Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

"I like to call it old fashioned. Can't help the way I was raised." Naruto laid his jacket down, which he only brought to save his seat. He smiled at the raven and gestured for him to follow. When he got to the buffet he grabbed two plates and scanned his eyes,over the food. "See anything you like? I'll make the plates. You can do the drinks if you'd like, teme." The blonde waited for an affirmative before filling both plates. Eating as much as he did, he could juggle plates.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke smirked at him, "right let the crippled get the drink dobe." He was mostly messing with him. Going over to the drinks he grabbed them each one then returned to their table. He set theirs down at eat spot and waited for the blond to return. He had pointed at a couple different things he would like to try. He wasn't a picky eater so he liked most food.

Naruto gronned at the retreating raven before piling the plates up. He went to the table with the plates and two bowls of ramen. "Here you go, teme." He set the food down with the bowls in the middle. "I got a few extra things. I promise it's all good." He grabbed his fork, about to dig in. "uh... Do you say grace?"

The raven looked over at the blond and picked up his fork before he heard the other speak, "It's been a while actually." He smiled softly and clapped his hands together, "itadakimatsu..." His mother always made him when he was younger. It felt nice to say it once again.

"Itadakimasu." The blonde smiled and started digging in. "Iruka always wants us to say grace before we eat. He can get scary if we don't follow his rules." He grinned and stuffed his face with all the fatty junk he piled on his plate. He wasn't completely messy but he did inhale his food quite fast. He was on to the bowl of ramen in no time, keeping his main attention on the raven.

"Whose Iruka?" the raven asked as he started eating his food. Sasuke watched the blond inhale the food before him then smirked. "How do you stay in shape? I couldn't imagine eating what you just did." He shook his head as he watched him chow down. The raven was a pretty healthy eater, he wouldn't say he was that good but still.

Naruto smiled and pulled his wallet out, flipping it open to a picture of him and his guardian at his graduation from high school. " He took me in when I was eight. Nobody else wanted me. I was a ttouble maker. He's more like a mom than a dad though." He took a drink of his soda and sighed. Another grin broke out at the raven's comment. "I love food and working out. It all balances out. Plus, I chase suspects down all the time." He stacked his plates up neatly and stood. "I'll be right back." He filled another plate and bowl before returning to his seat. He smiled at Sasuke and began eating again. "Anyway..."

Sasuke smiled softly as he looked at the picture. The man in it did look like a worried but happy parent for the blond, "so trouble maker huh? Who could have guessed that." He was being sarcastic of course. He finished with his one plate and sat back content. How could he pile away that much food? He smiled softly and sipped his drink.

"Kashi always encouraged it. Says it's healthy." Naruto laughed as he finished his food. He wasn't even near to done. The plans he had in store for them would be filling in many ways. Hestacked the dishes neatly and turned his full attention on to the raven. "And how about you, Sasuke? Got any crazy family? I could go on forever aboht myself. I want to hear about you."

Sasuke took a deep breath then looked over at the blond, "not much to say about mine. My brother took over my fathers company and he wanted me to do the same but I was disowned when I took over the diner for an old friend." He shrugged his shoulders. He pretended like it wasn't a big deal and that it didn't bother him but it did. He was a rather sensitive guy he just tried to hide it.

"Oh. One of those. Have you tried talking to him since?" Naruto smiled brightly at Sasuke and leaned against the palm of his hand, his other hand playing with the napkin. He always seemed to fidgit, no matter what. Iruka scolded him for that and putting his elbows on the table. He looked into Sasuke's eyes and got a strange feeling in his gut and his heart seemed to skip a beat. "So... Does that mean you're rich or something?"

"I have... well I tried a couple of times but he cut off everything," Sasuke sighed softly and sipped his drink. Then Naruto asked the question he didn't want to hear. This is where everything always changed in his relationships. "Yes..." Money never bought him happiness though so he never really touched it.

"You must attract a lot of people. I'm saving up myself. I want to get a bigger place. It'd be easier to keep clean." Naruto grinned and dropped a hand over on of Sasuke's. "I have some friends that are rich. Iruka did everything to put me in a good school. It was an expensive private school full of rich snobs. But I made friends." He blushed and frowned. "Awe. I'm doing it. Sorry. I don't normally tall.about myself."

Sasuke looked down at the hand on his for a moment before his eyes rose to meet the blue ones, "it's alright. I don't mind hearing about you." If fact it was a bit refreshing. People usually wanted to know all about his life and success because they wanted his money. Smiling softly he looked back down at their hands, "it's just nice to not have someone want my money for once."

"Hey. Money is nice, but I find people over money much more satisfactory." Naruto smiled and squeezed Sasuke's hand gently. It was a.reassurance really. Just a 'hey, it'll be okay' type of message. He checked his watch discreetly and grinned. "You ready for phase two? Don't worry. We can talk all night." He took his hand away and stood. Dropping a twenty on the table before pocketing his wallet. "I've got something fun planned."

Sasuke raised a brow and slowly stood grabbing his crutch, "something fun for a man in a crutch?" He smirked at him. "Not going to lie dobe, I'm a little surprised how tonight going so far." The raven made his way to the door and nodded to the blond as they felt. What else did this strange man have up his sleeve.

Naruto chuckled and followed the raven. "Just you wait. It get's better." He kept in step with Sasuke and smiled as he opened doors. "Iruka taught me to be polite and Kashi taught me to have a good time." The blonde got in the car and pulled out of the parking lot, headed to the pier. There was a carnival at the pier and at this time there were less younger kids and families crowding the boardwalk. He parked near the sand and got out, opening Sasuke's door with his hand out. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

"That's good," Sasuke smiled softly as the blond talked about Iruka and Kakashi. They sounded like a good mom and dad for the blond baka. Raising a brow at him he stepped out and held onto his crutch, "well the sand will make it hard." He wobbled a little as the crutch sunk into the sand a bit.

"That's why I'm here and once we get to the pier it'll be sturdier." Naruto smiled and draped his arm over the raven's shoulders. He didn't lean any weight on Sasuke, instead pulled him into his side. "Just lean on me." The blonde guided Sasuke to the pier and handed a pair of tickets to the man at the entrance. He had wrist bands for both of them and latched one on Sasuke's wrist. "I think you'll find this fun."

Sasuke raised a brow as they got closer to the pier, "this is some sort of silly concert is it?" To be honest he'd never been to anything like this. A carnival was where children went right? Well that's what his father always said, mainly because he never wanted to take them anywhere. The raven looked up at the different rides and the games everywhere. "This is... a carnival..." he stated a little surprised.

"Not a concert... " Naruto chuckled and shook his head as he watched Sasuke's reaction. "I promise you will like it. Iruka and Kashi would take me every year until I was an idiot and told them I hated going with them." He sighed and shook his head before gesturing to the rides. "Where would you like to start?"

Sasuke looked around at them and smiled softly, "anything that doesn't jar me around much." He was worried about them hurting his leg. Having never been on them he didn't know what to expect. "Why did you say you hated it?" He looked at the blond while adjusting himself on the crutch, his arms were getting a work out tonight.

"We will start with the ferris wheel. Usually the ferris wheel should be last, but I love it. So, we'll ride it twice." Naruto smiled and led Sasuke to the line for the ferris wheel. He intertwined their fingers as people rushed past. "Let's not get separated." He smiled and stopped in the line to turn to Sasuke. "Anyway... The reason I said I hated it was because I was being a rebellious sixteen year old and Iruka said I couldn't go to a party. Didn't want me around alcohol." He frowned and shrugged. "I was a brat. Still am now and then."

Sasuke blushed a little when he held his hand. The raven listened to him speak and wasn't aware of the glances they got at that moment. All he noticed was the blond... what was wrong with him? Maybe it was because he wasn't used to moving around with his broken leg. He looked up at him as he then teased, "I can vouch for that."

"Thanks." Naruto laughed and shook his head, moving with the line. He ignored the looks they got. He had grown used to stares. "You are such a charming date. Iruka would just adore you. I think I already do." The blonde laughed and poked Sasuke's nose. "Poor teme. You shouldn't tease others."