Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

"It's okay to call me like that.Also,as a bartender I can't be unformal with our costumers." Takeshi put on his face one of his charming smiles,adding: "Now,if you excuse me.." he made the new cocktails that were ordered giving them to the clients.

What was that? If Rai was really saying all these words? Tetduya was happy - really happy.No matter that now they both were already adults,right noe he was feeling like a normal high school student.

Tetsu took,his hand smiling.

"Why not,indeed." he chuckled,letting off the hand and laying back on the chair.

"Hm...right now,I'm in my last year of the university.Actually,I'm in one class with Takeshi." he started explaining.

"What about you?Are you working somewhere?" Tetsuya never knew anything about Rai's private life.If his family was rich?If he was living with his parents?Nothing of that.

"Ahahaha,I just broke with my last girlfriend.And you?Are you seeing someone?" he continued with the questions.

At the same time,Kitano noticed that Yusuke is watching the way Rai was and got a bit annoyed.He passed by Ohmura,saying:

"Why don't you come with me for a moment?It seems they are busy right now." he looked for a moment at Rai and Tetsuya. It seemed that they were having fun,while talking.

After that he headed to the chaging room.

• Like 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

"Ah I see. Yes, you're right. Ah, don't mind me." Rai understood. It was Takeshi's job after all.

"Oh? What are you majoring in Ayane?" Rai rests his fist by his chin as he listens to Tetsuya words. "Ha ha is that's how you two met each other."

"What about you? Are you working somewhere?" Tetsuya asks.

Rai brush a hand behind his neck as he sigh.

"Right now I'm managing a hotel my father passed on to me. It's tradition," Rai shrugs his shoulders. "So I thought, why not take it since I'm the oldest son? I don't want my little brothers and sisters to have to take the responsibility if I refused to become the hire. As for your question. I," Looking at Tetsuya, Rai had the impression of an innocent man who knows not yet the world of pleasure. "Am currently free. Though I do have a lot of admirers. I did have many relationships in the past however, none of them felt real." Looking down at his cocktail, Rai smiles but it didn't reach his eyes. "Do you have anyone you're currently in love with?" Rai asks whiling smiling.

While Rai and Tetsuya was chatting, Yusuke notices Kitano walking towards his direction and pass by him.

"Why don't you come with me for a moment? It seems they are busy right now."

"What? But we can't just abandon--" Kitano left before Yusuke could finish his sentence. Confused, Yusuke raises a hand to Suguru. "Master, can you take the counter for a bit?"

Suguru walks to Yusuke and raise a brow.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Ah, to talk?"

"You don't even know?" Suguru chuckles. "Well, since Kazutomo is here I'll have him take care of Takeshi's shift. This one time only. Thankfully, Kazutomo is free at the moment."

"Understood."

Yusuke jumps and put a hand to his heart as he turns around and made eye contact with Niwa.

"When did you get here?"

"Because I was free today. You should go before--" Yusuke dash towards the changing room, almost forgetting why he had Suguru cover for him.

Catching up with Takeshi, Yusuke pants as he stands behind him in the changing room. He didn't know what Takeshi wanted to talk about. Usually, they never even really talk that much at all so this was a first for him to have Takeshi call out to him.

"I had Suguru and Niwa cover for us." Yusuke said while he put his hand behind him. "Did you need something from me? You don't usually ask for me..."

"Hm,I'm in the Art department.Even since high school,I've liked drawing,so in the end I finished in Tokyo Art University." Tetsuya chuckled.It wasn't exactly like that,but what could he tell Rai?That he ran from his parents after they decided to marry him for some girl that he didn't even like? Only Takeshi knew his story and that should be leaved like that.

So,he was from a rich family after all.No wonder that many girls liked him in high school.He was not only good looking,but and had money - the prince that every girl dream about.

"What? No way! Such a cool guy like is free? That's surprising." Somehow Tetsu was happy about that,no matter that being free didn't mean he doesn't like someone.

"Uh,no. I don't have any particular person that I like.What about you?" he was too curious maybe.

Thanks god Niwa was there to take Take's place for a bit.He needed to clear the thing and there was only one way to do that.

"I just want to check something." Kitano was enough tired to think straight,so it wouldn't be a problem to excuse himself if he did something that he shouldn't that.Actually right now he was on way to do it.

Without even waiting a second more,the red haired male,pushed Yusuke against the wall,placing his two hands on it - in case the other tried to run,he would stop him.

Take leaned closer,first touching lightly Ohmura's neck with lips.

"You know...that time when you were watching Rai,I got angry." he whispered in his ear,bitting it lightly.Takeshi totally lost his mind.He wasn't thinking right now,nor he wanted to think what he did later.He just wanted one thing - he had to understand why was he feeling so strange.Was he jealous?No..he had no reason to be,right?

Kitano didn't wait any longer,he kissed Yusuke passionate,like that was their first and last kiss.

• Like 1

Rai laughs at Tetsuya's reaction. He was a fun fellow to talk with. When Tetsuya asked him if he had someone he's in love with, Rai smiles warmly.

"I do, though it's unrequited."

Rai looks to find Yusuke but only found Suguru standing there. Niwa came and stood in front of the counter as he took Takeshi's place.

"That person doesn't even notice my feelings at all and I like to keep it that way for now. I don't want to rush in head first and scare him off."

Rai fiddles with his locket as his gaze turn serious.

"When the time comes..."

A flash back of Yusuke, making him a coffee latté art with a chibi drawing of him holding a cocktail on the surface of the cream, made him smile with warmth.

"I'll make that person mine."

Rai stated his declaration as he raises his glass to Tetsuya and sips his drink in triumph, not knowing that the event that would take place behind the bar that night would put all his efforts to waste.

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋

tumblr_AlleyRain.gif

Crowds of people walk the busy streets as cars engines roars to life. The rain beats down on the cold earth as thunder strikes the night skies. Somewhere too, lightning clashed.

The noise from the outside Yusuke could not hear as the passionate kiss drowned him from the outside world. He had to stop the kiss. If he didn't, he would fall in too deep to let go. Yusuke struggles to release the hold Takeshi had on him as he tried to break free from the kiss.

"Take--"

His lips could barely make out the other name. Takeshi wouldn't let Yusuke go no matter how much he tried. Between ragged breathes, Yusuke calls out the other male name in a faint plea.

'Ta...keshi...'

Yusuke felt all of his six senses heightened as Takeshi deepened the kiss. His body weakened as he clawed tightly onto Takashi's shirt to support his balance. Every single part of his body felt like it was set on fire. He couldn't muster any strength to push away the other male let alone break the sensual kiss they shared. In Takeshi's arms, it felt right. It felt...

A warning signaled to him. He should get away from this man as fast as possible before anything else happens. What was the man doing to him? Clearly they were both males.

For the first time, Yusuke was scared. He didn't understand why and what he was scared of. All he knew was;

He shouldn’t get too close to this man. If he did, he would surely…

"Takeshi!" Yusuke pulls himself together as he pushes Takeshi at arms length. Panting, Yusuke locks gazes with Takeshi. "Wha... the hell... are... you doing?"

He could barely breath right. He felt his cheeks flush as he tries to catch his breath with each words. The sound of his heart slammed against his chest violently as he tries to calm himself. Knowing that the kiss they shared made him weak under the bartender's embrace, Yusuke blush immensely as he stare back at Takeshi in embarrassment.

Somehow Tetsuya got that feeling that he knew Rai's unrequited love.Was it possible?He had to check if he was right.

"Hm...is it only my imagination or....you're in love with that boy...How was his name again?Yu...Yusuke,right?" wasn't he Takeshi's co-worker?Tetsu had never ever heard his friend talking about him work.He only knew that Kitano has a rival there.That way he was often overworking himself.

"Maybe he likes you too?" That was possible,right? Yusuke would possibly like Rai sooner or later.After all Rai was such a great person.How bad,even now Tetsuya wouldn't have a chance to be with him.The male just smiled sadly.

In the changing room the things were way worse than before.During the kiss for a moment Takeshi felt that he actually liked it.He felt the pleasure,but not so long it was gone.With the pleasure disappearing,Takeshi came back to the Earth.When Yusuke pushed him.

"Wha... the hell... are... you doing?"

That was right.What was he actually doing?It was his first time kissing a male,but then why?Why did he like it?Why did he wanted to try again?No,he should stop thinking about such things.They were both males damn it! Ohmura was his biggest rival.Takeshi wouldn't let some stupid feelings to make him weak.He should start thinking for Yusuke as for his rival - like before.

The red haired male noticed that the other was blushing,but couldn't resist and joked with him.

"You liked the kiss,didn't you?" he leaned closer grinning.

Thanks god the old Takeshi was back.All the feelings that he had a second ago were gone.Right now,he only wanted to make the other feeling uneasy.

"Ah,I just wanted to see what is it to be kissing a boy." he joked.Of course he wasn't curious.Who would actually be? Take just wanted to hide the truth,but was that even possible?

• Like 1

"Hm...is it only my imagination or....you're in love with that boy...How was his name again?Yu...Yusuke,right?"

Rai chuckles at Tetsuya's question.

"Was it obvious?"

"Maybe he likes you too?"

"Noooo~" Rai put the glass to his lips. "Seems I'm better suited to being a close friend than a lover. Yusuke don't see me that way at all." Rai notices Tetsuya's sad smile and worries. "What's wrong?"

----

Yusuke did not know what would have happened if he did not push Takeshi away. His face felt hot. Yusuke pushes Takeshi away only to feel the warmth of the other male under his palm.

"You liked the kiss,didn't you?"

When Takeshi leaned in close to him, Yusuke retract his arms and put them at his side and stare at Takeshi with annoyance.

"Ah,I just wanted to see what is it to be kissing a boy."

Yusuke sighs heavily.

"So I was the perfect person for you to help answer your curiosity." Yusuke walks past Takeshi as he went to his locker and pulls off his bow revealing his neck. He felt he needed fresh air after what happened, forgetting the light pink pinched mark that Rai left him on his neck. Opening his locker, he threw the bow inside and shuts it again. Yusuke was quite calm. Usually, he would had punch the living daylights out of Takeshi and made him regret what he did but didn't. Instead, he was calm and in control.

"Well, you had your fun." Turning around, Yusuke walks up and stands eye to eye with Takeshi. "Yes, I liked your kiss. You're not a bad kisser yourself. I'm sure, with your skills, any man or woman will instantly be addicted to it. However, you are sadly mistaken if you think it did for me." Yusuke said with a smile. "Been a while since I've locked lips with anyone. I didn't think that I, after being single for so long, would join lips with my rival. Don't think that this will rile me up." Yusuke glares at Takeshi as he put his face close to the other male, lips almost touching. "You are not the first person that has kissed me and certainly will not be the last."

Yusuke turns and walks toward the exit with pride.

"Was it obvious?"

Tetsuya just shruged.It wasn't obvious or something,just his six sense was telling him it was Yusuke that Rai liked.Actually it surprised him a bit.He had never expected that actually his first love would like another male.He seemed like a guy who was totally straight.

"If you ask me,you're the ideal guy for a lover." Tetsu grinned.Maybwe it was only him that thought so,but it couldn't be helped.

"What's wrong?"

Ah,if Rai noticed his face just now? That was bad!What should he say?He just smiled shaking head.

"Mm,it's nothing,don't worry."

~~~~

Takeshi couldn't hold his laugh.Yusuke was too cute and innocent and maybe that was the reason why Take kissed him.No not maybe.That should be reason.These feelings,they shouldn't be misunderstood.Its wasn't anything important at all.

Kitano noticed the pink mark on his rival's neck and blinked.What was that?A hickey?No it coldn't be that,right?

"Your lover seems to be a bit too agressive,eh?" Take wanted to know if he was right.Maybe that guy..Rai was actually his lover?

The red haired male was listening carefully to what the other was saying.So he just misunderstood?It was his lover that left the pink mark.But then who was it? Takeshi found it quite strange.

That boy!He surely knew how to drive his rival to the end.Being so close to his lips,Take had the feeling that he wanted to taste them again.No,he shouldn't,because this time,if something like that happened,he wouldn't be able to stop.

The bartender grabbed Ohmura's hand,just before he was on way to leave.Don't even turning the boy back to face him,he just whispered from behind:

"You're quite good kisser yourself,you know?But next time,don't be that innocent or I won't stop just with a kiss." after these words,Kitano ruffled lightly Yusuke's hair and leaved the room.

• Like 1

"You're quite good kisser yourself,you know?But next time,don't be that innocent or I won't stop just with a kiss."

Yusuke touches the place where the bartender ruffled his hair as he follows after Takeshi.

"This is not a hickey and I'm not dating. It's that idiot Rai's fault who pinched my neck knowing it was sensitive. Also, DON'T look at me like I'm cute and call me innocent. At least say sexy. You know you couldn't resist my lips, dude. And, to your comment before," Yusuke laughs as he walks and stands by Takeshi's side and looks up at him with a childish grin. "Of course I am. So if you beg for more, I won't be giving you any. Unless, you give me something in return." Yusuke jokes.

Yusuke knew it would be a long time before he would kiss someone again. He's been so devoted to work that he hasn't found the time to meet anyone special. That kiss felt good since it's been so long. Yusuke thought for a bit and shakes his head. That sounded like anyone was ok. He didn't like that at all.

'Damn that Takeshi. Making me feel this way.'

Looking at Takeshi, Yusuke smiles mischievously.

'I guess I'll have a little fun then. I accept your challenge, Takeshi!'

"Ah, you walk too fast, Kitano san."

First, he would go back to last name basis. Yusuke quickens his pace and stands by Kitano's side as if what had between the two was forgotten.

----

"Mm,it's nothing,don't worry."

"Alright. You don't think I'm disgusting do you? Liking a man?" Rai chuckles as he remembers Tetsuya's comment.'

"If you ask me,you're the ideal guy for a lover."

Rai chokes on his drink a little.

"Ah, well, that's what everyone says but in the end, they all find someone else and leaves me." Rai said as he sighs with an impression that express, 'It happens, I'm used to it' to Tetsuya.

"That's why, right now, I prefer relationships without commitment. It was only when I met Yusuke that I found someone who truly accepted and stayed with me as I am. I didn't think I would develope feelings for him. Yusuke likes to call me a Casanova though." Rai laughs. "I don't blame him. Ah, don't mind my rambling." Rai looks at Tetsuya with an apologetic smile.

"I'm not that pure, Tetsuya. I'm not what everyone expects me to be. I don't want you to be caught up in the illusion too. I hope you won't be disappointed in the end."

Rai spots Takeshi coming out from the back of the bar with Yusuke after him. He wonders what the two were doing as he reverts his attention back to Tetsuya.

"Alrighty. Tetsuya, if you don't mind, can you give me your number? It be nice to chat with you again outside of the bar sometimes." Rai put his empty glass down and grins. "Want to have dinner some time this week? To catch up on old and new times." Rai pulls out his phone.

"I'd like to keep contact. Ah." Rai pulls out a gold envelope with an invitation card in it and gives it to Tetsuya as he remembered why he had came that night.

"If you're not busy on the 10th next month, can you squeeze a bit of your time and come celebrate my father's celebration?"

Suguru spots Yusuke and Takeshi and stops both of them as he walks to the end of the counter.

"You two! C'mere." As the two stands in front of him he put his hands on each of their shoulders. "I want you two to go to an event that's coming up on the 10th next month. It's my friend's company celebration that night so I thought I'd expose you two in my place. If you both say yes, I'll explain the details. I hope you are free that day, Takeshi? If you don't have any exams or anything and find the time to do this then, I'll put your name on the register once you agree."

Suguru had something else to do that night and couldn't make it. Now, if he could have these two take his place, that would be wonderful. There was also Niwa who he could have asked to come but, when he did ask the bartender he was flat out rejected since Niwa said he only works at the bar and no where else.

Yusuke thought that this was an interesting development. Would this party be a chance for him to steal the kiss back and make it impossible for Takeshi to act in front of the many guests? It was worth the shot.

'Let's see who has the best cards at hand.'

"Yes, Master." Yusuke turns to Takeshi and smiles angelically. "Hoping to work with you? Takeshi san." He challenges.

'Rivals don't kiss Rival, but, I'm about to do just that.'

Yusuke hides his hands behind his back as he gives his full attention to Suguru.

• 2 weeks later...

Takeshi didn't comment any of Yusuke's words just grinned.That boy was playing with the fire,but that was Take's favorite type of person - someone with strong personality,who isn't just giving up.

The bartender looked at Ohmura for a last time,before he was ready to go back to his workplace,but then their boss called them.

"I want you two to go to an event that's coming up on the 10th next month."

So,Kitano would have to work with his rival now?What an interesting night was coming next month.Who knows what would happen then?

"Hoping to work with you? Kitano san."

Takeshi chuckled from Yusuke's words.So he was challenging him now?He didn't know when to stop,it seemed.

"Of course,Ohmura-san~" he even bowed to his rival,just to hide his big smile right now.

In the same time the conversation between Rai and Tetsuya was going really well.Take's collegue was so happy that he didn't even notice when did his friend came back.

"Alright. You don't think I'm disgusting do you? Liking a man?"

Tetsu laughed nervous.It wasn't that Rai was disturbing him.Just to meet his first love in such place was a real surprise.But what should he say?It seemed it was too obvious that something was happening.

"Ah,sorry,I just think I got a bit dizzy from the cocktail and now I can't control my emotions.It's not like youi think,really.I don't mind you liking men." he smiled.

Tetsuya liked listening to Rai's words.He was finding it very interesting,the words he was saying,his expressions - Everything.

"Alrighty. Tetsuya, if you don't mind, can you give me your number? It be nice to chat with you again outside of the bar sometimes."

The male smiled happily.Of course he'd give his number to his old friend.Tetsu took out a small paper and wrote his number on it.

"Here you are,but if you don't mind,will you give me your number as well.I don't usually take the call if the number is unknown." he just didn't like to be bothered by different crazy people.

"Want to have dinner some time this week? To catch up on old and new times."

"Of course,but are you sure?I mean,I don't really suit your status..I'm just an ordinary university student and..you are way higher than that." it was the truth.Rai was rich,famous and very handsome.In the other hand,Tetsuya was...nothing.Just an ordinary boy.

"If you're not busy on the 10th next month, can you squeeze a bit of your time and come celebrate my father's celebration?"

"Hm,for now I'm not busy,I think.I'll tell you for sure the next month,because you know,something may jump from nowhere and yeah." Tetsu would gladly visit the party,but was that really fine?

• Like 1

Yusuke returns Takeshi's smile.

"Alrighty then. Be prepared for next month. You'll be staying there for two days and two nights."

Yusuke looks at his father in question.

"Why are they celebrating for two days?"

Suguru looks at Yusuke and remembers Rai's words. He believed he's been over working Yusuke that it felt like he took advantage of Yusuke's passion for bartending. He's been giving a lot of work to Takeshi that he could see the exhaustion the boy was hiding. He hid it well, almost enough to fool him. However, he too used to be in the same situation and knew what it felt like to work without much rest. He didn't want to exhaust his two best bartenders and wanted them to at least enjoy some time to relax.

"Three days then?" Suguru chuckles. "I'm giving you both some time to relax before coming back to the bar." Before Yusuke could say anything, Suguru squeezes both side of the boy cheeks with his hand and thumb. He smiles with a provoking aura. "When I say 'Time to Relax' you better take that chance because I am not so nice to offer it twice."

Letting go of Yusuke he walks to the back of the bar to see to some paper work.

"Evil~" Yusuke said as he rubs both his cheeks.

The up beat music switched to a slow song that soothed the entire atmosphere.

"Ah,sorry,I just think I got a bit dizzy from the cocktail and now I can't control my emotions.It's not like you i think,really.I don't mind you liking men."

Rai smiles.

"Thanks."

"Here you are,but if you don't mind,will you give me your number as well.I don't usually take the call if the number is unknown."

Accepting the paper from Tetsuya, Rai puts it in his chest pocket so he won't lose it. Writing his own number down, he hands it to Tetsuya.

"Of course,but are you sure?I mean,I don't really suit your status..I'm just an ordinary university student and..you are way higher than that."

Rai laughs and ruffles Tetsuya's hair.

"I don't care about status, Tetsu! If you're so worried about status then I'll make sure you forget that thought the more we spend time together." Rai stops for a moment and feels Tetsuya's hair under his palms. "I like your hair. What shampoo do you use to have it this soft and silky? Or is it naturally soft like this?" Rai asks and put his hand behind his head. "Compare to mine, your's the ideal hair." Rai frowns for a bit. "Now, I sound like a woman." He chuckles.

After inviting Tetsuya to his fathers' party Rai looks to Suguru and sees him talking with the two bartender. He was sure Suguru already delivered his father's message.

"Hm,for now I'm not busy,I think.I'll tell you for sure the next month,because you know,something may jump from nowhere and yeah."

Rai eyes brightens as he once again ruffles Tetsuya's hair.

"I'll be very happy to see you there at the party. I just hope you don't mind being stuck with me." Rai laughs as he jokes.

Take was surprised to hear that he'll be staying there for two days and on top of everything he should stay with Yusuke.If the fate was making some jokes with them right now,it wasn't really funny.

No matter that the bartender wanted the next month to come,he was a bit worried what would happen there.It was the first when he was going on such celebration.He was sure that there would have many VIP personas.He had to be more than excellent.He should be the best there!

After Suguru said they were gonna stay for three days,Takeshi wanted to say something,but he couldn't.He didn't have the right to.

Finally when Ohmura finished with what he had to say,Kitano went back on work.He took few orders and went to make the cocktails,noticing that Rai and Tetsuya are talking so happily.If they knew each other?

This is not a hickey and I'm not dating. It's that idiot Rai's fault who pinched my neck knowing it was sensitive.

The red haired male remembered Yusuke's words.What was actually the relationship between them?He actually didn't want to know..no he didn't need to know something like that.After all he wasn't Yu's boyfriend or something like that.

Tetsuya took Rai's number smiling happily.

When the other touched his hair,he shivered a bit.No matter how strange it sounded,he was so sensitive at that place.Many people had sensitive ear or neck,but Tetsu was different.His hair was his most sensitive place and that was the reason why he rarely was letting someone touch him.Come to think of it,only Takeshi was allowed to pet him or ruffle his hair.

I like your hair. What shampoo do you use to have it this soft and silky? Or is it naturally soft like this?

The younger male blushed from the comment.No one till now had even said something like that to him,so he wasn't sure what to answer.

"Uh..well,it's not..any special shampoo." he grinned lightly. "Maybe it's natural soft." he shrugged.

Tetsuya lifted his head for a moment,running his fingers thru Rai's hair.It was so nice in touching.He liked it.He liked it so much that he wanted to do this every day.

"Your hair is nice as well.Don't say things like that." he smiled,pulling over his hand.

Tetsu noticed that Takeshi is back to work and smiled.Somehow,it was nice having him around,no matter that they weren't talking at all tonight.

"I'll be very happy to see you there at the party. I just hope you don't mind being stuck with me."

He started laughing.Of course he didn't mind it,just the opposite.He was the happiest guy in the world.No..it was wrong.Rai liked Yusuke,so Tetsu should just forget about his stupid feelings from before or he would finish being hurt...very hurt.

Rai liked to have others comb their hand in his hair. After that small contact from Tetsuya, Rai furrows his brow, knowing that his bed would be cold that night made him feel restless. Having another's warmth became a habit of his when he entered high school. The reason and how it all started, that was a story that would be told at a later time.

As promised, both Rai and Tetsuya kept in touch and set dates to meet one another on their days off and called each other regularly. Rai became fond of Tetsuya and found it very enjoyable spending time with his old classmate. Even though he was busy with work, he still managed to squeeze some time to meet with Tetsuya. During that time, both Takeshi and Yusuke battled the long spent nights as customers ordered their services and cocktails. What had happened that night was kept in the dark. One the two shared silently.

The weeks went by quickly, like a blur of memories as the day finally arrived. The hotel celebration was held both inside and outside of the Pre-function area which was connected to a bar that lead to a garden. Tables and chairs arranged accordingly as the white cloth embrace its surface with candles lit and rose petals sleeps at its center. Victorian designed plates and silver spoons and forks lay on the table and napkins folded on top. The delicious exotic food set on a long table and deserts on another. Guests share their stories and enjoy their drinks as waiters and waitresses give out champagnes. Tall glass windows that reached the high ceiling revealed outdoor scenery. Three glass chandeliers that light up the entire room. A huge garden, with its spectacular view, leaves the guest in awe. Different types of flowers bloomed as droplets of water elegantly rest on its petals, silk green grass caresses by the gentle breeze and nicely cut bushes set in rows. A water fountain beside the elevated glass windows was put to be admired as the water glistens and splashes with delight from a beautiful statue of a Siren. The night sky was clear with no clouds in sight, the stars slightly visible.

"I thank you all for coming to join the celebration this evening." A tall man, who looks the age of 40, smiles upon his many guests. He wore a dark grey suit. His chestnut brown hair with grey streaks that defined his age was slit back. "With devotion and determination, we achieved a goal that would take us many years to accomplish. Give yourself a round of applause for a job well done." The whole area sounded with gratitude and the tall man grins with satisfaction.

"Tonight, I would like to introduce my son, Rihito Rai, who has taken his time and devotion to help us take a step forward." Rai walks up and stands next to his father, who was a few inches shorter than him, and smiles to the audience then bows. His hair neatly combed, he wore a dark suit with a tint of purple that complemented his good looks and a white silk scarf that falls from each shoulder. A white handkerchief peeks from his chest pocket. "I entrust him in your care for the years to come." The audience applause.

"I would like to thank everyone for their support and cooperation in this project. I did not do this alone and without your help, I would have accomplished nothing. Please enjoy this night as a celebration to you who has worked countless hours without much sleep and eat to your heart’s content." Rai said and raises his glass, everyone follows and drink their approvals.

As Rai's father continues with his speech, Yusuke tries to fight back a yawn as he stands behind the counter. The cocktails, in fine order, stacks beneath the red marble counter and on the wall as the bar equipment were set up in a way that was easy use without difficulty. Everything they needed was prepared splendidly.

"Who would've thought he decided to take over the hotel..." Yusuke whispers to himself in a low voice as he looks at Rai and fix his glasses.

Being told to wear formal wear at the party by Suguru, Yusuke wore a brown black chocolate buttoned shirt with thin orange strips, a black vest and formal pants with a black tie. A gold chain hangs in a 'U' from the vest pocket, a black silk armband garter on both his upper arms. His golden hair was pinned behind his ear with two black hair clips. Part of his bangs falls gently on the right side of his forehead, nearly covering his eye. His jacket was left behind in his room.

These two weeks were the happiest in Tetsuya's life.He kept contact with Rai and had fun every time when he was out with that male.

Sometimes he was even missing his classes,but it didn't bothered him at all.First of all he was the olderst one there,because he started a year later,so the teachers didn't really bothered if he - who was and last year there,would be in class.

Well,on the exams it would be just a plus for Tetsu if he was in class all the time,but missing few days wouldn't be a problem.After all,except everything other Takeshi and him were the best students from the Fashion Design speciality.

Takeshi in other hand,had the worst two weeks in his life.He couldn't sleep at all,between the university and the work,he hadn't enough time.Five hours sleep were the best that he could do,but unfortunately it happened only once ot twice.

Kitano was barely meeting and his friend Tetsuya.He couldn't really see him even at the university for more than a hour.

The time passed too fast and soon,the night that he was waiting finally came.Too many guests were there,like and Take expected.Still he was worried.Somehow he calmed a bit when he saw Tetsu,who seemed even more worried than him.

"Oi,Ayane~" it was rare for Kitano to use his friend's first name.He was doing it only when he really missed his friend or when he wanted to tell him something important.

"Kitano.." the bartender could feel how nervous his friend sounded.

"Whatcha doin' here,man?" he grinned,hitting lighty Tetsu's back.

"To say..I was invited by someone.." Tetsuya didn't tell his friend about everything that happened that night.When he met with Rai or even that he knew him from their high school years.

"Some rich lady,eh?" the red haired man teased him.

"Idiot,go to work,I'll be okay and without you around.." if he could,Tetsuya would just kick his ass,but there were too many people already watching them.

Ayane wasn't sure if he looked enough good for such a party.Only if his parents knew that he was here,they wouldn't believe him no matter what.

Tetsu had to buy special clothes for today,because he didn't really have any suits or clothes like that.He liked the simple and confortable style.

Ayane was wearing white shirt along with a gray tie,black coat and gray formal pants.Only his hair was freely leaved.

As he was told,Takeshi went in the garden finding his place in front of a big bar.These people surely were very rich,to make such a party with so many guests - it was a bit scaring.

Take looked for a moment at Yusuke who was already there.Actually these two weeks were such busy ones,that they couldn't even say a word to each other.

Kitano took his place and fixed his white tie.He was told to wear something special for this night,so he put a shirt that was burgundy color,some black formal pants and black vest.He also had white silk sleeves put on his hands.

His hair was tied in a ponytail,cause it would only bother him if he had to think about his hair tonight.Also it was more omfortable that way,no matter that he was rarely wearing such hairstyle outside,but only at home.

When the other male took his place at the counter Yusuke looks to his side at Takeshi. Takeshi's red hair lightly waver as the soft cool breeze played with his hair. The scene made Takeshi look handsome and gave him a calm like air. Yusuke would never admit it to Takeshi that he was charming. He wasn't sure what kind of reaction Takeshi would show but, he would never admit it out loud. Yusuke hasn't talked with him for a while and, for reasons he could not explain, it felt nice standing side by side again with the other bartender even though the thought or feeling of missing the man never occurred to him.

"Feels like it's been a long time hasn't it?" Yusuke smiles while looking at Rai from the distance. "Looking from the size of the crowd, today will be a pretty busy night."

Rai was smiling and talking with his father's co-workers when he saw Tetsuya. Bidding his farewells to them he made his way around the crowd towards his friend. Walking up to Tetsu, Rai smiles happily as he give Tetsu a hug.

"I'm glad you could make it!" Patting his back, Rai let's Tetsuya go and looks him up and down. "Very handsome." Rai said and meant it. "If I was a girl, I probably come flirt with you the moment I catch you off guard."

No matter that Take didn't like the thought that passed in his head,he had to admit one thing - Yusuke looked even handsome than before.Maybe it was just because he haven't seen his rival that much,but the thought didn't leave his mind for a minute.His hair pinned like that - only if he wasn't a male,only if he asn't the boss's son.

"It's been a long time indeed." Kitano smiled back,but his smile disappeared once he noticed that Yusuke is looking at Rai.

Well,the male was indeed handsome and rich on top of everything,but Take was finding more like a player,not as someone who would have a serious relationship with anyone.

Tetsuya didn't really expect to be hugged like that.It made him grinning.All the nervousness that he was feeling a second before disappeared.

"Mm,in the end I couldn't miss such an important night for my friend." Ayane smiled and that was the truth.No matter that there were many things that were stopping him,he managed to just go.Nothing bad would happen,if he at least once in his life could come in suchj a big celebration.

"Rai-senpai,don't say such words or you will make me blush." Tetsu joked,but in the same time there was some truth in his words.Hering such thing from Rai surely would make him blush,like a girl.

"It's been a long time indeed."

Yu smiles and turns to look at Takeshi.

"I still won't let you take more customers than me." Yusuke declares and smiles like a kid. Yu couldn't help but challenge Takeshi.

Yusuke and Takeshi couldn't talk for long though. Customers came as soon as the speech was finished. Yu served some customers and when some disperse into the crowd, Yu grabs a towel and wipes the counter and glasses for a bit before some more came. Looking to his right, he smiles at Takeshi. He liked to watch the bartender work. His hands fluidly made cocktails as if it was a part of him. Yu could tell how much Takeshi liked bartending. It was a feeling Yusuke understood well.

"Takeshi-san, do you have any plans for tomorrow? I was thinking, maybe you would like to spend the day with me. I'd be pretty bored if there was nothing to do. Ah, it doesn't mean I like you or anything alright. I was just thinking you might be bored too if you had nothing to do..." Yusuke said while looking away. "Unless, you have other plans?" Yusuke asks and looks at Takeshi. Yusuke didn't know but, he had a small hopeful look about him.

'The man was really gorgeous...'

Suguru did say for them to enjoy at least a day of rest. Yusuke was thinking maybe he could ask Rai and take both him and Takeshi around for a bit since they didn't really know there way around the place. Speakin of Rai, what was the man doing?

"Mm,in the end I couldn't miss such an important night for my friend."

Rai smiles and grabs two drinks a waiter presented to him.

Rai-senpai,don't say such words or you will make me blush

"HAHA! I can't help it! I am an honest man, Tetsu." Rai winks at Tetsu and hands him the other drink.

"Rai-kun~" A tall pale skin girl walks up to Rai and smiles. "How are you? Why haven't you called me lately?"

Rai smiles and kisses the girl cheeks.

"I've been busy, Sayuri." Rai kisses her knuckles and looks up at her. "I hope you forgive me."

The girl sighs pleasantly and forgives the man with a kiss to the cheek.

"Alright. My papa is here so I can't do anything naughty." The girl said as she trace her fingers on Rai's chest. "Why don't we go and watch the nigth stars together?" Rai stops her hands and smiles.

"Thank you. However, I will have to decline your offer. I'm here with a friend who I haven't seen in years. I'd like to spend time with him, please."

The girl looks at Tetsuya and frowns. She thought Tetsu was very cute but didn't like that her time with Rai would be cut. She smiles at the boy and forgives the young man because he was very cute and her type.

"I am Mamiko Sayuri. Nice to meet you." The girl takes her hand out to Tetsuya to kiss. Rai takes her hand and put it to his lips.

"I hope you don't mind if I greet you in his place?" Rai didn't want Tetsuya to kiss her hand. He didn't like the idea. If Sayuri took a liking to Tetsu, Rai knew she would take the innocent boy and seduce him.

"Aw dear that's just fine~" The girl squeals. Hearing her father call her name she turns to look at both Rai and Tetsuya. "I have to excuse myself, dearies. It was a pleasure meeting you." She kisses Tetsu's cheek and left.

Rai clears his throat.

"Don't mind her." Rai stuff his hands in his pockets. He didn't want Tetsu to see him as lascivious womanizer. But, that was how he was, he couldn't deny that fact.

Takeshi started laughing.It was fun every single time when Yusuke was challenging him.Somehow the feeling of being the best from the best ones - it was something that couldn't be described just with few words.

It was already time for work.So many costumers came in the same time that Takeshi got a bit worried at first.After the first few cocktails he calmed himself and just forgot where he is right now.He decided to take as if he was in the bar.All the cocktails he was making were full of emotions.He liked his work - no,he loved it!

Takeshi-san, do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Kitano turned his head,blinking.If Ohmura was really asking him that.It indeed would be boring if he was staying all the day in his room,but being with Yusuke,was it right?

"Uh...I don't think I have anything in mind." If he was thinking right and Yusuke was a bit shy while asking him that?It just made him chuckle.

"Will you take,that male...Rihito-san,was the name,right?" if he would be with them,Take would just miss it.Something in that male was making him feel angry.He wasn't sure what though.

Tetsuya took the glass and tasted it.Even the alcohol was from the best one,it seemed.He wasn't sure what to do when the girl came.Maybe she was some of Rai's ex girlfriends?Or...just some 'special' friend?

"I am Mamiko Sayuri. Nice to meet you."

"Tetsuya Ayane,it's pleasure to meet you." Just when Tetsu was ready to take the girl's hand Rai did it instead.Why?If he was that worried that someone except him would kiss his girl's hand?Or if he thought that Tetsu was too stupid to talk with a rich girl like Sayuri?

These thoughts made him a bit upset.

When the girl leaved them,Tetsuya turned his back ready to leave Rai alone.He didn't want to bother him or make him rejects all these girls just because of someone like Ayane.

"Sorry,I think,I should take my leave now." he didn't even faced Rihito,but just started walking somewhere.

Mamiko Sayuri. Daughter of a business friend of his fathers'. She always cling to him and Rai, well, he dind't mind. They were just sex friends with no strings attached. They both haven't contacted each other for quiet a while. Rai notices Sayuri smiling and blushing towards a man who was a tad shorter than her and notice their lovely glances at one another.

'Ah. I realy am alone.'

Seems that she found someone. He hopes that this partner is the one for her.

"Sorry,I think,I should take my leave now."

Rai was occupied with thoughts he nearly forgot about Tetsuya.

"Tetsu-kun?" Rai reach his hand out to Tetsuya but held it back. When Tetsuya was out of sight, Rai sigh to himself. "I must have gave him a bad impression." Rai stood alone for a moment but suddenly, he went in search for Tetsuya. He wanted to clear any misunderstanding that meeting might have caused. He didn't want to lose a friend. Not one he was starting to become close with.

Yu smiles when he heard Takeshi's answer.

"Uh...I don't think I have anything in mind."

"Perfect!" Yusuke says while grinning.

"Will you take,that male...Rihito-san,was the name,right?"

"Yes. Rihito Rai." Yusuke stops grinning and gave a thought as he cross his arms. "I thought he could probably show us around the place." Yusuke notice's Takeshi's uncomfortable posture. "He's a nice guy. Don't tell me you feel nervous around him? Or are you jealous?"

Yusuke jokes, oblivious to Take's feelings.

In the end,Tetsuya found himself near one water fountain.It was surprisingly quiet aroud.Not many people seemed to be interested in standing here.

Ayane sighed sitting on the end of the fountain,looking at the water in it.He really started asking himself what was he doing here?It wasn't a place where he could be himself,nor where he was feeling comfortable.

"Excuse me,but are you from the staff?" one girl asked him.It seemed like she was from a rich family as well.She was with few her friends and it seemed they were having fun.

"He is cute~" another girl commented.

"Is he even rich?" one of the guys from the company grinned.

He was actually right.Tetsuya wasn't rich,but was that such a big problem?What was actually the difference between having money,but being stupid and not having money,but being smart?

"Excuse me,but I think,you've mistooken me for someone else.I like all of you am a guest tonight." Tetsu got up,putting his best smile on and leaving the small company behind his back.

"You know,better go just with him.I'll be too tired to just waste my time,walking around." Take smiled.He had the feeling that the relationship between Yusuke and Rai was more than just friends.He didn't want to disturb them,so he should just leave them alone.

Don't tell me you feel nervous around him? Or are you jealous?"

"Jealous?Why should I be?" Take didn't want to show such a side of him in front of his rival.To be jealous,when he wasn't even in love - that was way too stupid.

"Let's continue with our work." Kitano started making the new cocktails that were ordered,from time to time looking at Yusuke.That guy changed him too much these past few weeks.

Rai couldn't find Tetsu and left to go outside where some guest were enjoying them self.

"Where is--" Rai spots Tetsuya and runs towards him. Standing in front of him, Rai scratch behind his head and looks at Tetsuya guiltily. "I'm sorry if anything I said or did that might have offended you." Rai bows and confess. "Sayuri likes boys like you and you are just her type so I... I thought that if she got a bit too comfortable with you she might--uh-- take you somewhere and..." Rai blushes and felt very embarrassed and didn't want to continue.

'Why am I explaining all this to him?'

Looking away he hides his embarrassment as he continues talking.

"I uh... I hope you forgive me." Rai combs his hand through his hair and sighs while chuckling. "Ah I'm pretty pathetic right now..." Rai couldn't look at Tetsuya because he was afraid about what kind of face his friend would have made.

Yusuke notice the tone that changed in Takeshi's voice. It was a bit rough and forced Yusuke didn't know why and for what reason. Yusuke wanted to lighten the mood and smiles as a memory occurred to him.

"Hey~ I heard you've got yourself a girlfriend." Yu smiles. "A really cute name that rolls off your tongue. Mio. Why haven't I heard 'bout this before Takeshi san?"

Just when Tetsuya thought that he could leave quiet without someone even noticing,Rai found him.What was that feeling he felt?He was happy,but in the same time he was upset.Couldn't the other just forget about him?He had Yusuke and Sayuri,so he shouldn't worry about someone like Ayane,yet he was there,in front of him,apologizing.

"Look,senpai...First,you don't need to explain anything.Also,are you afraid that I may take Sayuri?Don't worry,I'm not interested in rich girls." it was annoying him.What was Rai thinking?No wait,maybe he didn't mean that?Ah,what was Tetsuya doing?He was having a fight with his senpai,because of some girl?He should really be crazy.

"I'm sorry...Don't mind me." he mumbled,looking at the ground.Ayane wasn't sure how to look at his friend so he tried his best to avoid his gaze.

Ah I'm pretty pathetic right now...

"The same goes for me.." Tetsu grinned,finally lifting his head to face Rai.For some reason,he blushed.Maybe because his senpai was too handsome?His heart even started beating like crazy in his chest.So that was what people called first love.

Hey~ I heard you've got yourself a girlfriend.

What?A girlfriend? That was the first time Takshi was hearing of this.How that came he was having a girlfriend without even knowing?

A really cute name that rolls off your tongue. Mio. Why haven't I heard 'bout this before Takeshi san?

Mio?Ah,the bartender couldn't believe his ears.Was it possible that these middle aged women from the anniversary of the bar said something?

"Where did you heard that name?" Kitano was really shocked.First he hadn't had a girlfriend from almost three months or so.Second Mio was just one of his classmates from school.

"You've misunderstood something,Yusuke-kun." the red haired male smiled. "Come to talk of it,where is your precious friend - Rihito-san?" it wasn't like Take cared where was that male.The thing that worried him was his friend Tetsuya.No matter how much he was looking around he couldn't find him.What was that boy doing?

"Look,senpai...First,you don't need to explain anything.Also,are you afraid that I may take Sayuri?Don't worry,I'm not interested in rich girls."

'I don't care about her... I'm worried about you...'

Rai stayed quiet and didn't talk. He didn't want to. How could he tell Tetsu that he didn't want the male to experience what he had and become like what he had become now.

"I'm sorry...Don't mind me."

Rai gains enough courage and looks at Tetsu.

"The same goes for me.."

Rai shook his head. No, Tetsu didn't do anything wrong.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way. We've been together for only a short time but I've come to know what kind of person you are. You're kind and gentle. You value your friends more than anything. You're..."

'You're not like me...'

Rai couldn't say those words out loud.

Rai notices Tetsu faint blush and blushes some more the moment they made eye contact.

"Why don't we go enjoy ourselves with some cocktails? Ah, your friend, Takeshi, is here as well with Yusuke. They are currently replacing our bartender who injured himself. Why don't we go there together?"

Rai awaits Tetsu response with a smile.

"Where did I hear the name? Your heart broken customers came and told me a story of their hopes and dreams crushed by a young girl who was very pretty with a sweet aura about her who, apparently, stole their man." Yusuke chuckles. "But, they still see you as a high male candidate. They even said that when you are single again they would be waiting for that moment to ask you to become their lover." Yusuke smiles cheekily at Takeshi.

"You've misunderstood something,Yusuke-kun. Come to talk of it,where is your precious friend - Rihito-san?"

Yusuke looks at Takeshi in question when he notice the bartender was completely distracted with other concerns clouding his mind even if he did reply. Looking to his left, Yusuke remembers why he had come on this trip.

"Rai is--"

"Yusuke!"

Yusuke turns to look at Rai who was coming their way and notice a man shorter than his friend following behind.

"Speack of the devil." Yusuke said to himself as he smiles and gives a small wave.

Tetsu reached his hand to pet Rai,but stopped in the last second.He felt sorry for what he did earlier.He was acting just like all these girls that broke with him.All did the same - complained.Why?No particular reason.

The situation right now was exactly the same.Ayane,who totally misunderstood,but still dared to say all these things,now was feeling guilty.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened.I'm so glad I met you again after so many years.I'm sorry if I made you feel sorry.I just misunderstood your actions." he smiled innocently.

Why don't we go enjoy ourselves with some cocktails? Ah, your friend, Takeshi, is here as well with Yusuke. They are currently replacing our bartender who injured himself. Why don't we go there together?

"Sure,why not." Ah,Take surely would be angry.Tetsu totally forgot about him.Maybe his friend was really worried.

The both with Rai finally headed to where were Takeshi and Yusuke.

"What!? You are joking,right?" Was that even possible?Kitano was in trouble.If Suguru finds out about that,he would fire him for sure.

"Ne...your father don't know about that,right?" thr bartender looked at Yusuke with a worried face.

Speack of the devil.

Takeshi saw that Rai is coming,but what surprised him was,seeing Tetsuya behind him.So the 'friend' who invited him tonight was that male?

"Sleeping princess~" Tetsu ran to his friend,smiling like a little child.

Kitano coughed few times,make the 'I'll kill you face' before smiling back.

"Tetsu-chan~ You finally came to see me,eh?" the red haired malr joked.

Rai never really cared what others thought about him before, other than Yusuke. However, he didn't want Tetsu to get the wrong idea that he just spoke without thinking.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened.I'm so glad I met you again after so many years.I'm sorry if I made you feel sorry.I just misunderstood your actions."

Rai pats Tetsu's head and smiles like a big brother would to his little brother.

"S'ok. Ah," Rai bends down to Tetsu's ear and whispers. "You may not know it but you definitely caught the eye from few of the ladies here tonight. Careful not to get eaten. Should've warned you beforehand."

Chuckling, he gestures for Tetsu to follow behind him.

'I guess I better keep an eye out for pursuers. He doesn't understand that he's already a looker among the crowd. Ah, I worry for him.'

Rai could feel the cold metal that played against his fingers. He decided not to wear his locket that day and put it in his pocket to keep it with him. 'Might as well go see how he's doing.'

"What!? You are joking,right?"

Yusuke nearly dropped the glass in his hands when Take's startled voice caught him off guard.

"W-Why?" Knowing the glass was safe in his hands, he sigh with relief.

"Ne...your father don't know about that,right?"

"Mn, you needn't worry. Father's not one to fire his employees for something like that. I'm sure if Master hears about this he will just laugh it off as a joke."

Yusuke stated when he notice Take's worried look. His father also dealt with such situations before so he knew that Suguru would understand and didn't mind the matter.

When Rai and Tetsuya came Yusuke took Rai's order as he watched Tetsuya run towards Takeshi.

'That's Takeshi's friend.'

"Sleeping princess~"

"Tetsu-chan~ You finally came to see me,eh?"

'Sleeping Princess?'

Yusuke's eyes opens wide and blinks a couple times as he looks at the two male. Completely stumped at what his biggest rival friend named the bartender, Yusuke covers his mouth to hide his laughter as he turns the other way so Takeshi couldn't see his smiling face and pretends to cough lightly.

'What a name! Should I try calling him that from now on too? It's too adorable!' Yusuke could barely hold it in as he make Rai's cocktail. He liked Takeshi's friend already.

"Yusuke, let me introduce." Yusuke follows Rai's gaze to the other male. "This is Tetsuya Ayane, an old classmate of mine. He came to the bar last time when I came. Ah, sorry," Smiling apologetically, Rai put a hand in front of his face; almost touching his nose. "I wanted to chat with Tetsuya and forgot to invite you to the party myself but," Rai pinched Yusuke's cheek and grins. "It seems I wasn't needed since you were going to come here yourself anyways."

"Nah, it's fine. I forgive you." Yusuke said while pinching both sides of Rai's face with an angelic smile. "I thought I've told you before. Stop. Pinching. Me. Already. Idiot." With each word, Yusuke tightens his grip on Rai's cheek. One tear expose itself as Rai smiles crookedly at Yusuke. Knowing there was an audience beside them, Yusuke retract his hands and clears his throat. Smiling, he turn his attention to Tetsuya.

"I don't think we've met. My name is Yusuke. Ohmura Yusuke." Yusuke introduces himself then bows.

Feeling the hand on his head almost made Tetsuya jump.Here it came again - he didn't like when someone was patting him.Even if it was Rai,he still needed time to use with that.

You may not know it but you definitely caught the eye from few of the ladies here tonight. Careful not to get eaten. Should've warned you beforehand.

"W-what?" he blinked.That male,he should be joking,right?

W-Why?

For some reason Takeshi started laughing.Just now Yusuke was so innocent.Actually why did he react like that?UIf he was hopping that Take is really having a girlfriend?

"Nah,it'll be embarrassing if your father find out about that.Anyway.Let's make the things clear - I don't have a girlfriend." he smiled.

Kitano blinked several times.If Rai just introduced his own friend? He could do it himself,damn it!The bartender made Tetsuya one cocktail and almost slammed it down on the bar plot.

"Ayane is also my collegue and best friend." he finally added,smiling at Rai.

"Kitano?" Tetsu couldn't really understand why was his friend acting like that.If someone annoyed him?Or he just lacked of sleep?

Now they were acting like a couple?What was all that pinching?Ah,Takesho should calm down.The night was just starting and he was already on his limit.

I don't think we've met. My name is Yusuke. Ohmura Yusuke.

"Testuya Ayane.It's pleasure to meet you Yusuke-san." Tetsu bowed as well.

'He is very handsome.' he thought.So that's way Rai was n love with him.Ayane couldn't compare to him for sure.He smiled sadly,finally deciding to give up on his old classmate.

Takeshi noticed that something is happening with his friend,but couldn't really understand what.Thanks god there weren't many guests waiting for their cocktails.

When Kitano was done with all the orders,he decided to take a small break.

"Yusuke,I'm need to go somewhere.Will be back in a while." the red haired male said. "Ah and,Ayane,come with me." he thought it's better to leave Rai and Yusuke alone.Also Take needed someone to come with him.

He found an ideal place where he could even light a cigarette - the only think that was helping him to calm down.