Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Naruto grinned and nodded. "Alright. We shall ride it next, teme! And I have all night for you to take your time." The blonde waited for the ferris wheel to stop before getting out and helping the raven out, giving him his crutch. "Remember, if I get you to say you enjoyed yourself then you go on another date with me."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke blushed as he remembered their deal, "we'll see dobe." He grabbed his crutch and smirked walking away from the ride. The raven looked over at a stand and saw the cotton candy. "Lets get some of that."

Naruto chuckled and caught up with the raven before intertwining their fingers, leading Sasuke to the cotton candy stand. "Of course, teme. We will do portraits and games as well." He pulled out his wallet and stopped at the stand, pulling out the money. "What color, Sasuke?"

"I can get the cotton candy," Sasuke smiled and pulled out his wallet. "Um... wow they have so many colors these day. I'm going to say blue." The raven quickly bought it before the blond could and smirked at him. "I can't let you buy everything."

"You sneaky brat!" Naruto laughed and tickled Sasuke's sides as he wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. "I don't think I've ever had a date pay before."

Sasuke jumped at the tickle because he was quiet ticklish but held in the laugh. As the warm arms wrapped around him a deep blush spread across his cheeks, "it's only f-fair... You should have to pay for everything." The raven cleared his throat and gently wiggled away to grab the cotton candy with still flared cheeks.

The blonde laughed and shook his head, taking Sasuke's hand. "Alright. I'll let you off the hook this time. Only if you give me a bite..." Naruto wighled his eyebrows and winked at the raven. "Of the cotton candy that is." He chuckled as he lead the way to a shooting game stall.

Sasuke snorted softly and held up the cotton candy to share with him. Yeah he was having a really good time. Damn him. Going over to the games he showed his skills, well... some skills. He was able to throw a ball straight enough to knock over the milk bottles and win a medium sized stuffed bear. He smiled softly and held it up to Naruto.

Naruto took a bite from the cotton candy and smiled, watching the raven as he threw the balls. The blonde accepted the teddy bear graciously before paying for a round of the shooting stand and shooting all the targets, his police training coming in handy. He looked at the big prizes and shook his head. "Can I get two smaller prizes? I'd like the black rabbit and the yellow... Wait..." The blonde tapped his chin and pointed at the white rabbit. "The white and black rabbits. Yellow seems off."

Sasuke shook his head as the blond haggled with the man behind the counter. He looked around at everyone having such a nice time together. This was a nice place to be at. Everyone having such a good time. Smiling softly he looked back over at the blond, "the black and white ones are cute."

Naruto smiled as the stand attendant got the rabbits down and handed them over. the blonde held them out to Sasuke and smiled. "Your gift, my dear. Two cute rabbits." He Pulled a bag out of his back pocket and set the teddy in there. "I thought we may need a bag."

Sasuke smiled softly as he held the rabbits then looked to the blond, "mind carrying them for me? I'm trying to juggle my crutch and now-" He bit off the last piece on the cotton candy. "Empty cotton candy holder thing." He tossed it into a trash bin then smiled to the blond. "Is there a spot we can sit?" He was starting to grow tired from walking with the crutch.

Naruto held the bag open and smiled. "That's why I have the bag." He waited for the rabbits to be dropped in before tightening the straps and putting it on his back. "We can sit right up ahead. We'll be able to see the fireworks from there." The blonde offered his arm to the raven before leading him to the table, taking his hand if he didn't take his arm.

Sasuke didn't take the arm but he did take the hand. There were things he felt a little too girly to do. Even the hand holding was a little uncomfortable for him but he liked it at the same time. Getting to a nice grassy spot he let his crutch down onto the ground then slowly, with the blond's help, sat on the nice grass, "man that gets tiring..." He shifted his broke foot out in front of himself.

Naruto sat next to Sasuke and laid back, resting his hands behind his head. He looked up at the sky and yawned lightly. His messy blonde spikes haloed his head. "So... What do you want to do for the next date?"

"Who said there was going to be a next date?" Sasuke smirked over at the blond. He shifted and laid back on the ground as well. The raven looked up at the clear sky.

Naruto looked over at Sasuke and raised an eyebrow. "Can you honestly say you haven't enjoyed yourself?" He chuckled as he turned on his side and poked the raven's side. "You can admit it. I'll let you pick when too."

Sasuke raised a brow then jumped at the poke, "hm... perhaps." He smirked at the blond and turned his head to look towards him. His black bangs were gently moving in the breeze and falling around his face. He shifted and looked up at the sky. "Fireworks huh? It's been a while since I was outside to watch them."

Naruto smirked and tickled Sasuke's side, "perhaps?" He was just about to say something further when there was a clearing of a throat. The blonde looked up and met very unhappy green eyes. "Naruto! Is this really your late work?!" The wind wipped pink hair up around the woman's cheeks. "You bastard!"

"Awe! Sakura!" Naruto shifted and sat up. His face went pale and he was sjowing his fear. "I can explain! Truly! It's not what you think!"

Sasuke sat up and looked at the annoying blond girl. Who was this? The raven looked between the two, "whose this?" His night was going well up until this point. This was why he never really got involved with women. Her voice was high and loud and so very annoying. "What going on?"

"That's what I'd like to know! Naruto, how could you?!" Sakura scowled at the blonde and crossed her arms. "You can't give me the time of day, but you have all the time for sleezy whores!"

"Sakura! Stop!" Naruto got up and hugged the pinkette. "I'm sorry. Also, this is Sasuke. He's not a sleezy whore." The blonde smiled and kissed her cheek. "He was the victim in the hit and run the other day."

Sleezy whore?! Standing he grabbed his crutch and watched as the blond barely defended him and even kissed the other girl. If he was so special to the blond how dare he do such a thing!

"Women like you make me sick," the raven approached her getting in her face. "This sleezy whore just found himself an ugly bitch with a lousy personality." He was enraged with both of them. Turning he started walking away leaving the both of them there.

"Sasuke!" Naruto frowned and grabbed the raven's wrist. "You're misunderstanding! This is Sakura, a rich friend from school." The blonde had a pitiful look as he tried to pull the raven toward him. "Please believe me."

The pinkette was shocked by Sasuke and sputtered. "Excuse me!? Do you want to fight?! You worthless whore! I'm shocked he held out for you!"

Naruto threw a hand over her mouth and frowned. "Can we clear this up before anyone kills anyone?"

Sasuke yanked his hand away from the blond, "then why kiss her?" Shooting his hard eyes to the pink haired girl he then smirked, "Clear what up? It's obvious she has something shoved up her ass. Whats the matter sweet heart? That time of the month?" He glared at her but with a smirk on his lips.

Naruto grumbled amd ran a hand through his hair. "Look. I kissed her on the cheek. Besides, she's not into that." The blonde shrugged and rested a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "I'm being honest." He leaned in and kissed the raven. "I promise."

"Oh. I'mma kill him. You better watch your shit." Sakura growled and put her hands on her hips. "Blondie, you better not skip the wedding rehersals for this trash. What is he? Asian?"

"Sakura! Shut up!" The blonde was groaning.