Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke eyed him for a moment before his crossed his arms, "you're gay." It was a statement not a question. Merely he just realized a fact. The raven was a little surprised it too him that long to recognize that the blond might actually want him. He had been hit on by men before but he always dismissed it.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Actually, bisexual. I find gender is like age, of little importance. It's all about consent and mutual attraction." Naruto shrugged and smiled. "Is that a problem? Are you homophobic?" He hadn't even considered the possibility. Now he felt bad. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hit on you."

"I'm not," Sasuke leaned forward again folding his hands on his desk. "I've never found anyone attractive so I don't consider myself anything. I don't care what another person does." The raven shrugged his shoulders then tilted his head a little those dark bangs caressing his cheeks every time he moved. "Just never met the right person I guess." Meaning he's a virgin.

"Hm... I see. How do you turn guys down? On a normal occasion?" Naruto asked curiously, leaning forward and brushing the raven's hair behind his ear. Sasuke just set himself up as a challenge for the blonde. A very tempting reward waiting for the winner. He was very tempted to be that winner now. Not to mention, the raven was very attractive.

Looking through those long eyelashes with those dark eyes he looked up at the blond. Almost like he was enchanted with him for a moment then his palm shoved against his face pushing him back, "like that sometimes, but a sharp 'no' usually stops them." He smirked in his high and mighty way. He liked to think he was untouchable.

Naruto couldn't help but laugh as he sat back down. He toyed with the thought that the raven might just make his life a bit more entertaining. "And how would you respond if you were considering them?" He had a playful glint in his eye as he tapped a finger on his knee. He'd have to say his day was turning out great. He'd have to remember to turn in the report.

Sasuke looked at the blond for a moment as he weight his options then smirked, "you'll never find out." He grabbed the paperwork on his desk and started sorting it out. "Now unless your going to buy something, then your loitering so please leave." Stubborn as always he decided to try to not play into his game, he had too many things to worry about and questioning a relationship didn't need to be one of them.

Naruto watched Sasuke for a moment before frowning with a hurt expression. "You wouldn't even consider it? And here I thought we had something in common." The blonde stood up and sighed as he dropped his head in defeat. "I suppose I'm really too tan and my hair is much too blonde. Awe. My muscles too miniscule..." He flexed his well toned arms as an example.

Sasuke couldn't help it, the blond just looked so silly to him then, he turned his head away and covered his mouth as he held back his laughter. Shaking a little a few chuckles got out as he tried to hold him back, "oh man... Naruto, right? I've never had a physical attraction to anyone." He smiled softly as he looked up at him. Which meant he never really looked at someone to find a sexual attraction. Taking another look he could see where the blond was attractive, but he just always ignored that.

Naruto turned to look at Sasuke and smirked. "How about I show you sexy men and women? Then you have to decide I'm truley sexiest." He wasn't all about double standards, but he loved playing around and the raven looked like he could use a bit of fun himself. The blonde unbuttoned his uniform shirt and flexed before making his pecs dance. He wasn't overly muscled, but enough to hide any body fat on his lean body. Little blonde curls trailed down from his navel, disappearing behind his waist band. "Do you think I could take a second job as a stripper?"

Sasuke tried his best to hold back his smile but he couldn't help it, "you... are such an odd person." Shaking his head he realized this man was the most interesting person he had ever met. Sighing softly he then nodded his head, "alright alright. I'll let you take me out on one date." He held up one finger when he said it. Naruto won this round.

Naruto blinked and turned serious. "Really? You mean it?" He broke out in a grin and crossed his arms. Oh, he found his new goal. "How about one date only unless.... I can get you to say you enjoyed the date?" He felt it was simple enough. Besides, he liked blowing his money on a good date. It gave him an aim.

Sasuke raised a brow as he looked over at the blond then reached a hand out to shake his, "deal." This was turning out to be very interesting. Usually people never thought he was worth the hassle since he would just say no to it all. The raven was a bit surprised he even gave into the blond, maybe he did find something he liked in him after all.

Naruto shook Sasuke's hand and smiled. "Great doing business with you. When do you get off?" He held the raven's hand so he wouldn't pull away, but the hold remained gentle. "I can go take care of paperwork real fast then be back in no time at all." His smile was light and sensual. All the charm he seemed to carry. He wasn't exactly new at this game.

Sasuke felt a shiver but tried to not respond to him, "I get off when I feel like it." The raven looked at the time then looked back up at the blond. "I'm usually off about six so in three hours." He wondered how the blond would come up with a good date while he's in a cast. This was going to be a challenge he believed.

Naruto chuckled and nodded. That gave him all the time he needed. "Alright. I'll be here at five fifty-five. You're gonna enjoy this." He released the raven's hand and left through the door. He had a date to plan. He stopped at the bar and wrote his number on a napkin with a small note. 'In case you lost my card.' He handed it to the bartender and asked him to pass it to Sasuke before retreating outside to the light of day. Hoppong in his cruiser, Naruto headed to the station. He filled out the report and handed it in before going home to change. He told the chief he'd go in early on his morning shift. He wanted the time to actually plan the date before he picked up Sasuke.

Sasuke sighed when the blond left and immediately regretted his decision. His work wouldn't be able to get enough of this! Sighing heavily he looked up at his bartender as he walked in and handed the paper to him. His cheeks then heated up, "th-thank you..." The raven waved the other out of his office who chuckled as he went then told the others what was going on.

The raven worked through the day in the office until it was about five thirty and he got up pulling on a black dress shirt with his grey slacks. It covered most of his cast and he leaned on the crutches. Man did he look pathetic right now...

Naruto stepped through the door of the bar just as the clock struck five fifty-five. He was dressed in an orange tank top, a black short-sleeved button up, and deep blue jeans. He had a small on his face as he caught the eyes of other patrons in the bar. He knew he looked good with the button up open and the skin tight tanktop. He went up and sat at the bar, signalling the bar tender. "Can I get a coke? I'm designated driver tonight."

The bartender smiled and grabbed a glass filling it with ice then grabbed the pump putting in coke, "got a date tonight?" He man winked at him from behind the bar. He thought the blond looked rather sexy.

Sasuke opened the door and stepped out with his crutch using just one now. He hobbled over to the bar and looked at the blond, "already flirting with someone else?"

"I have a very sexy date." Naruto grinned as he stood and faced Sasuke. "Hey, teme. Are you jealous? I am pretty hot." He winked at the bartender before chugging the coke. He looked the raven over before stepping up and giving a chaste kiss. "You clean up good. I guess my date is smoking hot, rather than just sexy." He laid a tip on the bar and saluted the bartender before leading Sasuke out to his car. He was a gentleman and opened doors for the raven.

The raven watched the blond and raised a brow at the jealous comment. He opened his mouth to respond but then was caught off guard by the kiss. Sasuke sucked his bottom lip in a little and licked them then nodded his head, "of course I do." Raising a brow he decided to just accept the open door than be an ass about it. He got into the car and moved his crutch to the side.

Naruto shut the door and walked around to the other side, getting in. when he started the engine, a country station kicked on with the volume down. "Alright. I hope you're hungry." He gave the raven a smile before taking o

- - - Updated - - -

Naruto shut the door and walked around to the other side, getting in. when he started the engine, a country station kicked on with the volume down. "Alright. I hope you're hungry." He gave the raven a smile before taking off in to the street. He took them to the otherside of town to a buffet called The Wood Grill. He knew the food was good despite being fifty bucks per person. He parked in the back parking lot and got out, opening the door for Sasuke and offering his hand to the raven. "Shall we?"

Country huh? He never suspected this blond to be into that kind of music. Of course the raven didn't mind it, as long as it wasn't rap. Looking up at the blond he then smiled softly and took his hand to help him out of the car. Grabbing his crutch he used it to support himself before hobbling, well he felt he was hobbling, after the blond.

Naruto walkes at a slightly slower lace so that Sasuke wouldn't have to try to keep.up. He smiled at the raven and intertwined their fingers. "Do you eat good? This place is all you can eat and has a great variety. The different foods are sectioned off by nationality." He grinbed at the thought of all you can eat ramen. This place was fantastic with their ramen. Once they reached the door, he opened it and released Sasuke's hand, gesturing for him to enter first. He'd already been to the place enough to be patient in entering. The cashier at the front recgonized him for his earlier reservation and nodded as he opened the gate. Naruto led Sasuke through the gate and to a back booth with a soft lighting.

Sasuke stiffened a little when he felt the blond hold his hand. That was something he'd actually never done before, well as a kid of course but as a grown up to show affection, never unless it was his mother. He was a bit of a mama's boy. "I can put away a lot of food myself," he stated then went inside before the blond. He'd never been here before but it looked like a rather nice place. Walking to the back booth he then sat down and rested his crutch to the side, "are you always so romantic?"