Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Al turned to Roy and gasped happily then tucked his hands over his, metal mouth, and giggled, "o-okay sure." He pattered off to an alley and glanced around before hugging Roy then dropped him. "What were you... I should be... you!" He sighed and played with his hands. "My brother has gone missing but... I heard he might be at a local hospital. I don't know how he's doing."

Riza frowned and looked between her boys, "we'll need to go to each one and try to find him. I'm surprised he ended up at a hospital if he was captured."

"I don't think he was captured," Al shook his head.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Havoc kind of dead panned when he registered who was standing before them. Once they reached the alley, the blonde paled. "C-Colonel... you're alive!"

"Shut up, Havoc." Roy pat Al's arm when he let him go again and listened to the information they had. "Hm... I see.." He tapped his chin and thought for a second before smirking. "That brat... I bet he's thinking he's out done me. We'll see about that. Well, Fullmetal, you rescued me from a brothel. Now it's my turn to rescue you from a torture facility."

Havoc frowned and put his hand up. "But sir, they said he's at a hospital..."

"I know, Havoc. And that's just where I plan to go. That kid hates hospitals." The raven smirked as he turned to the streets. "Al. Riza. Havoc. I want you all to check out the town and get a room at the Inn. Then report to me at the hospital. I will give you an hour." Basically, he was telling them to give him an hour as he walked off.

"Uh. Someone planning to explain?" The blonde frowned as he watched a dead man walk away.

Riza nodded her head, "yes Sir." She watched as he walked away then turned with an amused smirk to the blond man. "There is a lot... going on." She took a deep breath as she went to explain...

Within the hospital the doctor's were a bit annoyed with a certain patient they had there for a few days. Still the extent of his injuries were a bit uncertain but they tried their best to help him. In a bottom floor room with an open window was a blond man sitting reclined on the bed. He told them to keep him secret there so he wouldn't be easy to find. He shifted on the bed and grunted in pain while he returned from the bathroom. Touching his side he groaned in pain sitting in the medical gown. He was planning on just leaving that night after his pain medications.

Havoc stood there in shock as he took in all the information. To think it was all a lie from the start. "And you knew? Why didn't you say anything, Riza? I was at his funeral!" He frowned and folded his arms over his chest. "I watched them bury the casket and.... I... I didn't cry..."

Roy managed to reach the hospital and inquired about a short blonde with an unholy temper. He attempted a couple different tactics to convince the nurses to leak the small bit of information he needed and when that failed, he asked them to tell the blonde, if he were there, that a raven haired man named Roy is flirting with them. He hoped that'd at least get his attention.

Riza sighed heavily and looked to Havoc, "I didn't either and I felt terrible about it but I knew he couldn't be dead. It was hard enough finding out about it but apparently I also got reports that Edward had gone out there to find him. Something is going on we don't know about."

Al cleared his throat, "lets just find a hotel and let the Colonel figure it out." He knew about it a bit and didn't want the others to question it and find out.

Ed was nice to the nurse that came in giggling and chatting with another nurse about a raven haired man. The blond's eyesbrow's rose hearing them speaking, "oh? He's out there right now?" He wondered for a moment before speaking. "He sounds like a friend of mine. I would mind some company if he doesn't mind coming down." It was a risky move but he was pretty sure from their description that it was him.

The nurse came down to the station and smiled to Roy, "there's a poor boy in room twelve thinking you might be someone he knows. He was wanting you to join him if you'd like. We'll be here if you need anything." She giggled.

Roy nodded with a charming smile as he kissed the nurse's hand. "Thank you, my dear." He then headed down to room twelve and slowly peeked inside to see the blonde. He cleared his throat and stepped in, closing the door behind him. He looked much better than he had the last time Ed had seen him. There was color in his cheeks and he only had a small limp from the injury he had been dealing with. His hair was neatly slicked back and his face cleanly shaven. He had discarded the heavy jacket and hood back at the receptionists desk. He wanted Ed to have to look at him when he brought the hammer down on him. He walked over to the window and regarded the blonde, sizing him up to be sure his injuries weren't overly extensive. "I am very disappointed in you."

Havoc nodded to Al and frowned. "Um... where would this Inn be? Or hotel or whatever? maybe we should fetch some supplies as well."

Seeing Roy made him want to jump up and run over to hug him but after their last argument over relationships and what he meant to him he stopped. Roy was only after sex from him and that was over after their last conversation wasn't it? He wasn't sure but he was unhappy with him.

"Yeah yeah," the blond shifted on the bed and pulled his feet to hang over the side. Wincing as he moved. The gown covered up his injuries hidden under it but it was easy to tell it had been bad. There were still some scratches healing on his face and tape on his cheek to keep the stitches together in one spot that a deep cut was. "I don't want to hear it right now. Not after you blindingly went back while horribly injured, just to have you come mock me when I got the information I needed and am fine now. Nothing to worry about. Why are you here? Aren't you claiming to be dead? Aren't you worried about hurting your reputation to see me?"

Roy growled and stepped toward the blonde. "I can't believe you. You purposefully disobeyed my orders. After everything, you just want to go and get yourself killed? What is going through that thick skull of yours?" The raven grabbed Ed's arms and squeezed them lightly. "What are you trying to do to me? Are you trying to get me back for not calling? Ed... this is not some game! This is a serious situation and you could've been killed! All you can think about is empty words and killing yourself?! That is stupid! For one moment, consider what you truly believe!"

Ed looked away from him like a scolded child, "I did it for Al! I got it okay! I have the information I needed and found out what you were looking for. The only reason I got hurt was because Kimblee got in the way!" The blond looked up at Roy as he held onto his side. It hurt still to tense and move around like he was but he had to keep going. "I did it to keep you safe... You would have died there." He turned to his bag and pulled out an older book. "Here... this is the information on the stone there. That was what they were guarding. It's all in there. Now are we going to go back to you being my Taisa and me just being Fullmetal or are you here for something else?"

"Ed... you are such a fool." Roy set the book aside and grabbed the blonde's face, frowning. "You think I rushed here because of the damnable information? You disobeyed me and put yourself in harm's way. That's not just some little thing. Do you realize what your death would do to everyone? Alphonse? Riza? Me? Havoc? Or any of the others?" The raven kissed him hard and pressed him against his body. Feeling the blonde close again was nerve racking and this moment, it didn't bother him. He kissed the blonde with locked up passion and put all his fear and all his desire into the kiss. He slipped a hand around the other's waist and pulled him closer.

Ed glared at Roy while he was holding his face. He knew if he had died there would have been problems but they needed that information. What he wasn't expecting was the kiss that followed. His heart leaped up into his throat as those soft warm lips moved against his. For a moment this was passionate and wonderful but as those strong arms wrapped around him putting pressure on his mid-section as strangled gasp and pained yelp came from him. He pulled back from the kiss and held his side.

Roy swore under his breath and schooled his features to hide his guilt. "Maybe that'll remind you to obey orders when given. Are you able to face the consequences for your actions?" The raven ran a hand through his hair and stepped closer to the blonde, caressing his cheek. "I'm going to punish you and we only have an hour for it."

Ed looked up at Roy as his eyebrows rose, "you're going to what now?" His cock inside his pants twitched at the idea. "They'll hear us... b-besides I was going to leave tonight and head back to central." He swallowed hard and pulled his blankets over his lap to hide his growing erection.

"What a bad boy. You enjoy the thought of being punished." Roy smirked as he pushed the blonde down on the bed and leaned over him. "What should I do first? Maybe teach you obedience?" The raven looked around the room until he found a band. Hegrabbed the band and pulled the thin hospital blanket down, moving the. Hospital gown to reveal what je was looking for. "Ah. Look at this. Looks eager to cum. You want me to touch it?"

Just above, still hidden by the gown was a large scar where he healed himself after being impaled by a large rod. He was able to heal himself for the most part and put most of himself back together. Below that was his cock bouncing up to rest against his stomach, "Taisa..." He shivered as a droplet of precum went down his smaller hard member. "Yes... yes I do."

Roy got a mischevious look as he stretched the band before wrapping it around Ed's erection just tight enough to prevent ejaculation. Satisfied with the tie off method, Roy brushed his thumb over the blonde's cock tip. "Mm... alright. No cumming until I say you can. What other lessons should I teach you today?" The raven began to slowly stroke the younger's member, going for an agonizingly slow pace. "Are you enjoying it? Maybe I should teach you what punishment really is. I'm sure they have some form of a paddle around here."

(Bdsm Roy? O.o)

((oh my, get it Roy!))

Ed shivered and whimpered softly as the tie was put around his cock. It prevented orgasm but it also made it much more sensitive, "Taisa..." To be honest he was surprised he was there coming after him for sex. Did he really want sex with him that badly to come all the way out there? Well he was the only one besides Riza and Havoc that knew he was alive and he was the easiest to sleep with out of all of them.

"You came all this way... for this? You really are a pervert," Ed glared at him while laying there on the bed. His cock throbbed in his hand but he blamed it more on being used to Roy touching him rather than his feelings. He already told Roy how he felt and that got thrown back in his face. Right now he was pissed off he was letting the other do this to him.

(Oh He's gettin it xD)

Roy shook his head and growled, using his free hand to swat the side of the blonde's ass cheek. "And you must truly be a foolish kid. You think I couldn't get laid without you? Riza confessed her feelings for me. Not to meention any woman that crosses my path will drop at my feet and beg for me." He stroked Ed a little rougher and reached for the side table where a tonggue compress lay. "Hmm... spanking and examining tool." Roy smirked as he smacked Ed's ass with the tongue compress. "Maybe I should punish you for back talking."

Ed jumped surprised the tongue depressor actually stung a little, "well is that why you come to me that I won't just bend over for you!" He growled back at him those golden eyes looked at him almost like an angry wild animal. He wiggled under him and reached up grabbing the front of his shirt. "You're an ass."

Roy smacked his ass with it again and scoffed. "You still don't get it. It's abput more than bending you over. I could have waited until you got back rto central to punish you. I came here personally. You should feel honored." The raven squeezed the blonde's cock lightly beforereaching up to tweak his nipples. He wanted the blonde a mess on this bed and he didn't care hhow stubborn he was. In fact, Ed's stubborness. Was a real turn on for him.

Ed trembled as a soft moan escaped his lips, "T-Taisa..." He arched up and grabbed onto the raven's wrist but didn't pull his hand away. His cock leaked in need from how turned on he was. It had been took long for him and now to be touched and teased he felt like he could explode any second but the band kept it at bay.

Roy tsked and smacked him once more on the ass. "Look at you. Leaking already." The raven took the compressor and pressed it against the blonde's lips. "Do you feel it? The sting of being a bad bad boy?"

Ed hissed softly then glared at him with a smirk, "you think that's going to intimidate me, Roy?" He used his name that time instead of his title. He licked his lips. "Your love taps are nothing compared to what I've been through."

"Maybe I should use this compressor somewhere else. What do you think?" Roy trailed the compressor down and tapped the blonde's cock. "I bet I could fix that unintimidated feeling you harbor. Wouldn't sant you thinking this was anything but punishment."

Ed's breath caught in his throat when he felt it tap against his member. Shaking a little those eyes glared up at him, "punishment? Oh I think you're here for more than that. It's been a while hasn't it? Nearly two weeks for me. Did you last that long Taisa? Since you... were inside someone?" He pulled his knees up and spread his legs trying to distract him from smacking his cock.