Temper(private)

Viperscreed

Rory was laying on the floor of the living room, fighting Elsa for the front of his shirt.

"Hey, Tamuya!" Rory greeted, trying to pull his shirt from the mouth of the puppy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya tok off his jacket and walked torwards living room and so Rory fighting whit Elsa and so on Rory and said'' are you hungry?'' he asked

Tamuya smiled and said" yes school, so i guess you have never got to school, do you whant to try to go to school?" he asked

Tamuya so on Rory and said" Oh okey, i whas just asking because you is going to be many time alone, sine im working from Seven clock to ellev clock and sometimes im working overtime. So i think you mabey can go to school so slipp you to be many times alone"

Tamuya said" oh okey, Rory is it alright my coworker and my friend is staying over par Days, he got nylig diforched Whit his Wife and asked me at he Can live Whit me for some Days but i tell him at i shull Ask you first, so what are you staying Rory?" he asked

Tamuya so on Rory and said" okey whis you say so, im going to call him and say its alright he is going to stay for somedays, after the dinner, but now is dinner ready" he said walked torwards the board and sat down,plate,fork,knife and cup.

Rory got up and made himself a plate. He sat down and stared eating though it turned into a tiny food fight between him and Elsa.

Elsa flipped the plate onto Rory who stood up quickly to wipe the hot food off himself. Elsa watched, her tiny tail wagging.

Rory toke his shirt off, bundled it up and used it to try to dry off his pants.

"Darnit Elsa..." Rory mumbled as he looked at his shirt, Elsa just barked happily in responce.

Rory went over to the sink to start washing the stain off and Elsa jumped to the floor to eat the spilt food.

Tomuya whas finish to eat and walked torwards the skink and so on Rory and said" Oh sann, are you more clocthes Whit you?" he asked