Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke wasn't back there too long, they fitting him with a leg brace that was removable and also too out the stitches on the outside. Wheeled back out by a very large breasted nurse with long blond hair, "make sure he takes his pain medicine and doesn't walk on it for a few days. He nearly broken it again." She sounded a bit irritated. Sasuke just sighed, he already got the speech back in the room.

Hinata smiled softly, "you're too kind sir." She blushed softly and jumped when someone else called for her attention. Turning to them she refilled their drink for them.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto moved toward the raven and smiled. "I guess this means no rough sex. We'll have to do something about that weird kink of yours." The blonde gave the nurse a bright, charming smile. "Thank you for everything. I'll make sure he's safe from here."

Kiba sighed with a big smile and rested his chin in his hand. "Not at all. It's all you." The brunette had a dreamy look as he watched the bar maiden. He wanted to do this from now on. Just watching her was nice.

Sasuke turned a horrible shade of red, "sh-shut up dobe."

The nurse just laughed, "as long as he stays on his back he's fine. Or even his knees."

"T-Tsunade!" Sasuke looked back at her. She was the head nurse there that had actually seen him since he was a baby.

Hinata smiled to the other customers and got them the things they needed then walked over to Kiba with his food, "need anything else?" She smiled brightly at him.

(Baby pressed send)

Naruto grinned and leaned down to kiss Sasuke's cheek. "I'm just teasing, teme. We can still have plenty of sex." The blonde winked before nodding to the nurse. "Thank you for taking care of the teme. I'll make sure he takes his meds. We had to cut off the cast cause my dog relieved himself on it." At that Kyuubi bounded over and yipped happily, wagging his tail.

"A date with you would suffice." Kiba hrinned big and winked at Hinata. He was eager to brag about a catch like her.

((awwwwww baby!))

Sasuke blushed more and covered his face with his hands. Yup he was really embarrassed now. The raven sighed while he was wheeled to Naruto's car and with their help got into the passengers side. They ended up giving him a couple of injection painkillers and he was starting to feel them.

Hinata blushed, "maybe, I have a lot of work today though." She smiled softly at him.

(A stinker)

Naruto smiled let Kyuubi in, who jumped in Sasuke's lap before shutting the taven's door. He thanked the nurses once more before going to the driver's side. "I guess it's lunch time. Kiba hasn't called so I don't believe he left the restaurant." Naruto pulled out of the hospital parking lot and headed back to Sasuke's work. He was starving.

Kiba grinned and waved her words off. "We will plan the date later. We have all our lives to plan a date." The brunette swirled his drink before taking a sip. "Mm... Can I get a picture?"

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "I'll comp your guys meals for today." The raven smiled softly. He already did so much for him today even though it was because of his pup but still. He didn't have to drive him. "I told you to stay and eat."

Hinata blushed, "w-what a picture of me?" She places her hand delicately on her chest then giggled. "How about we make a deal. You prove your good boyfriend material and I'll let you have a picture after a week."

Naruto shook his head and rested a hand on Sasuke's leg. "It's fine, teme. I wanted to come. Besides, those nurses were hot... Except that last one." The blonde sent a wink towards the raven and chuvkled. He was in a great mood and he knew he owed it all to the raven.

"I can so do that." Kiba grinned with a bright blush. He had never expected to find his perfect match at lunch. He took her hand and cupped it, smiling. "I'll do whatever you desire. All you need is to ask."

Sasuke smiled softly feeling a warmth in his stomach he hadn't felt before. The raven rested his hand on top of the blond and gently held it, "dobe..." He didn't know what to say, just that he was happy to find someone so genuine who actually liked him and his flaws. It was nice.

Hinata blushed softly and giggled. She might be a shy girl but she was a sly one too, "your friends are outside." She glance over his shoulder seeing the car pull up out front. She was going to have fun with this man but she really did like him.

"Thank you fir letting me take you." Naruto squeezed Sasuke's hand and pulled the car in to park. "And thank you for last night." The blonde leaned over and kissed the raven. He felt relief wash over him at how natural it felt just being with the raven. He was used to fast paced, one night stands. Little emotion usually put in to it.

Kiba looked to the door and sighed. He'd forgotten all about Naruto. "Lunch... Right... How long until it's ready, Hinata?" The brunette turned back to the pale eyed beauty. "Don't lose that number. It could come in handy."

Sasuke leaned in kissing him back and touched his cheek with his free hand. It felt nice just to gently kiss him and touch him. This all felt amazing to him. The raven moved his soft lips against Naruto's and slowly pulled back, "Naruto..."

Hinata took the number and tucked it into her cleavage, "it's right here." Another waitress came over carrying a bag with their food in it. She smiled softly and handed it to him.

Naruto smiled and leaned into the hand on his cheek. "Yes, Sasuke?" The blonde brought the raven's other hand up and pressed his lips to the knuckles. He was going to savor each moment just as he had learned to savor every second of his life.

Kiba blushed and smiled big, accepting the bag. "A good place to keep it. Right near your heart." He headed out the door and to the couple in the car.

Sasuke blushed a little but then smiled softly his eyes slipping a little more closed. The drugs were really making him tired, "they... they may have given me... morphine..." The raven yawned softly and looked over at the blond. "If I get to my office I do have a futon in there and Kyuubi can nap with me."

Hinata giggled and went back to work wondering if this guy would keep up with his word.

Naruto laughed lightly and nodded, kissing Sasuke's forehead. "I can help with that." The blonde got out and moved around the car, opening Sasuke's door and picking him up bridal style. "No complaining. You could injure yourself if you try walking that tired. Kiba, get his crutches. We'll eat back at the station." Naruto carried Sasuke in with Kyuubi following on his heels.

Kiba groaned and grabbed the crutches. "Naruto! I'm hungry!" He grumbled and followed them back inside.

Hinata rushed ahead of them and pulled out his futon then smiled softly, "I'll keep things running up front sir. Are you sure you don't want me to drive you home?"

"No a quick nap and I'll be fine," Sasuke tried to wave it off. He knew he had things to do but his tired drugged self was winning out right now. He sighed softly not feeling a thing in his leg now as he setting onto the mattress. Hinata brought over a blanket to cover him with.

Naruto was gentle when he laid Sasuke down on the futon and sat on the edge. "Hey. If you need anything, just call me. I get off at 9 tonight. So, let me know where to meet you." The blonde leaned down and kissed the raven. "I'll be on the other side of that phone all day."

Kiba leaned the crutches against the wall and bent to pet Kyuubi. The puppy growled before jumping up on the futon and getting comfy next to Sasuke. "Only dog that doesn't like me."

Sasuke kissed back and smiled softly, "I leave here around six so you can meet me at home. I'll do something for dinner." The raven smiled softly as he leaned back. His arm then wrapped around Kyuubi holding him in a gentle enbrace. He pet Kyuubi's head with his other hand and smiled softly.

Hinata smiled as she then went back to work.

Naruto smiled and nodded before patting Kyuubi's head and getting up. "Don't over do it. I can cook if you are too tired." The blonde shoved Kiba out and gave Hinata a smile before making his way outside. His day would be a long day of speeding tickets and small thefts if no calls were recieved. He looked forward to that night.

Sasuke slept for a few hours before he finally stirred. Getting done paperwork done he left around six that night and drive himself home. Once there he made an easy spaghetti dinner and waited for Naruto. Letting Kyuubi out again he smiled softly watching the pup play.

It was already nine thirty before he got off. The blonde managed to get to the raven's house by ten fifteen. With a heavy sigh, he knocked on the door. His day was long and boring. It got better around lunch time until they got back to the office. He swore he was gonna kill Kiba. Then about five he got t kg e typical phone call about dinner that weekend. He just wanted to curl up and get warm. He was pratically pacing the porch while thinking.

Sasuke had the food still warm in the oven for him and checked it again before using his crutch to get to the door and opened it, "welcome. Long night huh?" He stepped back and to the kitchen pulling out his plate of spaghetti with sausage and cheese tortilla's. "I hope you like pasta."

Naruto smiled at the raven and leaned in to kiss Sasuke before entering the house. He slipped his shoes off and stretched. "Pasta is great and something smells great. You better not have exhausted yourself over dinner." The blonde shut the door for the raven before heading to the kitchen. "I'm sorry I'm late. The chief made me do his paper work. So, I will serve dinner. Take a seat."

Sasuke smiled softly, "I was starving so I actually ate but I have ice cream." The raven reached into the freezer grabbing out the tub of mint ice cream and a bowl. "Naw this is an easy meal. Took me all of fifteen minutes." He went back to the table with his bowl and smiled softly. It was so strange how natural this suddenly felt.

"It's alright." The blonde made himself a plate before sitting down and eating. He ate pretty fast since he was hungry. "So, how was your day? Before you ask, mine was boring." Naruto smiled brightly and continued eating. He kind of liked this. Being able to get off and just relax with someone.