Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Havoc looked over at Roy then to Ed his eyes pleading with him to help with the raven. Ed smiled brightly, "Oh man... I wish I had a camera." The younger blond stepped inside and tugged on the raven's arm, "the miniskirt is in the bedroom I'll show you." He knew just where to put a drunk man. Bed.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Now how did it get in there?" Roy frowned and let the blonde pull him. "I don't remember leaving it in there. Milk maid, you're pretty sexy. Can I see your legs?" The raven grinned and grabbed Ed's ass. "I like removing the layers."

Ed jumped at the ass grab but let it slide as he pulled the raven into the room and shoved him back onto the bed, "lay down crazy."

Havoc decidedto take his leave since the boy could take care of him.

"Oh. You want control. That's very sexy." Roy grinned and started fumbling out of his clothes. Being in a very eager state, the raven wanted to be clear of 'layers'. "I like a girl in charge. Where's my drink. I swear I just had it."

"You don't need anything else to drink," Ed chuckled trying to get him tucked into bed. The blond climbed over him to pull the sheets down, "Do I really look like a girl to you?" He raised a brow and looked down at the raven as his braid fell over his shoulder.

Roy frowned and tugged on the blankets. "Don't put up barriers! I can't sleep with you if there are layers!" The raven looked up at Ed and blushed, reaching up to tug on his braid. "You.... You are so... Sexy!"

Ed blushed a little at his first comment but then the second comment made his face turn a very deep red. He shifted over top of him and sat on his pelvis, "you... you can't be serious..." His hands rested on the raven's chest while his golden eyes looked down at him.

Roy twirled the braid around his fingers and felt himself harden as he wet his lips. "A very sexy milk maid, indeed. I want to kiss you, blondie." The raven snaked his other hand up the blonde's leg and squeezed lightly.

Ed didn't know what to say, he figured he was drunk and would forget all of this in the morning but... for a moment he was lost in the others dark eyes. He shivered as the hand moved up his leg, "why do you want to kiss me?" Leaning down more his bangs brushed against the other mans cheeks as his breath mixed with the others.

"You don't look like a milk maid, blondie." Roy snaked the hand higher to slip up the blonde's side. "I think I like your hair." The raven tugged the braid down more and leaned up to kiss Edward. "I'm drunk..."

Ed looked down at Roy realizing that when he wasn't being a bastard there was something oddly charming about him, "of course you are..." He felt their lips brush together and it sent a tingle up his spine. "It's bed time for you," the blond finished pulling the others clothes off, to where he was in his boxers and under shirt. "You need some sleep," his hands trailed down his chest feeling the muscles under his shirt.

Roy frowned and shook his head. "I'm not tired! I don't want to sleep! Let's have sex!" The raven attempted to undress the blonde and shivered at the feel of Ed's hands on his chest, groaning. "Please? Please?"

Ed wondered if maybe he would pass out before they even started, "you're so excited..." He felt like he kind of owed him but at the same time, no ties... this would be interesting. Leaning down he pressed his lips to Roy's and up slipping his own jacket off.

Roy moaned and kissed Ed back, pulling him closer. His eyes fell closed and he pressed his hips up to rub his erection against the blonde's.

Ed shivered feeling the erection rubbing against him. Also perhaps Roy wouldn't remember this or at least parts of it. He was pretty damn drunk. Maybe he would think it was Havoc the next morning. The blond arched against him kissing him back feeling himself drawn into the moment. Slipping his other jacket off for the first time he exposed his metal arm to the other. His mixmatched hands moved up Roys chest and his left hand nestled into the hair on his neck.

Roy graced his fingers over the metal arm and hesitated a moment before moving to the blonde's shoulder and brushing over where flesh and metal joined. He opened his eyes and looked up at the blonde, breaking the kiss. "Your eyes are pretty." He closed his eyes once more and kissed down Ed's neck. His mind was foggy and he barely knew what he was talking about.

For a brief moment he was swept away and it felt nice. He could forget about their plans, their agreement and the woes of the world. Even though he was using Roy right now he didn't feel too bad about it. He bit his bottom lip unsure of what to say in response to his comment. He wasn't used to complimenting people unless it was something to do with alchemy, he focused on very little else. Shuddering as the mouth moved on his neck he gasped softly when it reached a spot that caused him pleasure. His arms wrapped around him embracing him.

Registering the signs of a pleasure spot, Roy nipped the spot lighrly before sucking on it. His hands roamed over the blonde's back and one slipped down to work on removing the blonde's pants.

Ed moaned softly and reached his hands down to help remove them. He panted hard wondering if maybe the smell of the alcohol could make him drunk, maybe that was why he was going along with it. Moaning softly he slipped out of his pants so now he was naked on the raven for the first time. His skin was covered in scars from fights or his surgery but it was still smooth.

Roy firmly held Ed's hips and pressed up into him. "Nnnh..." His moans were muffled against the blonde's skin as he kissed down and across the other's collar bone. He wanted the rest of the barriers gone so he kicked the blankets down and used his free hand to shift his boxers down.

Ed shivered against him as his hands came to his face cupping his cheeks while his lips moved against Roy's. His hair tie came undone and let his hair fall around his shoulders. He shifted on to of the raven as he removed his boxers. His own member was hard and pulsed against the other's stomach. This all felt so good... so intense.

Roy's skin felt hot against the blonde. He could register the need he was feeling through the haze. He reached in to the bedside table and pulled out a tube and condom. "Blondie, let's use these." He used one hand to cup Ed's ass and pulled him closer. "I want in."

Ed groaned softly then turned over to lay back on the bed pulling Roy over top of him. This was the first time he used a condom, maybe he really did think he was some maid chick. It didn't matter he didn't want Roy to remember tonight anyways. He bit his bottom lip and spread his legs, "then go in..."

Roy leaned over Ed and kissed him before sitting back. He used the lube to coat his fingers before running them over Ed's entrance. "So soft..." He slowly pressed a digit in past the ring of muscles, a bit more gentle than when he's sober.

Ed moaned kissing him back. His hands held onto him as he took the fingers eagerly, "ah..." He rocked his hips feeling a fire burning inside him. This felt much better than before.