Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"When a vampire is turned their Sire or Dame has a chance to forge a bond with the Childer. This bond could be almost anything, loyalty, obedience... desire."

Sakura listen carefully at what the other was saying. It kind of made sense in way to him, all that bonding. That way one could form a clan or family, something like that. But still, that was something you needed to discus with the person you turn, not making the decision by yourself.

"When Medive changed me he forged our bond on desire so that I would never go seeking another... I was changed... just for him."

That was selfish, but he couldn?t say it out loud. It would hurt Jonah even more and it was hurting him as well. Hearing how Medive was and how he acted before he was capture made him not recognize him anymore. It was like Jonah wasa talking about someone else. That was not Medive.

"We met when he came to collect my parents for his experiments. At first I had ended up being a servant, given the lowest of the low jobs to do for him. I guess as I got older something in me becoming appealing to the vampire. He started requesting my services in other ways and I was happy to oblige."

Sakura continued listening, fascinated by the story the boy was telling him and shocked when he heard that his parents were taken in for Medive?s experiments. He couldn?t believe it. He would never let his mother turned into an experiment. His mother. The thought came back in his mind. Was she ok? Was she still alive? He completely forgot about her. With what had happened to him he completely forgot about her. He should check on her as soon they where back at the mansion.

A few years of that passed and he offered to change me. My mother hadn't survived the experiments, my father had but I was not allowed anywhere near the labyrinth and thus never knew what exactly became of him. WIth no family left I accepted, thinking that him offering this to me must have meant he really liked me. What I didn't realize was him changing me was his way of locking me away even more. Bound to him by desire I couldn't leave, I felt drawn to him, my body aches for him all the time, I jump at any chance to serve in the hopes he'll show me the attention he knows I'm craving. For awhile it was great, it made sex between us so much more... intense. But then he brought her along and I became jealous..."

He had never been jealous at anyone, but then again he kind of didn?t had a relationship up till now so he couldn?t tell how he would handle. But from what Jonah was telling him, he liked Medive and was willing to do anything for him before he was turned. So there was not a bond problem. It was just Medive perception of not accepting emotions. But why was he now accepting those emotions? Was it because of him? But he wasn?t that special. Apart for being the shikon or whatever the name was, he was nothing special.

"When I started to act on my jealousy and show it more frequently and in different ways he blamed the bond. Telling me that I was just acting out because I didn't like another person being the object of his desire. But I tried to argue, saying it wasn't that it was another person in particular but a woman. As time passed he learned to give us both attention and he changed her, binding her the same way. I was always upset when I walked in on them, or when he would send me away to be with her. Then want to take me right after. I felt used and even if the sex was still intense because of our bond I felt empty inside. Then you came along. I was so sure things would be different because of how cold he was to you at first but no... you're just like I was... just like she had been. Naive."

Was he really na?ve in thinking that Medive was actually loving him and not use him as he did with Jonah and the other girl? Was he really just another tool in his plan? Another addition to his desired toys? All those questions started to build up in his mind and his chest was starting to hurt. He didn?t want to think that. He didn?t want to believe it. But now after what Jonah had told him he was confused and doubted everything.

"As centuries passed I lost who I once was. I'm run by desire and I know it. But it doesn't mean my jealousy isn't me, that it's not because of the bond but because it actually hurts to not be as important to him as I once was."

He felt sorry for Jonah. He went through so much along those years, staying by Medive?s side only to be used whenever the other wanted and then left aside. He just couldn?t stop himself from asking if he would end up like Jonah as well. But, then again, he was thankful that the other spoke with him and told him what was on his mind and why he acted so odd towards him.

Looking at him as he got the packbag preparing for departure, he got up and went to Jonah and hugged him.

?Thank you? he said hugging him tighnt. ?Thank you for talking with me and telling me everything that was bugging you? he let go of him looking at him with a soft smile on his face. He just hopped that Jonah would not feel left behind anymore because he wasn?t alone. Maybe Medive was acting all ignoring and so, but he was there , probably in the same situation as he was before.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Jonah wasn't surprised that Sakura had remained silent through everything he had told him. It wasn't like there was really anything he could say, nothing would make him feel better about any of it. Or his presence and the fact that he was stealing the one person he was attached to and couldn't ignore no matter how much he wanted to. When he was hugged tight and thanked he didn't know what to do, or what to say. His eyes taking in the other as he was thanked for talking to him and telling him everything that was bugging him. Did it really matter? It wasn't like it made a difference, at least it didn't seem like it would to him.

When he had finished packing and stepped back out of the tent Medive had started to stir. It wasn't long before the vampire was awake and packing away the tent after asking if Sakura had eaten breakfast yet. A happy smile on his face when he heard that his little human had eaten something. Leaning over he kissed the top of Sakura's head making sure they were ready before taking the other's hand and starting off on the journey again. Expecting and knowing that Jonah was following.

When Medive woke up Sakura was ready for the next portion of the road to the mansion. As he kissed his forehead and took him by the hand walking through the woods, Sakura couldn't help but feel guilty as he looked back at Jonah who was fallowing them silently. What could he do to make Medive understand Jonah's feelings and point of view. Not to mention that he was still wondering if he would ever be turned into a vampire, he would end up like Jonah. Linked to Medive that way. It would be painful for him to bare.

The road was silent, no one saying a word. It was kind of strange, but he though that it was better that way. He didn't know what to say anyways and didn't want to make Jonah feel even more hurt than he already was. He just hopped they would be home soon. He needed to check on his mother at once. With the vampires lose on the streets who knew who was already attacked or will be attacked. He was worried.

The walk was silent but he didn't mind, Medive's eyes were on the area around them, being overly observant not wanting to take the chance of anyone trying to get Sakura again. He thought they wouldn't be stupid enough to try it while he was here with him, but he didn't know for sure. Especially if Akita was telling him the truth and Xerion was now in charge of the Camarilla, it could only go downhill from here. It'd have to be dealt with, even if their way of thinking was much closer to each other than his way of thinking with Akita. The younger vampire was still like a brother, he had taken care of him before and had continued to take care of him whenever Akita had returned to him with problems.

As they got closer to the waterfall he was getting more relaxed, not feeling remotely as worried and looking forward to getting settled into the large house while going forward with planning the repairs to his main home and how to handle the Camarilla. It was a lot he would have to take on at once, but all of these things had to be done, and sooner rather than later. Though... with Akita out of the way in a safe place he had to admit he could probably put that part on hold for a little while. Sure that the vampire could use the time to just chill out and not be in contact with others for awhile. It wasn't like he was alone, so he doubted that he'd go stir crazy. A small smirk appearing on his face at that thought, his thumb rubbing the back of Sakura's hand that he was holding.

Most of the day they had hiked before the waterfall was finally in view and they were making their way behind it again to the house hidden behind it. As they entered the house he told Jonah to write up a grocery list for Akita and his human so he could get them what they would need to be comfortable and worry free. A trip he would take in two days to deliver the food and give them all they would need. A trip he would make every few weeks or so depending on how much he got for them each time. After he had gone on his way he let Sakura know he had some things to handle and would meet up with him again soon but had to go to his office. With that he kissed him quickly before leaving for his office and getting things done.

As he saw the waterfall he was happy that they reached it safe and not harm. One could never known what was hiding in those woods, not that the mansion or the surroundings were safer but it was better than out in the open.

Hearing the other giving Jonah orders he wanted to step in but he thought better and didn't say anything. It wasn't the time to bring that up. Maybe later on when they were alone and could talk freely.

Hearing that Medive had to get some things done and kissed him quickly he stopped him by the hand making him turn. "Can you please check on my mom too? I have no resource or possibility to do it myself" he said letting him go, hopping that he would find a spare moment to check on his mother. And for the time being he thought he could keep his mind busy by helping Jonah. "I will be with Jonah preparing the list with food" he added looking at the other, knowing deep down that Jonah hated the idea but didn't say it out loud.

Medive had been about to walk away when his hand had been caught and he gave Sakura a curious look, but his little human was telling him that he wanted him to check on his mother since he had no way of doing so himself. "I'll make some calls when I have the chance." He replied giving him a small smile before he was released and moved to leave again. What was said next surprised him though and he was going to talk Sakura out of it but he knew the other would get lonely whenever he didn't have the chance to spend time with him and so just shrugged and let him go and help the other vampire even if he was sure that Jonah wouldn't need the help.

Jonah was leaning against the bar in the kitchen, a notepad in front of him and was making a list of supplies that the others would need in the house for Alex and Akita. He was only slightly aware of Sakura coming into the room and his first instinct was to ask the human if he was hungry, being so programmed to take care of this matter because of how much Medive bugged him to make Sakura food since his arrival.

Seeing the other so concentrated in his work and stepped slowly closer not wanting to disturb him right away. He wanted to find a moment to ask him nicely. When Jonah looked at him curious of his presence there he took a deep breath and spoke.

"Do you need any help with the list?" he said it quickly keeping a short distance still between them. He didn't know how the other would react of if he was still angry with him. He just wanted them to be friends. Nothing more.

When he had looked up from the list he was making he listened as Sakura asked him if he needed any help with the list, at first he was going to be a bit of an ass and tell him he was more than capable of making a grocery list. But then it occurred to Jonah that Sakura would probably know the things that Alex liked more than he could guess. Since the food was mainly for the human in the house after all, which he thought was considerate of Medive in the first place but that could also be largely do to the fact that a healthy Alex meant more food for Akita who was locked away with him. "Actually... you'd probably know what Alex would eat better than me. So... you can look over the list and help me think of things they'd need that he'd eat and actually like. Even if they are locked away neither deserves to suffer for it." Jonah admitted.

"Actually... you'd probably know what Alex would eat better than me. So... you can look over the list and help me think of things they'd need that he'd eat and actually like. Even if they are locked away neither deserves to suffer for it."

Sakura almost burst with joy hearing Jonah accepting his help. With a bit smile on his face, he moved near the other and looked the list up and down.

"We need to make some changes with the list" he said after analyzing it for a few times trying to remember his college years and the food Alex was eating those days.

"We can add some vegetables, steak, eggs, pickles, some noodles. He loves it" he started to rewrite the list being super happy that he could help. "So we have tomato, cucumber, potato, salad, apples which are very good in vitamins" he took a deep breath reading the list further. "Beans, pasta, cereals, eggs, steak but can-meat is good too" he checked it on the list leaving it down.

"I think that would be it" he said starting to search for the items to place them in bags.

Jonah instantly noticed the way Sakura responded when he agreed to accept his help and had to admit it was a bit amusing and he kind of liked it. Someone taking an interest in him outside of how Medive had was new... and even if it was just in an attempt to be friends he had to appreciate it. Though the jealousy was still there, burning beneath the surface maybe... well maybe Sakura wouldn't be so bad after all. Watching him look the list over he listened as Sakura explained to him that they would need to make some changes before he moved to write a new list telling him the things that Alex liked and would eat. Knowing that if anyone had any idea it would be the other human, looking at the list as he was naming things off, "Sounds kind of health conscious." He admitted as he was looking over all of the things. The worst thing on the list was probably the pasta but even that in moderation wasn't really bad for you. Not that he was judging, it was the human's choice what he ate and it wasn't like Akita was complaining about it at all.

Nodding Jonah moved to help pack up the food that would be sent to them making sure they had a nice amount of everything on the list packed up so they could let Medive know that it was taken care of and ready to go. "You seemed a little surprised before we left for the cabin... about Alex and Akita. Did you... not know he was with a vampire?" Jonah asked wanting to try to spark up some conversation. If Sakura was going to try to be friends with him he should return it a little and be friendlier himself even if it wouldn't always be easy.

"You seemed a little surprised before we left for the cabin... about Alex and Akita. Did you... not know he was with a vampire?"

"It's not like that" he responded continuing to set packs in the bags. "Its just i was surprised first to see Alex and yes ... after that he was with a vampire .... But i understand him. It has ...something ... i cannot explain" he added realizing what he said. He didn't found it difficult to believe or accept because he too was in love with a vampire. And he knew how tricky but seductively they are.

"But i'm happy for him. Although i feel a little sorry for Akita" he said laughing a little taking a short break. "Alex can be childish sometimes and exhausted. I just hope Akita care bare his mood swings" he added smiling.

He was happy that the other got the initiative and started talking with him. It was a good start.

A truly curious look appeared on Jonah's face when Sakura told him that he was happy for Alex only to say he felt a little sorry for Akita. 'Why? Is it because he's locked away in a cabin in the middle of nowhere?' Jonah asked himself but a moment later Sakura was telling him that Alex could be childish sometimes and exhausting. 'Ah! So it was because of the behavior of the human with Akita and not so much the vampire's current confinement.' He thought which made some sense. "Mood swings? You make it sound like his mood can change in any second." Jonah said as he glanced towards the other who was currently taking a break, which he didn't remotely mind.

His mind went over what he said about Alex being childish, and he was bound to ask about this as well but something far more pressing was on his mind. "You've known Alex for a long time I take it? You seem to know him pretty well." He added figuring the least he could do was keep talking with Sakura and he... kind of liked it. It helped pass the time and at least when Sakura was here with him and not off somewhere with Medive his jealousy seemed to relax and take a backseat almost vanishing completely.

"Mood swings? You make it sound like his mood can change in any second."

"Well , as far as i remember that did happened in the past. Now he was lovely and friendly and the next second he was angry with no reason what so ever" he said laughing remembering Alex from back when they were in the first years of college.

"But he is a good guy. I mean, he has a good heart and he deserves to be happy" he added finishing the last package swiping his sweat from his forehead.

"You've known Alex for a long time I take it? You seem to know him pretty well."

"I know him since high school and then later to college. We had a gap between this time. We are in different majors and we never saw each other. I just found a little time ago that we are in same college. The night when Medive kidnapped me" he said turning his face down to the packages sighing.

"Right .... I guess we're done here. Do you need help with anything else?" he asked smiling. He liked the fact that Jonah was talking with him so casual and was trying to be more friendly.

Jonah was a little interested in how Sakura described Alex's mood swings, telling him the other was lovely and friend and the next second was angry for no reason whatsoever. This was an interesting concept to him, not one he was really familiar with even if he saw such things in Medive. It wasn't something that the vampire did frequently, but it could happen at any time. Drawn from his thoughts when Sakura told him that Alex was a good guy, always had a good heart and deserved to be happy. "Certainly, mood swings doesn't mean that someone should be unhappy. It's just and interesting thing to hear about. Makes one slightly curious how Akita is holding up with such a thing, though from what we've seen of them he is apparently handling things just fine."

Sakura was finishing up their last package for the two in the cabin and answering his next question about how long they had known each other and how close they were. So they really had known each other for a long time it seemed, and though they had lost contact in between high school and college for a little while they had still been friends. Jonah didn't comment though as he was putting the packages away to stay fresh until Medive would leave to take them to Akita and Alex the next morning.

"I highly doubt you want to help me with my other chores." Jonah said with a slight laugh. It was nice, that Sakura seemed to want to help him out so much, but he really did doubt he'd want to assist him all day. Since the servants had been killed the night Sakura had been abducted and they had to flee to this house there was a lot of minor maintenance and tons of cleaning to be done, and that left no one but Jonah to get it all done knowing very well that Medive would not be doing so. Normally when they moved buildings it was a huge move, the servants sent ahead to prepare the building for the main groups arrival, clearly that wasn't a possibility this time.

"Certainly, mood swings doesn't mean that someone should be unhappy. It's just and interesting thing to hear about. Makes one slightly curious how Akita is holding up with such a thing, though from what we've seen of them he is apparently handling things just fine."

Sakura smiled as he remembered the other vampire and Alex when he saw him again. They seemed to be on good terms and knowing Alex temperamental behavior a vampire was just the right thing to have near him. From what he saw at Medive and Jonah till now, they kind of were on the same page. Possible Akita had mood swings as well which would put Alex in a different position. Or Akita could be so caught up in his sweet childish behavior that he will do as Alex pleased. He has seen the others boyfriends till now so he kind of knew everything could turn out to be.

"I highly doubt you want to help me with my other chores."

"I really don't mind helping you" he said quickly shaking his head. "It's time consuming yes, but what else can i do here while everyone is busy. I could go mad that's for sure" he said laughing, making fun of himself. "But i like you now that you talk to me and act so normal with me. I feel like we become friends and i really like that" he put up a bright smile on his face. He really enjoyed the company of the other. And it would be perfect for the time Medive will be busy to have the others company.

"I suppose helping me is better than sitting in a room alone twiddling your thumbs..." Jonah murmured thinking it over for a moment, there really was nothing speaking against keeping Sakura around and having him assist in the more mundane tasks. "That might be moving a little fast but... maybe soon." He added when Sakura mentioned feeling like they became friends, Jonah still not seeing the human as a friend just yet but knowing that it was still very much possible with some more time. At least when Sakura was with him and Medive was nowhere to be found he wasn't getting jealous of him, so there was a victory in that department at the very least. Moving over to the kitchen sink he bent down and pulled out a bucket, plopping it into the sink and getting the water nice and hot before he started to fill it. Adding in the cleaning liquids to mop the entrance hall floor while grabbing a smaller bucket and adding in a different cleaning solution for the stairs.

"Now the next part of my chores is actually quite tedious, and you really don't need to help if you don't feel like it. I'm sure Medive will try saying I guilted you into helping me if he finds you helping anyway. But the entrance hall needs to be mopped, it's been a few decades since that was last done, and the stairs need to be scrubbed. You can choose which one you want to do." He explained as he grabbed the scrubbing brush they would use for the stairs and the mop out of a closet located to their right. Chores were terrible, he had hated them as a human and hated them even more as a vampire, after being changed he had to do very little chores unless one included cooking for the humans that Medive had kept to change. So being bombarded with more physical chores like this after a century or so and he certainly wasn't the happiest vampire.

Sakura smiled despite Jonah's comment of getting along to soon. He just enjoyed the time they spend together and the fact that time went quicker.

"Now the next part of my chores is actually quite tedious, and you really don't need to help if you don't feel like it. I'm sure Medive will try saying I guilted you into helping me if he finds you helping anyway. But the entrance hall needs to be mopped, it's been a few decades since that was last done, and the stairs need to be scrubbed. "

"If he says something i will tell him that i wanted to do it. It was actually is my idea to help you with the chores. What can i do in the mean time? Stay in my room and look on the ceiling? I could get crazy" he said narrowing his eyes. "If he has something to say than he should stay and do nothing or keep us company" he added holding his hands on his waist imagine Medive tell him something about the fact that he was helping Jonah. It was his choice and if he wasn't happy about than he should just shut up and accept it.

You can choose which one you want to do.

"Hmm ... would it be ok if i wipe the floor and you do the scrubbing? I'm more familiar with wiping the floor" he said feeling a little embarrassed cause he didn't know how to scrub the stairs. "You know better than me how they need to be done and i'm pretty sure you are faster than me. So, i can wipe the floor and that way the jobs will be done quicker" he said taking the mop and the bucket getting ready to do the work.

He didn't mind doing something in the house. It was a time consuming and having some company was even better. That way he wasn't alone and getting bored. It was much better than just sit up in his room and doing nothing. That way he could keep his mind busy and not think about what he's been through and what could happen if he was caught again. Even though he trusted Medive with his protection he wasn't sure how long the other would be able to keep him safe.

Jonah figured that Sakura had a point, he could just tell Medive that he had wanted to do it, which wasn't a lie. But at the same time he was sure that the vampire wouldn't believe it, though that response wouldn't be surprising he'd definitely like to avoid it. Drawn from his thoughts when Sakura asked if he could mop Jonah nodded, not minding that it left him with scrubbing the stairs. Sakura had a good point after all, he knew how to do it since he had been around longer and done it before.

Taking the smaller bucket and the scrubbing brush he lead the way back to the entrance hall and started on the stairs while Sakura was mopping the floor. "That's ture, it will make the job go quicker." He commented as he was on his hands and knees scrubbing at the marble stairs. It was slow progress for sure, the house having been vacant for so long meant there was quite a bit for him to be scrubbing off.

As he worked though he was softly humming to himself, not currently feeling the need to speak to Sakura. He never felt like they always had to be talking, even like this they were spending time together after all. His mind was roving over Sakura... it was odd. Jonah had realized he was warming up really quickly to the human, and that was definitely not normal for him.

Seeing that Jonah started the work and was concentrating on the job, Sakura did the same focusing on the wast place he had to clean. The hall was quite big and took a deep breath before starting. Moving from side to side he found it funny to do so basic chores in a place where lived a vampire. He never thought that vampires do normal work like humans. Shit, he never thought vampires were real in the first place. But here he was, in loved with one vampire and getting friendly with another. How strange could life be. He felt like he was at home, having a normal cleaning day. Even if they weren't speaking, he knew that the other was feeling better in his presence.

It was a good start for the two of them. Who would had thought that they will finally understand each other so well and cooperate. It seemed that when Medive wasn't around they both could have a normal and decent conversation. He was half done moving to the next half of the place, swiping away the sweat of his forehead from time to time. Doing chores really works you up.

He liked that for the moment they weren't talking. that way each of them could concentrate. He would glance from time to time to Jonahs direction smiling happily. It was strange how the fact that Jonah started talking with him made him feel.

Jonah was about halfway through the stairs when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps, glancing up to notice that Medive had made a reappearance and was looking between the two. A raised eyebrow appearing as he turned his gaze from Sakura to him, their gazes meeting. "Were you two... lonely?" He asked seeming to think this was really the only reason he'd find them together when he had left at least an hour earlier to take care of some business. Shaking his head Medive's gaze moved to Sakura and a bright smile appeared, "I spoke with your mother. She is doing just fine and wished you the best." That was something he had wanted to say before he had forgotten, and thus decided to come and let him know immediately. "The next time that I call you should be there, so you can speak with her yourself."

Jonah let out a soft sound and rolled his eyes but went back to scrubbing the stairs, not surprised that Medive was acting so caring and considerate. Having done the same to him when he had first been with the vampire and worried that Sakura may end up facing the same fate he had. He just hoped that after telling him about his past with Medive that Sakura would be smarter, and at least make it so he was not bound to Medive by anything. Focusing on his scrubbing his hearing was still trained on them even though he knew it was impolite to eavesdrop.

Sakura didn't heard the footsteps. He was too busy with the cleaning of the floor. He only turned when Medive spoke.

"Were you two... lonely?"

"Hei you ..." said Sakura smiling , being happy to see the other. He looked at both of them and at their tools then back at Medive. "We tried to do something to keep us busy and Jonah was kind and had let me help him" he added keeping Medives gaze, showing him that he did that on his own and that he didn't mind. He was indeed bored to death just to sit around and do nothing.

"I spoke with your mother. She is doing just fine and wished you the best." That was something he had wanted to say before he had forgotten, and thus decided to come and let him know immediately. "The next time that I call you should be there, so you can speak with her yourself."

Hearing that the smile on Sakura's face turned even bigger and he dropped the mop and jumped in Medive's arms, hugging him real hard. "Really? Oh thank god she is safe! Thank you! Thank you for telling me this" he started mumbling keeping his face buried in his chest.

"Hmm... okay." Medive murmured though he wasn't really a fan of him doing chores bit figured it was something Sakura wanted to do or had at least offered to help with and telling him not to wasn't going to solve anything. If anything it was going to cause more problems. The reaction he had to the news of his mother made him laugh his arms wrapping around the smaller body that had thrown itself at him and he leaned down to kiss the top of his head. A large smile on his face, happy to see the little human so happy, he ran his fingers through the others hair.

Jonah on the other hand shifted to turn his back to them more as he continued to scrub at the stairs rolling his eyes again. This was ridiculous to him, and it didn't seem like there was any way to win in this situation. He could understand that Sakura had an attachment to his mother, but he felt like it would only end up causing him heartache later. At least his mother was being taken care of, his own -granted she had not been a good one- had suffered at the hands of the older vampire. Sighing softly he shook his head and moved up to the next step grabbing his bucket as he was doing so.

Realizing that perhaps the way they were acting would hurt Jonah, he broke the embrace slowly still keeping the smile on his face. "All done with the rest of your business?" He said looking at Medive hopefully that he was free for him and they could spend some time together. That way Jonah wouldn't see them how they were acting so lovey dovey in front of him. He didn't want to cause him any discomfort. Not now that they managed to be on good terms.

"Can we spend time together?" He asked catching him by the hand, still keeping a small decent distance. Even though Jonah has moved further with the chores.

"Not entirely... no." Medive admitted, he still had things they had to figure out but he figured he could make time for Sakura now who seemed to really want to spend time with him since he had caught his hand. "I don't see why not. I can always finish things up later." He admitted with a smile. Entwining their fingers together he lead Sakura past Jonah who was still working on the stairs and up towards his office figuring they could hang out there together for a little bit. After he could always figuring out something else for them to do, somewhere else for them to hang out.

Jonah definitely wasn't happy again but he tried to focus on the work he was doing, at least until Sakura was asking if they could spend time together. This cause his jaw to clench, not really surprised that Sakura was so quick to leave him for Medive but a little upset about it all the same. Watching the two make their way past him and down the hall he sighed when they were out of earshot. Looking over what he had done so far and glancing back down to see what he had left to do of the floor as well as countless other chores.

He looked at jonah as they passed him, not knowing what to do. He wanted to spend time with Medive but at the same time, he didn't want to make Jonah feel bad. As they reached the office, he moved to the desk, sitting on the edge waiting for Medive to come closer.

"I was wondering .... Have you ever consider me .... becoming a vampire?" he asked feeling nervous , avoiding Medive's eyes. He had asked himself that question ever since he was captured by the other vampires and tortured and drank of him. He wanted to die, or even become a vampire, dying in his revenge for what they did.