Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya hugged Rory and said" Oh thank you so much Rory, you make my really happy at you whant to go out Whit me, i love you so much"

Tamuya stoppet hugging Rory and so on Rory and said" sorry about that Rory, anyway im going to call my coworker now, talks more soon" he said walked to the phone and called his coworker.

Tamuya whas finish to talk in phone and so Rory ane walked torwards him and said" Rory my coworker cant stay over anyway, so it going to be ous three, anyway is getting late, so im going to sleep godnight Rory"

"Ok, little missy bedtime." Rory said picking Elsa up and going to the couch to lay down.

Elsa curled up under Rory's chin and they fell asleep.

The whas next morning and Tamuya wake up and walked to the bathroom for to wash himself. After sometimes he walk out of the bathroom and tok on himself some new clotches and walked out of his room and walked torwards the couch and so Rory la there sleeping whit Elsa and so on Rory and said'' Rory wake up his morning''