Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke smirked at the comments then frowned in a sort of pout when his nose was poked, "you tease too dobe." He shifted in the line since now they were the next to get on. With a little help he was in the cart and they were on their way. Looking out the window he sighed softly. "I have to admit... this is rather nice."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto smiled at Sasuke's comment and looked out the window of the cart. "I'm glad. This is the best remedy for anything... Well, except a jellyfish sting." The blonde snickered there and looked at the raven. "I am nice enough to help with most things but peeing on another person... That's too intimate." Naruto laid his arm across the back of the seat as they came to the top. "So, Sasuke... What do you like to do?"

The raven chuckled at the jellyfish comment, "peeing on someones too intimate and not weird?" He laughed softly. Of course he never thought about doing such a thing. Was that something some people did? He wasn't sure. "Well besides peeing on my friends..." he trailed off a little but he was obviously joking. "No, I mean, I mainly read and work right now. I like to do lots of things though. What about you?"

Naruto laughed and his cheeks became flushed. "You're not as stiff as you look, teme." The blonde was enjoying himself and it was a nice change from the other dates he'd dealt with. "I work and go out. I go home every weekend for a family dinner and stay until monday. I've been doing that since I moved out."

Sasuke smiled and nodded his head, "that sounds nice." He missed his family horribly and it really showed on his face then. "It's nice they took you in."

"Maybe if you showed how successful you are, then your family would reconnect with you." Naruto frowned at Sasuke's expression. He loved his family, but they had their ups and downs like any other. He was just thankful for them. He rested a hand on the raven's shoulder and smiled. "Hey. They'll eventually come around."

Sasuke sighed softly, "they said I was ruining the Uchiha name by going into the food service." He shrugged his shoulders. "I will say I have been less stressed and happier since I took it over."

Naruto sighed and pat the raven's head. "Hey. Sasuke, just don't give up. Shove in their face how happy you are." The blonde smiled and caressed Sasuke's cheek. "Just be happier than you've ever been and make them see it."

Sasuke looked over at the blond and for a split second was swept away by him. He was kind and gentle. His words soothing his stubborn nature but then he snapped out of it. Turning his head away from the caress he smiled softly, "yeah maybe. Do you just work as a cop?" He was trying to get off the subject.

"Hm.." Naruto nodded his head at the raven's reaction before dropping his hand to his lap. "Well, I have hobbies. Unfortunately, no other job. What about you? Any second jobs?" The blonde ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

Sasuke leaned back on the seat and looked out the window, "want another job? I need another bartender." He smiled softly and looked back to the blond. He knew the other was upset he turned away the gesture but he wasn't ready for that yet. He wasn't sure he would ever be.

Naruto frowned and looked the raven over. He regarded him a moment before speaking. "A bartender? Hm... I do like a good drink. What do I get paid?" He got shot down but that wasn't the end of his tirade.

Sasuke looked at the blond thinking he might not be used to being shot down, "nine an hour plus tips. Knowing what I know about you you'd make a lot in tips." The raven smirked at him.

"Are you implying they'd find me sexy?" Naruto raised an eyebrow at the raven and leaned roward him. "If so, then I don't mind you thinking me sexy." The blonde smiled when they came to a stop at the top. "Sasuke, are you enjoying yourself?"

Swallowing hard he looked at the blond who was drawing close again. He knew the story, kissing on the top of the ferris wheel ride, "I wouldn't say your not sexy to someone." He darted his tongue out quickly to wet his lips and nodded his head, "yes this has been a lot of fun, how about you?"

"I'm doing great. I'm sexy, don't ya know?" Naruto smirked and leaned in more, kissing Sasuke lightly. He kept his hands to himself for the time being to be on the safe side. He shifted a little closer and closed his eyes

Sasuke let his eyes slip closed and felt a spark he never felt before. His lips were soft and inviting. Leaning a little more into it he moved his lips a little against the others.

Naruto took the raven's reaction as a go ahead and slipped one hand through the black tresses. He moved his lips in sync with Sasuke's and glided his tongue across the bottom lip. His other hand settled over the raven's throat and he lazily stroked his thumb up and down the throat muscles.

Sasuke moaned softly as his lips moved against the blond's. He hadn't felt anything like this before but to be honest he'd never done this before but he tried to mimic the others movements. His own hands reached up and gripped the front of the others shirt.

Naruto moaned into the kiss and slid his right hand from Sasuke's hair down to his side. He slipped his tongue in the raven's mouth and mapped out the warm cavern as he pulled the other closer. He felt a tingling in his lips from the kiss and wanted nothing more than to kiss this man all night.

Sasuke jumped a little when the tongue entered his mouth, okay this was really new territory for him. Trembling a little he sudden'y broke the kiss and lowered his head, "sorry I have a confession... that was my first... I don't know what I'm doing."

Naruto felt the loss and licked his lips. His eyes flashed open and immediately fell on the Raven's face. "Hey... You're doing great. I just hope I'm doing good as the experienced one. Hell, you kiss better than some." The blonde moved his left hand up to caress Sasuke's cheek and his other hand rested on the raven's hip. "You have me bursting at the seems. In a good way."

Sasuke looked at the blond and blushed a little. He was doing good at kissing but he felt like he himself was lacking, "bursting?" He wasn't quiet sure what he meant by it. The raven noticed the blond touching him more and he wasn't sure he was ready for it.

Naruto chuckled and feathered a kiss over Sasuke's lips before returning to his side of the cart and looking out the window. He had a small smile on his face. "I wonder what we should ride next. I like all the rides here, so you can pick."

Sasuke looked out at the different rides in the place as his hand came up and lightly touched his own lips, "That one looks fun." He pointed at a ride below. He was trying to find ones that wouldn't hurt his leg. This was becoming rather fun as time went on. Yes the blond was rather charming. He wasn't expecting to enjoy his company so much.