• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

@「WITHU

Ahhhh. Ah. Small role. Hahahaha But that Trailer is so full of

KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII

onion0onion0onion0

I really love the uniforms. Maids/Gothic Lolitas are my WEAKNESS

Woman or Man doesn't matter!! I think I'll watch it! I laughed at the end!

:cuteonion25:

Yes...it's only a small smaaaaaalllll role.. :p

Ah. I like gothic lolitas style...more to gothic than lolitas I think. I used to cosplay gothic. Once I cosplay Klaha of Malice Mizer. And I few times sew gothic lolitas style for my friends too.. :)

@Hama-san

Thank you so much for the info..oh there's Hiyori too...well, I think I am going to browsing later about full movie of this.. :D

• Like 4

@ Pigrabit Thanks so much. I didn't know they did movie 2 for Nana to Kaoru. The first movie appeared last year. I was stunned at first too but I love Tochihara so I watch it.

• Like 3

It is now...is today...Takumi-kun Memorial Box Dvd....Arrrrrghghghh...adsjkfjhskjfjgfkjhghkdghjsk...

:cuteonion53:

I really want those DVDs... :cuteonion58: :cuteonion58: :cuteonion58:

• Like 4

@withu

Me too!!!!!!!! :4yoyo22:

When will they recognize that there are many fans who don´t live in Japan!? :cuteonion49:

WE ALSO WANT TO BUY TAKUMI-KUN- AND OTHER FAN STUFF!!!!! :msn_red_fox 12

• Like 5

@SELINIA and WITHU

This is beyond me too. Surely they know... The thing is, they know but they can't do much about it. THey're not really in 'charge'. Sometimes I wonder if they PRETEND not to know there's fans out there or just simply didn't know.

:msn_red_fox 7

It's probbaly because maybe they're just refreshing their old, there's nothing new to it, really? Maybe that was why they only wanted to limit their copies and only in japan?

• Like 4

@withu

me too!!!!!!!! :4yoyo22:

When will they recognize that there are many fans who don´t live in japan!? :cuteonion49:

We also want to buy takumi-kun- and other fan stuff!!!!! :msn_red_fox 12

*hugs*

:Red_fox10:

@selinia and withu

it's probbaly because maybe they're just refreshing their old, there's nothing new to it, really? Maybe that was why they only wanted to limit their copies and only in japan?

Well..yeah maybe it just refreshing, nothing new I guess...I think the only thing that why this is only for Japan, because it told that there'll be someone or some peoples whose lucky to be choose for their privacy party with Dai-chan and Mao..it's impossible for fans outside japan, so that's why maybe they decided to sell this coll set just for Japan only.. :1onion49:

• Like 5

For make it to outside Japan... they need so much other thing to think about to make it happen...

Even we are saying this if they don't sell as much as they sell at Japan it's to much risk they have to have...

So even they know there are fan out side Japan but still not doing anything...

They will not go anything if it will make money... --

Any way... it's alway come to money... so I think that's why they only limit this for Japanese sell also only for limit on it...

Some of people I know who already bought Takumi-kun series over the years...

They are not going to buy it...

So that's is why the production really limit on sell thing...

If you think about in their point of view it make sence...

Any way... I found this...

Some one already got the Boxset...

902d5fbegw1dx1kwbz8bnj_zpseb79be51.jpg

This person got the poster too...

Well... I don't know if the production ever change their mind about release this over sea...

My guess will be no... --

• Like 7

How the Japanese manages to make an obviously pervy show into heartwarming...I'll never know. #howdotheydothat

Tochihara is still my favorite hamster. *pinches*

I know right, they know how to put feelings into something.

Tochihara is so adorale he looks a bit like Yanagishita Tomo though, no?

@ Pigrabit thanks for the post I loved it, but what will Kurata say

I hope he doesn't try to rape poor Raku again (-’๏_๏’-)

@ Pigrabit Thanks so much. I didn't know they did movie 2 for Nana to Kaoru. The first movie appeared last year. I was stunned at first too but I love Tochihara so I watch it.

I watched it for Raku too, show was so pervy and here I was pegging Raku for an innocent little guy, looks like I was mistaken.

@Selina86 and Withu

I also tried to buy the box sets and I thought I found them on Yesasia, but it is not longer in print rabbit11rabbit11. The mangas are also so expensive....

@Hama71

Just had the biggest fan girl moment, wish I could get that rabbit0

• Like 7

Still trying and hoping that I could buy the box..I've asked my friends who has a link with nihonjin, so right now still waiting for the news from her.. :banhbao54:

• Like 5

GYAAAAAAAAAAA.....I found this pic from SAGA Takumi's FB...it said that this pic taken from Takumi-kun Dvd Memorial Box...

483192_369594166450504_2008469941_n.jpg

ME WAAAAAANNNTTT!!

rabbit1 rabbit1 rabbit1

• Like 7

I follow them on Facebook too, Love her page! I know I wish we could get the box set to, it be nice to have them all in a cute set, which the extras..

• Like 5

Hahahahaaa...I really love the director too...until today, he's the only director of BL movies that I really want to hug.. leaf1

He's so genius in making Takumi-kun series so beautiful and unforgettable.. :p

Ah...anyone know, in line 3..what is first kanji read and meaning ? (I don't have my kanji dictionary right now)

and line 4..tte....ni , there're 2kanjis, what is it ? and last line the second kanji, I can't read it.. :p

• Like 3

GYAAAAAAAAAAA.....I found this pic from SAGA Takumi's FB...it said that this pic taken from Takumi-kun Dvd Memorial Box...

ME WAAAAAANNNTTT!!

rabbit1 rabbit1 rabbit1

Both of them look so relax & happy, ne~~~.....

How cute they are!!!!!

hamtaro-005%20%2812%29.gif

• Like 5

Hahahahaaa...I really love the director too...until today, he's the only director of BL movies that I really want to hug.. leaf1

He's so genius in making Takumi-kun series so beautiful and unforgettable.. :p

Ah...anyone know, in line 3..what is first kanji read and meaning ? (I don't have my kanji dictionary right now)

and line 4..tte....ni , there're 2kanjis, what is it ? and last line the second kanji, I can't read it.. :p

Yeah the kanjis are terribly written but I think it's that weird font.

。。。って監督{かんとく}に入れて欲しかった。{いれてほしかった}

I wonder if someone added the red text to the picture.

director and desire

• Like 4

Yeeeessss....they're so sweet, just watching them laughing together while they're shooting for bed scene, makes my imagination gone wilder... leaf2

@sloan

Thank youuuuuu... :)

• Like 3

Can anyone tell me which website I can watch online Memorial Road-Prince of Wonderful Town full DVD? I don't know whether this video is a drama or musical, so it's hard to find the full ver. May this video haven't released yet...I'm not sure. However, please tell me anything u know and the lastest ver when u find out.

I'm crazy about Dai-Mao couple. They're really lovely and I can't leave the screen whenever I look at them. And they're so beautiful and wonderful in style in Prince of Wonderful Town.

Thanks all a lot and I love u so much

• Like 3

Can anyone tell me which website I can watch online Memorial Road-Prince of Wonderful Town full DVD? I don't know whether this video is a drama or musical, so it's hard to find the full ver. May this video haven't released yet...I'm not sure. However, please tell me anything u know and the lastest ver when u find out.

I'm crazy about Dai-Mao couple. They're really lovely and I can't leave the screen whenever I look at them. And they're so beautiful and wonderful in style in Prince of Wonderful Town.

Thanks all a lot and I love u so much

Just look at Page 8..

You'll see our nice girl here posted it!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Don't forget give her big THANKS too ^_

• Like 3

@tinhnhien... First you need to setting your avatar...

If you don't your post will be take in out...

And 1978 already told you where to find the link to watch...

For the info on that...

It's stage work Mao-kun and Dai-chan did this Feb.

DVD first only come out for the pre-order way...

But, now can be order again at stage company shop web site...

Only problem is that site don't do oversea shipping... --;;;

Even Dai-chan is main character but he isn't the prince at the title...

It's some one else... Dai-chan is more like story teller in this stage work...

And Mao-kun is Dai-chan's character's youngerself been somehow come to this time...

Any way... it's story of life of host and love story between #1 host and server girl...

Dai-chan and Mao-kun are not lover in this stage work...

But, some people saying if you don't know the story line...

You might think there is something going on between them... --;;;

Any way that's about thing might help you little when you watch it...

• Like 5

I am hopeless... :leaf7:

I am asking the total of how much I must pay for ordering memorial box via 3rd party. The price is about 15.900yen, it become 19.556yen... :5yoyo21:

And I still have to pay for postage, is about 3000yen...another commission about 1200yen...customs taxes...AAARRRGGHHH... rabbit5 rabbit5 rabbit5

In rupiah, my country currency, the total is about three million two hundred rupiahs... :1onion49:

bye-bye takumiiiiii... :leaf9:

• Like 3

ME WAAAAAANNNTTT!!

rabbit1 rabbit1 rabbit1

Fangirl time 10, they look so cute wish I could be on that set:hamtaro-005 (6): they look so cute~~~ I'm really starting to wish I didn't delete my FB

The director wants to join them on that bed.

yoyo4

lol I would want to too (✿ ♥‿♥)

There should be more people like the director in this world (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I am hopeless... :leaf7:

I am asking the total of how much I must pay for ordering memorial box via 3rd party. The price is about 15.900yen, it become 19.556yen... :5yoyo21:

And I still have to pay for postage, is about 3000yen...another commission about 1200yen...customs taxes...AAARRRGGHHH... rabbit5 rabbit5 rabbit5

In rupiah, my country currency, the total is about three million two hundred rupiahs... :1onion49:

bye-bye takumiiiiii... :leaf9:

That box-set cost like 500 dollars where I'm at I even went on this site once where the box set was like 700 dollars. But, I'm getting a job so I'm determined to find some way to buy it, Ganbatte ne (´∇ノ`*)ノ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• Like 3