Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

They whas now fram to the pet shop and walked in and a young mang come torwards them and show them where the dogs whas and Tamuya so on Rory and said'' so pick a dog Rory?''

Rory was immediantley drawn to a pen of doberman puppies. Rory looked at the puppies for a few moments then picked up a small white female and held her up to look at her.

"I chose this one." Rory said, smiling.

Tomuya smiled and said'' thats good to me Rory, so lets buy it then'' he said walked whit the shop owner mot the cashier's stand and buy the dog and walked out of the pet shop and Tamuya so on Rory and said'' what is you going to name it?'' he asked

Tamuya so on Rory and bluched and said'' I I love you Rory, I can understand whis you dont feel the same way about me, all i whant is at you shall know what i feel about you''

Tamuya so on Rory and said'' i understand i can wait, You dont need to tell me your answer right awaÿ, just think about it okey''

Tamuya walked torward Rory and pated his head and so on Rory and said'' thats good then, Lets walk back home'' he said start walking back home.

Tamuya whas almost home when he spotted his coworker and walked torwards him and he so on Rory and said'' Rory can you walk home before me, im going to drink whit my friend here, Im not going to be late''

Tamuya said goodbye to his friend and walked back home when he come fram to his home, he opendt the front door and walked in and said'' im home Rory and Elsa''

[velcomme back Viperscreed :-)]