Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"Oh shut up," Ed glared at him. "Get your old ass out of here. I'll find you when I'm finished. Actually no." He turned to Roy and stepped up to him looking up at the raven. "I order you to go back to our room and eat some of that nice food I just bought you. Also put on the nice clothes I got too. Hawkeye is worried sick and wanting you to call her. You should really inform her of how much of an idiot you have been. I'll be back when I'm finished cleaning up your mess." He turned to head towards the place.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh shut up," Ed glared at him. "Get your old ass out of here. I'll find you when I'm finished. Actually no." He turned to Roy and stepped up to him looking up at the raven. "I order you to go back to our room and eat some of that nice food I just bought you. Also put on the nice clothes I got too. Hawkeye is worried sick and wanting you to call her. You should really inform her of how much of an idiot you have been. I'll be back when I'm finished cleaning up your mess." He turned to head towards the place.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy was taken back by the blonde's reaction and kind of looked at him dumbfounded. He had to reorient himself before he could respond and grabbed Ed's hand. "Wait!" He winced and clutched the blonde's hand tightly to be sure he couldn't pull away. "Don't. Let's go back together. We'll forget this for now. We'll go back to central and find new leads for you and focus on that."

- - - Updated - - -

Roy was taken back by the blonde's reaction and kind of looked at him dumbfounded. He had to reorient himself before he could respond and grabbed Ed's hand. "Wait!" He winced and clutched the blonde's hand tightly to be sure he couldn't pull away. "Don't. Let's go back together. We'll forget this for now. We'll go back to central and find new leads for you and focus on that."

"I'm not about to walk away from something so close," Ed shook his head. "I'll be fine. Besides sneaking around in small areas is what I do best." He suddenly twitched at his own words and ruffled his own hair grumbling about not being small. Taking a deep breath he looked up at Roy, "go back or I'll use my alchemy to make you go back."

Roy flicked his wrist and made a ring of fire surround them but for the direction toward town. "Fullmetal, this is an order from your commanding officer. You are going back to town without setting foot inside or there will be dire consequences." The raven pulled the blonde toward town.

Ed stumbled after him before tugging back and clapped his hands together then touched his gloves causing the signs on the gloves to fall to ribbons, "stop it Roy! I'm going in there. I have to fix mine and my brothers body! Fixing my brother is the most important thing for me to do! I can't leave him like that Roy! It's my fault!"

"This isn't about his body, Ed! Don't you see?!" Roy spun around and grit his teeth tightly as he scrunched his face up in pain. "THERE IS SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER GOING ON HERE!"

Ed winced on Roy's behalf and reached out grabbing his arm, "stop it Roy, you're hurting yourself. Why don't you believe I can do this? It never stopped you from sending me to dangerous places before. I don't want this to change just because we're... I guess a couple now. I'm not going to guarantee I won't get into danger and... I know some terrible things that go into what I'm looking for. I need more information before I can figure out a solution. Please Taisa I have to go. I have to find out if it'll help or not help."

"ED! YOU ARE A FOOL!" Roy shook his head and groaned. "YOu think I care about you going in to dangerous places? You think my concern is from feelings of being together? You are wrong!" THe raven pushed the blonde away and glared at him. "THis up here has nothing to do with you! You are just some child that got wrapped up in the wrong path. THis facility is for an actual man to deal with. Someone who can handle it without getting too hot headed or worked up over stupid things like feelings! THat's why you'll never get Alphonse's body back! You don't know what is needed to be seen! If you wanted his body back so bad, you'd do whatever it took! But you won't because you don't know where your true loyalty lies!"

Shock. That was all he could feel at that moment was pure shock until the others words sunk in. He stood there for several seconds as it grew quiet around them. Trembling he grit his teeth and clenched his hands into tight fists, "So I guess sleeping with you for information and working my ass off to fix the problems I've caused don't make me a man then? Those words you said to me? Saying that you love me are those empty too? So from what you're saying you don't actually love me that you're still just using me so you can go off and be wreck-less and have a grand old time." He never raised his voice as he spoke, it was actually barely over a whisper. "I've seen the bodies it's taken to create a stone. I've seen the horrors and guess what, that's not worth it. I'll find another way. Even without you. I know where my loyalties lie. I guess I just needed you to remind me." As he spoke his words became a bit more shaky until tears streamed down his cheeks. Turning from the raven he started away from him.

"Ed.." Roy swallowed hard and bit back what he wanted to say. "Fullmetal, I am giving you strict orders to go back the way you came and get on the first train to Central. You can continue your path there. If you don't, I'll have Alphonse taken in and charged as your accomplice in treason." He couldn't lift his head and look at the blonde. He knew what he'd see. He didn't want to see the broken look he caused.

Ed paused in his steps as Roy said those next hurtful words. Taking a shaky breath he didn't look over his shoulder as he spoke, "don't worry... I won't be back." He rubbed his arm against his eyes and he headed back towards the town trying to get away from Roy now. How dare he use his title against him!

Roy swore under his breath as he look up at the sky and let the tears fall. The pain he was feeling was too much for him. He just wanted to be numb again. Not just physically. He knew he hurt Ed and it was the last thing he wanted, but he rather him hurt Ed and make him hate him over the ladder option. Losing Ed from going in to that facility would be worse than being hated. He just needed to get past that part. He gasped when the pain from his ribs became too much and dropped to his knees. He needed to hide before someone came upon him. Looking around, he decided to rest behind a tree. Moving over, the raven half stumbled and have walked to the trees. He let himself rest there, falling asleep.

Ed didn't get far before his worries for the raven took over him. Roy was too hurt to get around very well and he knew he would need a hand getting back. Making his way back out he found the raven. Glaring at him he clapped his hands and touched the tree having it scoop him up gently into a wheel barrow. Pulling him back into town. Getting a private car he got onto the train with him and laid him on the bed in the sleeping car. He made sure it was charged to Roy and not himself. He wasn't letting him off that easy. It was a long trip home so he read on the way while sitting on the side of the bed.

Roy was out for quite awhile before he woke with a gasp. His ribs ached bad and his shoulder was on fire. He began tossing on the bed from the pain and scrunched his face up. He didn't like this at all. "No... more..."

Ed reached over to hold him down, "stop it Taisa you're safe! Shh!" He touched his cheek with his gloved hand. "Hey shhhh, you're on you're way home it's alright." The blond looked down at Roy as his braid fell over his shoulder.

Roy started to turn his head into the hand, but stopped himself as his eyes flew open. "Fullmetal! What are you doing?! What do you mean on my way home?!" The raven looked around and groaned as he sat up, rubbing his temple. "I told you not to come back! You went against my orders!"

Ed sighed heavily, "you had passed out in the woods somewhere trying to get yourself killed because you're an idiot!" The blond huffed and sat back. "If I hadn't have come back for you you would have been found or eaten or sick or something." He shrugged his shoulders. "Go back when you're healed up or send someone else." He looked away from the raven and grabbed his book.

"No," Ed leaned back on the wall that the bed was moved over to. He was gently rocking from the train as it drove down the tracks. He was still very angry at Roy but had enough time to calm down now.

"Good." Roy took a seat again. He figured he'd be good for now. "Did you bring the stuff you bought?" The raven ran a hand through his hair as he leaned forward to brace his elbows on his knees.

Leaning over the side of the bed he grabbed the bags on the floor and tossed them next to him before returning to his book. They were stuck in there for a while until they reached their town. He knew he'd have to deal with him for a bit.

"Thanks." Roy sighed and rummaged through the bags and found what he figured he could use to make a disguise. The next half hour was spent ripping and cinching different garments.

Ed looked over at the raven when he was almost done and sighed, "what are you doing?" The blond rested his cheek on his hand. Folding his leg in indian style he leaned his elbow on his knee.

"What does it look like, Fullmetal?" Roy tested the strength of his cinching and continued. "I can't exactly waltz into Central without people recognizing me. So, I need a disguise." The raven held up part of the fabric and frowned. "I'll look homeless, but it's better than nothing."

Ed raised a brow, "why are you trying to hide?" He sighed and looked over him then clapped his hands and touched the clothes making them fit him but looked a bit raggedy then a hood to go over his head. "You could have just asked." The blond sighed and sat back to read his book again.