Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy watched the woman as he listened and frowned. "Are you saying that Ed did it to himself? Like some subconcious level he wanted this?" The raven started tapping a pen on his desk as he concidered the possibility. "He's rwally.... I mean, we're really... I can't be a father. Ed is way too young for something like this."

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"I know it says positive there but you should really get him checked before you panic," Riza sighed softly wondering if it was bad to bring this up. "That was over a month ago, two months now? So it'll show up on the ultrasound soon or will now. You should get him checked out more thoroughly."

"Riza... um.. Would you be able to? I'm not really good at this kind of thing." Roy frowned as he set the pen as ide and got up, pacing back and forth. "I wouldn't know how to tell him something like that. Do I just say it out right? Or do I let him down easy?Idonxt know if I am ready for his reaction. I'm not sure about my reaction still. Am I going into shock?" The raven's eyes widened as he came to a atop and looked at Riza.

She watched him pace back and forth and sighed putting her hands on his shoulders, "stop. Take a deep breath and stop for a moment. No one knows if their ready for children. If you two are in love and want to stay together a child isn't the end of the world." She slipped her hands back and looked at him. "It's not my place to tell him. It needs to come from you."

"But, Riza, he'll think I'm bullshitting him." Roy frowned as he slumped his shoulders and sighed. Everything was different and he knew there was no going back. He knew the truth of the woman's words, didn't mean he had to like it. "I hate this part of you, but ot's also the reason I trust you as my second so much. You don't bullshit." The raven ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes. He wished it could be forgotten. "I'll talk to him and can you schedule an appointment for me with the doctor."

Riza smiled happy that in a way she was witty him and he trusted her. She nodded her head, "now that I can do." She left the room just as Ed came back out of the bathroom rubbing a towel on his hair. The blond sighed, "much better." He stood there in his no sleeve short and ever so slightly bumped stomach. He just assumed it was because he was eating so much, "you look really pale."

Roy turned to Ed as he entered and put on a light smile. "Ed... you should have a sseat." The raven moved to the couch and took a seat, clasping his hands together. "So... um... Ed.." He waited for the blonde to have a seat before he continued. "Fullmetal... when two people love each other... well, they have sex and make babies. Normally two guys don't do that last part, but in certain circumstances... Ed... what I'm trying to dsay is... Eell, Ed, you're pregnant."

Ed listened to the other stammer and blinked a bit confused, "yeah that's what grown ups do." Then he heard the other stammer the last part and blinked taken back by what he said. "You can't be serious? This can't be a mid-life crisis already, honestly. Roy if you're really wanting a kid that bad I'm sure we can find someone." He chuckled softly.

"To be honest, I don't feel remotely ready for this." Roy frowned as he shifted to face the blonde. He wasn't sure how to go about any of it. He just had to wing it. "You eat for two. You've got a little pudge going n. You get sick every morning. You get super horny and have moodswibgs. Like when you cried earlier. Riza said we can get an ultrasound now." The raven grabbedd Ed's hands and sighed. "Ed, this is really happening. We are having a kid and neither of us is prepared or in any way ready for this."

Ed stared at Roy a bit shocked, "no there is no way that's true. I just have a stomach bug." He felt a bit panicked as Roy spoke to him. "I can't have a child! I have to help my brother and work in the military I can't stop! We... we'll have to get rid of it... how can I carry such a thing?"

Roy's eyes widened as he took in the blonde's words. "What?! Edward! I can't believe you just suggested that!" The raven got to his feet and started pacing again. The thought of getting rid of the child was horrifying to him. He didn't want an innocent life taken for any reasonn. "Ed... if you get rid of the child then you are being stripped of your military status and..." Roy frowned deeper and looked to the blonde. "And I'll habe to ask you to leave. This child cannot be blamed for the decisions we made. Besides, you're the one who made it possible."

Ed was just in a panic and want expecting Roy's reaction to his suggestion. If anything the other would have seemed okay with it, "you were behaving like you didn't want the child!" Tears flooded his eyes as he stood and paced touching his stomach. "You know it's your fault I did it! All I could think about was getting back to you! But then I realized you could now start your own family away from me if I did go and that's when I healed myself taking years off my life to do so!"

"What? You can't blame me for this! You did it!" Roy groaned as he grabbed his hair and pulled on it lightly. "Thikid could be the next Fuhrer. Would you risk preventing that?! Besides! Think about how Al would feel! He loves kids ananimals!"

Ed felt light headed as he panicked, "stop yelling at me!" The blond turned from him and stormed to the door. "I can't do this right now!" He was hysterical with crying and wiped his eyes trying to get the years away but more came.

Roy frowned as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, Ed. I'm just stressed out. It's not the best time or the normal way to bring a child into this world, but I will not look at our child with anything but pride." The raven stepped toward Ed and put a hand out, palm up. "We can do this together, Fullmetal. Me and you."

Ed sniffled as he looked at his hand then at his face, "you called me by my work name." He opened the door and headed down the hall. He was not prepared for this, any of this! This was crazy! Had he really done this?! Scared and shaking he held his stomach as he walked down the hall shaking a bit.

Roy frowned as he swore under his breath. He had said the name to be taken more seriously. Hehadn't meant to upset the blonde. He graoned, knowin git would do no good making excuses. He just needed to tell the blonde in a manner that he would understand how he felt. "I will talk to him when work gets out. He's moving in anyways." The raven nodded to himself before turning back to his desk and having a seat. He tried concentrratinf on paperwork, but just ended up reading the doctor notes over and over.

Getting to his apartment he'd forgotten his talk with Roy about moving in with him, he simply laid on the bed and rubbed his belly pushing his shirt up as he did. He sighed softly and closed his eyes. There was a baby growing in there... This would be an interesting conversation with Al. How would he even explain this? How would he respond?

Havoc was running errands when he notice the blonde leave central with avstrange look. Thinking it coul be more jimportant, the blonde finished his work before going after Ed. He was sneaky as he snuck ro the blonde@ room. "Hm.. maybe he's in the bedroom.z"

Ed sighed softly as he laid on his bed then got up to get a drink of water and nearly peed his pants as he came around the corner to see Havoc standing in his house. He clapped his hands and gasped about ready to perform a move against him then realized who it was, "what are you doing here?! You scared the hell out of me."

Havoc jumped and faced the blonde. "Gah! Damn, Ed! You scared the shit out of me!" The blonde soldier held a hand over his heart, breathing a littleharsh. Once he felt a bit more stable, Havoc straightened up and fixed his clothes. "I saw you leave Central HQ anf you looked down. I thought I'd see how you were doing."

" 'm-fine..." Ed muttered and walked past him to grab a glass from the cupboard then poured some water into the cup. "Nothing to worry about, just... unsettling news is all. It happens sometimes." He shrugged his shoulders at the other man.

Havoc quirked an eyebrow as he watched the younger blonde. There was something he thought of right then that he was curious about. This kid. Heck there was quite a bit of things. "Ed, unsettling like the colonel dying on us, only to come back as the healthiest looking man we've seen to save you?"

"He didn't save me, it wasn't like I was captured, I saved myself. He hasn't even asked what happened, I never wrote a report, it was like it never happened but it's being questioned a little now," the blond was shaking a little. He hated to admit it but that day he nearly died changed him a little. In a way he really wanted to talk about it, but talking about it just made him more scared but everyone avoided it. "But no... more unsettling then that..." Walking over to his couch he sat down and leaned back rubbing his stomach.

Havoc followed the blonde and sat down next to him. "Ed, did you know he was alive the whole time? And I mean really know?" The officer leaned forward with his elbows resting on his knees. There were quite a few things that bothered the older blonde. Yeah, at first he was spportive of the colonel, but it felt like everything was really in perspective now. His leader was with a kid and the same kid was facing the hardest things anyone should never have to face. It made him wonder if Roy really knew what he was doing. "Hm... Do you maybe want to talk about it? I know Roy's not the most consoling of men and he focuses too much on his own well being, but i'm sure he does really care about you. Somewhere in that military hardened head of his."