Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed scoffed and shook his head, "alright." He helped Roy get comfortable and laid down with him. "Get some rest. You'll feel better tomorrow." The blond smiled softly at him.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed shivered and kissed back. Even injured Roy still felt strong to him as he held his smaller frame. He moaned softly and moved his lips against the others enjoy the slow sensual kissing.

Ed felt the shiver of pleasure run down his back to his groin. Uh-oh... He gasped breaking the kiss, "R-Roy you're going to hurt yourself... we should stop." His voice was barely above a whisper as he spoke giving it a bit of a bedroom husky sound to it. Of course he responded to Roy's hands. He of course wanted them all over him.

Roy trailed the kisses down Ed's chin and smiled. "Ignore it... its numb." The raven pulled the blonde closer and grabbed his ass, pulling him in. "Besides... I want you."

Ed shuddered against his his body betraying him. He was hard almost instantly at those words, "T-Taisa..." Trembling his arms wrapped around him. "I-I don't want you r-ruining my hard work..." His member pulsed as it was pressed against the other through his pants.

• 2 weeks later...

"But you want me." Roy murmured as he pressed his lips against the blonde's. He brushed a hand through the blonde tresses and did away with the braid. "Your handy work is needed else where."

Ed moaned softly into his mouth, "I-I do... I just... I'm worried about you getting hurt..." His hand trailed down rubbing Roy through his pants. The blond's hair fell loosely around his face and shoulders.

"Don't worry. It's pretty numb at the moment." The raven moaned and rocked his hips up into the blonde's hand. "Nnnh... Ed.. let's get rid of all the excess." He pulled Ed into a kiss and pushed up his shirt.

Ed moaned against his lips while helping to remove his clothing from his smaller frame. He panted softly as the kiss was broken for a moment before they came back together. Moaning softly he reached down to remove his pants as well, releasing his own very hard member.

Roy grasped the blonde's member and stroked him as he kissed him harder. He moaned softly in to the kiss and used his free hand to reach behind the blonde and rub circles around his entrance.

Ed couldn't help but moan louder and thrust against his hands wanting more. Surprisingly enough to himself he wanted the fingers inside him more than stroking his member. The blond trembled and reached behind himself taking hold of the ravens fingers to try to encourage him to put them inside faster.

• 2 weeks later...

The raven chuckled and pushed two fingers in the blonde's tight entrance. He wanted nothing more than to fill this tan body with himself. His fingers pumped in and out of the blonde as his hand squeezed lightly around his member as he stroked it.

"Ahhhh..." Ed rocked against the fingers inside him as his member was teased as well. Maybe his body was just getting used to this but it felt amazing. He moaned and arched and cried out while a fire built inside him wanting more.

• 3 weeks later...

Roy kissed Ed's shoulder and thrust his fingers deeper, running his thumb over the tip of the blonde's member. He was ready to take the teen right then, but for fear of hurting him, he resisted his urges.

Ed moved over him and rested his hands on his shoulders,"again... I need you in me again." He panted hard looking at the raven as his blond locks fell over his shoulders.

Roy groaned and nodded as he pulled his fingers out. He pulled the other's knees up to rest on either side of him. He spit on his hand and reached down to coat his member before pulling the blonde down to slowly take him in. "Mm... God, Ed..."

Ed trembled as he felt his member slide inside him again. He was getting used to this now so it felt amazing every time, even without real lube. He shuddered and leaned over him moving on him causing his hair to move over his shoulders. He moaned and started moving on his member almost right away, "f-feels so good Roy..."

• 1 month later...

Roy groaned and clutched Ed's hips, letting him move as he pleased and rocking his hips to add a bit more friction. "Nnnh... Yes... Ed, you've improved so much..." The raven thrust up harder to intensify the friction and he could feel the strain on his wounds. But he refused to let on to Ed about his pain. He knew the blonde would try to alter their current movements and Roy wanted to continue this for as long as he could. "Mm... Ed... I love you..."

Ed panted as he moved on top of the other feeling him sliding in and out of himself. It was heaven and then Roy uttered three little words the blond never thought he would hear. It took him completely off guard for a moment and he slowed down as he processed it. Wrapping his arms around hi neck he leaned in kissing the raven, "I love you too."

Roy slipped his fingers in Ed's hair and held him against his lips, kissing him passionately. The raven slipped his other hand to press against the blonde's lower back, rubbing in small circles as he thrust faster. His member throbbing in anticipation. He could already feel his climax coming and the thought of filling the blonde just made him feel even more eager. Exchanging those three little words struck a chord in his heart. He'd never figured he would with anyone, let alone a male subordinate. A teen at that. But he couldn't have been happier.

The blond moaned into the others mouth rolling his tongue against his while his nails dug into his shoulders a little. Ed moved faster onto him feeling his orgasm quickly approaching. Breaking the kiss he cried out as he came against their stomach's, "Ahhh!!! Ah!!!" He arched and shuddered against him while he rode out his release.