Page 341 of 342 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3411
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

A small smile appeared on his face feeling Tenmo's lips on his back in a light kiss before the wolf was resting his head on his shoulder. "Mhmm." Kaine mused reaching back with his right hand to run his fingers along his husband's jaw. "It does sound like fun. Who knows? One of us may be a natural and if not then we can at least see who falls of the most." He mused willing to make a bit of friendly competition out of it. "Then a nice lunch in one of the hotel's restaurants and finish the day off with a walk along the beach at sunset. Sounds romantic." Kaine mused a bright smile appearing.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Tenmo let out a low hum at the hand that graced his jawline. “A friendly competition of who fails the least wouldn’t hurt. Sounds like a good time to me” He said with a small nod of his head. “And both of those things sound rather romantic, I’d love a walk on the beach with this cutie” He nipped playfully at the others neck. The vacation wasn’t even close to over here or in the Amazon or at all and he was already enjoying himself.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kaine was glad to hear that Tenmo was up for some friendly competition. Just the thought made him happy and excited for tomorrow, to get back down to the gorgeous beach and another day with his husband. The nip at his neck was met by a soft subs before he was tilting his head back to catch the others lips in a loving kiss. Breaking the kiss he offered a small smile, "For our Amazon trip I thought we could live off the grid. Meet some local tribes and get a truly unique experience."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“Let’s be careful if we go off the grid though. The local tribes, providing we come across any, May not be too keen on foreign visitors. I’m sure invaders or some other kind would not make us easily welcomed. But I hope we can be friendly with them” He nodded, a soft smile on his features. “And you can tell them how I will kick your ass at surfing” He said with a more devious grin.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"True. We can take care in meeting and staying with any tribes. I expect to be met with some unease and possibly even hostility in the beginning but we aren't your average travelers either." Kaine replied with a small smile even though he knew Tenmo had a good point. They would need to be careful and look after themselves going off the grid, but he was excited for the trip and wanted to experience it in a truly unique way. "Oh? You seem to think you're going to beat me in surfing. How cute." He teased his husband back with a smirk. Turning his head he caught the wolf's lips in a kiss, as their lips parted a smile had replaced his smirk. "I'm going to love watching you try to beat me at surfing." He mused.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I’m a natural in the water! I’m your puppy after all, I will at minimum not wipe as much as you!” Tenmo teasingly taunted with a small laugh. “I’ll figure it out, I’m sure we will have fun regardless..I still want to kick your ass” He laughed, holding him close after they kissed. “I’m sure we should take everyone on a family vacation once the little guy is born” He said, referring to the baby on the way

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I love that confidence, though it just makes me more determined to beat you." Kaine mused with a pleased smile on his face. He was excited for them to try surfing and to figure out who really would beat the other when it came to it. Laughing when Tenmo said that he still wanted to kick his ass, turning his head to give the other another kiss. "I'll let you try." He purred with a smirk. "A family vacation with everyone after the baby is born sounds lovely." He admitted really liking the sound of that. It could be a lot of fun and he felt that everyone probably needed some time away from their home. It wasn't very often anyone got to leave the area before. Now that the pack and coven were practically one unit it was easier for them to come and go as they pleased.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I’d like to see you try! I am not going to let you hand my ass to me on a silver platter. You got to work for it..even then I won’t let you win” Tenmo smirked, liking the playfulness he was sharing with Kaine. “We will have to share the idea with everyone when we get back. I think most of us would appreciate a vacation after all we both had been through. If some didn’t want to come for any reason or can’t travel, they can watch the houses while we are gone” He smiled warmly, kissing Kaines cheek

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"So you're going to make me work hard and still not let me win?" Kaine playfully pouted acting like it was the end of the world that Tenmo wasn't going to just hand him the victory even though he didn't mind. "I am sure everyone will be extremely happy by the idea. Then we can discuss where we'd like to go for that vacation too. Getting everyone away from there will be good for everyone after all." Kaine commented with a smile. After a few minutes he closed the laptop and set it down on the coffee table before he was shifting around to kiss Tenmo deeply and passionately.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Tenmo nodded in agreement, figuring everyone would enjoy it and any couples could enjoy some proper romantic time wherever they vacation. He growled happily when he was deeply Nd passionately kissed, returning it with just as much gusto. “Careful or I will take you so hard your muscles will hurt..and you’d be at a disadvantage” He teased with a tiny smirk

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles