• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

(*≧艸≦) fu, fu, fu

@ROBY

Dai-chan's hair is... NORMAL, haha I bet he misses his bleaching kits.

Wow this project seems to be very serious!!!

What is it about?

• Like 3

Sloan this is all I got.

121027 [不毛会議] Event

[不毛会議] Stage play is going to be on 9-15 January 2013

[不毛会議] Movie will be in Spring.

• Like 2

@ROBY

Ah, ah, AH, my precious bunny sister. It seems like I am very behind on Dai-chan!!

I apologize, my Dai-chan for I have neglected you! First floor, please. m(._.)m

Maybe Hama will approach us with this news about the conference. But it appears that it was not a major conference, hence to the title. Barely an introduction?

I tried to look at the website from the logo but its engine search yielded nothing of his name or article related to this meeting. But did find a few pictures.

24aa31738bd4b31c332e734f87d6277f9f2ff8f8.jpg

fc1fce09b3de9c82a080667a6c81800a18d84321.jpg

more pictures can be found at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Quick Translation from

regarding this matter- feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I am not going to translate it directly word-for-word:

"All of you who went to see the [meeting] early in the morning, thank you. It was short but hope you enjoyed it. 「。。。」 The stage version will commence on January 9. So for this and for the movie production in the spring, I thank you in advance. 「。。。」"

[He is doing rehearsals lately for 'Hakka'.]

@Yoji-chan...

If you're still around and read this...

Do you know of 'Gachinko'? It is old from 2010 but... I did not know about it. It looks really good. I want to see it!

I'm going to see if I can grab it and the making of.

tumblr_mcnxdqdIIk1ryoi4co1_250.giftumblr_mcnxdqdIIk1ryoi4co2_250.gif

tumblr_mcnxdqdIIk1ryoi4co3_250.giftumblr_mcnxdqdIIk1ryoi4co4_250.gif

cr: goes to the tumblr uploader.

@Minna-san

Dai-chan's birthday is coming up in few days, right?? Gosh... I'm so behind!

I tried to make a video tribute for my lovely White Teeth for his birthday but the video wasn't working, (ノД`)・゜・。SOBS! I'm so sorry that I have failed!! So I'm going for simple!

Are you planning to do anything? ♥

Okay. (´`; ) ?

• Like 4

Any update about Mao-kun and Dai-chan, I only update at Mao-kun & Dai-chan group...

But, as some of people wish to know here so I will give some info on it...

That pictrue was taken during announce event of Mao-kun and Dai-chan new project made in to movie and stage...

Movie shooting is already done.

But, release date isn't out yet... they just saying it will be next year spring time...

Stage and movie cast are not all same...

Some cast are different from movie and stage...

In the event the cast of movie was there...

And the guy beside Dai-chan(not the Mao-kun) is the main charater in the movie...

And story background is during world war II...

There were 7 soldiers in seclused area but their superiour(Dai-chan) suddenly got absence from there...

The 6 soldiers start to make a plan to win over this war...

The plan look so perfect but there is some problem in the plan...

This is little bit of story line given from the some of article during that event...

And

is the link of HP of this new project...

Dai-chan will start countdown his birthday sometime today...

And some people already made the birthday video message to Dai-chan and has been send to him...

And there was some project book been made I don't know what happen to that...

And for me I already send Dai-chan birthday gift(about 4 weeks before his birthday)...

So I think for people who didn't had time to do anything...

You could join Dai-chan's countdown at his blog...

If any one who doesn't know Dai-chan's blog...

is the link...

• Like 4

@Hama

Thank you for the info!! As expected. Thank you very much.

Oh wow, You sent him a b-day gift? How nice of you~~ I hope he gets it. I'm sure he will have so much gifts to carry around, haha.ヽ(´▽`;)/♪

@Kubota-san and Dai-chan fans

Sorry if this is off the topic. Feel free to delete this floor. (´`; ) ?

Old Dai-chan movie.

2010 - movie Gachinko! [ガチンコ 喧嘩上等] English subbed. Rated R for violence.

50k%E7%B8%AE%E5%B0%8F%E3%80%90%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B3s%E5%96%A7%E5%98%A9%E4%B8%8A%E7%AD%89%E3%80%91DVD.jpg

Yuki Kubota

Misaki Momose

Daisuke Watanabe

Nozomi Fujikawa

Kyosuke Yabe

gachinko04.jpg

gachinko03.jpg

Storyline: Asuka Higashi Highs leader Saeki got transferred to Asuka Nishi High where each grade is led by a leader. When the leader of the third years Jirou went to check on Saeki instead of accepting his offer to a match Saeki rejected his offer saying that Ive already graduated from fighting. In the meantime Azu the leader of the 2nd years won the fight with leader of the first years Takagi thus creating the alliance of the first and second years. And while the fight between the third years and the allied underclassmen forces becomes unavoidable Jirou sister and a third year leader were abducted by a Yankee team Snake. And before long with Snake in the mix an intense brawl will begin.

I couldn't find this movie anywhere except one board that has strict regulations, regulations. Password protected, other membership criteria and deadline date. But at last, I found it, on a streaming site but it required complicated plug-ins... so I just downloaded it instead.. I thought I'd share the download link with you. I have the permission. This is sharing floor.

Size: 830 something MB

Format: AVI, no splitting/joining required. No passwords nothing.

Making Of can be viewed at NICO NICO DOUGA

I haven't see the movie yet though.

• Like 7

haven't been on here in a minute, soooo busy :hamtaro-005 (21):rabbit5, but there are so pleasant surprises that just pumped me up :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 3

Hello everybody! :msn_red_fox 3

It´s been a long time since I last came here...

I had some problems to view the forum and still have problems to get in... :msn_red_fox 18

How are you all??? :msn_red_fox 10

@Ueda_Angel

OF COURSE! I love to read fanfics about DaixMao couple!! Especially the naughty one´s :leaf5:

A few months ago I read all your fanfics of Takumi-kun series at fanfiction.net and I love it all! :cuteonion46:

You are good in writing! onionn5

@Sloan

THANK YOU for sharing the link for that movie Daichan is in with us!! rabbit4

I´m going to watch it this evening... (aaahh... this download will take forever and a day... my internet speed really sucks! :cuteonion8:)

For your question about Daichan´s B-day... I participated in the B-day book which he will get on his birthday event early December... (b^-°)

I was very delighted for him to see the more than 1500 comments on his blog... :cuteonion57:

So many people from all over the world love and support our Daichan! ♥

• Like 3

Hello guys

Speaking of DaiMao fanfics here's one i read recently and it's just amazing, but i warn you there's pretty hot sexy parts, but i guess no one minds :p

The author also writes Takumi-kun fanfics in the fanfic.net, and they are amazing too :)

• Like 5

rabbit1:7yoyo10::Red_fox7::cuteonion41:onion4:cuteonion25:rabbit2rabbit4

Although I only read the synopsis yet I´m totally AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

THAT`S what I want to read!!!! Imagination runs wild.... AAAAHHH!!! :6onion72:

This evening will be awesome! :leaf5:

First watching Dai-movie and after that reading a smoking hot DaixMao fanfic!!! onion0

Gosh! I better should go now to clean the house and calm down myself... :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 4

Hey everyone long time no talk...well not too long but still. I'm going to be writing a daixmao fic of my own soon and I hope you all will check it out...if you feel like it of course! stay warm!

• Like 7

@Ueda_Angel

Oh yes yes yes!!! Of course I will read it! :msn_red_fox 3

I can´t get enough from reading DaixMao and TakuxGii fics! :leaf4:

Especially if there are some smexy scenes in it... :leaf5:

Do you plan such a scene in your DaixMao fic??? Pleeeaaasseee..... (Uhm... yes I´m a little pervert...) :3onion15:

• Like 3

Hey everyone long time no talk...well not too long but still. I'm going to be writing a daixmao fic of my own soon and I hope you all will check it out...if you feel like it of course! stay warm!

A new Dai x Mao fiction? I also wanna read! :leaf15:

• Like 3

I have read it more then once, its very addicting ;D

Now i'm waiting for @Ueda_Angel's fanfic too, not much DaiMao fanfics available, can't wait. :hamtaro-005 (23):

I remember reading another DaiMao fanfic in a blog a long time ago, it was good too if i find the link i'll post it here :)

edit:

And here it is, found it.

• Like 5

@medusa

I must confess I also read it more than once.... It´s sweet and damn sexy at the same time... :7yoyo10:

Also the other stories (Takumi-kun fanfics) from the girl who wrote DaixMao fic are absolutely awesome!

Can´t get enough.... :5yoyo34:

THANK YOU for the link to another DaiMao fic!!! I will read it when I´m home from work.... :leaf12:

• Like 4

and

I'm glad you like fanfics especially Takumi and Gii. Have you read Misu&Shin fanfics too? They are good.

• Like 4

robertita

Yes i read some Misu&Shin fanfics, in fact there are a lot more about them then about Takumi&Gii in fanfiction.com

But i have to admit Takumi and Gii have a special place in my heart foxy2

• Like 4

Oh yes... I also read some MisuxShin fanfictions but I agree with medusa in case of TakuxGii fics....

I´m more into the two of them ^^

Anyway... I love to read all TK-fanfics :)

• Like 4

hey guys if you check out

you'll find my Takumi-kun series fics including, 'crying confessions' and 'through his eyes a retelling of pure' please let me know what you think of em!

Also the daixmao fic is a work in progress, been working a lot so i don't have much time to write as much as i want to but i'll let you all know when it's done....and as for a 'sexy scene'? maybe...

• Like 3