Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya walked torwards the kitchen and start make breakfeast, When he whas finish to make breakfeast, he walked out Of the kitchen and so on Rory and said" Rory breakfeast are finish, come and eat"

Tamuya smiled and eat his food When the phone ringte and Tamuya rais himself up and walked to the phone and tok the phone and talked to the person so whas on the person, after talked for some minuts he Get sad.

Tamuya whas finish on the phone and so on Rory Whit sad face and said" its my mother she died, it whas my neighbor so called and tell my mother died, they fund her dead, i cant belive my mother died, sigh is my fault, add i visit her ofter and have more contackt Whit her, she whould still be alive right now"

"Tamuya, people don't die just because you don't call, its not your fault." Rory reasoned while Elsa finished their food.

Tamuya tryed to smiled and so on Rory and said" sigh you have right about that, now im alone in this world, i have not more realtives, i lost both Of my parents, what im going to do now"

Tamuya smiled and so on Rory and said" you have right about that, Rory whould you Please stay Whit me? I have only you now, i need you more than anything else"

Tamuya smiled and said'' Thank you very much Rory, Can you please go to the supermarket and shop the ingridenser i need for our dinner?'' he asked

Tamuya smiled and said'' no im going to be here, i need to be alone for awaile,here have you shoping list'' he said, gave Rory the shoping list.

Tamuya so Rory leave out of the front door and called his friend and his friend said he shull come over some minuts, after some minuts the friend come over and they start make out.

Rory started home once he had bought everything on the list, bag in one hand a tired Elsa in the other.

He struggled to open the door but managed.

"I'm back." Rory called into the house.

Rory growled when he didn't receive an answer, the silence made him paranoid.

Rory toke a deep breath of air and followed the smell to Tamuya and his friend.

"I didn't expect this." Rory mumbled looking at the pair.