Viperscreed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tomuya smiled and said" im alright i know how to fight and use gun, but i whonder how they know at Rory whas a former sex slave, anyway im getting tired, im going to sleep goodnight guys" he said start to walk to his bedroom

"How did they know?" Candy asked and Rory gentley rubbed his collorbone were two tiny scars where from the shackles he had worn.

Tomuya whas in his bedroom and called a person and the person pick the phone and they start talking and after a while they whas finish talking and Tomuya whas finish talking on the phone and la himself to sleep

"I'm going to bed." Candy said going to one of the empty rooms.

Rory pulled himself onto the couch with Elsa and snuggled with her.

Tomuya wake up and walked out Of his bedroom and walked torwards the door and opendt it and so the man and walked out Of the door Whit the man

Tomuya talked to the stranger and said" so have you Get the man so killed my father?" he asked and the man said" yes i have Tamuya so you can come tomorrow and se for yourself at is the right man and kill him" Tamuya answert back" thats good, i come tomorrow, so try not let him running away" the stranger answert back" yes sir we Arent going to let him running away" and the stranger walked away and Tomuya walked back inside

The whas now morning and Tomuya wake up and walked to the bathroom for to wash himself, after he wash himself he walked back to his room and put on some new clocthes and walked out Of the room and torwards the kitchen