Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya whas now finish whit work early and leave out of the work bulding and walked torwards, he come fram to his home and walked in and said'' im home Rory'' he said

Rory was in the kitchen when he heard his name. An impish smile crossed his face as he hid intent on scaring Tamuya if he passed by.

Tamuya skvat and fall down on the floor and so on Rory and said'' ahh you skremt me Rory, Why did you do that?'' he asked rais himself up

Tamuya so on Rory and said'' thats whas not funny at all i cun get coronary, But whis it get you to laugh i guess is alright, But promise never to that again, im not yung anymore''

Tamuya answert back'' im twenty-two im going to become twenty-three om 1 months, Well i guess i feel old sometimes''

"I can roast rabbits and stuff with only a knife and a pile of sticks but I don't know how to use an oven or kitchen things." Rory said.

Rory jumped, startled, when Tamuya fainted. He immediatly got on his knees and pressed his ear to Tamuya's cheast, sighing with relief when he heard a heartbeat.

Rory moved and placed Tamuya's head in his lap.

Tamuya answert back'' no i didnt i whas just very suprized when i hear at you are dog like human, I have never meat a dog like human before''

"Well, mom's the one who taught me how to hunt and fight and stuff but I did like spending more time with the dogs then with the people." Rory said with a small laugh.