Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Roy shuddered at the feel of the blonde climaxing and moaned as he came inside the blonde. He rode out his climax before pulling Ed down to kiss him gently. It was then a groan of pain slipped free and his face scrunched up. "Shit..." He adjusted them to lay next to each other and looked down at his bandage, a few small patches of red showing. "Ed.... Would you mind terribly if I asked you to bandage me again?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed blinked a couple times wondering why he was in pain then he remembered and sat up, "I told you not to move! Idiot." He grumbled and reached over grabbing the first aid kit and went about fixing him up again. "You tore a couple stitches..." He worked on fixing him as he sat there in the nude. The blond wanted to make sure he healed up nicely, especially now.

"Hey! Easy on the injured..." Roy groaned and shifted. He was regretting the pain, but he wasn't regretting what they did. That was all that mattered to him. "Ed... I don't regret it. If I could go back, I'd do it all over again." He laid a hand on the blonde's knee and sighed. "All of it. Starting the day we met."

Ed bit his bottom lip as he finished wrapping Roy's stomach, "really? Even all the mocking and all the fighting. We didn't get along for a long time." The blond brought his hand down and touched his hand. Rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand he look down at his lighter skin on his tan leg even with the metal joining in.

"Even with all the bickering and blowing each other up." Roy turned his hand up and clutched the blonde's, smiling. "Because without it, our relationship would not be the same as it is right now. Everything that happened has had a role in building our relationship." The raven brought Ed's hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "I am happy with this relationship."

Blushing hard the blond watched him for a moment then gently swatted his hand away, "Oh don't go all girly on me now Taisa." He then smiled warmly at him and eased himself down to lie next to the raven. He pulled himself close and wrapped an arm around him being careful of his wound. "Since your calling this a relationship now... shall you share with me what needs to be done tonight?"

Roy frowned and struggled to pull the blankets over them. "Tonight you will be sleeping here. And tomorrow you'll be on your way back to Central." The raven sighed and settled a hand behind his head. "Tonight is something I must handle myself."

Ed raised a brow, "and how are you planning to do that? Bleed all over them? Taisa, let me help. You know I won't go back no matter what you say to me so you might as well explain it to me so I'll be better prepared." The blond sighed as he looked at the raven.

"You are infuriating, Fullmetal." Roy sighed and cupped the blonde's face. "Look. I need to sneak back in there and figure out what it was that I discovered and who that man was. Besides, I need to figure out what's been going on up here." The raven let go of Ed's face and laid back against the pillows. "Ed, I need you to at least go in the morning and send word to Hawkeye. But don't say it out right. Give her some hints. But nothing others would catch on to." He draped a hand over his eyes. "And when you get back. I'll show you where it is."

"You can barely move around, how are you going to sneak," the blond rolled onto his side then rested his cheek on the raven's shoulder. He didn't like seeing him in pain and really worried about him. The blond flicked his own hair back over his shoulder. He worried about him but knew it would be easier for one to sneak in instead of two.

"I said I will take you there after you get back from sending the message to Hawkeye. That's final." Roy put a hand over Ed's mouth and gave him a pointed look to tell him "end of story". "Now, I want you up at 5:30 to send the message directly to Hawkeye, stop by the shops for some food and spare clothes. Then be here by noon. If you are late then I am leaving without you." The raven removed his hand and settled back on the bed, closing his eyes. "Now, get some rest. I don't want you a minute late to send that message. And be sure to speak to Hawkeye directly."

Glaring at him the blond grumbled against his hand as he was spoken to. He hated being talking to like a child but then again, he was still a bit of a child. Hmphing he flopped himself back on the bed and folded his arms. Of course he was mad but also happy that Roy was giving him so much to do, and even allowing him to join him. Perhaps if he went fast enough he could get back early and help. Not too long after those thoughts he was asleep. The poor blond was exhausted since he spent several days looking for Roy. Sighing softly in his sleep he rolled onto his side to face his lover and reached a hand out gently gripping at Roy's arm.

Roy smiled after the blonde fell asleep. "Forgive me for this, Ed." He leaned forward and kissed his forehead. The next morning Roy woke the blonde with a deep kiss and some kisses feathering over his throat. "Hey. Ed, time to wake. There's no time to rest now. You have to go make the call." He waited til he got a response before continuing. "The nearest phone is on the other side of the town. You'll pass shops on the way back to get the stuff. But remember, be sure to speak with Hawkeye directly."

Stirring the blond didn't want to wake but he yawned and started to come to. His hand came up and touched the raven's shoulder then down to the back of his head, "Mn... hm... one more kiss and maybe I'll get up." He opened one eye about halfway before he smirked at Roy. He knew what he needed to do and of course he worried about him but Roy was an adult and usually made good choices.

Roy kissed the blonde long and hard, like he didn't want to let him go. He broke the kiss when there was a heavy need to breathe and looked at the blonde's face. "Ed, you should get going. Don't forget the food supplies and clothes. I can't go anywhere without clothes." The raven brushed a hand through Ed's hair and sighed. He was already regretting his decision, but he knew it was for the best and the only way to keep his lover safe.

Ed panted softly when they broke apart, licking his lips he sat up to get dressed, "well if you wake me up that way from now on I might just become a morning person." Slipping his clothes on quickly he leaned over to kiss Roy not as passionate as before but enough to put the heat back in for a moment. "I'll be back soon." Reaching behind himself he did his braid as he headed out the door.

"Yeah..." Roy watched the blonde leave and frowned before getting up and moving about the room, eventually he wrapped a towel around his waist and snuck in to a neighboring room. He was careful not to wake the occupants as he pilfered some clothes. Heading back to the room and quickly dressing. He had to be careful because of the wounds, but he knew he needed to be fast. Hawkeye didn't go to the office until seven so he knew he had time. It was part of why he stressed on the urgency. The urgency was there, but he also needed a way to distract the blonde. He wasn't about to let Ed go into danger. Especially when he himself could not protect the kid. He left with empty hands and a note on the bed, headed for the upper part of town, having sent Ed to the east side of town. He was quiet and stayed hidden in the shadows.

Ed went about the town getting the things he needed. Checking the time he knew Hawkeye should be in the office. He got Roy a change of nice dress clothes and also some food he knew that he would like. Making sure he talked to Hawkeye directly was a pain at first until he stressed the situation and gave his code number. Finally eh was able to let her know what was going on before he quickly headed back. He felt he had left the raven alone too long. Something was nagging in the back of his mind.

The note:

Fullmetal,

I'm sorry for this, but I can not allow you to go into danger. Go home to your brother and focus on your proper path. I will not blame you for hating me. Just stay safe. If I make it out of here, I will take the consequences and do what ever you want of me in order to make it up to you. I meant what I said. I love you, Ed. So be safe.

The raven was making his way away from the town, going farther north. It would take him a bit since he was moving slow, but he knew the best way to sneak in. Keeping that thought in mind, he trudged on. If this was the last thing for him to do, he planned to do it right.

Ed hosted at the paper feeling a horrible anger fill him. How date he! He knew it was north but wasn't sure where! Panicked he sought after the raven. Searching through the streets and kept going hoping to find some clues about where he went. Clapping his hands together he used the dirt to rise himself up and look around to see him.

Roy was halfway there before he heard the sounds behind him. He swore and ducked farther in the trees. Someone was coming and that didn't bode too well for him. He looked around him before using the cover of trees to move further. That was until he noticed the rumbling from the ground. It was probably just him, but it made him think of... peeking out of the trees and looking back, he cursed to himself more. Ed... He stepped out of the trees and crossed his arms. If he didn't intervene, the blonde would reach the facility before him and who knows what would happen. "FULLMETAL!"

Ed thought he heard his name and glanced around. Maybe it was wishful thinking. Clapping his hands again he headed off towards the facility wondering if that's where he was headed. He had to stop him before he got himself hurt. Falling down through the trees on the dirt he made his way to the place.

Roy swore before hurrying to the facility. The pain struck through him harshly and he grit his teeth. He had to stop the blonde no matter what, but he couldn't run up yelling out to him. That'd kinda ruin the whole being quiet thing. He frowned and used his glove, to strike fire in front of the blonde.

Ed heard the snap of flames and turned to face him, "Roy?" He turned to the raven and walked over to him smacking him hard across the cheek. He whispered harshly, "how dare you trick me! I should punch the hell out of you for it!" He grabbed him by the front of his shirt as he glared at the raven.

Roy grit his teeth and winced at the rough movements. "Ed... Just listen." He frowned and clutched his side. He was definitely gonna pay for this later. "You don't know what dangers lay ahead. I can't let you go in. Promise me you won't. I told you to go home for a reason. You don't need an old man like me anyway."