hama71

Thanks Withu for explaining the premium membership now! I was so confused! I haven't watch TZ in awhile which was why the recent episode (#21) of Dai's deep kiss was so shocking to me. I know it is from episode #20 now, But I have been busy and missed the last few TZ episodes.

I didn't make these gif pics, I found them and took one to show my friends on facebook why I posted the status I did! It was shocking to me! I remember leaning away from my computer monitor thinking I was gonna get wet. Then I laughed, but realized I was slightly traumatized! He has long tongue like cow! I'll post them, but they aren't mine credit goes to someone else.

I just really need to make a timeline so you can understand...

I heard "deep kiss" ... so at first I was like "awww, peck kisses that is cute"

tumblr_mx3u6gbkBd1t1qeoco1_500_zps597bbcfc.gif

Then he did this head tilt after this long puckered lip expression, and I was like "Oh I get it, long deep kiss, good way to act it out".

tumblr_mx3u6gbkBd1t1qeoco4_r1_500_zps91ada675.gif

Then BOOM!! I'm leaning away from my monitor with the image of cows in my head!

tumblr_mx3u6gbkBd1t1qeoco3_r1_500_zpsce11cf62.giftumblr_mmup2f2IbB1sqkx15o1_400_zps640caa9f.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

-laughs-

rabbit13

OR

THIS

:leaf18:

Oh. Sorry I had to.

I bet a lot of people would be willing to jump into the deep end, I know I'm odd man out with this it was just unexpected.

Then BOOM!! I'm leaning away from my monitor with the image of cows in my head!

tumblr_mx3u6gbkBd1t1qeoco3_r1_500_zpsce11cf62.giftumblr_mmup2f2IbB1sqkx15o1_400_zps640caa9f.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

LOOOOOL!!!! foxy4

I´m just laughing my ass off!!! OMG YOU!!!

How dare you to compare Daichan´s beautiful face and his tongue with a.... COW! :leaf5:

Poor Daichan... hahaha ^^

By the way... I AM one of these... ehem... *coughs*..."horny" fangirls who loved Daichan´s very erotic kiss... holy shit... I was sitting in front of my computer and I hold my breath the whole time because I couldn´t believe what I saw... waaaahahaha :_red_fox 11

I thought... WOW, he really knows what to do... ^^

It looks so.... natural... as if he would do this every day... (with Mao...) lol

But the most adorable thing was his embarrassed reaction after he did that kinky kiss.

I cannot believe how someone can be so sexy and cool and at the same time much embarrassed and unbelievable cuuuute. ♥♥♥

That´s why his fans (including me ^^) love him so much

If you thought it was embarrassing what Daichan did... what would you do, if Baba would do something like that? onionn6

I know you´re a Baba fangirl, aren´t you? ^^

LOOOOOL!!!! foxy4

I´m just laughing my ass off!!! OMG YOU!!!

How dare you to compare Daichan´s beautiful face and his tongue with a.... COW! :leaf5:

Poor Daichan... hahaha ^^

He is handsome and in no way looks like a cow, but he has long tongue!! OMG I was laughing so hard as he ate his pizza, That poor boy!! If you could have been in the room with me when I was watching that, So many emotions!

YEAH, his gf is gonna be "go easy... easy. im not grass"

"south SOUTH"

LOL!

LOL, Baba-chan is such a prude. I know he'll never do that!!!

Hahahaha

If he did, of course-- it would be awkward for me. I rather have him perform on Taiki than on my monitor! LOL!

While Baba's birthday event pics don't leak (we only get the after event pics so far)...

Have a nice food day!

tumblr_my5slr8yVx1s3cb6mo1_500.jpg

posted by team40creampan@tumblr

Happy belated birthday, Baba!

I want a bite from the cake he is holding. :hamtaro-005 (8): *I would faint if such a Santa Clause would visit my house.*

Thank you for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dead* rabbit6

@

Hahahaaa...yeah, i like that part too...when Daichan run to Baba with embarrassed feeling..rabbit1

Btw...I found this vid, is not mine... :D

[video=youtube;t4SRt9-JaSE]

I love when they sing English lyrics! Its more familar to me, so its easier for me to hear the tone they are singing..the pitch of their voice. Thanks for sharing video

Since nobody put these picture lets add them. Can you guess who's a bride?

0_104bd6_d4b76fb7_XXL.jpg0_104bd7_f7bad3c_XXL.jpg0_104bd8_dc077c7a_XXL.jpg0_104bd9_d7d963bc_XXL.jpg0_104bda_214de1a_XXL.jpg

Also the trailer for second SHINSEN5 movie with Baba

[video=youtube;L-baSX-sy-I]

Yes and no....

I think he would be awesome with a role like that but Bidam is Kim Nam Gil. Its weird to think anyone else in role! Plus Its odd for me to think of Japanese as Korean character and vice versa

was that from one of boogie night episodes? now he looks pretty in wedding dress, nee? I wonder if Dai-chan felt jealous watching this. Hehe..

I wonder if they will release this movie. @_@

i know what you mean. It is unusual if a japanese star stars in a korean movie and vice versa. I mean, korean dramas are very, very good. Japanese, meh~ hard to find good ones these days. Their acting are totally different due to culture.

Yep you are right.

I want to see White Teeth in a historical movie. What do you think

?

It seems they receive a wedding dress and were asked to play a little. And who choose to be the bride? MAO.

historical? Hmm... I know Mr. White Teeth did a small role in one... a Japanese soldier, but the role was too small and I cannot find it anywhere. He didn't look too good.

Hmm... historical... Like Feudal Japan? Oh my... I have a hard time imagining him with long hair. HAHAHA

And Mao chose to be a bride? Wow... He didn't seem to have much of a choice here. XD

omg fifth thread already? btw im a "virgin" - as termed by an acquaintance/soon to be friend for newbies - here so please forgive me if i do really act like a noob.

actually, im wondering why the actors for gii and takumi were changed in the next four movies.

just imagine him like that make my blood boil.
They look great together.
Welcome in TK fanclub my dear.