Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed pulled his finger back and spit into his hand using that as a better lube, "it's what you do." He pushing his finger in slower this time and stroked his member with his cold hand. Bringing his mouth down he wrapped his hot mouth around the tip as the cold part stroked his shaft.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy groaned and clenched around the finger as he threw his head back. "I-It's different when I do it. Ypu beg for it..." The raven looked. Up at the ceiling and wondered if the blonde felt like this that first time.

"Only because you told me too," Ed curled his finger up pressing against his spot. "I like it now." He took his while member into his mouth and sucked on him. His hand stroked around his member as he bobbed his head and his hand.

"Shit, Ed..." Roy groaned as he rocked his hips slightly. He didn't know why, but he was really turned on by the blonde's actions. He actiually felt dominated by the other. It was amazing.

Ed added another finger as he continued to tease his member then pulled his fingers out and shifted himself between Roy's legs. He was a little over half the size of Roy but his cock could reach where it needed to go. Leaning over Roy his own cock was throbbing terribly at the idea of what he was about to do, "beg me for it." Those blond locks fell around his face and those sexy golden eyes stared down at the other man.

Roy swore under his breath as he met the blonde's gaze. His mind was blank and he couldn't stop the words fron falling off his lips. "E-Ed.... fuck me..." The raven reached up with one hand and buried hisfingers in golden locks. "Fuck me please... I want yiu inside of me.." Hid voice was husky with lust and his eyes half lidded.

((man... I'm going to draw this))

Ed panted softly at hearing those words. Feeling the hand in his hair only made him want to pound into him more. He took a shaky breath and slowly slipped inside him his cock was able to sit right against his prostate. He rocked his hips slowly and hung his head a little as moans poured from his lips, "Roy..."

Roy gasped as he felt the blonde press against his prostate. eir bodies moving together had his cock throbbing in eager anticipation between them. He couldn't believe he was actually feeling pleasure from the blonde topping.

Seeing the pleasure on the other face only made him want him more. Moving faster he moaned over his his pony tail falling over his shoulder and rocking with him as he moved, "Ahhh..." He panted hard as he thrust inside him faster and faster.

(Draw it! :D)

Roy panted and moaned as he convulsed around the blonde's cock. He reached up and buried his hands in the blonde tresses, pulling Ed down into a deep heated kiss. His own cock was ready to burst asit brushed their stomachs with every thrust.

Ed kept moving inside him kissing him hard, "Roy... I-I'm going to cum..." He moaned against his lips while panting hard. He brought his metal hand down and wrapped it around Roy's cock stroking him again with the cold metal.

"Ah.. shit, Ed..." Roy tensed around the bllonde and came hard. Just the words leaving the blonde's mouth in that heated tone had done him in. It was embarrassing as hell, but somehow he still felt giddy about it.

Ed moaned and nearly screamed as he came inside Roy. He'd grown so sensitive lately that sex had become a crazy amazing thing for him. Trembling over Roy he had a sudden wash of emotion rush over him before he realized the tears streaming down his face and patted down onto Roy's stomach. He slowly pulled out and sat on the couch sniffling and crying and he didn't know why, "why am I crying-hic?"

Roy sat up with a slight wince and frowned as he pulled the blonde into a hug. "Hey, it's okay. Everything is okay.you are young and beautiful. You're loved by the most handsome and charming man. Look at me." The raven caressed Ed's chin and directed it up to meet his eyes. "Ed.. you have nothing to worry or be sad about. I will keep you safe."

Ed sniffled and nodded his head leaning against Roy, "thank you." He sniffled again starting to calm down. Then there was a knock on the door. "Sir it's the head nurse, I have Mr. Elric's blood test results and his paperwork. He needed to step down to the lab for a bit but if you want to talk to him you can call him at his office phone in an hour." She stood there holding the paperwork waiting for him to answer the door. Ed shifted back and pulled his clothes on enough for Roy to answer the door.

Roy quickly dressed and kissed the top of Ed's heads before going to the door and greeting Riza. "Thank you. Did you read the results? I'm sure Ed wouldn't mind if you did. If you can explain the details to him while I run to get some food, that'd be great." The raven opened the door the rest of the way to let her in. "If you just set it on my desk after, that'd be good."

Riza frowned but tried to remain professional with him at the moment, "yes, I'll talk to him." She stepped into his office and walked over opening a window next to his desk. He was just as bad as he'd always been except now it was with a kid! She turned to Ed and handed him the paperwork. "He said your blood sugar was a little low but nothing else abnormal." They had both overlooked something very specific in the paperwork because of him being, well male.

The blond boy sat forward and grabbed the papers to open it up glancing at it. Even he over looked it, "Glucose is lower, red blood cell count is a higher in the normal range hm... that could be anything from a small stomach bug, to needing to eat." He sighed heavily and threw the file onto the coffee table.

Roy had taken his leave and went to the cafeteria. He normally brought his own food, but had been running late that morning. He looked through the food and sighed as he quickly grabbed four sandwhiches and bottle of orange juice. With his chosen items, the raven headed back to his office. He entered just as Ed had said he wasn't eating enough. "I can solve that issue. Though I can't see how you haven't been. Yo've been eatin for two Ed's instead of one."

Riza blinked at Roy's comment and looked towards the paperwork. She saw that it said positive under the pregnancy slot but they just assumed it was a false positive since, well the obvious. Then Ed did sustain a healthy injury that he fixed.... with.... alchemy... She gasped and brought her hands to her face.

Ed jumped as he was reaching for a sandwich, "what?!"

"I just... remembered something um... Roy take a close look at his test results, on the third page in the middle there is some valuable information there," Riza cleared her throat and quickly left. All his symptoms and eating a lot then feeling sick. She was sure that's what was wrong.

Ed bit into his sandwich with a puzzled look on his face, "whats gotten into her?"

Roy frowned as he took a seat on the couch as he took the paperwork and skimmed through it. "What indeed. So, what'd she explain to you?" He skimmed over every word and slowed when he reached the third pages, taring harder at the page as he read ot a second time. "Well ... that's not exactly possible. I wonder what she is trying to say. Men can't do that." The raven looked to Ed and regarded his figure. "Ed, jave ypou gained any weight?"

"That he thinks it's just because I need to eat more, but I've been eating twice as normal," Ed started on the second sandwich. "Or even a stomach bug that should go away soon." He was halfway done with the sandwich by the time he asked that question. "Um... he said I was up about six pounds from before. Hm... maybe it's because I've been starving." He took the last bite of the sandwich then drank down his juice.

"Hm..." Roy looked over the paperwork and thought over te past week. So many things pointed to it, but there was no way. Yet, Riza seemed to believe it was important. He was silent as he thought over the situation before he slapped the papers on the table. "Ed, why don't you take a nice relaxing shower? You've thrown up and had sex. Maybe it'll make you feel better. I'll be right out here if you need anything." The raven got up and walked over to his desk, paging Riza's desk. "Hawkeye, may I see you for a moment?"

Ed nodded his head, "not a bad idea." He walked back to Roy's shower and used his bathroom instead of the public one.

Riza knew this was coming but was a little surprised he hadn't figured it out himself before. She came to his office and stood before his desk, "yes sir?"

Roy tooka seat at his desk and folded his hands togrther on the top. "Riza, explain to me how that couldeven br remotely posdible. I of all people know that Edward is all male. Male's do not hhave the capabilities to produce... er... anything living inside their own body."

"Sir, before you go any further," Riza raised a hand. "With all do respect, you out of all people should know alchemy better than the rest of us. He used it to heal his stomach, and what did it do in return? I don't know entirely how it works but it's an exchange, correct? In the heat of the moment, was he dying? Was he just very hurt? I don't know he doesn't talk about it. Who knows what was going through his mind then? But if he used it to heal his abdomen perhaps he accidentally put something in there he wasn't supposed to."