Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke moved himself away from the blon and looked to the pink haired girl as he smirked, "whats wrong? Worried the about wedding arrangements? Or is it your wedding and your worried the groom might run out on you? I wouldn't blame him."

The raven glared at her. He was already fed up with her presence, "we were having a nice time until you showed up."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto put a hand on the pinkette's chest to which she stepped back in horror from. "Naruto... How dare you?"

"Now behave... Both of you." The blonde grumbled and pulled Sasuke to his side. "I will be at the rehersal with a date. And Sasuke, chill. I still enjoyed your company tonight."

Sasuke looked at the blond and then smacked him hard, "player! I can't believe I-I-" He turned quickly and walked away from him. He couldn't believe he let himself be played like this! Already going on another date while going on a date with him! He shook his head wanting to get away from him as fast as possible.

"Sasuke!" Naruto groaned and ran after the raven. "Would you just listen?"

"And he said I was on the wrag!" Sakura scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Shut it, Sakura! Go bother your bride!" The blonde stepped in front of Sasuke and gave him a pleading look. "Sasuke.. Please? I promised Iruka and them I'd bring a date to the wedding and it was a promise I made under peer pressure." He sighed and cupped Sasuke's face. "Please believe me. I haven't even chosen a date yet. I hadn't even thought of it until Sakura mentioned the wedding."

Sasuke sighed and pushed the blond hand from his face, "done I believe you." He looked back over at Sakura glaring at her, "she still ruined the night."

Naruto grinned big and nodded. "Thank you, teme!" He followed Sasuke's gaze back to the pinkette and sighed. He knew all too well how much of a cock block Sakura was. "Yeah... She's always been a cock block. I think she secretly believes it's her duty to cock block me." The pinkette just glared back at the raven. "Though, I did bail on her for the tux renting."

Sasuke looked back at the pink haired girl, "I can understand why." He wasn't overly excited with how the situation was playing out but at least he wasn't overly angry anymore about the situation.

"As the best man I should have been there." Naruto frowned and turned back to Sasuke. "Wait... You understand the tux thing or cock blocking me? Cause I don't see how that is good for anyone." The blonde grinned and groped Sasuke's ass. "What do you say?"

Sasuke jumped from the hand on his ass and turned smaking his hand away, "we're not there yet!" He turned bright red and glared at him. The raven turned his head back away and crossed his arms leaning on his crutch, "I meant the tux thing."

"Hey! I was only playing." Naruto pouted and looked down at Sasuke. "That hurt. You smacked me..." The blonde turned away to mumble, "cock blocker..." He sighed and grabbed Sasuke's hand. "Why don't we call it a night and go back to my place? Just to watch a movie?"

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "don't go grabbing asses." The raven raised a brow then smiled softly. "I do have to be up at six to head into work." He wasn't sure if staying out at his house was a good idea, especially after the ass grab.

Naruto chuckled and put a hand up in surrender. "At least I'm not grabbing any other asses. I'm simply reassuring you of my interest." The blonde laughed and shook his head, bumping Sasuke with his arm. "Hey! I promise to keep my junior to myself. Can't promise about my hands." He brought their clasped hands up and smiled.

Sasuke stared at him not really believing that he would be able to keep his hands to himself, "I don't believe you." He raised a brow then smiled softly and shook his head. "I have a very early morning since I need a new bartender."

"You can stay the night. I have to be up early too." Naruto dropped their hands to their sides and poked Sasuke's nose. "I will keep my junior to myself unless you ask nicely. My.hands are another story. I kind of like touching you." He winked before waving at Sakura and tugging the raven toward the parking lot. "O promise it'll be relaxing."

Sasuke was a bit nervous but started to go along with it, although wearing the same clothes the next day was not something he looked forward too, "maybe stop by my place for a change of clothes then?" He walked with his crutch as the blond tugged him away.

"Sounds fine. Then if you end up a serial killer I know where you live." Naruto chuckled and pat Sasuke on the head. "Why don't you sit on the bench over there..." The blonde pointed to a bench near the sidewalk and slowed down. "I'll bring the car up so you don't have to walk through the sand." He helped the raven to the bench before pulling his keys out. "That cool?"

Sasuke nodded his head a little out of breath, "that's good for me." He really hoped that annoying blond girl didn't follow them. He wanted a thorough explanation on her on their way to the blond's place. He never thought of himself to be the jealous type but there he was. Maybe he did like this crazy guy after all.

Naruto smiled at the raven before heading down the beach to the car. He put the bag in the back seat and got in, radio clicking on low again as he started it up. When he pulled up to the sidewalk in front of Sasuke, he got out to help him in.

Sasuke shuffled into the car and leaned back in the seat, now he was tired. Relaxing on a couch sounded amazing right now, "my house is on 5th avenue. If your place is closer maybe you should come to my house." The raven covered his mouth when he tried to hold back a small yawn. Hauling around that leg got tiring fast.

"I'm on third. So, that's a good idea, sleepyhead." Naruto chuckled and hooked the seatbelt over Sasuke. "I'll just go in and get a clean uniform. You can wait out here and I'll feed Kyuubi real quick." The blonde pulled out of the parking lot and headed for his place, going a little over the speed limit. He wanted to make decent time so the raven didn't have to be woken up.

Sasuke looked out the window and shifted in his seat, "you have a pet?" The raven looked over at the blond not overly surprised he was going fast, he always saw cops speeding. Besides that this kid had to be like a rookie cop from one of those movies, always getting into trouble.

Naruto nodded and leaned back, watching ahead with little interest. "He's a puppy. Looks like a fox because of the mix he is." He looked over and smiled at Sasuke. "You like dogs? If you ever visut, he'll be all over you since he'll smell me on you." He turned down third and headed down a few houses. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing much, I never had a pet growing up," Sasuke looked over at the blond. "I wouldn't know what to do with one." He chuckled softly. "We weren't even allowed to have fish." He shook his head. "Wait leaving him alone like that for a long time isn't good for them right? Maybe you should bring him to my place."

"You want me to bring him over?" Naruto's eyes widened. Most of his flings wanted nothing to do with the pup if they could avoid it. "Are you sure? I know he can be a handful and I wouldn't be able to take him home until I get off." He always believed it a big step to familiarize with another's animal when dating. Though he wasn't sure if this counted as dating.

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders, "if he doesn't mind me he can come to work and stay in my office. I'll just have to make sure he stays out of the kitchen. Or if he doesn't mind staying at the house that's fine too." The raven didn't really mind as long as he didn't tear up anything.