Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

(O.o why sorry? It's good to describe xD)

Roy chuckled as he rolled his sleeves up. "I can use self control from time to time. Can you?" The raven was going to make another crack at Ed when his gaze raked over the wound. His eyes widened and he looked closer at it. "What did they do to you? This is a different kind of alchemy. Are you feeling alright?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

((I didn't want to gross you out lol))

Ed smirked at the other honestly wondering if he could even hold back. Touching his stomach he sighed, "yeah I fixed it as best I could otherwise things would have been worse. I'm happy I was able to fix what I could. Not too shabby in a pinch." He smiled to the other trying to make light of the situation.

(O.o i watched a guy get ripped in half by two semis... I can survive gross details. XD)

"Well, it still looks bad." Roy leaned in and kissed the blonde, running a hand over Ed's inner thigh. "How about I get you in the tub and give you something better to think about? I think some reward is due for rescuing you from the hospital."

((LOL alright))

Ed frowned not liking that the other thought it looked bad. He should probably tell him about it later but right now he was focused on those lips, "Mnn..." He reached forward rubbing his hand over the front of his pants. "I think so too but I'd prefer this... inside me."

Roy chuckled and pressed his hardening member into the blonde's hand. "I don't want to disrupt your healing process." The raven turned thee water off on the tub and lifted Ed gently before settling him in the water. He was concerned about the other's health, but he knew how stubborn Edward Elric could be. Not to mention how horney he could be.

Those teenage hormones had been awakened for Ed so they were in full drive at the moment. He was already most hard just from touching the others member, "I don't care." He pulled to other down to kiss him. "I just can't be on top for now."

Roy chuckled as he supported himself on the sides of the tub. "What have I turned you into? From the shy virgin to the eager teen." The raven leaned down to kiss the blonde and deepen the kiss. He wanted the blonde quite a bit, but he knew there was no way in a tub to do anything about it without hurting Edward.

"It's all your fault," Ed wondered when the flip came around. When did he start to grab onto the other and pull him close? Wasn't it Roy throwing him down and taking him before now? That didn't matter anymore, and even if it did right now he didn't care. "Then you better clean me quickly." He gave into the kiss making it passionate and kissing him just the way Roy taught him to.

"Blame me all you want." The raven laughed as he cupped his hands and picked up water to dump over the blonde's head. "Let's take care of you here." Roy grabbed a wash cloth and dipped it in the tub before running it over Ed's shoulders.

Ed reached up removing the hair tie from his hair and slipped it around his wrist. He moaned softly feeling the others hands touching him and the roughness of the wash clothe felt good too. Sighing softly he closed his eyes and leaned into the others touch a little. The shifting hurt sometimes so he tried to move carefully.

Roy smiled and leaned forward, kissing the blonde's shoulder. He gently moved the cloth over Ed's body and washed every inch, avoiding the more sensitive parts of the Elric's wound. "You melt at my touch."

"It feels good, why not?" Ed moaned softly and winced a little when he was close. The blond smiled up at the other. "To be honest, I'm just really happy right now. I don't know how long it's been since I was just happy." He turned his head and kissed his lips.

Roy smiled and kissed Ed back. It was right then that he came to the decision that he would never part from this teen again. He understood what the blonde had meant because he felt the same. The raven brought a hand up and caressed the other's cheek gently, keeping the kiss innocent.

Ed gently kissed back just basking in their closeness. Sure he had a lot to learn yet bout life but he was learning. He touched the others cheek then leaned back in the tub, "ah... stomach muscles are shot... don't ever get impaled. It's not fun." He chuckled softly as he gently touched his wound.

"I will take your word for it. You do get... impaled alot." Roy chuckled as he moved down to start cleaning Ed's inner thighs and crotch.

Ed made a face at the raven at the lame joke which was a bit too accurate for him to giggle at. Instead he ended up gasping and grabbing onto his arm, "s-since we're being honest now and... talking... I should probably tell you what happened." He shivered his cock hard in the others hand as he cleaned it.

"Oh?" Roy qquirked an eyebrow and stroked the blonde's cock with the cloth. "Do tell. I thought I'd just have to keep wondering about it."

Ed took shaky breaths of air in feeling the rough but wonderful texture of the clothe run over his cock, "I um... was fighting... Kimbley. He and a couple goons cornered me in a warehouse. He had a stone, or mnn... at least a small piece of one and used it to explode the place. I fell and was impaled on a large... about three inch steel pole." He rested his hand over the wound. "I used alchemy to heal myself."

"So... you put the alchemy symbol on your stomach." Roy frowned as he looked over the wound on the blonde, not pausing his hand movements. He wondered what the alchemy had done to the blonde. He knew there were always reprecussions in alchemy. He knew he would have to remember that. It was a hard lessons all alchemists had to learn. "Why don't we finish up here and go try out the bed. We can talk about this after."

Ed nodded his head as he panted hard. He clutched at the others arm as his breathing got more harsh and his orgasm tore through him making his head tip back and his cum came into the wash clothe and water. Panting hard he leaned back on the tub feeling very relaxed. He couldn't imagine coming another time but he was sure with Roy inside him that wouldn't be a problem.

Roy smiled as he finished washing the blonde, using a fresh cloth. He made sure the blonde was spotless before draining the tub and grabbing a towel to wrap around Ed. He was careful as he lifted the teen from the tub. He didn't want to cause Edward unnecessary harm. "Let's get you comfy."

Ed hissed a bit when he was lifted and tensed. He was always nervous about heights, which he once blamed on his shortness which left him reeling on the floor screaming at himself. Now he clung to Roy and trembled a little. A long as he didn't use his stomach muscles too much it didn't hurt.

The raven settled him on the bed gently and dried his hair. "I aleays did admire this blonde head of hair. It looked so soft and light from a distance." Roy sat on the bed and leaned in to kiss Ed, runninf his hands through the other's hair.

Ed leaned into his touch of his hair being dried. It was smooth even after being ruffled up a bit, only a few tangles. He would need to brush it for it to feel even better. Wrapping his arms around the raven he kissed him back, "Mnn..." His cock was already getting hard against his hip.

Roy brought a few strands to his lips and kissed the blonde locks. "Mm... I'm glad Alphonsse didn't fight me on the room arrangements." The raven stripped down and crawled over Ed, pulling the blonde's legs around him. "We fit like a puzzle."