Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya so his friend beside of him and realished what happend and so on Rory and said'' wait Rory, i can explaine this, So please listen to me?'' he asked

Tamuya so on Rory and said''wait la me wake up my friend first'' he said and wake up his friend and his friend wake up and he so on Tamuya and Tamuya explaine everything to his friend and his friend rais himself up from the sofa and tok on himself clotches and walked out of the door and Tamuya so on Rory and said'' sorry about that Rory, it whasnt meant to hurt you like that, You see everytime im hurt,sad and broken i find comfort in sex and call they i know and have sex whit them, they are just my sexfriend nothing more, please belive me when i tell you this''

"Tamuya, its none of my business who's in your bed." Rory said and set Elsa on the floor, she walked out of the room.

"But I live here now and that makes it my territory and I don't like finding strangers in my territory." Rory said.

Tomuya so on Rory and said'' you have right about that, im sorry for what i did, I hope you can forgive me?'' he asked

"I suppose I could." Rory said picking the bag back up.

"But seriously next time you need a 'sexfriend' just ask." Rory said and carried the bag to the kitchen.

Tomuya smiled and so on Rory and said" but i dont whant you as my sexfriend i whant you as my boyfriend, remember we have our first date tomorrow"

"What happened, I mean when we first meet you forced me to suck you off now you send me off to the market to call in a friend." Rory said leaning against the counter.

Tomuya so on Rory and said" i guess i can tell you the truth, you see When i meet you, i already knew at you whas son Of the person so killed my father and the at i Get you to suck me off whas a pusiment for at you are the son Of the man so killed my father, i really hatet you for at you whas son Of the man so killed my father, and you can say at the you so now whas my second pusiment for you, is the truth"

Tamuya so on Rory and said" dont you hate me now, i mean i gave you two pusiment and i said i hate you, so Why do you dont hate me? And what do you mean Whit what you said?" he asked

"I've had people do worse and it's not often that someone stands up to my threats like that, I mean I threatened to bite it off and you still did it." Rory said smirking a bit.

Tomuya so on Rory and said" thats true, Rory im sorry for everything okey, the truth is at i hatet you but now i have fallen for you and whant you as my boyfriend, but whis you are stil unsour on your feelings, can we still be friends intill you are sure on your feelings, what do you say about that Rory?" he asked

"The goddess will you stop apologizing, I like it when you stand up to me!" Rory said.

"Hell I would love it if you did it more."