked to kiss, touch and move his hips. This was the man who knew his secret and accepted him, plus they had a lit of middle ground to get along with. Yeah there was an age gap but most of the time it didn't feel like it, "as long as we figure out how to help my brother. I keep getting closer but every time I do, more horrible information appears."

"We'll figure it out. There has to be an answer out there for you." Roy kissed the top of the blonde's head and ran a hand through the blonde's tresses. "Maybe we can do an exchange with a humonculis for his body. Wouldn't technically be bad. You try killing them anyway."

"Al wouldn't want that," Ed sighed heavily. "We discussed that already." He looked down at the others chest with a solemn expression. He hated what his brother was going through. "Feels a bit unfair that he's stuck like that and I get this." He chuckled bitterly.

"Alphonse doesn't blame you. He knows you are doing everything to help him." Roy brought a hand up and brushed some loose blonde strands behind Ed's ear. "We'll figure out something. Besides, does he know the talk? He's still just a kid in there afterall."

"He may sound like a child still but he's experienced more than most adults," Ed sighed heavily. He was always so worried and so protective over him. It was really eating away inside him. He couldn't help it they were both in a terrible situation and the only thing he could do was stand beside his brother and try to help. "It's all my fault..."

"You both have and it's neither of your faults. Anyone would try to do what you did if they lost someone dear to them." Roy pulled the blonde into a hug and nuzzled him. "I... I tried it once... I obviously didn't accomplish anything."

Ed wrapped his arms around Roy, "you tried it?" Those golden eyes looked up at his lover. In a way it was reassuring that he had tried it too. Reaching his hand down he took Roy's into his. "It doesn't matter at this point. We've both made mistakes and paid for them. Now we need to work to fix them."

"When Hughes died... I tried bringing him back. He was my best friend." Roy sighed and held the blonde tightly, looking down at him. "I love you and that scares me, because I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." The raven shook his head andran a hand through theblonde's hair. "Like I said, we'll figure this out together."

Ed looked at the other with such a sad expression, "promise me one thing... you won't ever try that again. There's no real way to bring someone back. I was lucky I got Al's soul but it pushed me through the door. That's why I know how to form a circle with my body. Equivalent exchange Roy." Pulling himself closer to Roy sleep tugged at him as he closed his eyes. "Lets just get some rest and the next couple weeks we'll work to get better. You'll be back in your office and I'll... I guess I'll be by your side more." He smiled softly.

Roy yawned softly and nodded. He was feeling pretty worn out at this point. "Alright. No leaving until we're both awake either." The raven closed his eyes and held Ed close. He didn't plan hto let the other go.

((I'm going to time skip them a little if that's alright))

Getting back to central proved easier than the blond thought. With Roy's help he got onto the train and off again, but needed some help to his flat. Once things had settled after Roy revealed himself Ed was slowly getting back into work but had to be careful. Moving was becoming easier but then something else started to bother him. He had to have caught the flu. He had no fever but he was more hungry than usual, which was odd for him. He was always hungry but not he felt like he couldn't ever eat enough, then on top of it every morning he found himself feeling nauseous.

Trying to ignore it he came into central looking a bit pale. Riza and the others were talking with Roy in his office and catching him up on some more paperwork. Ed had made it into the room but then immediately ran back into Roy's private bathroom and slammed the door. He threw up until there was nothing left and sagged next to the toilet, "whats wrong with me?... " This had been going on for weeks! He couldn't still be sick... maybe he messed up his stomach worse than he thought.