Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Sharp gold eyes shot to the man next to him as a shiver ran up his spine. Prepare himself? Gritting his teeth he reached down and started opening his pants while watching the raven carefully. A light blush crept over his cheeks when he kicked off his shoes to pull his pants off of one leg but kept the rest of it on. Biting down with his teeth he removed the glove from his left hand. Spreading his legs a little he reached down and stroked his half hard member.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Oh. Look at that? Make sure you're nice and hard. Though, I'm sure it won't take much once I'm inside you." Roy lazily stroked himself and watched the blonde. "Don't forget to loosen yourself. I'm good sized."

The blond hand trembled over his member as it started growing harder, "I... I don't have any lube..." Lifting his bare right leg he set his foot on the side of the couch this way he could reach down and pressed his dry finger against his entrance. "I can't..." He couldn't hide the shaking his legs were doing then.

Roy watched the trembling for only a moment before taking Ed's hand and sucking on his fingers, running his tongue all over them. "Mmmm.. Delicious..." His cheeks had a faint flush as he pulled back. "Go ahead. It'll be slick enough. I will get lube tomorrow." It was just him making a mental note outloud. He hadn't realized he did. He needed to remain a bastard in the blonde's eyes. It was better to keep distance.

Ed watched as Roy's mouth closed over his fingers and he felt the wet heat roll around those digits. A soft moan came from him but he turned his face away and pulled his hand back. Now that was embarrassing! The blond brought his slick fingers down and was able to slowly push his middle finger inside himself and shifted uncomfortably.

Roy let himself go and pressed Ed's knees further apart as he watched the blonde. He'd never considered how erotic it would look to see another guy finger himself. He swore under his breath and reached down to guide Ed's hand. "Make sure to stretch yourself."

Blushing brightly the blond turned his head away embarrassed that he was looking so intently at his privates. Grown-ups are perverts! Cracking his eyes open he glared at him but tried to keep his composure. He felt the other moving his hand for him and that made him shudder, "I-I am!" He hissed and turned his head away.

Roy grabbed Ed's chin and forced him to look down at their hands. "Don't look away." He slid his hand up to brush Ed's balls and feather up his member before gliding over his chest. He tweaked one nipple and then the other, leaning in to nibble on his ear. "Enjoy it. I can see your body does. No point in fighting it."

Ed panted softly feeling horribly hot. Maybe leaving his jacket on was a bad idea but he didn't want to expose his body to him. The blond trembled and glared at him for a moment before looking down at their mix of hands. His member pulsed in pleasure and his finger moving inside himself felt odd but good.

Roy nodded and spit in his hands before coating his hardened member to slick it up. He moved closer to Ed and continued stroking himself as he kissed the blonde. "Go ahead and remove your fingers. You're ready."

A soft whimper left his lips when the raven kissed him and it made him hate him more for it! Turning his head away Ed bit his bottom lip. Kissing was too intimate for him, wasn't this just a contract for information? This wasn't supposed to be something with feeling in it right? Removing his fingers he pulled his hands back and gripped the side of the couch with it. He remember how painful it was the first time when Roy forced himself inside his small body, but this time felt a little different.

Roy kissed down Ed's neck and pressed closer to his body, pressing the head of his erection to the blonde's entrance. He decided to take it slow for the sole purpose of feeling a different sensation. He pushed past the first ring of muscles and lifted Ed's hips up.

The blond panted hard feeling the heat of the other man as he moved closer. His hands gripped the side of the couch since he didn't want to grab onto the raven. Hissing softly he felt the head of his member press inside and groaned softly. This felt so much hotter and so much more intense. It was still painful as he pushed in but he was able to handle it better this time, "Mnnn."

Roy took in each heavy breath and gasp the blonde released. He pished in further and slowly slid to the hilt. "Mm.. Fullmetal, don't hold it in. Let loose. I want to hear you moan." He waited a moment before pulling half way out and thrusting back in, repeating the process.

Ed tried hard to not let any sound out. He could take pain but pleasure was a whole new ball field for him. The blond trembled as he leaned back against the couch as his body was bent a little. He let out little huffs of breath as he tried to breath, "y-your too warm..." He gasped as Roy hit a good spot inside him.

"Warm?" Roy thrust a little harder and bit Ed's neck, leaving just a small mark. He pushed the blonde's knees up to his chin to thrust deeper. The feel of the muscles around him made him moan softly as he aimed for the bundle of nerves again.

Edward trembled and took in short breaths now that his air was cut off a little. Gasping he jumped each time he rubbed against his spot deep inside him. Since Roy shifted his legs higher he was hitting his spot directly, "Mn! NN! Ah! MN!" Biting down on his lower lip he tried to hold it back.

"I guess I found it." Roy thrust a little faster and groaned. He was definitely feeling the full sensation now. He reached between them and stroked Ed's erection. He used his free hand to hold the blonde's hips down and kissed.him.

"St-Stop!-" Ed trembled as he continued to thrust against his spot then he felt him kiss him again while stroking him. It was all too much for him. He didn't know how to kiss so he didn't entirely respond even though his member did. It pulsed in the raven's hand from all the sensations.

"Stop? Is that really what you want?" Roy thrust harder to emphasize his question. His hand stroked the blonde's member and brushed his thumb over the tip. "But you feel ready to burst. So full. Do you feel the fullness?" The raven thrust deeper for emphasis and moaned.

A straggled cry came from the blond then, he was trying so hard to keep his voice back but this was too much. Panting hard his legs started to shake as his orgasm fought to break through, "b-but! Ahhh!" His left hand shot up and gripped at the others jacket, holding on tightly. He couldn't believe how close he was already. Maybe he was just sensitive.

"Mmm... Damn, Ed." Roy groaned as he felt his climax near and thrust his hips hard, with a decent pace. "You swallow me so well. Like you were made for this." He was close to his finish and thought of an idea. He held his thumb over the tip of Ed's member to hold back his release. His thrusts became more persistent against his ball of nerves. "I want to hear you beg for it."

Ed trembled ripping the others shirt a little in his tight grasp, "st-stop Taisa! Ahh!" Warm tears came to his eyes from the heat his body felt. Of course he'd played with himself before but he wasn't used to being teased in such an intense way. "E-Enough!" his ragged breathing became worse and filled with moans that got louder. Whimpering he cracked his eyes open to look up at the man that tortured his small frame. "P-Please!"

Roy chuckled, breathily, and nibbled across the blonde's shoulder. He kept his thumb in place until he reached his climax and started to fill the blonde. His thumb slid off, rubbing down the head as it went. He thrust with his release, almost like pumping it out. He felt he cpuld definitely get used to that feeling. Buried deep in the blonde, he felt amazing. He also didn't have to worry about the kid getting pregnant.

"Ahhhh!!!" the both the blond's arms shot up and wrapped around his shoulders tightly. His metal arm bit into his skin a little as he held him close. His semen splattered against their stomachs as he tensed and shuddered around the raven's member. Panting hard slowly his arms slipped down until they gently held onto Roy's lower arms. His smaller frame trembled under the other mans body as he came down from his high.