hama71

Oh, the list of actors from Takumi-kun movies that also acted in Tenimyu is soooooo big.

I love Tenimyu. ;-)

Main characters:

Yanagishita Tomo (first Takumi)

Yukihiro Takiguchi

Kyōsuke Hamao (second Takumi)

Watanabe Daisuke (Gi)

Baba Ryoma

Naito Taiki

Secondary characters:

Aiba Hiroki

Yūta Takahashi

Takasaki Shota

Kei Hosogai

Akaba Mio

Yasuka Saitō

Yūsuke Hirose

Mitsuya Ryo

Yutaka Kobayashi

Bishin Kawasumi

And i might even be forgeting more actors. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Okay... So I've read all five TK Fanclub in their entirety, i.e. 473 pages... It took me what, 2.5 months? Now I feel like a TK encyclopaedia on legs. I think I deserve a badge or something, as it definitely feels like passing an exam and graduating ;) (Irene_Hansz has left her likes throughout all five threads, too, so I guess she's a fellow record holder :)

Too bad hama78 and yojichan have left the party.

*waves at FB friend robertita*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hello my dear. And thanks for your words. You are right, many of us left from here but few we still are here after so long. Hug you tight.

Do I really have you on Fb?

Do I really have you on Fb?

Yes,

. I'm Anna Screengazer on FB. (Along with TKS, I think we also share mutual love for Sakurai-sama.)

*hugs back*

I think it's unmei, really. The main events of TKS take place in rainy June. When I was watching the series for the first time, it was June and raining like hell - although it's very untypical for June to be rainy here where I live. And somehow I ended up watching "Ano, hareta aozora" on June 15 (yes, that date, I guess everyone here remembers it), only became aware of it while watching, and yet again - the weather outside my window matched the weather onscreen. All this serendipity was completely unplanned.

Well, what to say... I don't want to delve into my personal issues, but in short - this series made me feel alive again after several years of being all dried up inside, and I am really thankful for it. I have even sent a message of thanks to Yokoi-san via FB - too bad he doesn't seem to visit his account anymore.

Yes I remember your name and indeed I like Sakurai too. We should chat more about what we like. Also I passed your message to Yoji. She was happy to hear your message but won't be back as she started a new chapter in her life. ^^

I remember the reason I first found Takumi-kun was because I saw a BL couples video that had Mao in it and at that point I had known Mao for Goseiger. A lot Tenimyu actors have done Toku (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, etc) and that includes a good chunk of the Takumi-kun actors. I'm super excited because I get add Yukihiro Takiguchi to the list now since he's in the new season of Kamen Rider.

• 2 months later...

*hugs

and

long time no see naaaaa... :D

cheetah4 :cuteonion49:

Ever since Maomao abroad...there're no any pic again from his friends about going out or meeting Maomao now...I guess I must wait till Maomao comeback to Japan. Hope he flying back to Japan on xmas and new year holiday.. :)

And just heard the news of new stage for Daichan...woooowwww...it seems for the next year, he has some new big stages!!:hamtaro-005 (23):

Hug you back my dear. I miss our club here so much. Indeed, no new photo of Mao. Where is my cute uke? I still can't believe he's not an actor anymore. I really like him. Do you know the name of the stage play Dai-chan will be in? :hamtaro-005 (23):

Kisses and hugs for my bunny sis too

. I miss your tail my dear, you know that. Without you I can't be crazy about our boys.cheetah2cheetah4

AIIIII

-hugs my sisters back- withu! roby!

Ohhh I miss you guys so much.

Really, Mao-kun hasnt taken any pictures? Maybe too busy with school, na? Sound really, really serious. You know, I always thought he wasn't much an actor [believe me, he was a great actor!] but it was clear it wasn't his intention to be one. It just happened. He didnt expect to be so popular. And with that status, I thought maybe fans wouldnt leave him alone, or take pictures all the time... then I remembered... Japan doesn't have the same sick hollywood as we have here in USA where you have all the stalkers -____- watching your every move.

Dai-chan, that big boy, loves to be in the spotlight... haha. Man... I have a lot to catch up T___T;;

• 3 weeks later...

hi friendsss....:hamtaro-005 (6): wow i love takumi kun series and i love Daisuke to madness...i miss this series and want to see more of him...

Yes I am, people vote for me and I win along with other 4 people.

Pink is one of my favourite colours too. ^^

...hi there....yes i did watch all the movies and can never get enough of dai :leaf15: ...i want to meet him someday :)

Wait Wait Wait did i just see a box set ??? where have i been !! Does anyone knows where and if its possible to buy it oh my i'm in love already XD i did get my hands on the bibou no details posters and a photoset from the movie and the photobook from their first movie together as takumi and gii001_zpsozks5eqp.jpg

And also many from dai-chan in tenimyu cantarella....

There are 5 Takumi movies and from what I know yes a box set was available a year or two ago.

thank you i'll ask my friend who's in japan if she can find it for me ! Yep i know there's 5 movies but the first one i just cant like it the pairing didnt make sense to me dai and mao are more compatible i think

I agree with you my dear. I didn't like the first one either. I hope your frind will find it for you. Do you also watched Hotel one with Dai chan and Mao kun?

Yes thats why i kept hoping they will remake a new version of the first movie *sigh*

Oh my yes I did I loved it !!! Honestly when i bought it i didnt think it was going that great but i was really surprised and found myself enjoying it. No matter what they the chemistry is there !

They remade some scenes for the third one but as you already know, Takumi kun series is over. Dai chan and mao won't play in it anymore, Mao is not an actor anymore. The hotel one is great indeed, Mao so cute. I read somewhere that the manga the movie is made it's a yaoi at origins? I'm not so sure if the information is right.