hama71

Fangirl time 10, they look so cute wish I could be on that set:hamtaro-005 (6): they look so cute~~~ I'm really starting to wish I didn't delete my FB

Why did you delete it ?

lol I would want to too (✿ ♥‿♥)

There should be more people like the director in this world (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yeeesss...so there'll be more and more good BL drama we could watch.. YAH♪☆0(^^0)*^^*(0^^)0☆♪YAH

That box-set cost like 500 dollars where I'm at I even went on this site once where the box set was like 700 dollars. But, I'm getting a job so I'm determined to find some way to buy it, Ganbatte ne (´∇ノ`*)ノ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Ganbatteeeeeeee.... :hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

That box-set cost like 500 dollars where I'm at I even went on this site once where the box set was like 700 dollars. But, I'm getting a job so I'm determined to find some way to buy it, Ganbatte ne (´∇ノ`*)ノ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

I blame the EMU, shipping out of Japan is crazy expensive! I got two thin paperback novels, each about a 1/2 inch thick and it cost me $43 to ship them, the actually novels themselves where only $16.... So shipping cost were twice what the actually items were in cost onionn0

I can totally see the Box set at $500-$700

• Like 4

@LYNN

:cuteonion41:

kyaaaahhhAAAHHHH!

iSN'T tHat from CALENDER 2013???

BABA-CHAN.... unbuttoned shirt!!

I"m so saving this picture. That face...that neck.... and not so innocent look.. LOL, you'll scold me for this... but he could have been a sex idol for marlboro. hahahahahah.

:cuteonion25:

• Like 3

I am hopeless... :leaf7:

I am asking the total of how much I must pay for ordering memorial box via 3rd party. The price is about 15.900yen, it become 19.556yen... :5yoyo21:

And I still have to pay for postage, is about 3000yen...another commission about 1200yen...customs taxes...AAARRRGGHHH... rabbit5 rabbit5 rabbit5

In rupiah, my country currency, the total is about three million two hundred rupiahs... :1onion49:

bye-bye takumiiiiii... :leaf9:

That's exactly what it is for me. Except for me it's $272.84USD. That's still a lot! I'm still determined to get it somehow. I'm supposed to be paying off my debt, not adding to it. ;_; It's REALLY nice though! I really do wish they would realize that there are fans overseas and there are quite a bit of us out there that are willing to pay A LOT more than a pretty penny for this. I've gone out of my way to buy some pretty expensive collectibles which is why I'm knees deep in debt right now. I'm nearly getting out of it. I really should wait, but the limited part of it makes me want to just click and buy.

What to do?

"This Shirt feels pretty nice~" Oh god, i replayed this scene from Takumi kun Pure a thousand times and fangirled about it so much... Once I was sitting in front of my laptop wrapped up in my blanket and watched the movie and when this scene happened in the changing cubicle with Arata-san and Shingyoji I spazzed so much that I bit a hole in my blanket... xD

Oh well, this seems kind of random but I'm new to this thread, so forgive me please^^" I just wanted to share my Takumi-kun related storys with you :)

• Like 7

OMG!! I have to share!!

l_p0022121537_zps8aaa0f0f.jpg

rabbit5rabbit5rabbit5

My eyes immediately zeroed in on the unbuttoned shirt, that face (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I will never understand why some people are so attractive...

@LYNN

:cuteonion41:

kyaaaahhhAAAHHHH!

iSN'T tHat from CALENDER 2013???

BABA-CHAN.... unbuttoned shirt!!

I"m so saving this picture. That face...that neck.... and not so innocent look.. LOL, you'll scold me for this... but he could have been a sex idol for marlboro. hahahahahah.

:cuteonion25:

You sure love baba, i think I've met my match when it comes to being a fan girl ♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡

@Gartengnom

You aren't the only one dear

I actually replay Baba and Taiki scenes more than Mao and Dai-chan, still love Takumi and Gii though

On another note I really wonder if some of these actors enjoy this stuff a little too much...

• Like 5

"This Shirt feels pretty nice~" Oh god, i replayed this scene from Takumi kun Pure a thousand times and fangirled about it so much... Once I was sitting in front of my laptop wrapped up in my blanket and watched the movie and when this scene happened in the changing cubicle with Arata-san and Shingyoji I spazzed so much that I bit a hole in my blanket... xD

Oh well, this seems kind of random but I'm new to this thread, so forgive me please^^" I just wanted to share my Takumi-kun related storys with you :)

rabbit4*

KYAAAAAAAHH another lovely bunny sister!!! Welcome to the club- I see that you're a fan of Baba x Taiki.!

This night just gets better! Welcome, welcome ! I'm Sloan, ^^;; nice to meet you.

ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

I'm a huge fan of that scene too!! I just love that line of Baba-san...that just seems so daunty and SEXY! ANd he makes me and Shinyouji's knees buckle with anticipation of what he is about to do next! It was lunchtime in that dressing room, then BAM! It's dark outside. What have they been doing????

rabbit1

OH MY! A HOLE IN THE BLANKET WITH YOUR TEETH!?? ( ̄▽ ̄; )

oh dear! Some teeth you got there♥3!

@Aclepius

Speaking of teeth,

Why haven't you posted that BABA-san as a VAMP yet!???? It's refreshing!

@KRISSY

I'm a matching fangirl of yours?? ×× o((*^▽^*))o×× I'm nothing spectacular. I have been a fan of Baba-san since the first time I saw him in PURE- just like any other Baba-san fans! Sure my love for him was so great, I had over 1000 pictures but now I retired.... thanks to the thief of heart!

And now Mr. Arai, the White Teeth since March (●´艸`)~~~♥!

• Like 4

KYAAAAAAAHH another lovely bunny sister!!! Welcome to the club- I see that you're a fan of Baba x Taiki.!

This night just gets better! Welcome, welcome ! I'm Sloan, ^^;; nice to meet you.

ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

I'm a huge fan of that scene too!! I just love that line of Baba-san...that just seems so daunty and SEXY! ANd he makes me and Shinyouji's knees buckle with anticipation of what he is about to do next! It was lunchtime in that dressing room, then BAM! It's dark outside. What have they been doing????

OH MY! A HOLE IN THE BLANKET WITH YOUR TEETH!?? ( ̄▽ ̄; )

oh dear! Some teeth you got there♥3!

Yes I got a little overexcited I guess^^" But they were just so awesome

Oh oh these naughty guys had some fun I guess. Or a bit more...I mean it's kind of dawn when they leave the shop oO

Thank you for your warm welcome :D

• Like 3

Posting it here too, cause some of the Takumi-kun fans might not visit Fujimi thread...

And it has Baba Ryoma.

Well, yesterday was baby Shota's birthday. I'm not really the clebration type, but it's just a reason to post some pics that were left out from that Baba and Shota photoshoot in pyjamas that i posted a while ago.

They also posed as... vampires. Kinda cute. ^_^

rt02.jpg

rt01.jpg

and again, thanks@fencer_x for pics

• Like 5

That's exactly what it is for me. Except for me it's $272.84USD. That's still a lot! I'm still determined to get it somehow. I'm supposed to be paying off my debt, not adding to it. ;_; It's REALLY nice though! I really do wish they would realize that there are fans overseas and there are quite a bit of us out there that are willing to pay A LOT more than a pretty penny for this. I've gone out of my way to buy some pretty expensive collectibles which is why I'm knees deep in debt right now. I'm nearly getting out of it. I really should wait, but the limited part of it makes me want to just click and buy.

What to do?

Ahahahahahaa..I'm still trying to get the dvd too. Now I am trying ask one of my friend that have a friend in Japan, but recently her friend was busy because her friend was in searching for new apartment for her new job..still hoping I guess.. :p

i saw the collage image posted here. But did anyone post the gif?

This gif:

902d5fbegw1dx2p9dvu0cg.gif

*melts*

*melting*

:cuteonion25: :cuteonion25:

Posting it here too, cause some of the Takumi-kun fans might not visit Fujimi thread...

And it has Baba Ryoma.

OMG...he's really HOT!!! I want him to bite me noooowwww...

:banhbao8:

• Like 3

Hello everyone :)

Some weeks ago i downloaded the making of of Takumi-kun 2 and 3, i thing i got the links from you guys here on the fanclub thread, dont remember wich one :( can someone please give the links , my PC crashed and i lost almost all my files.

rabbit0

Ty very much

Leo

• Like 2

@KRISSY

I'm a matching fangirl of yours?? ×× o((*^▽^*))o×× I'm nothing spectacular. I have been a fan of Baba-san since the first time I saw him in PURE- just like any other Baba-san fans! Sure my love for him was so great, I had over 1000 pictures but now I retired.... thanks to the thief of heart!

And now Mr. Arai, the White Teeth since March (●´艸`)~~~♥!

╮(─▽─)╭ Hmmmhmm embrace the fangirl. Then again maybe I'm nothing spectacular either, I thought I was crazy until the other day I saw a Justin Bieber fangirl, lol, my little sister was watching the movie and two of his fangirls were trying to get on stage. To do what, I don't understand

Why did you delete it ?

Sorry I didn't see this question but to answer it, I deleted FB because I kinda got bored with it and all these creepy people kept friend requesting me. It was really weird, some guy from India even friend request me once, it was really weird. I don't know anyone from India, and that wasn't even the weirdest one...

@Gartengnom

you were new here? I'm so inattentive but anyway, welcome to the club (*・∀・)/\(・∀・*)

• Like 2

Okay,I saw this pic and....ASDJKGLDJGKLDSAJGKJHLDSJHSADS...

248453_425816167453823_131201267_n.jpg

..actualy how many TAKE their do for this scene... :cuteonion25: :cuteonion25:

644121_425816397453800_492867424_n.jpg

Dai looks so protect and care about Mao..he was holding that script for Mao ?!? KYUUUUU~~~NN~~~~ onion0 onion0 onion0

I blame Daimao for making me like this...I blame Takumi-kun series too...hahahahaaaa... leaf2

I taken the pics from here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

@withu... about that shot... if you are asking for shooting itself... one... ^^;;;

I think this was on during that 10 days series of Takumi-kun...

Well... for 5th wasn't 10 days but still I think I did write about it...

And for posting picture from that... I think you shouldn't...

That person did write about don't post thing from there...

So I go around to find original soure of picture and post at Mao-kun & Dai-chan group...

I did post some of gif img there...

You could check...

• Like 4

@LYNN

rabbit1

KYAAAAAAAAHH!!

tHANK yOU, tHANK yOU! For keeping us all updated. It's been a while...

I really enjoyed watching this thoroughly!!! It's one of the best ones I have ever seen in a long while!! This is definitely my

FAVORITE!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY! 

rabbit4

My Favorite Bits: SPOILERS WARNING!! :p

• Dai, Keisuke, Baba's SMEXYNESS!

2012-09-25_012950.jpg

• Beautiful fan drawings!!!
  • Fanservice! Keisuke x Baba moment. NO SPOILER FOR YOU ON THIS ONE ^_~
    rabbit8 and this
    2012-09-25_004303.jpg

• Dai and Baba as KINGS!!

2012-09-25_004538.jpg
    2012-09-25_011421.jpg

• Beating each other in the game. Literally!!
    2012-09-25_005700.jpg

• Baba cheats!!
  • Dai's temperament!!
  • Keisuke's cuteness. What can I say! I am also a fan of his!
  • Paper keeps falling throughout the whole program!

I'll be making GIFS soon!!

rabbit16 Go watch it if you can!! And come back!!

• Like 6

@LYNN

rabbit1

KYAAAAAAAAHH!!

tHANK yOU, tHANK yOU! For keeping us all updated. It's been a while...

I really enjoyed watching this thoroughly!!! It's one of the best ones I have ever seen in a long while!! This is definitely my

FAVORITE!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY! 

rabbit4

My Favorite Bits: SPOILERS!! :p

• Dai, Keisuke, Baba's SMEXYNESS!

2012-09-25_012950.jpg

• Beautiful fan drawings!!!
  • Fanservice! Keisuke x Baba moment. NO SPOILER FOR YOU ON THIS ONE ^_~
    rabbit8 and this
    2012-09-25_004303.jpg

• Dai and Baba as KINGS!!

2012-09-25_004538.jpg
    2012-09-25_011421.jpg

• Beating each other in the game. Literally!!
    2012-09-25_005700.jpg

• Baba cheats!!
  • Dai's temperament!!
  • Keisuke's cuteness. What can I say! I am also a fan of his!
  • Paper keeps falling throughout the whole program!

Wowww...

Sloanchan...

You come with the BIG COMBO SET!!!

So funny & nice, my dear ^_

• Like 3

I made some TRIPLE ZONE 10 GIFS! Just ones I think of.

(●´∀`●)

Close each spoiler as you go on. Might not be slow-computer friendly. Limit only 5 per posts. Oh I wish to post more!!

Baba-san and Dai-chan

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

◙The Game 「note: Baba-san does what he does best- cheating! JK, tsk tsk tsk bad boy! ♥ ! Whaaa. This looks so much fun!! Especially for our lovely grown men ^__~(*≧艸≦)

Untitled4.gif

Dai-chan's Discipline 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

daiabuse0.gif

daiabuse.gif

[spaces for slow-comp]

@1978-CHAN

why! Thank you. My joy is bring you guys these wonderful, funny moments of our favorite boys!!! ♥

:cuteonion48:

• Like 7

@Medusa2012 Thanks for the video.

Slooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I love your gifs. Baba and Dai-chan are so funny. I really miss them together.

• Like 3

Slooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I love your gifs. Baba and Dai-chan are so funny. I really miss them together.

@ROBY

I know! They're the best DUO out there!!

What would Takumi-Kun Club do without them???? We all need Dai x Baba DOSAGE! Once a month, each episode always so satisfyingly good!!

I can't believe I forgot to add this!! HAHAHAHHAHAH Baba-san never failed to make me laugh! As Dai said, he is the pineapple king!

Untitled5.gif

yoyo5

OMMMMFFFGG... I know Keisuke isn't part of the circle but

I think I'm falling for him. He is so kawaiiii, I just found out he has a pet rabbit. KYAAHHHH

I'm insane for rabbits/bunnies!♥♥!! I'm going to call him Kei-kun!!

b10.gif

• Like 4

@withu... about that shot... if you are asking for shooting itself... one... ^^;;;

I think this was on during that 10 days series of Takumi-kun...

Well... for 5th wasn't 10 days but still I think I did write about it...

And for posting picture from that... I think you shouldn't...

That person did write about don't post thing from there...

So I go around to find original soure of picture and post at Mao-kun & Dai-chan group...

I did post some of gif img there...

You could check...

Oh..sorry I think I misinterpret it, I thought it's okay as long as I put the credits..my mistake.. :3onion15:

I thought they did it for some take...because I saw there's something on Dai's neck...hehehehee.. :p

Yes, I already check the group...sankyuuuuuuu... foxy3

Thanks for the GIFS...really LOVE IT!!

The guest, they're from Boys and Men,aren't they ?

If I don't mistaken, Mao was in there too,right ? I mean not as guest, but in Boys and Men..

@ROBY

I know! They're the best DUO out there!!

What would Takumi-Kun Club do without them???? We all need Dai x Baba DOSAGE! Once a month, each episode always so satisfyingly good!!

I can't believe I forgot to add this!! HAHAHAHHAHAH Baba-san never failed to make me laugh! As Dai said, he is the pineapple king!

Untitled5.gif

yoyo5

HAHAHAHAAAA...I saw the pics before from tumblr, and I was "ORO"

onion4 onion4

How could, Baba's hair just straight up like that...it really match with his face and expression...SOOOO HILLARIOUS...

yoyo5

• Like 5