Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

Tetsu and Take were standing silently in the back seats.From time to time they were chatting via their phones:

What happened yesterday,when you went in your room? - Tetsu wrote.

Nothing : D - Takeshi answered back.

You want me to believe in this? - Ayane looked at his friend for moment.

Ahahaha,I raped him. - Kitano wrote just to see his friend's reaction.

Tetsuya almost dropped his own phone,reading what his friend wrote.

YOU WHAT? - he wanted to kill his friend,really.

Ahahahaha,silly I'm joking~ I went to sleep right after we reached my room. - he didn't really want to talk about what happened.It wasn't like he didn't believe his friend or something,just..he needed some time to rationalize everything.

Take noticed that Rai is giving Yusuke a bracelet and blinked.Why was he doing this?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

Yusuke feels a stare from behind and wrinkle his brow. He suddenly felt stiff and turns to look at Tetsuya. It seems that the friend was busy texting. Vigorously at that, it seems. He turns to look at Takeshi and met his gaze.

“We’re here.” Rai announced and parked the car. Opening the door, Rai steps out and rests his arm on top of the car roof. “Let’s go buy Tetsu his clothes first. We can go buy your ingredients afterwards.”

“Whatever works s’fine with me.” Yusuke said while chuckling. Rai turn to look at the other two and smiles happily.

“Where would you guys like to go after this?”

"Why don't we do this? Rai and Tatsuya will go to buy some clothes,Yusuke and me will go buy his ingredients?" Take offered.Actually he just wanted to to be with Ohmura for a bit.He couldn't really explain why,he just felt like that and hoped that Rai won't refuse.

"Kitano.." Tetsu mumbled.He in other hand didn't really want to stay alone with Rai.

“Where would you guys like to go after this?”

"Amusement Park!" both collegues said in one voice.Actually..if there had such thing?

"Amusement Park!"

Rai laughs at both of their answers. It made him remembered he was the eldest of the group. It wasn't a bad idea. He was looking forward to it.

“Great idea, you two!" Rai said with a beaming grin. "It’s been a while since I've gone to one. Then, as your suggestion, we split up then meet back here after we’re done shopping.”

Yusuke sigh and turn the other way while lightly trembling with a hand to his lips, doing his best to hide his laughter.

‘They are so honest.’ Yusuke laughs to himself.

“See you guys around then.” Rai said as he walks to Tetsuya. "While we're at it, you can help me pick a shirt for Takeshi. You'll pay me back later, Yusuke."

"But, you're rich!"

"Not enough!" Rai jokes as he waves his hand behind him.

“L-let’s go.” Yusuke said, still stifling a laugh about Takeshi and Tetsuya.

• 2 months later...

"So,see you later Kitano." Tetsu waved his hand,but the truth was that he was really worried.Only thinking about being alone with Rai was making his heart beat like crazy.It wasn't like he didn't want to stay with the older male,but...after yesterday night..somehow he was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Uh..yeah I'll try to.I think you two have similar size,so it'll be easier." Ayane smiled lightly,starting to walk forward.

"So,where are we going first Yusuke?" Takeshi grinned,wrapping his hand around his rival's shoulder without even realising what was he actually doing.

Rai enters one of his favorite mens clothing store and looks around. He wonders if Tetsuya liked clothing and looks back at his friend.

"What kind of style do you like to wear?"

He gesture for Tetsuya to lead so that he could follow and see what the male would pick.

Maybe because of both Takeshi and Tetsuya's outburst earlier, Yusuke let his guard down and was oblivious to Takeshi's hand on his shoulder.

"That one." Yusuke points to a store that was brimming with customers. "I often go to this store to buy all my latte ingredients. There is a foreigner that works in that store that always talks to me since I'm a regular customer there. He might give me a discount this time too." Yusuke quickly walks forward as Takeshi's hand slip from his shoulder. Feeling a weight off his shoulder, he raise a brow in question. Maybe it was his imagination.

What kind of style do you like to wear?

"I don't really have any style." it took a bit of time before Tetsu to answer to the other's question.He didn't really care about the style as long as the clothes were comfortable.

The younger boy noticed one big shop in front of him. Maybe there had nice things,but the shop seemed to be only for people with a lot of money,not for someone like him.

Ayane sighed when he saw one such a nice shirt.It was a mix of black and white,checkered - just the type of shirts he loved wearing.Anyway,he knew that he wouldn't be able to buy it,so he just smiled lightly and headed to some other shop.

Take looked at the shop in front of them.It was so full with people that the other male wanted to die.It wasn't like he had any problem with being around many people,just he thought he will be able to rest a bit from all this.

"So,we are going inside?" he finally asked,reaching Yusuke.

Rai saw how Tetsuya looked at the shirt and wonders if he wanted it when the male put it back. When he watched him walk to another store, Rai secretly bought the checkered shirt for Tetsuya and held the bag in his hand. Following Tetsuya into the other store, he wonder if Tetsuya thought the clothes were too expensive to buy. Why. Rai wouldn't midn buying it for him if he asks. When Rai took a glance at the price, he thought it was normal. Of course, he just remembered normal is different from others. Taking a few nicely designed brand clothing he thought would be of interest to Tetsuya from what he calculated from the male first pick, he walks up to him and smiles with 3 outfits in each hand.

"Why don't you try these at the fitting room, Tetsu? I think I got the size right. Are they to your taste?"

"Yea. Let's go." He didn't want to go to the store alone for a reason. When they entered, the field of customers blocked their view as they step away from the door entrance. Yusuke notices Takeshi's discomfort and peer at him. "You don't like crowds much?" As soon as Yusuke asked Takeshi the question, the swarm of customers left, leaving only a few numbers behind. "Wow. That was fast." Looking at Takeshi, he was about to ask him if he wanted to wait for him when suddenly he was taken into a tight bear hug.

"Why, isn't it you again, mate! Been a while I thought ye forgot about this place!" Yusuke could barely breath as he weakly made out his words.

"It's good to see you again too, Eugene." Yusuke didn't fight him as he was used to the male boldness and let the tall male pat his hair. "How is Ayumi and the twins doing?"

"They're doing great! Just missing ye badly." The tall blond hair male let's Yusuke go and grins. His clear emerald eyes sparkles as he ruffles Yusuke head. The bartender only reached his shoulder which made Yusuke wished he was taller.

"Good to see you again, Ohmura kun." A soft feminine voice called out from the counter. Silk obsidian hair that caressed soft round shoulders; bangs slanted to the left, her hazel golden brown eyes glowed as she smiles at Yusuke and her husband. Eugene notices Takeshi and looks at Yusuke in question.

"This ye friend, mate?" Yusuke fix his shirt.

"He's my rival."

"In making latte?" Eugene raise a brow. Yusuke chokes.

"Bartending!" Yusuke lightly punches Eugene's shoulder. Eugene laughs and held out his hand to Takeshi.

"Nice to meet you, rival of Yu chan. The name is Eugene D. Ingvar. Just call me Eugene."

"I told you not to call me that." Yusuke said as he sigh with a somewhat sleepy expression.

• 2 months later...

While Tetsuya was randomly walking around looking at all these cool clothes,for a moment his vision blurred.He immediately stopped,placing his hand on his forehead.

"Damn it." - he mumbled,blinking several times and when his vision became normal again,he ran his hand through his hair.

When he saw Rai with these outfits in hands made him get a real shock.

"R-Rai...what the...Why did you buy these clothes?" It annoyed him a bit.He didn't like the idea that exactly Rai had to buy his clothes.

"I don't want to go there. Put these clothes back,now!" Tetsu shouted without realizing it. He put his hand on his mouth,starting walk forward not even waiting for Rai.

You don't like crowds much?

"Not exactly." Takeshi took a deep breath,looking once again at the people on front of him.Thanks god that a second later most of them leaved the shop. Just when he was about to ask how much will it take them to buy all the things they needed,some strange man hugged Yusuke. Take pouted,glaring at the blonde haired male. Another annoying brat who was Yusuke's friend. Really,why was he having such friends? The older boy sighed.Why was he actually feeling so annoyed by this man? Was that what people called 'to feel jealous'? If that was the same feeling it was as annoying as this Eugene.

Nice to meet you, rival of Yu chan. The name is Eugene D. Ingvar. Just call me Eugene.

Takeshi lifted his gaze to look at the blond haired male. They were on the same height,but yet,for some reason the bartender was feeling so short,like he was just some kid.

"Takeshi Kitano,the pleasure of meeting is all mine." He tried to be as polite as he could,but his cold gaze was shouting "I don't like you,damn it."

Rai blinked a few times as he watches Tetsuya go. Reverting back to what Tetsuya said, he was a bit astounded.

"R-Rai...what the...Why did you buy these clothes?"

Rai gave what Tetsuya said some thought. He only wanted to buy some clothes for Tetsuya as a present from a friend and was surprised Tetsuya raised his voice at him. He wondered what he did was wrong.

“Excuse me, sir, would you like a dressing room?”

Waking up from his thoughts while still standing; staring at the place where Tetsuya left, Rai toss the clothes to the staff without a second glance as he chases after Tetsuya.

“Please excuse me!”

The staff, confused, turned around and went back to work.

While dodging other pedestrians, Rai searched around for Tetsuya and scratches his head when he came to a stop near a water fountain.

Eugene smiles at Takeshi with his business smile noticing the look in Takeshi's eyes and felt a threatening aura from the male.

“Please, take a look around the shop. See if there’s any Item you’d like to purchase, Takeshi san."

"Thanks, Eugene. We'll be looking around now."

Yusuke smiles then, grabbing Takeshi’s shirt from behind, leads Takeshi away. Out of sight, Yusuke looks up at Takeshi and whispers to him,

“Be careful of Eugene. If you catch his interest, he might not stop pestering you.”

Yusuke said with a serious look on his face while looking up at Takeshi.