Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Those golden eyes looked to Havoc and his mouth opened, "I did... Well... sort of... after the funeral, when I left I knew it couldn't be true and well I hunted him down finding him in some brothel. I-... This conversation can't really continue unless I tell you... some truth." He cleared his throat and worried how the other man would react. "I'm going to try to be as delicate with this topic as I can and try not to make you freak out, okay? For some time now... oh wow about a year now me and the Colonel... we've been... together."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Havoc waited in suspense for the big revealing. He was expecting some mind blowing secret. Instead, the secret made him laugh. "Ed... I know... That night me and Mustang went to the bar, the one where yoou shhowed up and took him to bed, he told me everything. Well, that was before you were together." The blonde smiled and shook his head. "He told me about your deal and his feelings for you. That man showed more devotion than most couples do for each other. When did he tell you about the risk to his life for telling you all that information?"

"He... I mean..." Ed ran his fingers through his hair. "He may have mentioned it a few times..." He cleared his throat then leaned back on the couch. "I knew it was dangerous... that's why I paid the price. Looking back on it now, things have changed so much. I'm in love with him and he's a damned idiot!" He threw the pillow that was next to him onto the floor. "I mean we talk about things... but we don't really talk about things. I'll begin to bring things up and unless it's on his important list for himself he doesn't give a shit. I nearly died. That was when you guys came to get me. He won't talk to me about it until my test comes back positive..." He touched his stomach again.

"Test?" Havoc frowned as he tried to make sense of everything. "I'm not sure what he wants you positive of, but maybe the best way to get him to talk is to sit him down outside the office. Maybe here or somewher out on the town." The blonde man reached over and pat the top of the other's head. He cared about Ed like his younger brother and he wanted to be helpful where he could. "Being in a relationship doean't always make things easieror clearer. You just have to be willing to break through the bumps along the road, Ed. I'm sure he cares despite being an idiot now. He probably is just havng troubles sorting things out."

Ed looked up at Havoc and nodded his head, "yeah... at least I hope he does." He sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his bangs then looked back to Havoc. "Listen... I know it sounds crazy but I've had some time to think this over... and well it makes sense. We're both freaking out right now because... When I got injured I healed my stomach with alchemy, but at the same time was thinking about Roy and families and children and well... I gave myself the ability... to bear children and well... I'm pregnant."

Havoc froze in both his movements and thoufht process. His eyes were wide and he felt tongue tied. He wasn't sure how to spit out what he was planning to say. There wasn't anything coming to his mind. "Uh... well... you know... Is that even possible?!" The blonde finally got his words out in a rushed jumble. None of it made sense, but he learned early on that Alchemy never made sense.

"Well the test was positive for pregnancy, I've gained some weight, vomiting, hunger, mood swings and... my chest hurts," Ed poked his left peck then looked back to Havoc. "Now Roy is freaking out and wants me to move in with him right now and he's scared of the baby. It's not like I've been around babies... I never really learned what a father should be like. I don't know what to do. I probably shouldn't let this happen..."

"Wait... he wants you to move in because of... er... this? Ed, don't let this be an excuse for anything. Too many relationships burrn out because of that." Havoc smiled at the younger blonde and pat his shoulder. He could feel the freak out on the edge of his mind, but he knew he couldn't do it. It would just end in trouble. "Now, what are you guys planning to do? Adoption or abortion? Abortion might be the easiest. What with it being early on and what not."

"That's what I said... but he refused," Ed sighed heavily and rubbed his stomach. "This isn't right... I'm not supposed to have this. I messed up. I don't know what to do. He wants the child Havoc, but he also scared." The blond sniffled and a sob wracked his small frame. He was terrified. Terrified because of their new relationship, things had changed between them now, they were partners, but he was still young and Roy was moving up in his work. "Th-This will only c-complicate things!" He sobbed and rubbed his left hand over his face trying to wipe up the tears.

Havoc frowned as he pulled the younger blonde to his chest, petting his hair. "Hey, Eed. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it's fate. No matter what, everyone will be here to support you. But keeping this... child is your decision to make. Don't let Roy decide for you." The older blonde sighed as he pat Ed's back gently. "If you keep it, don't worry about being too young or unprepared. No one is ever prepared."

Ed sniffled and shook his head, "it will be dangerous for me and the child... I can't... I can't face him right now... He'll be expecting me, I'm already late for getting over there. He'll be so mad!" He sobbed and clung to Havoc pushing his face against his chest.

"Hey hey..." Havoc rubbed the younger blonde's back and rocked him gently. He wasn't sure about the specifuc situation, but he knew what a normal situation similar to this would need done. "Ed, how about I watch Al and you have a night to just talk with him. Get all your feelings out on the table. It could really be what you need." The older blonde smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "For both od you."

Sniffling the younger blond look up at him, "really? You'd do that?" He trembled and sniffled again. "Thank you..." getting up he walked into the bathroom to wash his face off before returning. "Are you sure? I mean it's not like Al needs watching over he just gets bored. He went to the library to get some books, he should be back soon."

"But you wouldn't want him to be alone." Havoc smiled as he got to his feet and shook his head. "I'll make sure he isn't lonely tonight. Go see Roy. Neither of you are going to survive a night without getting your feelings straight. Besides, Al owes me a rematch at War." The older blonde pulled a deck of cards out of his back pocket, holding them up. He had a tough time with relationships of his own, but he could read other relationships. Sometimes a push was all that's needed.

Ed nodded his head, "thank you." The blond grabbed an over night bag and a couple books. It had been a long time since since he stayed over at someones house in a casual manner. This was anything but casual at the moment. He headed to Roy's knocking on the door to his place. He was about three hours after Roy would have left work.

Roy sighed as he paced his kitchen. He kept checking his watch, the double checking with every clock in the house. It was while he dialed the number for the blonde that he heard the knock. Quickly hanging up, the raven threw the door open and began liookg the londe over. "Ed, are you hurt? Were you jumped? Perhaps you fell seriously ill?!"n

Ed blinked a bit surprised, "what? No I'm fine. I was talking to Havoc." His eyes were still red since he'd cried so hard. The blond adjusted is bag on his shoulder. "I'm actually hungry..." He sniffled a little. "And... nervous about coming over..." It was nice to see Roy concerned, maybe things would get better. They never just had an evening for them so this felt a bit strange to him, like they were actually lovers now.

"Good. That you are okay, not the nervous part. Though, it's not bad to be nervous either." Roy stepped back and opened the door wider. He wanted to talk with the blonde. There was some things he wanted the other to know. "Come in. I'll order some takeout. I wasn't sure if you were still coming or not." The raven sighed as he felt completely uncool and ran a hand through his hair. "Al not coming tonight?"

"No it's just us," Ed stepped inside and set his bad down next to the couch. "Take out sounds good... just get a little extra." He sighed and sat on the couch looking over at the raven. He felt a bit awkward at the moment, what could he say to him right then? "Um... or I could cook?" He made a face, no he couldn't cook.

Roy raised his eyebrows in surprise and regarded the blonde. "You can cook? I thought Al did all the cooking." The raven wet his lips since they felt dry and closed the door as he followed the blonde. "I was going to make some Alfredo, but I waited too late to start it. If I start cooking now, it'll be very late before we eat. I can order some oriental food?" The older man felt his nervous anxiety rumbling through him. He wanted to talk, but he wasn't sure how. Rather, they needed to talk. "Ed, I thought take out might give us more time to talk without any distractions."

"No... I can't cook at all," Ed chuckled softly. "I know how to make a couple soups and cereal. I know enough to feed myself when we get separated." He slipped back on the couch more and nodded his head. "Sure... sounds good. I want noddles, chicken and some spring rolls." The blond shifted nervously and sighed. He had to change to looser pants which were sweat pants at the moment his belly was starting to show a bit more than he realized. Leaning back he touched his stomach gently without realizing.

Roy nodded as he picked his phone up off the reciever and called the local oriental restaurant. He ordered the food for the blonde and a meal for himself before paying woth his card and hanging up. The raven sighed and turned around to head over and have a seat next to Ed. He looked over at the blonde and leaned back. "Now that I take a look at you, I can see the difference. Usually I see you enough to hardly notice the change, but to look at you now... How are you feeling, Ed?"

Ed bit his bottom lip and looked down at himself, "fat." He then smiled which turned into a laugh. "Oh man... I do sound like a pregnant woman. I feel fine a lot of the time. After my sick spell I was feeling much better. I think I should be almost in the second trimester. We'll know with better blood work and an ultra sound." The blond's hair was in a pony tail since he felt he couldn't be bothered to braid it. "How are you doing?"

"I.. I got a lot of thinking done. I know this is all a bit sudden and you are still young, but this could be good for us. A child to raise... we could give them a good home and spoil them. It'll be really nice." Roy reached over and plaayed with the blonde's ponytail. He loved this kid, no matter what happened, he wanted to be there. "Ultimately... it is your decision if you want this child because it is your body, but I'm not sure you have much time to decide that." The raven looked down at Ed's stomach and rested his hand on it hesitantly. It felt strange to be having a moment like this. He feared being a father for the longest time.

"I think I'm already out of time for that," Ed sighed heavily. He blushed slightly while Roy's hand rested on his stomach. Looking at the hand his eyes trailed up to look at the raven next to him. A small smile came to his mouth, "remember how this all started? You risking your life for information just to have sex?" He chuckled softly.