Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"Because I still rather not be found out. There are things I need to be able to get done without nosey people butting in and people hired to kill me following me everywhere." The raven held the final product up and sighed. "Thanks, Ed. I didn't think you'd be in the mood to help me." Roy stripped down before quickly pulling on the disguise. He wanted to be ready for anything.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed looked over at the raven, "me either." He sighed heavily and looked back through his book. He was still rather angry with him and just wanted to get away from him still. Right now he wasn't overly excited about talking to the other man.

"Well, thank you either way. I need to do something with my hair and face. I'm thinking smudging dirty on my face." Roy scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Maybe dye my hair... But I don't have time for that."

Ed started packing up his stuff into his bag knowing they would be stopping soon since the train was starting to slow a bit, "Yeah." He didn't looked back over at the raven. He was still angry and Roy made it clear that he didn't matter even after saying all those pretty words before. Swallowing hard it took all his strength to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

Roy mussed up his hair and pulled the hood over his head. It was after they came to a stop that the raven concealed his face, the best he could. "Alright. Let's head to Headquarters. From there we will figure this out. Just act as though I am someone who has information about Mustang's death. If you do it right, they won't suspect a thing."

"Oh so you expect me to still help you after all of that?" Ed stayed bitterly. "No I'm not just going to pittance through there in the dark. You've done enough of housing things from me. If you want my help you need to be honest with me, or good luck getting in on your own. Hawkeye might be more willing to follow you blindly after your an ass to her but I'm not."

"Ed!" Roy groaned and rubbed his temple. "Look! Alright? I went to investigate an attack on some of the men sent up north by me. I owed it to them and their families. I just happened to stumble on to something much bigger than we had origionally thought. So, when I was going to stop the bastard, he over powered me. It was like nothing had an effect on him. As if he was made of diamond." The raven frowned as he slumped a little. "And he spoke... He spoke as if he could see in to my mind. He threatened me. And it wasn't a threat I'd risk. Then I passed out from loss of blood and woke at that brothel. The man... he had mentioned Bradley. So I wanted to get word to Hawkeye to investigate while I infiltrated again to at least slow the man down. I couldn't risk losing everyting."

Ed stared at the raven as he spoke. It took a moment for him to digest the information. This really wasn't good. The blond leaned back for a moment, "well that wasn't so bad was it. With that information I would have helped you before or tried to help you plan better." He played with his braid.

"No, Ed. You don't understand. I couldn't let anyone go in my place. Especially not you." Roy shook his head and moved past the blonde. "Let's go. I want to speak with Hawkeye asap. We can't wait any longer. Anything could happen the longer we wait."

Ed sighed heavily as he followed him, "sure, whatever." He headed on ahead trying to pretend like nothing was out of the ordinary. His mind was spinning on the information he just received and then kept falling back onto wondering how Roy still felt about him. Were those feelings real or just to distract him long enough to sneak away?

Roy kept his face hidden as he followed Ed. He knew he'd have to straighten everything out. But the question was in what way? He wasn't sure telling him the truth was good for him. He felt like he needed to set the blonde free if he wanted to protect him.

Ed turned a corner and walked with him into Hawkeye's office. He saw her sitting there and turned to Roy, "go on then." He titled his head a little towards the blond woman who looked a bit confused.

Roy moved in the room and stepped up to Hawkeye's desk, clearing his throat. "Ed... the door. Stay here if you must, but shut the door." He was didn't move to uncover himself. "The blinds too. There should be no way for anyone to look in."

Ed shut the door and nodded to Hawkeye, "do what he says." She stood and closed the blinds behind her then turned back to the stranger feeling that he wasn't so strange.

Once the room was completely blocked in, Roy slipped the cover from his face and the hood off his head. "Damn. It's hot in this. Remind me next time not to wear all these layers." The raven ran a hand through his hair before regarding the blondes. "Well, down to business. Hawkeye, my state of... er... living needs to be kept hush hush. From everyone. I'm sure Ed told you some things."

Hawkeye was shocked at seeing him and stood at attention, "sour! You're alright. No he never said anything about you. Only updated something might be going down in a small town and that he was investigating."

Ed wasn't an idiot he knew Roy was trying to stay under cover. He didn't want anything happening to him.

"Well, that's almost what I wanted him to tell you. Except he's not investigating it." Roy sighed before he took a seat and clutched his side. "NOw... Hawkeye, I need you to investigate Bradley. Thoroughly and incognito. I want Alphonse and Fullmetal sent south. They have a mission down there. I'm heading back up north. Stall anyone from going up north at all costs."

"You can't go there alone Sir, I'll come with you," Hawkeye shook her head. "They needed someone North to settle a dispute in a town. I have some paperwork to go that way anyway."

Ed crossed his arms and looked away from Roy. He always felt so left out. Like Roy didn't trust him or felt he would do a bad job. Pouting the blond man sighed heavily. He was sure his brother would be worried by now.

Hawkeye sighed knowing why he said that. She was the only other person who knew about them. Ed was surprised when he said that. Perking up he looked towards Roy, "really?" He wondered why the sudden change of heart but he already said the word he didn't want to so he didn't want to push it.

"I will discuss everything after we return. For now, this is the best I can do. The less you know, the less danger you'll be in." Roy looked to Ed and frowned as he recovered his face and brought the hood over his head. "Ed... I'm sorry for the things I said. This relationship will no longer continue between us. We will be professional and complete our tasks."

Ed stared at the raven and grit his teeth. It took him several long moments before he came up with a response, "good so I can stop pretending too. I expect some good information out of it then." The blond adjusted his jacket and glared at the raven. "Can you take it from here or do you need me to wipe your ass too?"

Hawkeye waved her hand, "I'll take him from here. Ed you may leave I need to talk to him for a moment."

Roy frowned before turning away from the blonde. "You may leave. I'm sure Alphonse is worried about you as well." He turned to Hawkeye and gave her a small forced smile. "I need to speak with you as well."

Ed just tucked his hands into his pockets and headed home. Right now he couldn't even describe the feelings going through him. Mostly anger. He'd never been treated in such a way before and now Roy was taking it away. He wasn't sure if those were his actual feelings or if he was just trying to push him away. One magical evening in a brothel. He was better off alone while trying to fix him and his brother.

Hawkeye waited for the door to shut before she started, "what did you do? His face... he was so happy before when he was with you. You did something stupid didn't you?" He sighed exasperated with him.

"He... I told him I love him." Roy rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "He showed up at the brothel and I couldn't stop it. I had really thought I was going to die up there so when I saw him, it was something I couldn't help. Then I was in pain and had liquor in my system. I couldn't bite my tongue." The raven shook his head and groaned. "I tricked him but he caught on and followed me further north, so I told him to leave and that none of it mattered... that he didn't."