hama71

Hi, all! I finished the first novel! Yay!

Here is the last long chapter and I also posted the short story 'Brown' as well. We've finally gotten to the end of the content of the first movie (except the violin bits, which are in the second novel), and the flashbacks in the fifth movie. There are some notes that I think you should read, whether before or after reading. They are located at the end of the second part of June Pride.

Enjoy! And comment!

June Pride:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Brown:

I was bored and excited to have finished the whole novel, so I went and made a pdf e-book of it! Please feel free to message or email me if you want a copy of the shiny, pretty pdf, and I'll email it to you or link you to where you can download it. Email:

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, wow, leaving the spotlight at such a young age. If he were around 30, i'd think that he got married or had a baby.

But at the age of 22. Maybe he was asked to take over the management of his family business or he wants to go to university and the carreer is too hard and he won't have free time to work as an actor.

Who knows?

Well, i hope he has a happy life outside of acting.

Well there're so many reasons as far as i know. But...yeah, it's too bad nee, leave his acting career at such a young age. I was thinking, maybe there're to many tension pressure in entertainment industry..who knows..

Ah, btw..i don't know if anyone here join Daimao's group on FB. Me and Stefanie came up with a plan for our Mao. If you don't mind and interest, you could join it.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ!!!!!

As you know Mao has announced his retirement. Another member of our group Withu Chan and I have come up with a special plan.

We want to give Mao a goodbye present, so that he will never forget his international fans.

We are thinking of creating a photobook.

But before we launch this project officially, we want your feedback.

Do you like the idea? Do you want to join in this project?

Please let us know ASAP because we have to decide about the size of the book, design, price etc.

I have contacted a printing company and the price for a photobook ranges from 5000 - 8.000yen for one book (48 pages, size 250 x 137mm).

So, in order to see how many books we need (2 people will share 1 page), we need a quick response.

I will pay for the print, but all those who join will be required to pitch in and send a certain amount of money to me, most likely via PayPal because it's easy, safe and free of charge.

LET'S MAKE MAO SMILE AND GIVE HIM SOMETHING HE CAN CHERISH!!!!!

SO, WHO IS WITH US????

Let me edit and elaborate a bit on this post.

My opinions and to be honest,

I wasn't at all surprised at this.

I don't know Mao-kun all that much but he strikes me as a learning type... ya know, one who is in love with reading. He's kind, reserved, and obviously very intelligent.

So I feel that you all should be happy for him-- not sad.

What surprised me was that he wanted to be a lawyer... since we all saw him in a lab coat, I couldn't help but think he could've been a great doc, a pharmacist, or a scientist or something!! Haha... cuz he seems to care about people a lot.

He has a good heart. And of course, it's sad to see his talent being put aside but let's look at this at bright light.

He could be a great role model for all the young people. Who is interested in politics, laws, or human rights. [haha since the govt. there is rather conservative...]

Who knows his intentions?? but for sure, he'd fight with good intentions.

So I think he'd make a great difference in that field, not only in acting department.

So that's why I think this is fantastic news.

Of course, there is sadness but this happiness that you fans all carry definitely outweighs it. All your love and support. He will sorely miss it but I know you won't let him down.

I am very happy for him. Even though I'm not a big fan of his.

All I wish is Mao-kun's happiness :D

Good luck, Mao-kun. You'll be the legend.

I'm very sad for the bad news, I'll miss MAO very much and I'll miss Dai-chan+Mao-kun, I can't believe I will never see them together again but I understand Mao and I wish him the best for his future! :leaf9:

Credit -- Stefanie Rubin

Oh my....... :'( That's such a waste... Our Takumi-kuuuun!!! Mao, noooooooo

• 5 weeks later...

Remembrance of Maokun & Daichan

tumblr_mwtc8qrzcG1qlh0oto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mwtc8qrzcG1qlh0oto10_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mwtc8qrzcG1qlh0oto6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mwtc8qrzcG1qlh0oto8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mwtc8qrzcG1qlh0oto3_r4_250.gif

Credit :

Tumblr : Japanaut

Facebook ; Watanabe daisuke hamao kyousuke LOVE

I finally finished the first chapter of the second novel! Lol. I actually had it all translated in a week, but didn't get it typed up till two weeks later, *then* my ipad ate it, so I had to type it all again...

Here you go: Story One of Volume Two: Hadashi no Waltz

As always, I love comments!

It could happen?!?!?

xD

1458604_715888111768816_277719919_n.jpg

CR - Facebook DaiMao Fanpage

Now that we know that Mao is retiring next year, that can't happen.

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is going to have an animated movie next year featuring Yokozawa no Baai.

So i think a live-action is not a possibility yet.

But, personally, i think Mao isn't aggressive enough to play Onodera, he'd feet more as Misaki from Junjou Romantica.

@

Yes, for sure he will retire as you say...

I saw in the fan page and wanna share, just like that... :)

For one more interesting...

1466308_714879631869664_469514305_n.jpg

CR : facebook

I finally finished the first chapter of the second novel! Lol. I actually had it all translated in a week, but didn't get it typed up till two weeks later, *then* my ipad ate it, so I had to type it all again...

Here you go: Story One of Volume Two: Hadashi no Waltz

Thank you so much my dear... :)

Btw...may i ask you about the novel. Did you have the original novel or e-book? Well...I don't know if it's okay with you, usually there're some illustration included in the novel...well maybe...is it okay to share just all the illustrations from the novel? thanks before.. :)

As always, I love comments!

Now that we know that Mao is retiring next year, that can't happen.

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is going to have an animated movie next year featuring Yokozawa no Baai.

So i think a live-action is not a possibility yet.

But, personally, i think Mao isn't aggressive enough to play Onodera, he'd feet more as Misaki from Junjou Romantica.

I agree with you...I prefer with Junjou Romatica for Daimao...hehehehee.. :D

I have both the paperbacks and ebooks, but there isn't really a good way to get the pictures from the books... I'm not willing to break the spines to scan them, unfortunately. Also, book one is on loan to a friend at the moment. Honestly, though, the pictures are kinda lame for this series. Lol.

That said, I'll think about trying to get them somehow (maybe just take photos with my phone?) to include in the English ebook. Hmm...

Hooo...i made a mistake with the quote...i confused myself when i read my post, looking for my post to you.. :p

and somehow, i couldn't find the edit button, i don't know why..

Oh, of course I understand it, if it was me...i am doing the same, i don't want my book to break too just for scan. Take photos with your phone is okay..thank you, i'll be waiting for it.. :D

I finished the next story from volume two!

Takumi-kun Series, Volume Two, Story Two: Migi Ude (Right Hand)

It's relatively short. Enjoy! And also, comments are appreciated. Let me know you're reading!

In other news, I've added the original illustrations into the ebook of volume one, so if anyone wants it, let me know at

and I'll send it to you!

Last nite...I watched it, but not the premium one.

Dai-chan so adorable, esp his expression when Mao's name mentioned on message...and when someone said Dai-chan ero....:leaf15:

And there was a photo from Kei-chan too...I was there...gyaaaaa... :hamtaro-005 (23):

Kei-chan was soooooo adorable and nice.

And one thing that maked me so happy and couldn't sleep last nite was when I read Dai-chan's blog. He put our photo there...and MY UCHIWA....gyaaaaaa....*happiness overload* :7yoyo10:

Wait, wait... premium? Oh they did two separated parts? So how does that work...? I remember we could reserve seats beforehand. But now, with rules changes. I'm not sure.. Thought from now on, you have to pay.

My lovely friend has paid account and let me view it.

It's the same one we're talking about...

but seriously, judging from your post, you haven't seen what I've seen. ...Cuz otherwise, I would have expected a surprised post.

They were naughty!! I don't think Santa are going to them for x-mas, haha!

:cuteonion58:

Seriously, I wanted to download that part and share with you because oh myyy...........!

Dai-chan did something so EMBARRASSING >////////////////

:cuteonion43:onion7

It looked like an older clip, and it showed Dai-chan's 'erotic' kissing and licking the monitor. It wasn't erotic... forgive me but I was shocked. It was so perverted. My screen and my eyes!! But I bet really desperate- ahem... horny dai-chan's girls would love that. He seems to like to be into kind of kinky -bleep-

:cuteonion54:

And you know the tiny square at the corner to show people's expression? Dai-chan, during showing that clip was

eating pizza?something like a BOSS.

but Baba-san

shoving tongue in cheek.

????

we know it only has one meaning

onion0

I tried to find that clip somewhere since I thought they'd upload these old clips of Dai-chan, I couldn't.

Kei-kun wasn't there. But you saw/met him? Ohhh my~~

:cuteonion8:

I for sure wouldve wanted to meet him as well. I read his blog and I agree, he is very, very nice and natural. More natural himself than he seems on TV. And he loves coffee ^_^~♪

Premium is for those who paid and the video you could watch is longer. I know the part about Dai-chan eating pizza when Danna's message said that his husband calling Daichan ero when he saw daichan's licked..:hamtaro-005 (5):

And yup...every Daichan's fangirl really LOVE that, including me...we talked about that licked and kinky stuff too...just like you said that he seems to like that kind of kinky things... rabbit13

Yeah...I saw that clip too. It seems, Daichan tried to avoid looking at the video because he was so embarrassed so he just eating that pizza...I saw he smile a lil before he eat that pizza.. leaf1

But I didn't saw the clip you talked about Baba's stuff....yaaaaaaa....i think it's from the premium..I WANT IT... rabbit1

Which clip? That clip of daichan licking? It was TZ 20.

Yup...I agree with you,

he is very, very nice and natural. More natural himself than he seems on TV
..he always smile back whenever we called him and or when we talked to him or asked to take a photo with him, and he never refused when we asked to take a photo too. And, he didn't mind when we asked him that we want to take some pose of "a Tezuka pose" as a request...hahahaa...I like him more and more I think after I met him in a person. And...

I LOVE seeing his butt...really...his butt is so sexy. I couldn't divert my eyes to look at his butt whenever I saw him walked in front of my eyes....gyaaaaa...:7yoyo10::cuteonion57:

Some of his pics that I taken..

tumblr_my3nnyVYWu1rbnohvo1_400.jpg

tumblr_my3nnyVYWu1rbnohvo2_250.jpg

tumblr_my3nnyVYWu1rbnohvo3_250.jpg

tumblr_my3nkcIyCX1rbnohvo4_250.jpg

OMFG

rabbit1

YOU saw him and met him. I'm so JEALOUS~~~! Wow!

I can't say I have seen his butt often enough. But his body. OOOo, it's sexy, alright. He always looked great on TZ. Great taste in fashion. I mean, I decidedly fell in love with him after I saw him with pictures of his rabbits. I just LOVE RABBITS so much! Kawaii~~♪

You took great pictures!! So handsome, na... thank you for sharing!

rabbit8

WHOAH! You saw Dai-chan doing that... and TOTALLY different reaction!

Really??? Dai-chan licking turned you on? I thought it was a bit too much, haha! Seriously, surprised that it would air for non-premium. Oh Japan. Well now, these girls got what they wanted, right??? What'd be next??? Haha.

I think after that, he has done it ALL!

Oh man, Lynn

even made a GIF out of that. I said record it, record it!! But that GIF was sufficient. And now I hope she got the Baba's tongue in cheek thing. Now, now Baba-chan, don't be so prude. Aww, he looked adorable in that boyish sweater.

~ Look at the premium benefits mentioned by withu, I guess you get to watch 'extended' ones. Earlier, she was having trouble viewing these videos- supposedly she is allowed to watch these clips within seven days of broadcast.