Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Naruto smiled as he pulled into his drive way and put the car in park. "Thanks, teme." The blonde got out and headed to the door. He was in there long enough to grab clothes and dogfood before coming back out. There was a little reddish gold puppy following at his heels. He put everything in his trunk before letting Kyuubi in through the driver side door. The puppy sat in the driver seat and wagged his tail with a small yip before looking at Sasuke. "Hey, Kyu, out of my seat. Scoot." The puppy crawled on to the middle console and sniffed at the raven as the blonde got in. "It's up to you where he spends his day. And he won't tear anything up. Though he may mark his territory on you."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke looked at the puppy and smiled softly. He always really liked animals, "mark me? He's going to pee on me?" He looked down at the dog a little worried it might happen now. He'd never really been around dogs so he didn't understand their behavior.

Naruto laughed and backed out of his driveway. "I was kidding. He's only done that once. It's why I took him in." The blonde turned down Brady St. And headed for the raven's street. "He hiked his leg on me and been attached ever since. The whole squad got a good laugh." Kyu wagged his tail and jumped in Sasuke's lap, yipping and sniffing the raven. "He'll pee on you if he adopts you. And told you he'd smell me on you and jump ya." He grinned at Sasuke as the puppy jumped up to lick the raven's chin.

Sasuke raised his hands unsure of what to do at first but then reached them down to pet the small animal and then gently held him on his lap, "he is really cute." The raven stated as he pet Kyuubi. Smiling he gently pet him and scratched him behind the ears.

Kyuu wagged his tail vigorously and continued licking the raven's chin. Naruto couldn't help but chuckle. He loved Kyuubi. The puppy had been rescued from a drug bust. The dealers were using dogs for trafficking and he was the only puppy that survived. The two clicked immediately and the blonde was sent home with the yappy thing. They had a growing relationship ever since. "Kyuubi is a wonderful friend. He understands me." The blonde reached over and pat Kyu on the back. The pup yipped happily and wagged his tail faster.

Sasuke chuckled softly and wiped off his slobbered face, "yeah he seems like a good pup." He ruffled the top of the dogs head then looked up at the house as they approached. "It's the third one on the right." It was a four bedroom two bath, pool and a privacy fence. Rather nice place for one guy to live.

Naruto looked out the window as he pulled into the driveway and gawked. "Holy shit... It's bigger than Iruka's. Why do you have such a big house?" He put the car into park and cut off the engine. "It's bigger than my place. Do you have roommates?" The blonde got out and went around the car, opening the door. "Are they hot? So I know if I'm gonna be jealous." Kyu jumped out of the car and ran in circles around the blonde's feet, yipping loudly.

Sasuke smiled softly and got out of the car, "naw I live here alone." The raven grabbed his crutch and made his way to the door. Opening it he turned on the lights then kicked off his shoes, "I wouldn't mind a roommate though. Make the place less empty." His living room had fairly normal furniture and a large screened tv.

Naruto got the bags and followed Sasuke in, Kyu already up with Sasuke. The blonde shut the door behind himself. "Oh? Gonna get a hot roommate to make me jealous?" Kyuubi sniffed the floor around the house and explored. "And there he goes." The blonde smiled and held up the bags. "Where to, teme?"

Sasuke smiled softly watching Kyuubi go, "the kitchen is over here and the spare bedroom is down the hall on the left." He turned going into the kitchen getting some water for Kyuubi and set the bowl on the floor. "I found this house for sale at a low price since it needed a bit of work but now it's in great shape. I redid the floors and repainted it."

Naruto followed him to the kitchen and set the dogfood down. "You want your rabbits in the spare room?" He chuckled and held up the bag of stuffed animals. He set the bag of clothes on the counter and slipped his arms around Sasuke to hold the bag in front of the raven, one arm wrapped around his waist.

Sasuke actually meant a room for the blond to stay in. He blushed a little at the arm around his waist, "no they can go to my room." He blushed a little, "not to say that your invited to my room or anything! W-We can stay out in the living room and watch a movie."

Naruto grinned and pulled the raven closer for a moment before stepping away, grabbing the bag on the counter, and heading back toward the spare room. He put the bags on the bed and removed his shoes before heading back to join Sasuke. Kyuubi ran in to the kitchen excitedly and slid across the floor to the water, yipping happily and wagging his tail.

Sasuke smiled softly down at the pup, he reached down and pet him before limping to the living room and flopped down onto the couch. He groaned softly and lifted his injured foot putting it on the coffee table, "my feet are killing me... no one ever told me having a broken leg was such a pain in the ass."

Naruto sat next to Sasuke and pulled his feet into his lap. "Alright. Let me help. I did tell you to get a massage. Think of a movie." The blonde smiled as he slowly worked the muscles in one of the raven's feet. "I'll put it in. Just relax and let me cater."

Sasuke looked at the blond and blushed a little, "yeah earlier but..." His voice trailed off as he was a little surprised about the sudden foot massage. He went to protest but the moment those fingers rubbed against his foot a shiver ran up his spine. It took him a couple seconds to recover since he wasn't used to being touched, "I um... I have netflix hooked up o-or several movies... do you like old kung fu movies?" There was a deeper tone to his voice almost sensual.

Narutp smiled and worked the muscles a little harder now that they seemed more relaxed. "Old kungfu sounds perfect. How does your foot feel, teme?" He turned half lidded eyes to the raven with a light smile. "You seem more relaxed." Kyu came in and curled up at Naruto's feet before yawning and snuggling in to himself.

Sasuke groaned softly and nodded his head, "your getting a lot of my firsts dobe." The raven reached over and turned on netflix. "Project A is one of my favorites." Sinking back against the couch he sighed contented. "Feels nice."

"Jackie Chan fan?" Naruto brushed his fingers over the raven's ankle as moved to the heel of the foot. "Imagine what I could do with Cherry Blossom oil and a naked body. By the way, Japanese Cherry Blossom is a perfectly manly scent." The blonde blushed as he turned his chin up stubbornly. He thought on the first comment and frowned. He knew claiming someone's firsts was a dangerous game.

((::squeals:: love that movie!))

Sasuke sighed softly but then made a face at the manly scent. He looked to the blond and raised a brow, "sure it is, since you're so much more of a man than I am." He smirked at the blond then shook his head. "That's why I wear old spice pure sport." He chuckled softly having a fun time teasing the blond.

"Hey!" Naruto blushed deeper and pouted. "I wear Adidas for men, I'll have you know. I am extremely manly!" He reached up and tickled the raven's side to get a rise out of him. This caused Kyu to jump up, excited and ready to play. "Kyuubi!" The blonde started laughing.

Sasuke almost let his laugh out but thankfully Kyuubi interrupted the blond from picking on him. This causing him to tense and slide back on the couch a bit so he was laying back his broke foot on the floor with his good foot up on the back of the couch. He smirked, "get 'em Kyuubi!"

"Kyu! Get the teme!" Naruto laughed more as the puppy licked his face. "Get him, boy!" Kyuubi yipped and pounced on the raven, wagging his tail excitedly, licking the other's face. Naruto noticed Sasuke's position and moved forward to sit between the raven's lehs and tickle him. "Ha! We got you now, teme!"

Sasuke smiled as he pet Kyuubi while the little guy jumped on him. Then here came the dobe and he couldn't suppress the giggles, "n-no! Stop!" He wiggled under him and was soon able to pick up the pup and set him on the floor then grabbed the blonds hands and tried to get them away effectively wiggling himself completely under the blond with his legs wrapped around him.

Naruto laughed as he leaned over the raven. His eyes fell on Sasuke's face and he wet his lips, looking down at the raven's. "I believe he likes you. You will have to keep an eye on him." The blonde was somewhat mesmerized by the raven. Kyuubi yipped happily and wagged his tail, watching the two.