Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"It wasn't about sex." Roy sighed as he met the blonde's gaze. "Ed, I wanted to protect you, but then... then I wanted to get close to you and I thought that was the only way. It did work." The raven leaned over and kissed Ed briefly. He loved this man. Yes, he could see Ed as a man. It just seemed strange. "I nfever expected this."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed looked back at Roy and sighed softly touching his cheek with his hand, "I love you Roy... I never expected that or even thought I could lover someone." The blond looked down at his belly then back to Roy. "I almost died for this... I mean it' not like I meant it to happen."

"All the more reason to cherish the child. I love you too, Ed." Roy smiled and turned his head to kiss thepalm of the blonde's hand. He leaned forward and pulled Ed into a hug. He was actually impressed with how this conversation was turning out.

Ed smiled softly and hugged the old man close to him, "thank you..." He sniffled and tucked his face against his shoulder. "We need to talk... I have things... you have things we... all have things..." The blond sobbed softly having so much on his chest at the moment that his pregnant brain wasn't letting him let go.

"Of course, Ed. I think that's a peerfect idea." Roy ran a hand through the blonde's hsair and settled back invthe couch. "Why don't you start? Tell me whhatever is bothering you." The raven kissed the top of Edd's head and sighed. Hhe had somethings he had to work himself uup to say.

Ed smiled sadly, "where do I even start?..." He touched his stomach. "You never asked about how I ended up in the hospital. I never wrote a report... I was attacked by Kimbley. It was terrible. I was alone. The scary part was I got impaled by a large pole right through my gut. In my haze of dying I thought I could use my life to heal my wounds in exchange. Someone was there with me. I think it was Envy..." He reached up as if recalling the moment. "All I could think about was getting back to you, among other things. When I healed myself I asked him to remove the pole at the same time and well... apparently things got scrambled." He shrugged his shoulders as if that moment meant nothing.

"I didn't ask because I didn't want to force you." Roy frowned as he took in what the pther said. He didn't like ot, but knew there wasn't much he could do at this point. "I think things were more than just scrambled. You changed things down there. Now we need to figure out how to go about it all. I think a c-section is the only option."

Ed seemed to pale a bit at his comment, "yeah... I don't even know if she's safe in there." He gently touched his stomach. The blond sighed softly and looked over at Roy. "I might need to have things removed too. Who knows. I don't know what I did in there to be honest." He chuckled softly.

"She?" Roy raised an eyebrow at the blonde and smiled. Giving the baby a gender was close to giving it a name. "So, you think we're having a girl?" The raven leaned down to face Ed's belly and whispered softly to it. "Hey, in there. I know this is abnormal and most of your life will be abnormal, but that just means that you'll be extraordinary."

And that sealed it.

Tears went down his cheeks and gently patted onto his chest and belly. He hiccuped and rubbed his hands over his eyes, "damn it Roy..." He sniffled and smiled as he cried. He didn't know how to feel, happy, sad, both? He laughed a little as he sniffled trying to calm himself.

"Hey. Hey." Roy pulled the blonde into a hug and shushed him. "What's wrong? These hormones are doing a number on ya." The raven laid down on the couch with Ed and held him to his chest. He worried about the other. The emotional rollercoaster mixed with his already freyed emotions would only make them worse. "This is a once in a lifetime chance and it was given to us."

Ed curled up to him and tucked his face against his chest. He felt helpless and that wasn't something Ed was sure he was able to deal with again. Yeah he brought himself up to the point of being tough but he'd always been a bit of a mama's boy until she was gone. The blond clung tightly to Roy and sniffled, "sorry... this has been getting harder to deal with... a couple days ago I spilled a couple of pieces of fruit on the floor and Al was worried I was going to have a nervous break down." He chuckled softly.

Roy smiled as he closed his eyes and settled against the blonde. He somehow felt more in control. He was used to women who break down easy. It was kind of like second nature to him. Though it was a little painful to see Ed cry, the raven was glad he was the one the other leaned on. ""Well, maybe you are emotional because the hormones and the fact that the whole thing is just cdazy and sudden. It is kind of perfect timing though. When it's decided you move in, we find out that we're expecting. We have time and a chance to prepare for her. Plus, we'll need to think of a name."

Name...

Man he hadn't even thought of that. Touching his stomach he sniffled a little and it just grumbled, "when's our food getting here?" He smiled to Roy. Yeah his moods were changing right now but they should be able to even out soon. The blond turned into Roy's embrace and kissed his lips. "Maybe something after dinner now that we are honestly alone."

Roy kissed him back and smiled as he moved fto sit up and pull the blonde with him. "It should be here soon. Let's get you washed up and then set the table. It should be here before we finish." The raven smiled and ran a hand through the other's hair. He loved Ed's hair. It was better than a lot of women's hair. And the younger's words just made him think of many ways to use the other's hair tohis advantage.

Ed smiled to Roy leaning into his touch. Sighing softly he leaned into his touch. He sat up kissing him gently, "that would be nice to clean up." The blond shifted up and removed his jacket leaving him in his shirt, then pulled that up which revealed his small bump.

"Awe. Your toned abs are hidden now." Roy smiled as he kissed the blonde's shoulder. He definitely felt amazed by this blonde whp'd been wrecking his world from the beginning. He realized his feelings weren't sudden. He had felt for the blonde since he laid eyes on him. At first, it was care and pride. Then it just progressed from there. Thinking back, he can't recall wgen exactly his concern for a child changed to the love of a partner. "Why don't you go wash up and borrow some of my sweats. I'll take care of settinf up and answering the door."

Ed looked over at him and his eyes narrowed as he pouted slightly. Rubbing his hand over his stomach it was true, if he tense his stomach he could feel them but the baby was pushing and stretching his muscles out, "you're lucky I'm calmed down and about to be fed." He grumbled, mostly playing with him as he went into the bathroom to clean up. This was all becoming very domestic.

Roy chuckled and shook his head as he went to thektchen and started setting his table. A few minutes in, there was a knock at the door. "Perfect timing." The raven answered the door as he pulled our the money and smiled at the delivery guy. They chatted lightly for a little bit before he took the food and the other left. "Mm, smells delicious." Roy shut the door and went back to setting the table, spreading the food out so it was easier to serve. "Ed, what would you like to drnk?!"

Ed had finished quickly and dried. Getting into a pair of boxer briefs with one of Roy's t-shirts, he didn't think about how sexy that looked. Brushing his damp hair into it's right spot it hung over his shoulders. Walking out there in the large shirt and shorts that were hidden under it, his legs were exposed and looking rather sexy.

The blond reached his hand up and ran his fingers through his bangs getting them out of his eyes, "smells amazing."

"Oh yes, I get take out from there all the ti-" Roy trailled off as he lifted his head and caught sight f the vision befire him. He could feel his throat going suddenly dry and his hands get sweaty. He hadn't expected the blond to come out looking so sexy in his clothes. "E-Ed... is this going to be your normal attire?"

Ed blinked at the raven then looked down at himself, "something wrong with it? It's comfy." He lifted the shirt exposing the blue boxer briefs under it. Looking to Roy he smiled and turned going to the couch with a couple plates of food and some sweet and sour sauce. He dipped a roll into it and took half of it into his mouth then picked a couple drops off his fingers.

Roy wet his lips and shook his head, mumbling about sexy blonde's and mini skirts. He grabbed himself a plate and followed after the blonde. The raven took a seat next to Ed and watched him a moment before digging int his food. "So, Ed, it was almost like you weren't coming tonight. Heck, I didn't think you would. What made you decide to come?"

"I wasn't going to," Ed sighed softly and used his fork to pick up some chicken and noodles. "Havoc surprised me and well... we talked for a bit and he convinced me that we should talk." The blond took a bite then sipped his drink. "We need to talk more, because we don't. I think it's mainly because we haven't had the chance to talk."

"Between working and your horny habits, we don't usually have time. If you move in, then we have all night ti talk. Sometimes in the morning." Roy pushed the food around on his plate and sigheed. Figures Havoc, the last person he'd go to for relationship advice, would be the one to help... again. He kinda felt like the guy deserved a thank you. "I'll have to do something tomorrow."